;

Author Topic: redditors.txt  (Read 1180530 times)

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
Re: redditors.txt
« Reply #8125 on: June 29, 2018, 12:00:50 PM »
I miss WoW but feel like I've been left behind. I assume they've added in a ton of rediculious nonsense, as opposed to just adding classes/levels/zones/raids and increasing the cap.

SooperPooper

• Cishet White Male
  • Non-shitposts: 0
    • Awards
« Reply #8126 on: June 29, 2018, 07:23:21 PM »
+7
could be crossposted in soyboy thread, but i'll leave it here. redditor is going to spend 20 vacation days playing new world of warcraft expansion instead of literaly doing anything else

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/8uh5nl/company_and_wife_just_okd_monthlong_bfa_vacation/

Sorry to brag, but my company actually gave my 20 day long vacation request (13th of August - 10th of September) the OK!

I thought my wifeíd be super pissed as I hadnít even told her I planned on using 2/3ís of my holiday time on a video game without consenting her first ... but after texting her, SHEíS COOL WITH IT TOO! ďGreat idea,Ē she said!

EDIT: For those of you saying that Iím SAD or that WIFE IS CHEATING ON ME, really? Grow up.

I get 30 days off a year. Thatís a lot. In order to use up LAST YEARíS vacation time, my wife and I took a long, expensive 3 week trip to Indonesia in April. It was great but we have no need to take another long trip anywhere again this year.

If I donít use my vacation time, it disappears.

My wife and I have a great relationship and, as Iíve already commented below, sheís even considering taking 2 weeks off to join me in BfA.

This story is a load of bull ie what his wife gets while he wow raids inside his cuck shed
rofl I have a sig

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #8127 on: June 29, 2018, 08:17:56 PM »
+9
The guy boning this nerds wife is probably the one who sent the ďgreat ideaĒ text

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #8128 on: June 30, 2018, 10:13:16 AM »
+2
I miss WoW but feel like I've been left behind. I assume they've added in a ton of rediculious nonsense, as opposed to just adding classes/levels/zones/raids and increasing the cap.
They've added legions of pre-raid requirement bullshit. Instead of just gems and enchants you have 7-8 more layers of  shit you need to do and everything is locked behind rep grinds and dailies. The legendary weapon class quest chains were brutal because if a patch changed something and made one spec more powerful you were fucked and needed to redo 18 weeks worth of bullshit.

They really did fuck with the flow of things and turned wow into what it was never intended to be, a bunch of fucking grinds to get anywhere. They should have made non-linear progression like Asheron's Call where you have multiple paths to get more powerful and raids and dungeons are abolished in favor multiple areas or larger zones where you can explore and you're not ramrodded down a single path.

Survival games like Conan Exiles have done mostly that though to some good success. Dungeons are entirely optional and you can get to the end of the game without setting foot into one.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 10:18:20 AM by a torrent of piss »

Kurt Hentaichenwald

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #8129 on: June 30, 2018, 11:19:50 AM »
+4
ATOP's right (although xir's WOW knowlege is limited to /v/ screenshots).

Back in the day (and I mean 3 years ago), daily quests were about 45 mins at most. You got your rep, you got your craftables and you could get ready for raid night.There were some quests that would randomly spawn but that was it, you had 1 fixed reputation quest and 3 variables that changed daily.

What legion did was install the endless grind. Your daily quests started popping all over the map (not just limited to the end-game zone), so the rewards had to be tripply randomized so your grinding time became impossible to manage. The most important part was that you were always pumping points into an artefact which served as a skill tree. Wow has 2.5 years of expansion broken down between updates every 5-6 months. In that time you had to grind that artifact because your chance of getting gear depended on it (because if you did not have the necessary skills locked behind the artifact you would get jack shit of a chance of getting into a raid), and the dungeon to raid drops got fucked up with Mythical +++++++++ dungeons. So you can get better gear from autistically doing time trials than the main bosses of the game. In other words, everything was too randomized to even plan out your build. There was not a BIS until a year ago; rotations changed with every update and you had to do 2 hours daily to farm enough bullshit points. And add on top of that legendary items that you needed and were so random that anything in the game could drop them.

Only the most hardcore autists (or unemployed) could compete any more.  Legion was when I dropped wow, btw. 8 years of raiding simply because the bullshit got korean MMO levels of annoying.

P.S. ATOP I remember how you posted that Pandaria was a shit expansion because you could not ride through the chineese steppes. Kill yourself you poseur cunt, Pandaria was a gorgeous expansion with tons of different zones, from The Hymalayas, the great wall and Indonesian jungles. There was an entire zone dedicated to the steppes, you boy molesting fruit. Stop copypasting /v/ you tryhard.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #8130 on: June 30, 2018, 01:38:16 PM »

P.S. ATOP I remember how you posted that Pandaria was a shit expansion because you could not ride through the chineese steppes. Kill yourself you poseur cunt, Pandaria was a gorgeous expansion with tons of different zones, from The Hymalayas, the great wall and Indonesian jungles. There was an entire zone dedicated to the steppes, you boy molesting fruit. Stop copypasting /v/ you tryhard.
Nigger I leveled my deathknight through pandaria because I decided to farm tempest keep figuring atleast I'll have another lower level alt there to try and get Ashes of Alar.

Fucking first time there the fucking mount drops and I have zero money to pay for epic flying which was needed to learn it. It was the last TBC mount I needed and I went through pandaria and there were no great cities like Dalaran or Shattrath and the great wall gets fucked because metzin decided to take a big fat corrupted shit all over the asian aesthetic by putting the shaa there. Some zones were fine, but very few I liked. Where as TBC the only zone I didn't like was Black temple and it's surrounding area, WOTLK was perfect and all the zones were excellent, and vanilla was all good.

Cataclysm fucked up too much shit too

Draenor was just awful and killed whatever intrest I had in going back even for cosmetics and collectables.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 01:42:01 PM by a torrent of piss »

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Boy Scout cold, dead hands The Gentry Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #8131 on: June 30, 2018, 01:45:29 PM »
+5
And Ultima Online remains King of the MMOuntain

Michael Obama's Miscarriage

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #8132 on: June 30, 2018, 03:49:55 PM »
+1
wow originally built off of the success of everquest by taking the appeal of a giant magical 3-d world full of wonder and making the extremely grind heavy and obtuse gameplay more streamlined, accessible, and friendly to casuals while retaining hardcore appeal. adding things like group ques, accessible fast travel, dalies, and "end game" 5/10 man content. this formula made wow incredibly successful and spun off the entire modern mmorpg genre -- everything which has came since has been an imitation of early wow. wow made huge and successful strives in this direction from BC to WOTLK, and then lost direction and forgot who their market was.

it then spent its later years trying to become a korean grindfest. here's the thing about wow: even if you are a hardcore poopsocker, it's not fun without a server full of casuals to gawk at your e-success.

i was noticing this the other day: mmorpg's are dying right now. which ones are even relevant anymore? WoW, ESO, and OSRS? is there even anything else? I hope I'm missing a big one or something, because WoW and ESO suck and it's a seriously grim state of affairs if runescape is the best mmo.

And Ultima Online remains King of the MMOuntain

UO and EQ imo. anyone who played on zek will understand. UO king of pvp, EQ king of pvm.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 03:56:18 PM by wow »
nah im a
white wow

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #8133 on: June 30, 2018, 04:00:11 PM »
+1
GTA online kinda?

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Pronouns: Zhe/Zhim/Zers
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #8134 on: June 30, 2018, 04:37:15 PM »
+1
I'm glad I came back from vanilla and played through Wrath of the Lich King. That was a ton of fun and seems to have been the high water mark for expansions. Cataclysm wasn't much fun and Mists of Pandaria was tedious. Haven't played since.

I'd like to get a private server setup so I can re-run the goblin starting areas over and over whenever I want. Hahahah that part was so much fun.

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #8135 on: June 30, 2018, 04:48:45 PM »
I'm glad I came back from vanilla and played through Wrath of the Lich King. That was a ton of fun and seems to have been the high water mark for expansions. Cataclysm wasn't much fun and Mists of Pandaria was tedious. Haven't played since.

I'd like to get a private server setup so I can re-run the goblin starting areas over and over whenever I want. Hahahah that part was so much fun.

there's been extremely active classic wow emus before. could be one now, i dunno. the catch to them is that blizzard is really fucking good at shutting down US emus, so they all have to be hosted in europe which means very high pings for US players. a general tl;dr of the history of wow classic emus is that they either end up dead or flooded with 10x more players than a server can handle, and most of them end up randomly disappearing, just far enough in that all the players are really invested. i think nostralius or whatever, the german one, was the last really big one.

most classic emus tend to be just wow vanilla only, as well. anything else doesn't get enough hype/playerbase. vanilla was good but i also have nostalgia for burning crusade. gimmie a classic to wotlk progression server with pvp please.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 04:53:09 PM by wow »
nah im a
white wow

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #8136 on: June 30, 2018, 05:23:22 PM »
+1
If you want private server shit look up single player wow and all the clients should have options to enable peer 2 peer. This is how people go around blizzard because the clients are structured differently and you essentially connected to a large group who's already doing p2p.

Blizzard has also yet to touch the servers with custom shit on them.

Honestly I just want blizzard to release a general package program like many other games have done where you tweak server options and other shit and the game runs off your own machine that you can invite other people to. No server rentals, just have everything in admin mode activated in the GUI.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 05:25:39 PM by a torrent of piss »

Taco Bell Curve

• Awards
« Reply #8137 on: June 30, 2018, 07:47:05 PM »
+1

More poz crap as well with quest givers literally saying the mooks are on "the wrong side of history."

Kurt Hentaichenwald

• Awards
« Reply #8138 on: July 01, 2018, 06:53:49 AM »
+4

Nigger I leveled my deathknight through pandaria because I decided to farm tempest keep figuring atleast I'll have another lower level alt there to try and get Ashes of Alar.

Fucking first time there the fucking mount drops and I have zero money to pay for epic flying which was needed to learn it. It was the last TBC mount I needed and I went through pandaria and there were no great cities like Dalaran or Shattrath and the great wall gets fucked because metzin decided to take a big fat corrupted shit all over the asian aesthetic by putting the shaa there. Some zones were fine, but very few I liked. Where as TBC the only zone I didn't like was Black temple and it's surrounding area, WOTLK was perfect and all the zones were excellent, and vanilla was all good.

Cataclysm fucked up too much shit too

Draenor was just awful and killed whatever intrest I had in going back even for cosmetics and collectables.

Nice deflection but look at the bolded sections and look at the attachments. Nope, no chineese countriside to ride on at all. Fucking nigger.

The second bolded sections reflects what bugs me so fucking much about your wow posts. You make an alt for farming a less than 1% drop mount because you are sold on the meme of "teh best xpac EVA". You are placing more value into this collectathon shit than the core social aspect of the game , a mentality that has infected the fucking devs, making everything more isolated and catered to the "solo" experience. Why bother making the effort to socialize and rape the shit out of a night elf camp when you will be instanced into a zone to do it? why bother making a cohesive raid party when you can LFR and get to the end of the story?

Early xpacs made it clear that you were a competent peon in a much larger picture  but comes Legion and suddenly you're the guy that is bro-ing it up with demigods but suddenly there's 40 other dudes with the ashbringer on their backs. On one hand you're the only hope for the entire universe and in the next you need a posse to take down the fvalour demon of the week.

The other aspect of your wow posts that drives me up the fucking wall is how you claim to have "beaten" wow and use your vidya-man persona to lecture about a game you have not played. Getting mounts does not amount to jack shit because a: if you get them when you're 40 levels higher than the expected raid level then it's as difficult as shooting retarded fish in a barrell; b: if you got them in the day, you'd know that the real achievemnt was getting to the end boss. Less than 3% of all player base finished nax during WOTLK so go tell your nintendo working uncle stories about owning all quiraj mounts in '08 somewhere else (I'm so fucking sure that you totes have the gong ringing chievo).

In short, reading your wow posts/rants (with indignation, no less) feels like you don't understanding the game at a fundamental level but repeating the same arguments heard in forums since '04 and coopting them as your own. It's somewhere in between a balding youtuber in a backwards baseball cap talking about how hard the water temple was or a gamer thot licking an xbox controller while reading prostrats for FFVI.

tl;dr ATOP, you're the eternal newfag.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 06:55:50 AM by Kurt Hentaichenwald »

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #8139 on: July 01, 2018, 07:01:57 AM »
+3
oh yeah?

watch this

you are like a little babey

ayonae, fennin, mith marr zek and xegony boi we gets around
nah im a
white wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #8140 on: July 01, 2018, 07:05:47 AM »
just LOL if you dont channel the spirit of fansy into every game you play

http://www.notacult.com/fansythefamous.htm
nah im a
white wow

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8141 on: July 01, 2018, 02:47:22 PM »
+7
She cribbed her platform chapter and verse from the dumbest corners of shitlib central but she's lucky enough to live in the Bronx so congrats on spending the next 50 years winning essentially uncontested House races with a sum total of legislative accomplishments at or around 'Got a few post offices named and congratulated the Yankees on some title wins' while engaging in massive corruption and insider dealing to enrich her friends and family
The funny thing is that she has a whole "girl from the Bronx" branding thing going, but while she was actually born there and moved back recently, she spent most of her life in a part of Westchester where the median income is over $96k.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8142 on: July 01, 2018, 03:14:47 PM »
+5
She cribbed her platform chapter and verse from the dumbest corners of shitlib central but she's lucky enough to live in the Bronx so congrats on spending the next 50 years winning essentially uncontested House races with a sum total of legislative accomplishments at or around 'Got a few post offices named and congratulated the Yankees on some title wins' while engaging in massive corruption and insider dealing to enrich her friends and family
The funny thing is that she has a whole "girl from the Bronx" branding thing going, but while she was actually born there and moved back recently, she spent most of her life in a part of Westchester where the median income is over $96k.
Here blue collar father was an architect.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian Better dead than red Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #8143 on: July 02, 2018, 09:20:46 AM »
+11
Skimming all those wow posts was almost as boring as actually playing wow

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Scrooge The Gentry Better dead than red cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #8144 on: July 02, 2018, 02:27:40 PM »
+8
https://www.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/8vfovx/im_really_scared_about_abortion_being_outlawed/

I am so worried that Trump is going to make abortion illegal. I read that it's possible that most states will make abortion illegal by the end of 2019. I've also heard they're going to try to restrict birth control too. If all this does happen, I won't have sex but I'm still scared I'll be raped and forced to go through pregnancy. Sterilization currently isn't an option for me because I only just turned 18 and I'm on Medicaid, which doesn't allow you to get sterilized until you are 21. I'm so scared abortion will be outlawed before then and I won't be able to get birth control through my insurance either because trump will probably take that away too. Then when I do turn 21, what if my insurance doesn't cover that anymore by then? And there's so very limited doctors that I can choose from on it and the few that I will have access to will probably bingo me and say I'm too young. This is starting to keep me up at night, I am that worried. I'm extremely tokophobic and I have slight gender dysphoria so I could never ever go through with a pregnancy, I would probably kill myself doing stuff attempting to miscarry. Is there any form of permanent sterilization that's cheap that I could pay for out of pocket? Am I worrying too much? I don't know what to do

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #8145 on: July 02, 2018, 07:13:43 PM »
+6
https://www.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/8vfovx/im_really_scared_about_abortion_being_outlawed/

I am so worried that Trump is going to make abortion illegal. I read that it's possible that most states will make abortion illegal by the end of 2019. I've also heard they're going to try to restrict birth control too. If all this does happen, I won't have sex but I'm still scared I'll be raped and forced to go through pregnancy. Sterilization currently isn't an option for me because I only just turned 18 and I'm on Medicaid, which doesn't allow you to get sterilized until you are 21. I'm so scared abortion will be outlawed before then and I won't be able to get birth control through my insurance either because trump will probably take that away too. Then when I do turn 21, what if my insurance doesn't cover that anymore by then? And there's so very limited doctors that I can choose from on it and the few that I will have access to will probably bingo me and say I'm too young. This is starting to keep me up at night, I am that worried. I'm extremely tokophobic and I have slight gender dysphoria so I could never ever go through with a pregnancy, I would probably kill myself doing stuff attempting to miscarry. Is there any form of permanent sterilization that's cheap that I could pay for out of pocket? Am I worrying too much? I don't know what to do

This idiot probably hasnít even considered suicide yet and itís already whining on reddit and shit.

Lazy ass fucking millennial piece of shit

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #8146 on: July 03, 2018, 07:56:49 AM »
+3

I'm worried about a massive asteroid wiping out humanity. My concern has a higher probability of actually happening.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 08:08:08 AM by blasting_asshole »

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Metal Fan Deplorables Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' old Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry Better dead than red United Statesian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #8147 on: July 05, 2018, 10:43:14 AM »
+9
https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/8w95zc/is_my_kink_pegging_really_that_bad_my_bf_broke_up/

My bf (27/m) and I (26/f) were talking about fantasies. We had been together for six months. I have had a pegging kink for the longest time but I have never been brave enough to bring it up to a guy because I was scared of the exact thing that happened! For some reason, I was feeling quite confident/sexual that day, so I was honest and told him about my pegging kink. He gave me a look like 'wow. umm. okay.' He obviously wasn't expecting that. He looked turned off, so I immediately said 'it's just a fantasy. obviously I would never expect you to do anything that you aren't comfortable with". I apologized as well. The next day he said 'I don't think we are sexually compatible... I think we should see other people'. I was devastated, because I really liked him. I also felt kinda humiliated. I feel unfeminine/disgusting... because this is what I like. My friends keep asking me why we broke up, and I can't even tell them the real reason. I was just starting to open up sexually, and explore my kinky side, and then this happened. It has really affected my self-esteem too, I told him this deepest darkest fantasy that I had, made myself vulnerable and he rejected me for it. I could never tell another guy.

Edit - I just wanted to say thank you for all the support! I read each and every reply and I'm really feeling so much more normal about this now. You guys are amazing! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

:megatuss:

Yeah what guy wouldn't be into to taking it up the ass by a woman?  This is why fantasies should never be acted out and often just discussing them can lead to exactly this kind of situation. 

And yes it should make you feel unfeminine, you fucking degenerate.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Scrooge The Gentry Better dead than red cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #8148 on: July 05, 2018, 02:20:01 PM »
+1
/r/politics, depressing, I rarely look but I have a few times the last couple days and noticed something, just a little observation but for me a decent signal of blackpill by a thousand cuts...

More Than 50% Title Their Posts Every Word Cap'ed Like Their Fave Kike Pozfeed, Salon, Et Al, Authors Do.

Like, this shit has been a meme for a damn while now and they're doing it for-serious?

DOTR soon or we're dead.  Little shit like this is not meaningless, Gen Zyklon may seem like our last hope but they will come up with a new streaming service or an app or surprise new minority u should worship or some other pozzed thing and they will get them. They've done it to so many others for decades and are just working out the kinks for fixing their first-in-a-long-time obstacle. If you think they can't figure out 14 year olds just cause they're a bit of a T-posing problem now you didn't pay attention.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 02:42:10 PM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Boy Scout cold, dead hands The Gentry Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #8149 on: July 05, 2018, 02:51:42 PM »
/r/politics, depressing, I rarely look but I have a few times the last couple days and noticed something, just a little observation but for me a decent signal of blackpill by a thousand cuts...

More Than 50% Title Their Posts Every Word Cap'ed Like Their Fave Kike Pozfeed, Salon, Et Al, Authors Do.

Like, this shit has been a meme for a damn while now and they're doing it for-serious?

DOTR soon or we're dead.  Little shit like this is not meaningless, Gen Zyklon may seem like our last hope but they will come up with a new streaming service or an app or surprise new minority u should worship or some other pozzed thing and they will get them. They've done it to so many others for decades and are just working out the kinks for fixing their first-in-a-long-time obstacle. If you think they can't figure out 14 year olds just cause they're a bit of a T-posing problem now you didn't pay attention.

To be fair the sub has a rule that if you're posting an article you have to use the same title as the article did, so it may not be on that poster directly