;

Author Topic: redditors.txt  (Read 1163134 times)

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
Re: redditors.txt
« Reply #8275 on: July 28, 2018, 03:05:24 PM »
I just bought a Transformer from a decade ago that I missed out on when it was new

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #8276 on: July 28, 2018, 03:23:05 PM »
+10
Sucking dick for Optimus Prime

I would no joke rather have a troon for a son than a creature who trades in sexual favors for plastic dolls.

Both would be horrible nightmares and a sign that I've failed as a father, but I can sort of fathom a brain so broken that it will think itself a woman. I cannot fathom a brain so broken that it treats mass-market toys like a junkie does heroin.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8277 on: July 28, 2018, 03:38:28 PM »
+1
Whats the market value of these toys? The average prostitute costs lets say $250 for half an hour. Is that how much the toys cost? Or are most of these people poor and have to resort to bartering?

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #8278 on: July 29, 2018, 02:25:25 AM »
Whats the market value of these toys? The average prostitute costs lets say $250 for half an hour. Is that how much the toys cost? Or are most of these people poor and have to resort to bartering?
A few of them run well over 5 grand. Black Zarak is notoriously expensive mostly because he's a Japanese Exclusive and had lower production numbers and also the gold plastic his foot joints are made out of crumbles, so many collectors wind up cannibalizing the American version called Scorponok for the same parts which are made out of sturdier plastic and paint them gold if they want the figure out of the box. A complete in sealed box one did coast to around 10 grand in an auction more than once.

This video gives the rundown on the really valuable ones.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2s8pDYqIrU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2s8pDYqIrU</a>

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Deutscher
    • Awards
« Reply #8279 on: July 29, 2018, 04:03:59 AM »
+4
Sucking dick for Optimus Prime

I would no joke rather have a troon for a son than a creature who trades in sexual favors for plastic dolls.

There's a large overlap there though.
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8280 on: July 29, 2018, 09:31:02 AM »
+1
A few of them run well over 5 grand. Black Zarak is notoriously expensive mostly because he's a Japanese Exclusive and had lower production numbers and also the gold plastic his foot joints are made out of crumbles, so many collectors wind up cannibalizing the American version called Scorponok for the same parts which are made out of sturdier plastic and paint them gold if they want the figure out of the box. A complete in sealed box one did coast to around 10 grand in an auction more than once.

This video gives the rundown on the really valuable ones.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2s8pDYqIrU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2s8pDYqIrU</a>

Now I'm picturing these wierd looking dudes sucking each other off for a repaint Japanese Insecticon...

:mcpuke:

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #8281 on: July 29, 2018, 09:40:10 AM »
+15
I sat down to breakfast and some reading this morning when my retard strength fingers pushed my cup and spilled juice all over the table. After cleaning up I read this thread and found a new spring in my step: I would never be these guys.

:goodjob:

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. The Gentry Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #8282 on: July 29, 2018, 08:09:39 PM »
+15
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands United Statesian Wounded in the line of posting. The Gentry Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #8283 on: July 29, 2018, 08:13:45 PM »
+15

Bill Goy the Soyence Boi

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #8284 on: July 29, 2018, 09:24:22 PM »
+8
That guy has lower self esteem than Boogie.  He could do way better.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8285 on: July 29, 2018, 11:07:57 PM »
+13
As an update, Ol' Cucktard is putting a ring on that and this coal burning thot had her bachlorette party this last weekend:

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8286 on: July 30, 2018, 12:31:05 AM »
+6

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #8287 on: July 30, 2018, 05:01:57 PM »
+3
As an update, Ol' Cucktard is putting a ring on that and this coal burning thot had her bachlorette party this last weekend:

Someone with a twitter account please start harrassing her and her cuck hubby, tia.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8288 on: August 01, 2018, 07:23:11 AM »
+1
R/GamersRiseUp is a sub run by lunatics and is my new favorite sub atm.
His name was Harry Anderson

Pretty Sneaky Cis

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards Anonymous Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon old You can't know! Bah Jaysus! Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #8289 on: August 01, 2018, 07:57:13 AM »
I just bought a Transformer from a decade ago that I missed out on when it was new

I did that once, when I saw they had made a new, much better looking version of the old green UFO called Cosmo. I loved those old little cheapo Transformers. Nostalgia is a powerful force.

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Canuck Wounded in the line of posting. Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon 420 Anglican
    • Awards
« Reply #8290 on: August 01, 2018, 08:43:09 AM »
+2
I like when they rerelase the action figures and there is little discernable difference between it and the original, maybe the copyright year printed on the ass is different or the trunks are a slightly different color of baby blue or something, and nerds will still pay $500 or, if this thread is to be believed, suck dick for the original version. This is of course because the new version is a worthless hunk of plastic and the original is special.  :tuss:

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #8291 on: August 01, 2018, 10:46:22 AM »
+1

So apparently this guy is a stand up comedian. Now this explains everything, he can now make black jokes as a white guy on stage without repercussions.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #8292 on: August 01, 2018, 11:04:55 AM »
+1

I did that once, when I saw they had made a new, much better looking version of the old green UFO called Cosmo. I loved those old little cheapo Transformers. Nostalgia is a powerful force.

I like to have die cast models of cars/bikes I've owned, so I was looking at Scion xB models on eBay and remembered they actually made a Scion xB Transformer (the Alternators series, I actually own the STi one since they came out) and ended up getting one for $20 to my door

Stock photo:

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #8293 on: August 01, 2018, 11:09:26 AM »
+5
So apparently this guy is a stand up comedian. Now this explains everything, he can now make black jokes as a white guy on stage without repercussions.

Don't talk to me or my wife's daughter ever again.

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards Boy Scout United Statesian Better dead than red Artist cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #8294 on: August 01, 2018, 06:57:59 PM »
+13
Ill say hes only a true cuck if he doesnt start immediately pumping out more kids with her. That mocha infant should grow up understanding exactly what kind of losers 99% of black men are and wishing her dad was actually her father but always knowing her sisters and brothers are more attractive

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #8295 on: August 02, 2018, 07:20:13 AM »
+2

Hes a basketball player, nowhere does it show that hes a standup comedian:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Rspangler15
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Spangler

Bill Goy the Soyence Boi

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #8296 on: August 02, 2018, 02:32:49 PM »
+7

Hes a basketball player, nowhere does it show that hes a standup comedian:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Rspangler15
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Spangler
No wonder he's fine being cucked by a nigger

Pleasant Rectal Itch

• Unperson
  • Lookin' for someone to scratch that itch ;)
  • Awards The Gentry Artist Fuck you, dad! Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #8297 on: August 02, 2018, 06:23:41 PM »
+13
From Legal Advice-

http://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/926vk6/cancer_hoax_pa/

Quote from:  Needtoknowthrow9

Six months ago, my husband was diagnosed with cancer. For various reasons I am starting to think that he had been lying to me. I never went to appointments with him, because Im pregnant, and he told me being around radiation is bad for the baby. I dont have his permission to talk to any of his doctors, and no one will even tell me if he is a patient there.

We took out a 2nd mortgage to pay for treatments and medication, and we raised money on GoFundMe. I want to know how to find out the truth, and if I am going to get in trouble for committing fraud.

:adam:

Surprise! He does have an illness that he was hiding from his wife. Hint-  :troon:

https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/93iync/update_cancer_hoax_pa/?sort=new

Quote from: Needtoknowthrow9

Update from this post

My husband finally caved and admitted he doesnt have cancer. He was seeing an endocrinologist for an unrelated condition (gender dysphoria) and was using the money from our second mortgage and go fund me for treatment.

I made an appointment with a divorce lawyer, and that lawyer is going to refer me to yet another lawyer, to help me sort out the massive debt Im in, because of this situation, but he doesnt think I can be charged with fraud.

Thank you to everyone in this community for your sympathy and support.

:reagan: hope she follows through with leaving his lying, estrogen-filled ass.

Another tale of :troon: and bathroom drama

https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/92vni2/locker_room_drama_california/

Quote from:  Surf_pro_throw

Hey lawyers- this might get long so thanks in advance!

I manage the day-to-day operations for an outdoor sports/excursion company. We have 26 employees, plus support staff. We have two locker rooms on site, where employees change, shower, store wetsuits, etc. Its company policy that employees shower and change before coming into the office & storefront parts of our building, and (I believe) OSHA policy that the locker rooms be accessible to employees.

Anyway, weve always been a progressive company, and we let employees pick which locker room they find most appropriate. One of our employees is a ftm dude, but has said he does not like to use the mens locker room. None of the ladies had a problem with it, so every thing was cool.

Now we have a new employee who is also trans, but mtf. She does not want the dude in the womens room, and said its offensive and disrespectful. The dude says he is scared to go in the guys room, even though none of our guy employees have given him problems. I cant keep scheduling these employees on separate shifts, and I need some info before I go to the company owner. He is likely to say just fire both of them, and I dont want to do that, because theyre both good employees.

Edit 1: for the people pming me- I dont care about your edgy opinion.

Edit 2:: thank you for all the great advice and sharing personal experiences. I just got an email from the HR dude, saying he set up a meeting with both employees, me and the boss first thing Tuesday (which is like Monday for us, lol).

I feel like I contributed to this problem by letting this go on too long and trying to be everybodys friend, and now shit is gonna hit the fan. Wish me luck, LA.

Not very tolerant of a fellow troon :drew:

Here is CA law on the subject that was posted-

Employers in CA are required to allow employees access to locker and bathroom facilities that the employees feel correspond to their sex and gender expression regardless of it making other employees uncomfortable. If other employees would like more privacy due to the fact that a person who was born a different sex is using their restroom, the employer can allow the employee to use a single-gender facility or provide a feasible alternative to achieve increased privacy, such as locking toilet stalls, staggered shower schedules, shower curtains, or other methods.

Fuck you if my choices make everyone else uncomfortable! I can't imagine someone would take advantage of this to perv on their co-workers/customers. Troons just want to practice their female pissing sounds without being judged  :parsons:.

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge TNE Veteran cold, dead hands The Gentry old Sasstronaut Boy Scout United Statesian Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #8298 on: August 02, 2018, 07:22:26 PM »
+8
:troon:
:troon:
:tom:
That's the thing about the future: just when you think it can't get any stupider, it does.

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8299 on: August 02, 2018, 07:52:29 PM »
+11
https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/92vni2/locker_room_drama_california/?st=jk9o7om4&sh=53e3972d

TLDR:
Shitlib company in California hires more than one tranny and they both want to use the women's locker room. One of them is MtF and the other is FtM. The one pretending to be a woman is offended that the actual woman (pretending to be a man) wants to use the women's room. The goon running the company turns to Reddit to help them out of this situation he's gotten himself into.

:niggershine:

Hey lawyers- this might get long so thanks in advance!

I manage the day-to-day operations for an outdoor sports/excursion company. We have 26 employees, plus support staff. We have two locker rooms on site, where employees change, shower, store wetsuits, etc. It’s company policy that employees shower and change before coming into the office & storefront parts of our building, and (I believe) OSHA policy that the locker rooms be accessible to employees.

Anyway, we’ve always been a progressive company, and we let employees pick which locker room they find most appropriate. One of our employees is a ftm dude, but has said he does not like to use the men’s locker room. None of the ladies had a problem with it, so every thing was cool.

Now we have a new employee who is also trans, but mtf. She does not want the dude in the women’s room, and said it’s offensive and disrespectful. The dude says he is scared to go in the guys room, even though none of our guy employees have given him problems. I can’t keep scheduling these employees on separate shifts, and I need some info before I go to the company owner. He is likely to say just fire both of them, and I don’t want to do that, because they’re both good employees.

Edit 1: for the people pming me- I don’t care about your edgy opinion.

Edit 2:: thank you for all the great advice and sharing personal experiences. I just got an email from the HR dude, saying he set up a meeting with both employees, me and the boss first thing Tuesday (which is like Monday for us, lol).

I feel like I contributed to this problem by letting this go on too long and trying to be everybody’s friend, and now shit is gonna hit the fan. Wish me luck, LA.