;

Author Topic: redditors.txt  (Read 1145029 times)

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
Re: redditors.txt
« Reply #8375 on: August 15, 2018, 08:35:58 PM »
+4
ATOP do they not have claw hammers where you're from?

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #8376 on: August 15, 2018, 09:38:30 PM »
+1
Geez no, the guy was always scummy, but we all had no idea that he would sink this low and commit a crime like this by trying to steal an inheritance, especially since he runs his own business and really isn't in financial dire straights.

It caused half the family to immediately re-write their own wills to keep him out of it in any form and under no circumstances will he ever get anything.

But he's trying to justify that he did nothing wrong.
Has he returned the original of the will? This is kinda important because courts will often require the original be provided and failure to do so raises a presumption that the will was intentionally revoked by an act of physical destruction by the testator. That presumption can be rebutted, but that will usually require a hearing and it sounds like there's going to be a bunch of testimony. Having documentation of the theft would help, which is why I suggested filing a police report. If you don't have the original back, this will create a huge mess for the administration of the probate. I hope the lawyer at least maintains a copy of the will.

When you say "distant relative," what do you mean? Would he have been an intestate heir of the testator?
Well from what I gathered it's like his second cousin who's on death's door, lived alone and when the cousin became terminally ill the guy decided to hang around him for like 2 weeks waiting for him to die. Mind you he never spoke or contacted him for like decades until he became sick and he thought he would have a chance at a pay out. He snooped around trying to see if he was in the will and got no answers, so he essentially got tired of waiting and stole the lockbox with the will and apparently trashed the house in the process. Turns out he was never named in the will and wanted the attorney to add him to the will to get his "fair share" and did contact the attorney to try and do so. The terminally ill cousin isn't dead yet though. But a fair share seems to be like 80% of the monetary inheritance plus the house that he feels that he is "owed".

To my knowledge nobody filed an actual police report after he called up my uncle to try and convince him to break into the house and the lockbox. My uncle was flabbergasted. My uncle got a later call telling him that he's an idiot for not helping with the theft and he's getting zero pay out.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8377 on: August 16, 2018, 12:10:57 AM »
+8
Geez no, the guy was always scummy, but we all had no idea that he would sink this low and commit a crime like this by trying to steal an inheritance, especially since he runs his own business and really isn't in financial dire straights.

It caused half the family to immediately re-write their own wills to keep him out of it in any form and under no circumstances will he ever get anything.

Has he returned the original of the will? This is kinda important because courts will often require the original be provided and failure to do so raises a presumption that the will was intentionally revoked by an act of physical destruction by the testator. That presumption can be rebutted, but that will usually require a hearing and it sounds like there's going to be a bunch of testimony. Having documentation of the theft would help, which is why I suggested filing a police report. If you don't have the original back, this will create a huge mess for the administration of the probate. I hope the lawyer at least maintains a copy of the will.

When you say "distant relative," what do you mean? Would he have been an intestate heir of the testator?
Well from what I gathered it's like his second cousin who's on death's door, lived alone and when the cousin became terminally ill the guy decided to hang around him for like 2 weeks waiting for him to die. Mind you he never spoke or contacted him for like decades until he became sick and he thought he would have a chance at a pay out. He snooped around trying to see if he was in the will and got no answers, so he essentially got tired of waiting and stole the lockbox with the will and apparently trashed the house in the process. Turns out he was never named in the will and wanted the attorney to add him to the will to get his "fair share" and did contact the attorney to try and do so. The terminally ill cousin isn't dead yet though. But a fair share seems to be like 80% of the monetary inheritance plus the house that he feels that he is "owed".

To my knowledge nobody filed an actual police report after he called up my uncle to try and convince him to break into the house and the lockbox. My uncle was flabbergasted. My uncle got a later call telling him that he's an idiot for not helping with the theft and he's getting zero pay out.

None of this is real or ever happened

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #8378 on: August 16, 2018, 12:17:11 AM »
+2

None of this is real or ever happened
Unfortunately it's all true, people are that scummy.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8379 on: August 16, 2018, 02:54:42 AM »
+3

Unless there are actually no surviving lineal descendants of the testator's grandparents, no great aunts/uncles, and no first cousins once removed, he ain't owed shit.

Someone (preferably the testator or someone with PoA for him) should talk to an attorney about sending a certified letter demanding that he turn over the original will. If he doesn't produce it, get the police involved.

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Futurist You can't know! Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #8380 on: August 18, 2018, 05:27:56 PM »
+8
Cernovich is a lisping faggot who lives off of alimony but he struck gold here.  This massive salt mine hasnít let up because now the alt right boogeyman is getting in the way of their capeshit media, rattling these sad faggots to their core.

Apparently this was such a hot take that some kiwisperg copied this post verbatim: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/nostalgia-chick-lindsay-ellis-thedudette.23666/page-142#post-3668984

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #8381 on: August 18, 2018, 05:58:12 PM »
+3
Cernovich is a lisping faggot who lives off of alimony but he struck gold here.  This massive salt mine hasnít let up because now the alt right boogeyman is getting in the way of their capeshit media, rattling these sad faggots to their core.

Apparently this was such a hot take that some kiwisperg copied this post verbatim: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/nostalgia-chick-lindsay-ellis-thedudette.23666/page-142#post-3668984

Are you sure it wasn't one of your alts?

:ignatius:

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8382 on: August 18, 2018, 10:40:01 PM »
+8

plagiarizing posts from a forum about a forum and posting them on another forum

is this where we are as a society?

Social Anthropoid

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #8383 on: August 19, 2018, 06:23:43 AM »
+2
for a while there were a few random kiwis copying my posts and I presume others' from the troon threads on here to farm those sweet kiwi reactions. i usually figure it's someone who liked the content who wanted to amplify the message which is totally fine. i watched one actually take credit for a meme i made after being showered in praise, so deep down inside i know it's just for the the reddit reacts. either that or my other theory is that they're the people who lurk kiwi to read their own threads and some want to farm believable accounts to post on.
nah im a
white wow

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #8384 on: August 19, 2018, 07:35:51 AM »
+2
I have to confess I've stolen a few comments from here on Tweets to post as actual responses to them since the original poster didn't themselves.

Reeeeeeee

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #8385 on: August 19, 2018, 10:44:19 AM »
+2
I figure itís like a solid meme. Itís fucking cool to see an original shot post show up elsewhere

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #8386 on: August 19, 2018, 12:43:41 PM »
+14
Yup. If you gave a shit about becoming ~~~internet famous~~~ for your razor-sharp wit and fresh memes, you wouldn't be posting them on a dead gay forum with roughly twenty users.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
    • Awards
« Reply #8387 on: August 20, 2018, 12:49:29 AM »
+6
Yup. If you gave a shit about becoming ~~~internet famous~~~ for your razor-sharp wit and fresh memes, you wouldn't be posting them on a dead gay forum with roughly twenty users.

TBF most of our original hot takes would earn an instant ban on Twitter. Or maybe get downvoted into oblivion at MPC due to not being 888 characters long.

Social Anthropoid

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #8388 on: August 20, 2018, 03:02:26 AM »
+1
I figure itís like a solid meme. Itís fucking cool to see an original shot post show up elsewhere

this is the correct attitude to have & shows that this dead gay forum's audience is larger than its userbase. if anything i'm mostly just surprised by how many kiwis/goons lurk.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 03:04:59 AM by Nah Im A White Guy »
nah im a
white wow

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8389 on: August 20, 2018, 07:11:54 AM »
+3

this is the correct attitude to have & shows that this dead gay forum's audience is larger than its userbase. if anything i'm mostly just surprised by how many kiwis/goons lurk.
Seriously, Iím torn on the idea of what would happen if more people posted.
His name was Harry Anderson

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
    • Awards
« Reply #8390 on: August 20, 2018, 11:15:41 PM »
+8

Seriously, Iím torn on the idea of what would happen if more people posted.

Bring back Swole Cru.

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #8391 on: September 12, 2018, 09:41:44 AM »
+14
Reddit is removing alt right subreddits for making fun of pedophiles/blacks!

open-source jihad

• Enemy Of The State
  • *Throws GNU-male off balcony*
    • Awards
« Reply #8392 on: September 12, 2018, 09:58:22 AM »
+3

Did they steal the ABDL version of the reddit "snoo" logo?

That just makes it even better.

♪All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, out run my gun♫
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet♫
open-source jihad OFFICIAL YouTube intro!!! (CLICK HERE)
Tranny kill count:

TO GO TO BED FOREVER

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #8393 on: September 12, 2018, 01:48:57 PM »
+6

Did they steal the ABDL version of the reddit "snoo" logo?

That just makes it even better.

They came for MillionDollarExtreme

https://www.reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #8394 on: September 12, 2018, 11:16:45 PM »
+10
There's a literal hit list.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge old
    • Awards
« Reply #8395 on: September 12, 2018, 11:50:37 PM »
+16
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ishmaeldaro/reddit-sam-hyde-million-dollar-extreme-ban

BuzzFeed News emailed Hyde asking for comment about the social media bans. He responded with a racial slur.

open-source jihad

• Enemy Of The State
  • *Throws GNU-male off balcony*
    • Awards
« Reply #8396 on: September 13, 2018, 02:45:59 AM »
+3

You'd better run, better run, out run my gun♫
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet♫
open-source jihad OFFICIAL YouTube intro!!! (CLICK HERE)
Tranny kill count:

TO GO TO BED FOREVER

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #8397 on: September 13, 2018, 04:12:59 AM »
+5
https://old.reddit.com/r/TheBanout2018/

mods are million karma mega spergs

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #8398 on: September 13, 2018, 05:37:30 AM »
+8
 :ultlibrage: :ultlibrage: :ultlibrage:
Every reddit even remotely associated with it has been nuked, apparently so has their discord. Go to their 8ch board, it's pretty much all that's left right now. Keep up with Sammy guns on twitter too: @new_engine
Stay safe fren.
:ultlibrage: :ultlibrage: :ultlibrage:

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #8399 on: September 13, 2018, 08:26:17 AM »
+5
https://old.reddit.com/r/TheBanout2018/

mods are million karma mega spergs

LOL they have a bot that removes every comment that isn't literally parroting the exact phrase "I fully support  BANOUT2018."

There is no discussion needed, comrade!