;

Author Topic: redditors.txt  (Read 1159831 times)

Hugbox Kommissar

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
Re: redditors.txt
« Reply #8425 on: October 06, 2018, 10:29:58 PM »
+5
Double PTSD, first from Kavanaugh literally raping them and then again from firing a rifle.

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #8426 on: October 07, 2018, 01:25:51 AM »
+3
Double PTSD, first from Kavanaugh literally raping them and then again from firing a rifle.

https://my.mixtape.moe/ldbphu.webm

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #8427 on: October 07, 2018, 07:59:57 AM »
+4
Don't reach for the ammo box yet, because god help us all if that is the only one left. But start preparing now. Get and learn how to use a firearm. If there's no guarantee over events like the trump elect and now this, then there is no guarantee that we won't find ourselves in a party war. Don't find yourself overpowered.

:librage: What do you mean I have to wait seven days to buy my gun??? Who writes these stupid laws???

To be fair I am a bit scared of the increasing amounts of leftist tainted veterans you see on social media. Some of them seem like they're a hop, skip, and a jump away from becoming leftwing freikorps.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8428 on: October 07, 2018, 08:15:21 AM »
+9
Guys don't forget, conservatives owning guns because they think the government may not side with them are paranoid

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #8429 on: October 07, 2018, 04:41:14 PM »
+6
To be fair I am a bit scared of the increasing amounts of leftist tainted veterans you see on social media. Some of them seem like they're a hop, skip, and a jump away from becoming leftwing freikorps.
How many of them are actually infantry or some kind of combat MOS?

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8430 on: October 09, 2018, 03:56:17 PM »
+11
https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/9mrpd2/i_think_my_boyfriend_has_been_drugging_me_to_make/

This is in north Texas.

Hey so I must apologize if this post is jumbled a bit. I started typing it up in Word yesterday before my date and forgot about it before finishing it today.

I think my boyfriend has been secretly drugging me for a while now and is gas lighting me. I know this is going to be hard to explain, but I have been having gaps in memory that I have been explaining away as being tired, or overworked, or whatever else. I was going to ask my boyfriend about it, since he is a doctor, but then I started to notice that this seems to happen when I go on dates with him.

I know it must be crazy, but I have woken up with dried semen on my breasts several times with no memory of the night before. I know its him as… well I wont get into specifics but he likes that kind of thing more than other guys would…

The first time it happened was when we were drinking and I wrote it off as too much to drink. We get drunk and have sex all the time so its not a big deal to me. But then there were a few times when I KNOW we were not drinking.

I decided to break up with him over it only to suddenly find myself on a date with him a few days later. I had not yet had the conversation to break up with him, but planned on it next time I talked with him. I remember being at the restaurant, but nothing before that. My car and his car was in the parking lot too so I was confused.

I decided to play along when he asked me to come back to his place.

After 3 days at his place I remembered everything so I was started to trust him again. Knowing he was an ENT I know it wont be his forte but he is a doctor. I was going to ask him about my issues when he randomly pointed to these red bumps on my thigh and said I should be treating those sores.

I had completely forgotten they were there. These little red bumps that look like needle injections that got infected. I got so freaked out he mentioned them that I decided to leave.

The next day he came over to “Check on me” and I remember waking up in bed with more dried semen on my chest.

Then today he met me for lunch saying we had agreed to meet. I never agreed to me with him and would never want to. He does this all the time, saying we agreed to do something I have no memory of.

I am sick and tired of it and want him punished.

This has started to affect my work life as well as I start to get paranoid when I see a boss walk into a room after making eye contact with me. I get paranoid that they are about to fire me. My friends also state I have been acting strangely and out of character. I have even begun to lose sleep and sleepwalk when I do.

Is there a way to have blood work done to see what kind of drug he is using on me? I do not want the police to blow me off and push me away as some crazy lady so I want to be damn sure when I go to the police.

What was a simple drugging and raping...
You mentioned red bumps on your thigh, insomnia, memory loss, paranoia and anxiety?

Pull the sheets off your mattress please. Check in the little creases for brown specs or encrusted brown flakes.

These symptoms sounds eerily famaliar to what happened to a friend of mine. We thought he was going crazy. Turns out he was having a severe reaction to long term bedbug bites.

You mentioned that you remember everything that hapoened at his place but as soon as you got home it started up again?

Bedbugs can cause psychological symptoms if the reaction is severe enough.

I would check the lip of the mattress first to see if you have bedbugs.

Wait Seriously? Does it look like dried chocolate or poop chunks along the seam of the mattress?
Yes. All long the left side of my mattress by the wall.

Turns into a nightmarish bedbug infestation.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #8431 on: October 09, 2018, 04:22:10 PM »
+6
What in the name of fuck  :stare:
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #8432 on: October 09, 2018, 04:31:19 PM »
+9
Awww shucks! Gosh darnet! What I thought were little bits of chocolate and dried poop were actually icky, disgusting bed bugs!

Justice Dredd

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #8433 on: October 09, 2018, 04:43:01 PM »
+9
How do you not notice you have a bed bug infestation? I was at an airport motel with them once and noticed in three hours because surprise there was red stains on the sheets from where they were getting crushed.

Hugbox Kommissar

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #8434 on: October 09, 2018, 05:59:42 PM »
+5
So were the bedbugs jerking off on her chest or....?

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8435 on: October 09, 2018, 06:39:06 PM »
+4
I just want to know what this

I know it must be crazy, but I have woken up with dried semen on my breasts several times with no memory of the night before. I know its him as… well I wont get into specifics but he likes that kind of thing more than other guys would

could possibly mean.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8436 on: October 09, 2018, 06:45:00 PM »
+4

I know it must be crazy, but I have woken up with dried semen on my breasts several times with no memory of the night before. I know its him as… well I wont get into specifics but he likes that kind of thing more than other guys would

could possibly mean.

Maybe she's on bc (or claiming it) and finds it weird he wants to bust on the tits instead of inside. Guy's a Dr. he's smart enough to know to trust no bitch and maybe she's not experienced that before.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8437 on: October 09, 2018, 07:50:07 PM »
+7
In Nagasaki
They like bukkake

Ze Hate Me

• Person Of Interest
  • linebacker in a dress
    • Awards
« Reply #8438 on: October 09, 2018, 11:31:14 PM »
+12
lol the root of her temporary psychosis gets solved like an episode of House, but she and the reddit chorus still want to pursue rape charges on the boyfriend.

guy is fucked

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8439 on: October 09, 2018, 11:34:49 PM »
+7
They keep pushing her to take a rape kit.

A rape kit just shows if you've had sex and tests for drugs in your system.

Guy is screwed.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8440 on: October 09, 2018, 11:37:32 PM »
+5

could possibly mean.
Didn’t record and didn’t take her cash, lol what an amateur  :smug:
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 11:00:19 AM by The Watcher »
His name was Harry Anderson

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8441 on: October 09, 2018, 11:48:10 PM »
+6
lol the root of her temporary psychosis gets solved like an episode of House, but she and the reddit chorus still want to pursue rape charges on the boyfriend.

guy is fucked

kavanaugh confirmed? Target any white male to be burned.

Hope some teenagers didn't write some teenage shit in the good doc's hs yearbook.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #8442 on: October 12, 2018, 03:24:54 AM »
+10

But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #8443 on: October 12, 2018, 10:06:23 AM »
+4

Only dumb ass boomers could possibly think that unironically. Those people are not smart enough to use computers. Therefore you are a russian troll bot alt right racist white male.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #8444 on: October 12, 2018, 11:25:30 AM »
+8
I've thought catfishing boomers and Redditors (The more desperate and thirstier looking, the better) as an anti-Putin/Trump young Russian lady on Twitter could be a lucrative and fun income stream.  People who accuse everyone of having a counter opinion to theirs as being a Russian bot sound very gullible and easily parted from their money. 

EDIT: Even better, pretend to be 17 so once the pay pig has coughed up enough cash send edited chat logs and Twitter DM's to the police so they can get charged for attempting to have sex with a minor. 
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 11:47:54 AM by Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro »

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Motorcyclist Libertarian Prepper cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. 420
    • Awards
« Reply #8445 on: October 12, 2018, 01:58:48 PM »
+2
What kind of fucked up place do you live in that 17 is below the age of consent?
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #8446 on: October 12, 2018, 02:22:09 PM »
+7
What kind of fucked up place do you live in that 17 is below the age of consent?
Most of the US?  :jesse:

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Motorcyclist Libertarian Prepper cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. 420
    • Awards
« Reply #8447 on: October 12, 2018, 03:03:28 PM »
+3
States where the age of consent is 16 (31):
Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, and West Virginia.

States where the age of consent is 17 (8 ):
Colorado, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, New Mexico, New York, Texas,[c] and Wyoming.

States where the age of consent is 18 (11):
Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, North Dakota, Oregon, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 03:06:11 PM by HondaRider271 »
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #8448 on: October 12, 2018, 03:56:50 PM »
+3
Source? I have a friend who was in an Aran-ish situation and wound up getting fucked over by her parents for it. He was 19 and she was 17. (Massachusetts)

I really need to know for sure if there's another reason why he might be a registered sex offender.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 03:59:09 PM by blasting_asshole »

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8449 on: October 12, 2018, 04:12:25 PM »
+3
Massachusetts age of consent is 16. Actually most states have laws that state that if you are within 2 or 3 years of the underage person it's excepted. For example age of consent is 17, you are 18, girl is 16. That is legally allowed in Texas and most other states.

I don't know the story but it shouldn't be possible for him to get statutory rape charges if that situation is genuine.

I am on my phone and it's a bitch to copy and paste stuff but you can search and it will all come up for you.