;

Author Topic: redditors.txt  (Read 1179002 times)

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
Re: redditors.txt
« Reply #8500 on: November 01, 2018, 04:32:01 PM »
+6
BWAAAH GOD JERRY, IN A STRANGE TURN OF EVENTS, THE GIRLFRIEND'S SON IS QUWHYTE!

Michael Obama's Miscarriage

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Autistic Sasstronaut Faggot Killed in the Line of Posting Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #8501 on: November 03, 2018, 08:34:43 AM »
+6
the state of redditors

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/9tlwet/i_m23_have_been_with_my_girlfriend_f22_for_about/

I don't want this post to come across as body-shaming, so let me be clear from the very start - this is a me problem, not a her problem.

I have been dating my girlfriend for about a year and a half, and she is absolutely wonderful. Our personalities mesh incredibly well, we practically never fight, we have so much fun together, we have physical chemistry, and we have similar values and priorities in life. In short, I am incredibly lucky. I don't know if a year and a half is too early to say this kind of thing, but I really do see myself with her for the long haul. She has indicated she has similar aspirations for our relationship.

So ultimately, this issue is so stupid and silly - even if none of you offer a good solution, things will probably be fine. But if one of you does have a solution to my dumb mental hang-up, things could be essentially perfect.

My girlfriend, as beautiful as she is, has the genetics to make her a somewhat hairier individual. She knows this and is naturally slightly insecure about it. For the most part, this doesn't faze me in the slightest. She never shaves her legs and instead just wears pants and such all the time - I don't mind in the slightest. She sometimes lets her armpit hair grow out and this doesn't bother me even a little bit either.

For some reason, the one thing that has been distracting me and getting in my head a little is that she has a noticeable amount of hair all over her stomach. Now, for any women reading this who might be getting insecure about their own hair - please don't - as I understand it, this is not abnormal especially for women of certain ethnicities, and it's honestly no big deal.

(Just in case anyone brings it up - yes, she has thought about things like laser hair removal, but that's probably years down the road, if it ever happens)

So what's the problem here? Me. The details were probably unnecessary because the real issue here is that there is this relatively minor physical thing that for some reason my dumb brain has decided to fixate on. It distracts me and undermines my attention and enjoyment of our time together when we might just be lounging around not fully clothed. Honestly I'm not sure exactly how to describe the effect it has on me, I'm not sure if there's a word for it, but I'll just go with "very very distracting."

If your response to this is "just get over it, dude," then I entirely agree with you. That's all I want to do. That's my question here - how do I get out of my own head and not let this super minor thing distract me? How do I get to the point where this doesn't faze me? Have any of you successfully gotten over a minor detail or quirk about an SO that you were previously hung up on?

TL;DR - I found the perfect girlfriend for me, but my dumb brain keeps fixating on a ridiculously minor physical detail. How do I work on myself to just get over this?

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/9tp0zt/quiet_mildmannered_redditors_what_do_you_do_when/
I am not used to confrontation. My mom is literally a librarian and my dad is a Shakespeare professor. They never raised their voices, didn't get into any fights with each other (that I recall) or with anyone in public. The worst I've seen them do is make snide or passive-aggressive type comments if they were REALLY angry with someone.

Me, personally, never got into fights with my friends, had any major problems with other students, teachers, etc. I come from a very tiny school K-12 that basically knew each other since birth. We might have gotten into small arguments, etc but honestly we were all very hippie-dippie, flower child types. No one caused a scene. I also went to a tiny college.

I am now graduated and 23 years old, working in a low-income community as part of my social work internship/part-time job. The area and people I work with are not the type of people I have ever met and come from much rougher backgrounds. I won't get into the boring specifics of my job but I do try my best to help these individuals the best I can, but honestly, sometimes there is just so much red tape involved that I just really can't, at least not in my current role.

I have passion for my job and for soon being a fully licensed social worker. BUT. Sometimes I am so terrified and anxious about how confrontational and aggressive my clients get I seriously can't stand it. I am able to pick up when they start to get upset or annoyed at me and that's when I start getting nervous. It's not that they are being threatening - they are just simply frustrated - I get it. But they direct it at me, get very snappy, with attitude, disrespectful, sometimes acting basically like pissed off teenagers. I have cried more than a few times because of how rude and nasty they can be.

What can I do to steady my nerves? I have been advised that sometimes it just takes a few years of this to really get used to it and develop ways to either make them laugh, calm down, or just let it go. It's been a year of this for me and I am really struggling. I absolutely hate confrontation and it scares me to be in it. And I can tell sometimes the clients know I am young and easy to pick on, so they act up even worse and take advantage of.

What can I do? I know there must be other people out there like me.. how do you deal with it? What do you to do at least appear steady and calm, if not truly inside? Are there any exercises I can do?

TLDR: I come from a background of lovey-dovey hippies who don't fight or yell or cause big problems. I currently work in a rough neighborhood doing social work and I have to deal with extremely abrasive, sometimes abusive clients and I get very stressed and nervous.. how can I deal with them better? Is it only time? How do I become stronger and used to the confrontation?

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/9tmrur/i_27f_am_afraid_my_brother_30m_is_teaching_our/

So, my older brother is not the kindest man out there, to put it mildly. I am grateful of him for many things, like helping me pay college and generally being around mom when she needs us, but he says and does these things about women that are just wrong.

He calls them bit----, wh----, ho--, says things like "tits on a stick", makes fun of women with short hair, makes fun of men with long hair, and maaaaany other things. He's basically a walking sexist macho stereotype. Whatever, it doesn't even bother me anymore because I don't see him often and he kinda shuts up about it around mom and I, but he does tells these things to our brother.

On our mom's birthday I was cooking and our kid brother was playing video games and when our 30yo brother entered the first thing he said was "you are playing as a fucking woman? what the hell?" because the main character was a woman. He also says things like he's gonna take to a prostitute to "pop his cherry", he's gonna sign him up for boxing classes, gift him a rifle when he turns 18.

Our kid brother was once doing homework and our 30yo said "why aren't you out fixing shit, what is this 'homework' crap?". He says things in a joking manner, but he actually means it. He's cheated on his girlfriend I don't know how many times and prides himself in being an uber handy man who can fix anything and doesn't need help from anyone ever. I mean, that IS a good thing, but talks about it as if no other line of work is "manly" except his.

I once gave him a pink razor blade as a joke and he said "ha ha ha, bitch" super serious. I told him he was being an asshole and it was just a joke and he told me to not fuck with him if I didn't want to get burned. For what is worth, he once pushed me when I was 14 because he was mad that I hadn't done some chores in time.

That more me venting than anything else, but I also want to know how I can make my 15yo brother know that he is wrong in so many things. 15yo kinda idolizes 30yo because he can actually be funny and charismatic when he wants to but I fear he will take what he says as serious and become just like him, or at least take some of his attitudes.

Is there anything I can do to stop this?

tl;dr: Sexist older brother influences our younger brother and I am afraid he will become just like our older bro. What can I do?

i think this mail order bride might get murdered

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/9tl7yp/my_25f_flatmate_22m_keeps_trying_to_smell_me/

This is gonna sound incredibly weird but bear with me please

I have recently moved to this new apartment because of my new job. Everything is great except for my flatmate. He seemed quite nice at first and he still is, he just keeps trying to sniff me. My armpits specifically...

He always greets me with a hug and I'm too embarrassed to tell him that I'm uncomfortable but it's not as bad as the armpit sniffing. Any time when we're sitting and talking on the couch, he takes this as an opportunity to smell me. I don't think I smell bad so why does this keep happening? Is this some kind of a fetish? Should I find another place?

Any help or advice is appreciated

tl;dr Flatmate keeps trying to smell me, he's nice but it makes me uncomfortable
I've been sheltered from guys all my life (I am not in the US) so I don't really know what to expect from guy flatmates

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/9tk999/26m_24f_my_imagination_is_about_to_hurt_the_woman/

(26M, 24F) My imagination is about to hurt the woman I care about.Personal issues

Long story short - I'm pathetic, but I don't want to hurt a girl because of it.

When I was 20 I got hurt by my girlfriend. She abbused me physically and mentally and when she ended up in jail I tried to cope with what happened.

I wanted to be loved and cared for, I was like a beaten puppy that never knew happiness. So human brain, being brilliant at tiding shit up helped me. But now it's my curse.

I created an imaginary partner, but the one that's only in my head. She love me, I love her, she listens to me and gives me advice, cheers my up when I'm down. For years when I was sad or tired I knew when I'm back home, it's gonna be quiet and I will be "healed".

It went on for some years, I was able to somehow function in the society. I wanted to take it to a whole new level, like ordering mannequin / real doll or painting in her resemblence so I can have physical manifestation for her, but then I realised she doesnt really have a face, she's just emotion, feelings, and I need to keep it this way.

Flash forward to 2018. I met a girl. She also went through a lot, we became close.

Happy ending?

Sadly, no. I can't stop loving the girl in my head. I can't betray her, I can't let her go, I can't force her into nonexistance. She became a part of me that I care for. At the same time I don't want to lose the actuall real life girl.

Hell, it's not even about me. I so don't want to to hurt her. She deserves better, I should've been open from the very beginning, but I wasn't. I thought it's all gonna be okay, it's not. Again I feel like everything is going wrong, that im trapped again with no way out.

I want to stress this again, I realise what's inside my head is not real. She doesnt manifest in real world, I dont do drugs, I don't do alcohol. I'm just someone weak who found a way to cope with reality.

What do I do here? I can't think of any option that doesn't involve pain.

TL:DR I care about both my imaginary and real partner, dont want to lose or hurt any of them.

Thank you for the responses. Im not more willing to try therapy although I still have a lot of doubts. What if she's gone forver? What if my real relationship doesnt work out and ill be alone again? I guess I have to deal with these thoughts first.

the moderators locked this one right away only got half of it
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/9ttr94/me_00_mf_with_my_00_mf_abusive_family_member_i/ if anyone can get one of those undelete things to work

Me [00 M/F] with my ___ [00 M/F] abusive family member, I found out a family member that abused me as a child is ... happy.. and I'm having a hard time coping[new]

This might sound so stupid but I decided to look up a family member that abused me for most of my childhood. It's been about 10 years since I saw or interacted with this person. I saw that this person is now, happy and living a good life. I don know why but.. I can't deal with knowing this.

This person was in the closet and is now living openly with their partner. This person is now doing everything they wanted to be able to do but couldn't when I lived with them as a child. This person's life is... great now. And mine... I don't know. I've been able to do very well for myself and all but I'm still a mess emotionally. The abuse has left me with scars I've never been able to heal, no matter how much I try and how much therapy I get. And now that I know this
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 09:00:19 AM by gay retard »
nah im a
white wow

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #8502 on: November 03, 2018, 09:12:02 AM »
+4
This might sound so stupid but I decided to look up a family member that abused me for most of my childhood. It's been about 10 years since I saw or interacted with this person. I saw that this person is now, happy and living a good life. I don know why but.. I can't deal with knowing this.

This person was in the closet and is now living openly with their partner. This person is now doing everything they wanted to be able to do but couldn't when I lived with them as a child. This person's life is... great now. And mine... I don't know. I've been able to do very well for myself and all but I'm still a mess emotionally. The abuse has left me with scars I've never been able to heal, no matter how much I try and how much therapy I get. And now that I know this person is happy, I just feel so defeated.

For the last few years I've been holding on to the idea that they are miserable and that's why they did those things to me. And that made me feel better about it. But they have been happy for the last 10 years. I don't even know why I'm posting.

Tl;dr I'm sad

Change www.reddit.com to www.ceddit.com

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Autistic Sasstronaut Faggot Killed in the Line of Posting Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #8503 on: November 03, 2018, 09:12:47 AM »

This person was in the closet and is now living openly with their partner. This person is now doing everything they wanted to be able to do but couldn't when I lived with them as a child. This person's life is... great now. And mine... I don't know. I've been able to do very well for myself and all but I'm still a mess emotionally. The abuse has left me with scars I've never been able to heal, no matter how much I try and how much therapy I get. And now that I know this person is happy, I just feel so defeated.

For the last few years I've been holding on to the idea that they are miserable and that's why they did those things to me. And that made me feel better about it. But they have been happy for the last 10 years. I don't even know why I'm posting.

Tl;dr I'm sad

Change www.reddit.com to www.ceddit.com

for whatever reason ceddit and similar sites just throw errors at me :/ thanks
nah im a
white wow

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8504 on: November 03, 2018, 04:30:31 PM »
+7
The social worker guy is about to take a big red suppository.
His name was Harry Anderson

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands 420 Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #8505 on: November 03, 2018, 04:46:05 PM »
+8

Lets hope he gets one before he gets a small lead suppository

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #8506 on: November 05, 2018, 09:58:47 AM »
+6

Social work/advocacy = 2 red pills. One down the throat and one up the ass.

The one you swallow is all your shitlib coworkers who are fucking useless at effecting the change they want to be.

The one up the ass are the 2-3 individuals who really/truly wanna do better and fully realize it's shitlib policies and bureaucracies holding them back and just want a straight shooting realist to get them a goddamn job.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #8507 on: November 05, 2018, 10:08:13 PM »
+4
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/9tk999/26m_24f_my_imagination_is_about_to_hurt_the_woman/

(26M, 24F) My imagination is about to hurt the woman I care about.Personal issues

Long story short - I'm pathetic, but I don't want to hurt a girl because of it.

When I was 20 I got hurt by my girlfriend. She abbused me physically and mentally and when she ended up in jail I tried to cope with what happened.

I wanted to be loved and cared for, I was like a beaten puppy that never knew happiness. So human brain, being brilliant at tiding shit up helped me. But now it's my curse.

I created an imaginary partner, but the one that's only in my head. She love me, I love her, she listens to me and gives me advice, cheers my up when I'm down. For years when I was sad or tired I knew when I'm back home, it's gonna be quiet and I will be "healed".

It went on for some years, I was able to somehow function in the society. I wanted to take it to a whole new level, like ordering mannequin / real doll or painting in her resemblence so I can have physical manifestation for her, but then I realised she doesnt really have a face, she's just emotion, feelings, and I need to keep it this way.

Flash forward to 2018. I met a girl. She also went through a lot, we became close.

Happy ending?

Sadly, no. I can't stop loving the girl in my head. I can't betray her, I can't let her go, I can't force her into nonexistance. She became a part of me that I care for. At the same time I don't want to lose the actuall real life girl.

Hell, it's not even about me. I so don't want to to hurt her. She deserves better, I should've been open from the very beginning, but I wasn't. I thought it's all gonna be okay, it's not. Again I feel like everything is going wrong, that im trapped again with no way out.

I want to stress this again, I realise what's inside my head is not real. She doesnt manifest in real world, I dont do drugs, I don't do alcohol. I'm just someone weak who found a way to cope with reality.

What do I do here? I can't think of any option that doesn't involve pain.

TL:DR I care about both my imaginary and real partner, dont want to lose or hurt any of them.

Thank you for the responses. Im not more willing to try therapy although I still have a lot of doubts. What if she's gone forver? What if my real relationship doesnt work out and ill be alone again? I guess I have to deal with these thoughts first.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8508 on: November 07, 2018, 07:54:51 PM »
+7
r/politics is in full meltdown mode. Standard retarded constitutional crisis talking points. I found this gem though. Guy is worried Trump will get access to classified information!

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/9v32dc/schumer_interfering_with_mueller_would_spark/e98ykmv/

More worried about Whittaker declassifying everything and giving all evidence to trump...

An almost dumber post followed under it

Wouldn't that be Obstruction of Justice?

This guy is actually wanting a shadow government that goes against the entire basis of the US.

THIS is where I hope the Deep State is a real thing. That there are things so highly classified that Trump canít touch it.

I can't tell if this one is a joke or not.

Iím dumb. How would declassifying evidence on Trump be bad for Trump?
It would be good for trump because him and papa Putin now get evidence gathering techniques, and all evidence against them and the entire investigative strategy. It's like the police telling you everything they have before questioning you for a crime.

Fantasy land
Then Mueller should activate whatever dead man switch he has and give as much to congressional democrats as possible.

These are the moves made by a pussy bitch who knows they're about to get fucked.

At the end of all this Trump needs his throat slit.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 07:58:44 PM by unprivsplain »

Professor of Niggerology

• Unperson
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Inshallah! Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Fascist Sasstronaut
    • Awards
redditors.txt
« Reply #8509 on: November 08, 2018, 12:59:28 AM »
+3
Oops
FREE NEAT

lucifirius

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #8510 on: November 08, 2018, 04:31:30 AM »
+4
r/politics is in full meltdown mode. Standard retarded constitutional crisis talking points. I found this gem though. Guy is worried Trump will get access to classified information!

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/9v32dc/schumer_interfering_with_mueller_would_spark/e98ykmv/

More worried about Whittaker declassifying everything and giving all evidence to trump...

An almost dumber post followed under it

Wouldn't that be Obstruction of Justice?

This guy is actually wanting a shadow government that goes against the entire basis of the US.

THIS is where I hope the Deep State is a real thing. That there are things so highly classified that Trump canít touch it.

I can't tell if this one is a joke or not.

Iím dumb. How would declassifying evidence on Trump be bad for Trump?
It would be good for trump because him and papa Putin now get evidence gathering techniques, and all evidence against them and the entire investigative strategy. It's like the police telling you everything they have before questioning you for a crime.

Fantasy land
Then Mueller should activate whatever dead man switch he has and give as much to congressional democrats as possible.

These are the moves made by a pussy bitch who knows they're about to get fucked.

At the end of all this Trump needs his throat slit.

If Mueller had ANYTHING at all, it would've been leaked ages ago, and would've been released long before the midterms. Mueller has nothing. Mad Maxine has more braincells than Mueller has shit on Trump.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8511 on: November 08, 2018, 09:13:13 AM »
+7
https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/9v7smo/19_black_women_from_houston_won_their_races_to/e9acrg0/
Democracy freedom yeehaw?

We're one more bad presidential term away from having judges be elected via reality TV show with viewer voting, at $2,99 per call.

Nice try "fellow American"

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8512 on: November 14, 2018, 11:36:30 PM »
+9
r/chapotraphouse invaded a r/confessions thread about a property owner posing as just the manager. Honestly, I don't see how this makes much of a difference but anyway some hilarious posts. It became a battleground between r/realestateinvestors, r/drama, r/chapotraphouse, and probably a couple of others.

https://www.reddit.com/r/confessions/comments/9x0wvq/i_have_been_posing_as_property_manager_employee/
Honestly, I get more respect this way. Its a 38 unit building and I can use the "I know it sucks but the landlord told me to and I don't want to lose my job" excuse whenever I ask the tenant of something. People are also friendlier since they believe we are in the same social class.

seems like you are afraid to come out as a landlord. wonder why?

could it be because your profession is universally reviled for the commodification of housing, which is a human right?

honestly i hope you stay afraid for the rest of your life. your job is a crime against humanity.

Rent seeking is pure parasitism and an entire generation is renting with no option to buy their own homes because a bunch of assholes like you bought everything up. You add nothing to society but leech off of people with real jobs and hide yourself to avoid the shame you deserve to feel for exploiting people
Sounds like you are just bitter because you are poor.

Should they be on the streets instead?
You shouldnít own 38 units instead.
Who should own them? People need to live an an apartment. Not everyone wants or can buy houses.
The people who actually use them
How does that work? Can't they already do that now? Buy a small plot of land, which is fairly cheap here and pay the builders.
Ideally? The tenants would shoot you in the back of the head and reappropriate it

youll be shown the wall eventually, fucking class traitor.

Basically the whole thread is gold.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #8513 on: November 14, 2018, 11:57:39 PM »
+6
How dare that man own property whilst I, a disgusting poor, own nothing but cheap consumer goods and $700 pants.

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #8514 on: November 15, 2018, 02:05:52 AM »
+9
How dare that man own property whilst I, a disgusting poor, own nothing but cheap consumer goods and $700 pants.

chapo trap house are the exact target audience for those subscription services that send you some sriracha sauce and bbq for $60 a month. ive been in these kinds of peoples' houses, they'll forget to cancel it and their fridge will be full of duplicate bottles of $90 ketchup. fight the proletariat. 
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 02:09:02 AM by Michael Obama's Miscarriage »
nah im a
white wow

Trigger Word: Everything

• Cishet White Male
  • Always someone triggered but no one's getting shot
    • Awards
« Reply #8515 on: November 15, 2018, 09:41:44 AM »
+6
"HOUSING IS A HUMAN RIGHT"!
 :facepalm:

OK well the cheap shit crime ridden section 8 shitholes are down that way, right past your mom's basement. If you want to live in my apartments, you play by my rules.

Fuck these retards are entitled.
Shit. I guess this has helped me realize my privilege even more. So that's some good come out of it.
I feel so sad for all the people who don't have a supportive environment even like SA.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #8516 on: November 15, 2018, 12:11:52 PM »
+4
Based on what I've observed on Reddit Los Angeles the Chapo Trap House crowd seriously think they're entitled to free high rise apartments by the oceanside. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.

Trigger Word: Everything

• Cishet White Male
  • Always someone triggered but no one's getting shot
    • Awards
« Reply #8517 on: November 15, 2018, 12:27:08 PM »
+8
Based on what I've observed on Reddit Los Angeles the Chapo Trap House crowd seriously think they're entitled to free high rise apartments by the oceanside.

I think they are entitled to shipping container homes in Texarrakis.  Ones that are welded shut.
Shit. I guess this has helped me realize my privilege even more. So that's some good come out of it.
I feel so sad for all the people who don't have a supportive environment even like SA.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands 420 Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #8518 on: November 15, 2018, 05:41:53 PM »
+5
if you wake up seeing the ocean, you=good. if you wake up seeing cows, you=racist/bad.

this was something of a quote, think I saw here, I thought it was a big one but google shows nothing, maybe just some d&d faggot
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 05:47:53 PM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

walrus rape strategy

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian Scrooge Libertarian KURWA cold, dead hands The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #8519 on: November 15, 2018, 07:04:16 PM »
+2
Then I'm praying for global warming/climate change/whatever the fuck they're calling it today to raise the ocean levels and carry these d-bags out to sea.

open-source jihad

• Enemy Of The State
  • *Throws GNU-male off balcony*
    • Awards
« Reply #8520 on: November 15, 2018, 08:42:55 PM »
+4
mancrates.com

Why is every "man" product these days so fucking fruit fairy faggot queer homo aids?

♪All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, out run my gun♫
♪All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet♫
open-source jihad OFFICIAL YouTube intro!!! (CLICK HERE)
Tranny kill count:

TO GO TO BED FOREVER