;

Author Topic: redditors.txt  (Read 829736 times)

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
Re: redditors.txt
« Reply #7550 on: November 14, 2017, 06:55:51 AM »
+5
Drink milk then kill yourself transcreature wow

Why not both?

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #7551 on: November 14, 2017, 07:07:07 AM »
+5
I assume wowfag already has a steady source of liquid protein in his diet.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #7552 on: November 14, 2017, 07:59:47 AM »
+7
Idly wondering what conversation wow won't insert a topper into. I can't fathom why you'd be blown the fuck out so badly talking about milk consumption and leap into "I had large parts of my intestines removed" to recover. Did that happen after being a football jock? Seems like the recovery would be intensive.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Deplorables Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry United Statesian Better dead than red old Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #7553 on: November 14, 2017, 08:11:49 AM »
+9
nigger took out half my large intestine because it went gangrenous and turned infected painlessly instead of exploding. was able to get fixed up with laproscopy tho so i avoided that timeline where the troon ends up with c section scars.

natural defense mechanism from troondom

last off topic, milk is for soyboys  but i understand why you guys like it; i swallow too ;)

A troon talking to us about soyboys.  Are you serious with this shit?  The guy whose body is so fucked up he decided to "become" a woman is talking to us about our estrogen levels being too fucking high.  This is just too fucking rich.  Imagine being this delusional and this messed up. 

Death Camp for Cutie

• Cishet White Male
  • Actual female
  • Awards Texan White Chick
    • Awards
« Reply #7554 on: November 14, 2017, 08:32:58 AM »
+5

foreverial tiedup and delitized wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Autistic Killed in the Line of Posting Deplorables Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #7555 on: November 14, 2017, 10:08:53 AM »
nigger took out half my large intestine because it went gangrenous and turned infected painlessly instead of exploding. was able to get fixed up with laproscopy tho so i avoided that timeline where the troon ends up with c section scars.

last off topic, milk is for soyboys  but i understand why you guys like it; i swallow too ;)

A troon talking to us about soyboys.  Are you serious with this shit?  The guy whose body is so fucked up he decided to "become" a woman is talking to us about our estrogen levels being too fucking high.  This is just too fucking rich.  Imagine being this delusional and this messed up.

counterpoint: i'm an expert on soyboys and low t

lol all these cucks mad about milk because their introduction to diet came thru dr duke

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Deplorables Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry United Statesian Better dead than red old Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #7556 on: November 14, 2017, 11:27:55 AM »
+14

lol all these cucks mad about milk because their introduction to diet came thru dr duke

You're an expert on what not to do.  That is, everything that you do in life we should all endeavor to do the exact opposite.  Mentally ill troons should never be taken seriously on anything except different methods of suicide.

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist Texan cold, dead hands Prepper Libertarian 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #7557 on: November 14, 2017, 07:08:18 PM »
+1
Drink milk is the new drink bleach
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Autistic Killed in the Line of Posting Deplorables Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #7558 on: November 14, 2017, 07:13:42 PM »

You're an expert on what not to do.  That is, everything that you do in life we should all endeavor to do the exact opposite.  Mentally ill troons should never be taken seriously on anything except different methods of suicide.

nah dude you tried to countersignal my post but you were too dumb to actually look up the thing you were calling bullshit on and got dunked on by the forums tranny
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 07:16:11 PM by foreverial tiedup and delitized wow »

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #7559 on: November 14, 2017, 07:27:39 PM »
+1
only below-par people judge individuals for the group they're part of. i mean truly judge; who doesn't love a good lol niggers shitpost? if one ascribes to race realism it's correct to say negroids (group of people) are dumb. it's borderline retarded to say that mr. negro (individual) is dumb because they're a negroid, that's low-tier white supremacy 1.0 cancer logic. that individual is more likely to be dumb because they're a negroid, but you're not even understanding why you believe that if you can't grasp what the bell curve distribution of IQ, which race-realists ascribe to, means. some niggers are inevitably more intelligent than you, if you aren't an outlier to your own curve. getting caught with your pants down when you underestimate someone isn't a good look.

replace negroid with any group of people and iq with literally anything else, post is accurate. more or less sums up the difference between WN 2.0 and the shitty and dead baby boomer white supremacy "movements"  of the past (which were basically just FBI informants and hillbillies, re stormfront)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 07:48:32 PM by foreverial tiedup and delitized wow »

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #7560 on: November 14, 2017, 07:55:01 PM »
+6
only below-par people judge individuals for the group they're part of. i mean truly judge; who doesn't love a good lol niggers shitpost? if one ascribes to race realism it's correct to say negroids (group of people) are dumb. it's borderline retarded to say that mr. negro (individual) is dumb because they're a negroid, that's low-tier white supremacy 1.0 cancer logic. that individual is more likely to be dumb because they're a negroid, but you're not even understanding why you believe that if you can't grasp what the bell curve distribution of IQ, which race-realists ascribe to, means. some niggers are inevitably more intelligent than you, if you aren't an outlier to your own curve. getting caught with your pants down when you underestimate someone isn't a good look.

replace negroid with any group of people and iq with literally anything else, post is accurate. more or less sums up the difference between WN 2.0 and the shitty and dead baby boomer white supremacy "movements"  of the past (which were basically just FBI informants and hillbillies, re stormfront)

:goonpipe:

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #7561 on: November 14, 2017, 08:05:47 PM »
+1
yeah i'm expecting circle jerk and gif replies to that because this forum is a magnet for the dinosaur WS1.0 LARPers, and anyone who doesn't care about WN won't know what i'm talking about. that's directed at grode.

good goyim, drink up!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3524354
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/
https://www.google.com/search?q=hormones+milk+nih etc

drink enough cow milk and you'll be able to make your own with all that prolactin!

« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 08:31:03 PM by foreverial tiedup and delitized wow »

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • When's the damn game on?
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Better dead than red old
    • Awards
« Reply #7562 on: November 14, 2017, 09:46:55 PM »
+3
dad gay and full of milk, so what

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #7563 on: November 14, 2017, 10:36:30 PM »
+3

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #7564 on: November 14, 2017, 10:50:08 PM »
+4
Just need you to claim you were puppet mastering or pretending to be retarded for a trifecta here, wow. First class shitpost chimpout.

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #7565 on: November 15, 2017, 12:18:56 AM »
ime only pretending to be a gay retard tranny i've actually been a 13 year old hispanic boy all along

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #7566 on: November 15, 2017, 03:52:46 AM »
+5
Kill thyself wow

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
    • Awards
« Reply #7567 on: November 15, 2017, 08:38:06 AM »
+5
yeah i'm expecting circle jerk and gif replies to that because this forum is a magnet for the dinosaur WS1.0 LARPers, and anyone who doesn't care about WN won't know what i'm talking about. that's directed at grode.

good goyim, drink up!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3524354
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/
https://www.google.com/search?q=hormones+milk+nih etc

drink enough cow milk and you'll be able to make your own with all that prolactin!

Are you serious with this shit?  In absolutely none of those studies did they even mention how obese each individual was at the time.  Without controlling for how fat someone is, studies like these aren't particularly useful because obesity has a much greater effect on bodily hormone levels than anything else.  The reality is that if you have a solid diet and lift weights, you're not going to see any negative effects from this at all and milk just becomes another way to intake protein.  Just because your body is totally broken doesn't mean that others experience these issues. 

Also lol at that picture that you used.  That's clearly of a guy who lost a massive amount of weight (look at his arms) and just has a bunch of loose skin. 

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #7568 on: November 15, 2017, 10:19:56 AM »
+2
WoW believes in conspiracy theories that even Alex Jones finds hard to believe.

Pleasant Rectal Itch

• Unperson
  • Lookin' for someone to scratch that itch ;)
  • Awards The Gentry Artist Goon or Ex-Goon Fuck you, dad! Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #7569 on: November 15, 2017, 11:28:44 AM »
+4
Fucking hell, you spergs are  :slapfight: with a man in a dress. Drink milk and get man titties or don't, who gives a shit. Soy/almond milk is more superior anyways

Back on topic-

Do you regret having kid/s and fantasize about them dying? Post about it in r/childfree and get asspats and gold!

Quote from: Lfalias
I fucked up and had a kid. I always knew that the common domestic life was not for me and I never dreamed I would be a mom. But I am not here to talk about that. I am a mother and I have a kid and it fucking sucks. So here's a list of why it sucks for all you smart people who don't want to have a kid.

If any of you ever have second thoughts or feel like you are being pressured into having a kid, or if you are being careless with birth control here's my list of all the things I fucking hate about being a mother.

I'm not going to comment. And this list is not complete - I keep adding to it every so often. Here it is:

It never gets better. They say it gets better when the baby is past a certain stage. things get better for the mother. It fucking doesn't. It just gets replaced by something else. Yes, the first few months a mother doesn't get much sleep and feels like hell. Yes, that eventually stops. But there is always something else - potty training, teaching, homework, school, football, extra tuition, college, expenses, expenses, expenses.

My life rotates around his schedule. His football practise, his school timings, his holidays, his poop schedule. His everything.

I always have time limits to everything I do. I have a fucking curfew.

When he isn't at home 2 hours fly by like 2 minutes. When he is at home 2 hours stretch to 4.

I am literally just sitting at home because he needs to have an eye kept on him. That's it. I don't need to actually do anything for him. But I just fucking need to sit there bored out of my mind because someone has to be around him 24/7

My sex life is over. My body has been hurt and damaged in such a way that an important sexual act that I like is now jarringly painful.

I am incontinent.

My career is fucked.

By the time I am going to be free I am going to be old. When all my youth and health and energy is wasted.

Mom talk. Ugh. I hate the boring discussions of every little accomplishment our kids have gotten. Every conversation circles around them, school, relationships, husbands.

Watching people, my friends, my single relatives, married folk with no kids on Facebook, Instagram and everywhere else having an actual fucking life while the best part of my day is when my kid goes to sleep so I finally can put down this emotional and mental weight I carry for a few fucking hours.

I have to repeat everything I say at least three times for my kid to listen and do what I say.

Every day, every little thing is a battle. Waking up, washing up, homework, eating. Everything is a battle even though it has been years since we've been doing these things.

The endless questions. The endless meaningless unanswerable questions.

Exclusion. I am automatically excluded from the fun single life. I don't want to hang around couples or moms and be staid and proper. At the same time, I am not such a monster that I would actually go out and party instead of looking after my kid.

There are so many days when I desperately, desperately need a break and need some help and support and no one comes through. Simply because they don't want to - not because they are busy or sick.

My life has to circle around my kid's school and vacations. The only time I can go on a holiday is if he is on a holiday.

Vacations have to be kid friendly. Vacations are simply running after your children in a new environment. More stress. Yay.

Even breaks and vacations are tainted. In the back of my mind I know I have to go back to my kid and having him hold me back every step of the way.

I can't make move to another country because kid. If I do move I cut off all support and have the added baggage of worrying about my kid's mental and emotional health. I can't just take off. And Jesus, the one love of my life is travel.

No more adventures.

The expectation that I am okay with all of this. That I like this. That this is the best thing to ever happen to me. I never dare say how hard this is and how much I regret having a child - because that will make me a monster.

I can't ever quit.

It's the mistake I never stop paying for.

Homework. The burden of home and tests are on me. I have to go through the spoonfeeding shit of making sure he knows his stuff. I have to suffer for it.

Driving him everywhere. All the time.

Having to think about his food and meals all the fucking time. I have to be concerned about his veggies and his fruits and then have to deal with the drama of getting it down his throat. When I can't even deal with my own health.

I don't get to sleep right for years. Fucking years. There are few things as enraging as waking up in the middle of the night to your kid whining and crying.

I can never sleep in. Not even on fucking weekends. I can't sleep in for more than a decade. I can never sleep in till 10 or 12.

There is no solution to the problem of having a child. If your marriage fails or your partner cheats you can break up and move on and meet someone else. If your job sucks you can change it. But you can't do a damn thing about having a fucking kid.

Even if your kid dies (and I fantasise about this often) - you are pretty much broken and your life is over. You are pitied, you are expected to be in perpetual mourning. And losing your kid is actually horribly damaging. I hate being a mother and many times I hate my kid - but I know that if he were gone I would be a soulless shell because I would physically miss him. My existence is latched on to his. I know it would destroy me to lose him. And yet I hate every second of this.

I'm not really looking for support or solutions or suggestions. It is what it is. I just want this list of mine out there - the shit I can never admit to. So, look at me, folks, it's as bad as you think it is. It's worse. I wish I had help when I needed it or that I knew the childfree lifestyle was a thing. But, whatever.

Hatchi Matchi!

No mention of a father, her life is SO HARD GUYS now that she has to care for someone other than herself. If she only had options when she first found out she was knocked up  :adam:

Franzo

• Unperson
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #7570 on: November 15, 2017, 11:36:39 AM »
+7
Feel much worse for the kid than his "victim" mother. I'm pretty sure her resentment and hatred of her kid isn't nearly as well hidden as she pretends.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7571 on: November 15, 2017, 01:59:19 PM »
+1
Speaking of childfree lunatics:
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/7d5ftz/me_61f_with_my_daughter_28f_shes_angry_i_dont/
My son told me about this website (daughter in question frequents it as well) so I’m hoping for some insight from a younger crowd. He suggested changing everyone’s names for anonymity, so hopefully I keep the aliases straight!
I have three wonderful children: a son, Michael (35), and two daughters, Anna (31) and Marnie (28). All three are married to lovely people, and Michael and Anna both have children. I adore my grandchildren, but I want to make clear that I have never expected my children to “give” me grandchildren. I respect each of them and how they choose live their lives because it’s their lives. I realize this might come off as overly defensive, but I had a mother who felt entitled to influence over certain decisions in my life (such as picking the husband I am now divorced from).
That being said, I adore being a grandma. Each of my grandchildren is a blessing, and I am so very proud of every single one of them. I’m the grandma who drives everybody crazy taking a million pictures, and I have a couple of dedicated shelves that I’m constantly updating with the latest pictures of my family (yes my children have suggested a digital photo frame, but I’m too old-fashioned to give up my paper copies!).
Now onto the issue. Marnie and her husband are childfree but own three large dogs of varying breeds. They paid a lot of money for these dogs from high quality breeders, and they’ve gotten the dogs great training. These dogs are obedient, sweet animals who love to be loved, even if they sometimes forget their own size (hard to share a recliner with 150 pounds of muscle!). I do love these dogs and am happy to have them over whenever Marnie or her husband come for a visit.
Last week, I got a call from Marnie in tears that honestly came as a bit of a shock. Now, I’ve mentioned the shelves of pictures I have. Apparently, at their most recent visit, Marnie’s husband scrutinized the photos and realized that while each family has its own shelf, the grandkids get a separate shelf and none of the dogs’ photos were on that shelf. To be clear, I do have pictures of the dogs (and I love the dogs! Love the dog pictures!), but those pictures are only on Marnie and husband’s dedicated shelf. Michael and Anna’s families both have their own shelves, and then there’s an additional shelf just featuring pictures of my grandchildren (all school photos/pictures from formal dances, games, recitals).
Marnie told me that she is hurt that I do not have pictures of her dogs on the “grandchildren” shelf because she said “they are my children” and she feels I do not value her or her family as much as Michael and Anna.
This is just not true, and I admit, I got a little defensive out of shock. I pointed out that I spend equal amounts of time with each of my children, and everybody has their own designated call night. She said I’m always going to Michael’s daughter’s soccer games or Anna’s children’s dance recitals, and I countered that I also went to Marnie’s husband’s softball games (I even hosted their league holiday party last year!)
We argued for about an hour and just kept returning to the dog pictures not being on the same shelf as the grandchildren, and all I could really say was that I never considered the dogs as my grandchildren, just beloved family pets. Marnie hung up on me after that, and I felt absolutely horrible because it felt like we were both talking past each other.
Michael called me just moments after hanging up, because it was his family’s designated call night and I’d missed our usual time. I was still upset from the call with Marnie and told him about our conversation (which I should not have done and absolutely regret), and he immediately went off on his sister. He was furious that she was angry with me, and offended that she would even suggest her dogs were “on the same level” as his or Anna’s children.
I quickly got the sense from his rant that this was a resentment long-brewing between the two of them. They didn’t really see eye-to-eye as children, but they’ve always been friendly to each other in front of me, and Marnie is a great aunt to both Michael’s and Anna’s children. But he just went absolutely in on his sister, calling her selfish and spoiled and delusional (which I told him was inappropriate and rude and not something I wanted to hear him say about his sister). He said that he and Anna had been putting up with her “BS” (although he didn’t use the abbreviation) for too long, and that he couldn’t believe she was trying to drag me into this “nonsense.” He closed out his rant by saying that comparing her dogs to his children was a “f-ing insult” and he wouldn’t stand for that “sh—”. He then got an earful about swearing at his mother, and by that time it was far past the children’s bedtime, so I missed out on catching up with them. All around, not a good night.
I tried calling both Marnie and her husband the next day, and got sent straight to voicemail. I assumed it was too early and they needed some more time to cool off, so I just left messages saying I loved them and missed them and hoped we could talk more about this. I sent a text message on Sunday to Marnie, but she didn’t reply. So I waited until today, Marnie’s designated call day, to try again, but I got sent straight to voicemail again. Michael and Anna both have tried calling Marnie and her husband, and they’ve also not gotten through.
I feel like an emotional bomb has dropped on my family, and all I want is to get everyone in a room to talk this out. It’s Thanksgiving next week, and I want everyone to feel welcome and happy in my home, but I don’t know what to do. Does anyone have any advice or insight to provide in this situation?
tl;dr: Childfree daughter is heartbroken I didn’t consider her dogs as my grandchildren. Her older brother is offended at the idea of her dogs being “on the same level” as his children. I don’t know how to handle this. Who’s wrong? Who’s right?

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #7572 on: November 15, 2017, 02:16:42 PM »
hmmm why yes estradiol and prolactin in ur blood turns into "extra protein" not tittys if you're alpha enough sorry a little pussyboy twig like me wouldn't know that only true chads possess the enzymes necessary.  :rolleyes:

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
    • Awards
« Reply #7573 on: November 15, 2017, 02:22:15 PM »
+6
hmmm why yes estradiol and prolactin in ur blood turns into "extra protein" not tittys if you're alpha enough sorry a little pussyboy twig like me wouldn't know that only true chads possess the enzymes necessary.  :rolleyes:

:killyourself:

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist Texan cold, dead hands Prepper Libertarian 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #7574 on: November 15, 2017, 02:30:17 PM »
+5
That reddit post is MalloryArcher.txt
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy