;

Author Topic: redditors.txt  (Read 1124398 times)

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Scrooge
    • Awards
Re: redditors.txt
« Reply #8050 on: May 06, 2018, 10:40:19 PM »
+4
My favorite thing about cats is making them take a bath and watching them flail around in a panic

if you're a visual person like that, those mesh laundry bags > the tried and true burlap

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards White Chick Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting You can't know! Fuck you, dad! United Statesian 420
    • Awards
« Reply #8051 on: May 18, 2018, 12:46:11 AM »
+8
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/27vyt1/me_42_m_with_my_son_roger_16_m_has_started/ It's old but it's funny

Me [42 M] with my Son "roger" [16 M] , has started wearing facepaint anytime he goes out and has started hanging out with a girl that is a bad influence.Non-Romantic
submitted 3 years ago by Sonisajuggalo

A few months ago, my son started failing classes. Since school just got over, he failed two classes. This kid has gotten A's and B's up until a few months ago.

Around this same time, he started hanging out with some girl from school. I don't know what kids call it these days, but she wears a lot of baggy clothing, pale make up and wears ICP shirts everytime I've seen her. I think my son is in love with her because he now ALWAYS paints his face before he goes out, with the exception of when he was going to school. He had about $500 saved up and I guess he went out and bought all these ICP shirts and hats.

At first, I didn't know what ICP was, so i googled it. I found that there is a culture around this band and they call themselves juggalos. I found a lot of negative stuff about juggalos, so naturally I was concerned. Some even consider it a gang.

I brought this up with my son and asked him if he was on drugs. This was about two weeks after he started dressing this way. he told me to mind my own business and slammed his bedroom door in my face. If i ever talked to my dad that way, I got smacked upside the head, but these days it's considered child abuse so I didn't do much at this point.

I waited a few days and tried to talk to him about it again. This time, he told me that I was being dumb and that he wasn't doing drugs. I asked him who he was wearing facepaint. He told me that it was no different then me wearing KISS make up when I went to one of their concerts years ago. I told him that I was going to a concert, not going to the grocery store to buy a gallon of milk.

The argument really didn't get anywhere and I decided to let it go. This was until we went out for our yearly mothers day dinner. We usually go to a decent restaurant and this year we decided to go to Macaroni Grill. Well my son decided he was going to wear his facepaint and ICP clothes to this dinner. I was pissed off and told him to go change. I told him that this wasn't a circus and we were celebrating his mother. He got very upset and yelled some profanity at me about how I am a horrible father. I don't know if I was in the wrong here, so let me know what you guys think.

Because of this argument, we didn't go to dinner. I feel horrible about it for my wifes sake, and I did make it up to her the next day but that isn't relevent to the issue at hand.

So up until last week, my son and I had little contact and when I would try to talk to him, he gave me the silent treatment. This last weekend I found something no father wishes they would ever find. Call me a bad father for snooping, but I did. He was out doing his thing with this girl and I wanted to see if he had any drugs in his room. I thought MAYBE I would find some pot. If I did, I would confiscate it and ground him for a few weeks. But what I found was a white powdery substance in a small ziploc bag.

I knew exactly what this was. I had a cocaine problem before I met my wife so I knew what it looked like. To make sure I was headed in the right direction, I smelled the bag. It was def. cocaine. Obivously being a former addict, I didn't want to taste it to be 100% sure. I went and talked with my wife about it and she was shocked. We didn't know what to do.

Hours later, my son showed up with this girl. I called him out about what I found and he completely lost it and told me I had no right to go through his things. I realize I might be a horrible father for this but I would be even more horrible if he had died from an overdose. He didn't even deny it. After his yelling was finished, I asked the girl to leave and that this was a family matter. My son told me to "Fuck off" and took her to his room. My wife was crying and I was fuming. It took a lot not to slap him across the head but I maintained myself and didn't resort to that.

What I did next is what I feel was the best thing I could do. I called the police on them. My wife is still very upset with me for this, but I didn't see another way to help him out short of physically forcing his girlfriend out and him to stay. The cops came, found that he had some pot. The girl was asked to leave and my son was told if he tried to leave, they (the cops) would take him to a youth detention center for a few days.

Well since all of this, my son has been grounded and is not allowed to see this girl. It's easy for me to blame it all on the girl, but I am sure I failed somewhere for my son to act this way.

Apparently he is talking to my wife and asked her about going to some fesitval juggalos and ICP has. I looked it up and it sounds like bad news. My wife said he could go without talking to me.

I am at a loss at this point. While I want my son to experience life, he seems to be headed down a dangerous road and my wife is enabling it. I did talk to my wife about it, and all she can say is that this is "our" way of making up for calling the cops on him.

Can someone who has had troubles youth give me some pointers here? If I am going about it the wrong way, I would appreciate your input. What would you guys do?

tl;dr: Son was good student, met a girl and went downhill. I must have failed somewhere because he is talking back, using drugs and has decided wearing facepaint to mothersday dinner is a good idea. I called the cops on him and this girl when i confronted him about the drugs and he told me to "fuck off", went into his room with this girl. I need advice.

♫ Mamas don't let your babies grow up to be juggalos...♫

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #8052 on: May 18, 2018, 01:25:27 AM »
+8
Super obvious troll post.

Would be interesting though to compare the Reddit responses between "my teenager son is hanging out with juggalos and taking cocaine" and "my teenage son is hanging out with troons and taking horse piss".

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #8053 on: May 18, 2018, 01:42:46 AM »
+16
My teenage son is hanging out with men wearing red hats and has been coming home and talking about how screwed corporate america is, how the american worker is being left behind, and how affirmative action has weakened the very sector that drives the economy.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #8054 on: May 18, 2018, 02:09:34 AM »
+19
Juggalos probably offer a better support group and do a better job of looking after their own than troons do. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards White Chick Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting You can't know! Fuck you, dad! United Statesian 420
    • Awards
« Reply #8055 on: May 18, 2018, 06:59:53 AM »
+9
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/8k9kbl/i_40f_have_been_with_my_husband_39m_for_14_years/

I (40F) have been with my husband (39M) for 14 years even though both of us have other relationships on the side. Its been a secret to both my parents and our kids (13, 11, 8), but we want to tell them. How do we do this?

One night, I fucked my friend Josh when we both came back from a party. It was entirely casual, we had done it before plenty of times... but he got me pregnant, and originally I was going to get rid of the baby. But as time went on, me and him sort of realized we would be kind of the perfect match as parents, and so we decided to just keep the baby. I wouldn't quite describe what I had with him was love at all. We were good friends since middle school, practically best friends. We married because we knew we were compatible, even if we weren't exactly in love. We were both successful, we both got along great, it just sort of made sense at the time to marry my best friend and not have any strings attached. I loved him in a... different way. Like best friend love. We were never really very romantic with each other.

And honestly, it worked for both of us, very well. We still saw other people and fooled around a lot, but we always came back to each other and there were no strings attached. Hell, I had a sort-of-relationship with a guy for a year and he became good friends with my husband. Me and my husband often joke around about other people we sleep with. We still have sex with each other, pretty often, but its never serious and is typically just for fun. I very much enjoy his company, but again, its way more like friends than a real marriage.

The thing is though, we never told anyone about the weirdness of our marriage. My parents are religious, and obviously they would not like the idea of me marrying a guy and fucking other men as well. Just the idea of marrying a 'friend' and not a lover is taboo to them. My kids don't really know either. Our oldest, Jessica, asked us how we got married and what falling in love was like and we kind of just stumbled about the answer.

So we have both decided that we are gonna sort of come out about our relationship and the origins of it and such to our kids and my parents. Its just too much of a secret to hold onto. I mean honestly, I thought our oldest already sort of knew, or at least had suspicions, but apparently not. But we both have doubts about telling people. I mean, technically its more of just an open relationship right? But really its more like two best friends who decided to get married despite not loving each other, which I suppose is different?

So how do we go about this?

TLDR - - Me and my husband got married in a sort of best-friend pact to raise our kids. We didn't marry out of love, and we still both search for different people relationship wise and sleep with other people. My parents and our kids have zero idea.

Why in the world does this woman think her kids need to know that shit especially with how young they are? Or her parents. Keep that shit to yourselves,stop acting like you're coming out of the closet or something.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8056 on: May 18, 2018, 09:50:46 AM »
+15
When being gay and bi weren’t special snowflakie enough they moved goalposts to tranny and open marriage/cucking.
His name was Harry Anderson

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #8057 on: May 18, 2018, 09:51:13 AM »
+12
stop acting like you're coming out of the closet or something.

That was the idea I was getting all along reading that. I want to feel special, I want attention, I want to see that look in their eyes that surely closet faggots or newly diagnosed cancer-patients get to see when they long-pause after "there's something we need to talk about...", it'll be orgasmic.

my life is so empty
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 09:54:44 AM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420
    • Awards
« Reply #8058 on: May 18, 2018, 01:45:55 PM »
+16
Why in the world does this woman think her kids need to know that shit especially with how young they are? Or her parents. Keep that shit to yourselves,stop acting like you're coming out of the closet or something.

Why in the world would a woman feel the need to run her mouth when she shouldn't? Complete mystery. :jesse:
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #8059 on: May 18, 2018, 05:24:13 PM »
You know princess stories about unrequited love are about female cuckholds.

Hugbox Kommissar

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #8060 on: May 19, 2018, 10:43:36 PM »
+13

Rare moment of realtalk appears on reddit.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8061 on: May 20, 2018, 07:03:54 AM »
+10
What a shock that naive white people don't realize that not every country has first world infrastructure or amenities and end up getting culturally enriched

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #8062 on: May 20, 2018, 08:56:38 AM »
+7
What a shock that naive white people don't realize that not every country has first world infrastructure or amenities and end up getting culturally enriched

Careful, to most redditors "infrastructure" means have NYC level metro and ICE trains going everywhere like muh Europe.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #8063 on: May 22, 2018, 10:04:08 AM »
+11

Careful, to most redditors "infrastructure" means have NYC level metro and ICE trains going everywhere like muh Europe.

We could use some ICE trains here

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Canuck Boy Scout Anglican 420 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8064 on: May 22, 2018, 02:46:45 PM »
+8

It's funny when you spent your life outside any major urban centre and these people online are telling you how much life outside major urban centres sucks. I have a yard that goes back 200 feet from my house for half the price of a 2-bedroom condo in Toronto. I'll live with going to the gas-station diner instead of taking the subway to that new Afgan place, thanks. Did you know you need to pay for a permit to cut down a tree in your yard in Toronto? If you're cool with that kind of thing go nuts, but I think the level of collectivism that allows the population density to reach those levels is really fucking weird and off-putting, man.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 02:51:42 PM by Got Soylent? »

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #8065 on: May 23, 2018, 07:43:49 PM »
+7

It's funny when you spent your life outside any major urban centre and these people online are telling you how much life outside major urban centres sucks. I have a yard that goes back 200 feet from my house for half the price of a 2-bedroom condo in Toronto. I'll live with going to the gas-station diner instead of taking the subway to that new Afgan place, thanks. Did you know you need to pay for a permit to cut down a tree in your yard in Toronto? If you're cool with that kind of thing go nuts, but I think the level of collectivism that allows the population density to reach those levels is really fucking weird and off-putting, man.

They're also the kind of fags that'll lecture you about how much culture they have, and hten go to a museum once in 10 years.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #8066 on: May 24, 2018, 01:26:37 AM »
+12
They're also the kind of fags that'll lecture you about how much culture they have, and hten go to a museum once in 10 years.

This is one of the most infuriating detail about these faggots who sing the praise of all the virtues of city life. When you try to find out when's the last time they actually went to a concert, museum or a library, it turns out they were actually talking about trendy hipster coffee places and Ethiopian restaurants.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #8067 on: May 24, 2018, 04:31:17 AM »
Pepper X is a godsend to all those faggots who claim to eat only the most exotic foods.

You can get cashews, pecans, almonds, peanuts and all types of nuts dusted in the dried pepper extract.

They'll be on the floor unable to cope with the pain. They'll accuse you of poisoning them, but it's just a non-GMO pepper that's really hot and was cross bred with some fucking burning inferno pepper from india and pakistan. There's a 15 minute after burn/after taste and milk and dairy doesn't make it go away.

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
    • Awards
« Reply #8068 on: May 24, 2018, 07:08:18 AM »
+5

This is one of the most infuriating detail about these faggots who sing the praise of all the virtues of city life. When you try to find out when's the last time they actually went to a concert, museum or a library, it turns out they were actually talking about trendy hipster coffee places and Ethiopian restaurants.

And they don't go to the later. They just like the idea of passing by brown people who own businesses. That's the long of the short of it.

It's just they want to be "around" brown people, just not near their homes. Unless they're Trevor Noah, then they can have all their opinions repeated back to them in a safe environment!

DeSean on MLK and Malcom X drive is going to play the knock out game with them and take their iphone.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #8069 on: May 24, 2018, 10:10:35 AM »
+2
When I used to live in ~the city~ I actually did go to shows every weekend. I was right around the corner from one venue and about a 20 minn walk from the other. It was great, but pretty much everyone I knew in my area was always too lazy to ever really do anything beyond getting stoned in their apartments and playing videogames.

The routine was pretty much drinking with friends and then ditching them to go to a show, by myself and wind up meeting new people there. Every ~regular~ I met at both venues lived in the suburbs or just outside the city.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 10:13:54 AM by blasting_asshole »

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #8070 on: May 28, 2018, 12:02:49 AM »
+2
I hope this is an elaborate troll building a backstory to plug his shitty YouTube and not some idiot kid Reddit is influencing.

I am 16 years and 2 months old. My parents believe I am a disaster and unruly child. But they are delusional parents. My mother has bipolar disorder and does not take her meds regularly and I'm sure my father has undiagnosed mental health problems as well.

They have been wanting to send me to a camp for troubled teenagers for a while and two people came to take me without me knowing. I thought they were kidnapping me. I screamed and my brother who was at home (but wasn't supposed to be) took my father's gun and threatened to kill them and that was when they told us who they are and why they are here. We called the police but they did nothing after they talked to our parents.

I do not trust my parents anymore and I want to get emancipated. Where do I start and what documents do I need to prepare? Do I have a case? I am working part time right now. I don't think my parents will object, they will be happy to get rid of me.

I teach makeup and style on youtube. Just not the type that they like. This is what started everything. I tried playing along in the past but they don't fall for it anymore.

They took away my room's door for example to not give me any privacy. They locked my window and blocked it completely so I have no sunlight and no view of outside. They take my stuff all the time. My clothes, my bed, books, electronics. Things that I pay for myself. They take away my contact lenses and good glasses and only let me wear a heavy ugly one even though I bought the other one myself. And all of it for NO REASON. They keep insulting me and tell me I'm a troubled kid without any reason.

I sadly don't have any good news. Just two weeks after posting that my parents ended up sending me to a camp. The camp that they sent me to was using the same property and facilities of an older camp which was closed down due to abuse of teenagers.

The place wasn't like anything I imagined it would be. I tried to cooperate and pretend everything is normal but they see compliance as a form of resistance. They also see non-compliance as a form of resistance. Whatever you do they see it as resistance. Their formula is that we were defective people and the only way to fix us is to first break us down completely and then rebuild according to their standards.

Until they see you have mental breakdowns they don't agree that you're ready to relearn everything and change, so they continue the pressure. Even when I was doing everything they wanted they weren't convinced. It took maybe 3 months for them to be convinced that I'm broken down and they did break my spirit to be honest. I got to the point that I didn't care about anything anymore, I just wanted it to end.

They knew about my YouTube channel and they wanted me to login and delete all my videos and delete the channel. They had a girl who pretended to work in the kitchens to befriend me only to see if I truly hate my old self or not. She'd tell me that she watched my videos and she was insulting me left and right and was saying horrible things about me and my brother (also YouTuber) and I was supposed to agree with her, if I took things personally they knew I was acting and wasn't ready.

They got me when I was at my lowest and they got me to log them into the account. The next day they brought me in front of a computer and showed me that my old password wasn't working anymore and told me that they've deleted my account. I was thinking all the time and effort I placed there was gone.

From there I didn't care anymore and they were convinced they've achieved their goal. So things became easier. They'd teach me to be a nice girly Christian girl who wants to raise babies and would never touch a boy until she is married to someone her parents pick.
It was like they were sending me into a children's book. Then my dad came and brought me back home.

When I got back my brother actually told me that my YouTube account wasn't deleted. Since I was using his email for recovery he got a notification when I logged in from the camp because it was a new place. So he figured this isn't good news and jumped and changed the password. So my account is intact. The assholes at the camp were lying.

I don't know if I'm the same person or not or how much I've changed but I really hate my parents. I hate them so much that a year ago I couldn't even imagine such a level of hatred is possible. There are 448 days until I'm 18 and I'm counting every single day until this is over and then I'm leaving with my brother and we're never looking back.

My big brother is the only positive thing in my life and the only person who I trust. When I was gone he went to police, CPS, even talked to a lawyer and a PI to find a way to get me back but nothing worked. My parents came after my $15,000 which I had at a joint account with my brother in order to pay for this program that they sent me to. But my brother actually ended up moving the money to an account only under his own name so parents couldn't access it. He continued to post the videos that I had prepared in the pipeline when I was gone so I continued to make more money and didn't lose subscribers.

That's it for me. From what I understand my parents couldn't afford to keep me there anymore that's why they pulled me out otherwise the place wanted more time with me.

https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/8mkzt2/update_parents_who_hired_people_to_kidnap_me/
https://www.reddit.com/r/bestoflegaladvice/comments/8ml0i7/absolutely_gutchurning_update_from_the_daughter/

tl;dr - 16 year old scene girl makes $500 a week through "makeup tutorials" on YouTube, uses the money to buy sexy clothes and sneaks out of the house until the parents decide to send her to a school for troubled teens. Hero Brother moves her money to a bank account the parents can't access, blocks the school's attempt to delete her YouTube account and continues uploading videos in her absence. Reddit falls all over themselves to tell her what a smart brave wymyn she is for putting up with that ordeal and what abusive monsters her parents are.

You may want to look at or post in r/JustNoMIL or r/raisedbynarcissist. They have great advise on how to prepare to escape quickly and safely. I wish there was a way you could get away sooner, but hopefully the days will fly by and you never have to look back.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 12:06:52 AM by anti-nigger machine »

Nah Im A White Guy

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #8071 on: May 28, 2018, 06:10:08 AM »
+2
if the parents are actually bipolar or npd or anything like that, then i actually feel sorry for that girl and i understand why she would be easily misdirected towards degeneracy or whatever the opposite is of their mentally ill parents. heh look how i turned out pals. bpd&npd people are the scum of the earth and should never reproduce or be allowed custody of children.

but chances are it's a teenager who read a wikipedia article and decided to armchair diagnose their parent.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 06:13:43 AM by Invader Xim/Xie/Xir »

kill
yourself
wow

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #8072 on: May 28, 2018, 10:59:28 AM »
+7
Probably a case of “mom and dad won’t let me do everything I want to do, enforce rules,  and won’t let me be a total skank they’re mentally illlllllllllll”

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian cold, dead hands Artist
    • Awards
« Reply #8073 on: May 28, 2018, 08:05:59 PM »
+2
Probably a case of “mom and dad won’t let me do everything I want to do, enforce rules,  and won’t let me be a total skank they’re mentally illlllllllllll”

to be fair by current degeneracy standards they probably seem mentally ill

Nah Im A White Guy

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #8074 on: May 29, 2018, 12:09:59 AM »
i was just devil's advocate'ing; pros is almost certainly right as evidenced by the yt channel attention whoring/plugging

kill
yourself
wow