;

Author Topic: redditors.txt  (Read 1086336 times)

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
Re: redditors.txt
« Reply #8075 on: May 29, 2018, 11:01:39 AM »
+3
i 100% believe what she says about the camp, those places are run by the creepiest lunatics and are a giant scam
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

Rob Halford's Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Deutscher
    • Awards
« Reply #8076 on: May 30, 2018, 12:36:30 AM »
+1

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8077 on: June 01, 2018, 04:10:31 PM »
+6
notadrugdealer.txt
https://www.reddit.com/r/personalfinance/comments/8nulay/withdrew_8500_from_checking_account_and_bank/
I walked into the bank and needed to make a withdrawal from my bank account today to pay off some car repairs. I have about $8700 in the bank and ask to withdraw $8500. I'm 22 years old and when the woman noticed the balance and the amount I withdrew I could tell she might have gotten suspicious.

I've withdrawn money from the account in large sums before but not in months. A couple of months ago I withdrew $7,000. My account is refilled with small deposits from my Paypal account. $300 here, $200 there a couple times a week.

Anyway, when I filled out the slip and she saw how much I was withdrawing and the balance, she asked me a question a teller never asked before. She asked me "What do you do?" I panicked and said I'm a student. She asked me "How did you get this money?" I said "parents and friends, it's for my tuition."

This has me a bit worried that she may report a Suspicious Activity Report which can lead to an investigation by the IRS. Am I being paranoid?

Top response:
If you’ve done nothing wrong; there should be no reason to worry.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #8078 on: June 01, 2018, 07:57:59 PM »
+7
why Not just say “it’s none of your goddamn business” when some nosy broad asks where you got your money?

Or maybe something crazy like “work” or “your mom pays me not to tell anyone about her stank pussy”

David Hoggs Secret Meme Lab

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #8079 on: June 01, 2018, 09:53:50 PM »
+7
Top response:

The slimy redditor mindset in a nutshell.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #8080 on: June 02, 2018, 05:18:16 AM »
+1
The only time a bank teller has ever commented on my balance was to remind me that even though I had a high balance, their savings account rates were still rather shitty and I'd be better off investing it properly, and asked if I wanted to schedule time with their investment manager

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards White Chick Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting United Statesian Fuck you, dad! You can't know! 420
    • Awards
« Reply #8081 on: June 02, 2018, 06:10:55 AM »
+1
notadrugdealer.txt
https://www.reddit.com/r/personalfinance/comments/8nulay/withdrew_8500_from_checking_account_and_bank/
I walked into the bank and needed to make a withdrawal from my bank account today to pay off some car repairs. I have about $8700 in the bank and ask to withdraw $8500. I'm 22 years old and when the woman noticed the balance and the amount I withdrew I could tell she might have gotten suspicious.

I've withdrawn money from the account in large sums before but not in months. A couple of months ago I withdrew $7,000. My account is refilled with small deposits from my Paypal account. $300 here, $200 there a couple times a week.

Anyway, when I filled out the slip and she saw how much I was withdrawing and the balance, she asked me a question a teller never asked before. She asked me "What do you do?" I panicked and said I'm a student. She asked me "How did you get this money?" I said "parents and friends, it's for my tuition."

This has me a bit worried that she may report a Suspicious Activity Report which can lead to an investigation by the IRS. Am I being paranoid?

Top response:

What a moron. All you have to say is simply that you do various odd jobs. I also deposit checks from a survey site at least once a month too. They've ranged from $5-92. Panicking like that is dumb af. Could've said ebay. Lol what if he's selling rc's? Gray area legal but not something you'd want to say to a bank teller.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8082 on: June 03, 2018, 05:16:27 PM »
+8
So there's a thread on r/The_Donald right now about Michelle Wolf, and I noticed something in the comments (a quiet oy! echoes in the distance) when it comes to pushback when people mention the chosen. The top comment right now is somebody saying "She's white. Someone should tell her." and there are a really surprising number of (yet to be) censored posts responding to it pointing out that she's actually a member of the tribe and would probably retreat into that identity if you were to attack her. Naturally, there have been posts deleted, but there's even one or two of those with un-censored responses by other members who are pointing out that the deleted comment just mentioned Jews and couldn't really even be broadly considered antisemitic.

But there's more going on. Most of the posts that point out that Michelle Wolf is a Jewess have replies from one or two of the same people who are going down the board doing it to all of them. Like so:

Now, the JIDF (and Hasbara) has become a meme among the right and has been for years at this point. But there's also documented cases of them brigading places including subreddits like r/worldnews - at one point any post in that subreddit that mentioned Palestine in a positive light would get dozens of downvotes - sometimes within a few minutes - and then things like this happened when enough people noticed and pointed it out:

So what is going on in r/The_Donald? At this point, who knows? But the tone there seems to be trending back towards basic bitch GOP, and now people mentioning Jews are having their posts deleted by mods.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #8083 on: June 03, 2018, 07:32:22 PM »
+1
If it comes down to a contest of being pro-Israel or pro-Palestine, then pass the fucking matzo and Manischewitz, goyim.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8084 on: June 03, 2018, 07:39:15 PM »
+14
If it comes down to a contest of being pro-Israel or pro-Palestine, I hope they both blow each other up.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #8085 on: June 03, 2018, 07:58:25 PM »
+1
Once the Jews kill the Muslims you kill the Jews, duh

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8086 on: June 03, 2018, 08:32:10 PM »
+5
Choosing between the kikes and the dune coons is an easy, but distasteful, decision.

One would hope a nuclear Iran would finally do what they’ve all been promising for half a century but nooooooo. Fuckin faggots.

Triggered by Pepe

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8087 on: June 13, 2018, 07:27:05 AM »
+6
I'm sad that I missed dogs attempt to shit talk other dead gay forum members when he's literally waiting for his parents to die rather than buy his own place

SvM

• Cishet White Male
  • Kill 'em all, and let God sort their pronouns out.
  • Awards Metal Fan old United Statesian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Seaman (lol)
    • Awards
« Reply #8088 on: June 13, 2018, 10:27:05 AM »
+2
I'm sad that I missed dogs attempt to shit talk other dead gay forum members when he's literally waiting for his parents to die rather than buy his own place

Kind of makes a person nostalgic for the Ozma era.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. old
    • Awards
« Reply #8089 on: June 13, 2018, 12:15:20 PM »
+4
It's a dyer's market.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8090 on: June 14, 2018, 01:28:25 PM »
+8
Easily one of the more perplexing r/relationships posts.

My [22 F] boyfriend [28 M] has very black and white views on morality and crime. I have a dirty past he doesn't know about, and I've crossed lines he thinks "good people just don't cross"
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/8r2jm3/my_22_f_boyfriend_28_m_has_very_black_and_white/

I've been with my boyfriend for a year and a half.

My boyfriend and I were watching a true crime TV show, and got talking about crime recently. For the first time, he started telling me stuff about how he thinks there are just certain lines you don't cross in life, like killing or hurting someone, stealing from someone for your own gain, driving drunk, etc. And people who do cross thise lines don't deserve a place in society. And our country needs to be tougher on crime instead of moving towards "rehabilitation"

I said I disagreed, I didn't see morality as black and white as he does. I think that every person, in the right circumstances, could do something immoral. Say, you take a young man who was raised right, who had a strong moral compass. Then you imagine that same person had instead been brought up under worse circumstances, never had family who taught him right from wrong, etc. I believe that same man might end up stealing, fighting, etc. Because "morals" aren't something you're born with, you learn them. And it's a very privileged thing to say "I'd never hurt someone" because in different circumstances, perhaps ones you haven't thought to imagine, you probably would.

I also believe strongly in rehabilitation. I believe that if morality is learned or chosen, it can be chosen anytime in life. It's wrong to think of someone as irredeemable, people can change if they choose to. Yes, not everyone will choose to, but it is possible.

He disagreed totally, he still belived that there's something wrong with you if you cross those lines. And that there are two types of people; the ones that would, and the ones that wouldn't.

He doesn't know this wasn't just a theoretical discussion.

Now, my boyfriend doesn't know this about me, but I wasn't "raised right". My parents both shiplifted and stole frequently, and when I was a kid, so did I. I didn't have the normal type of fear around doing something "wrong" because my parents made it seem so normal. I was encouraged to cheat in school to get ahead, my mom wrote my essays for school and college admissions. My dad was an alcoholic who frequently drove drunk.

I didn't think much of any of it at the time, it just seemed like day to day life. It was only when I started to get in my teens and get a bigger group of friends that cared about me that I started developing a "moral compass". It started out like "stealing from my friends would be wrong because I care about them" then became "stealing from people is wrong because I'm hurting a specific person, but stealing from stores is OK" then eventually "stealing is just downright wrong, society would collapse if everyone stole like I do"

It was definitely a learned behavior, learned from the people I was close to in life. Not some kind of innate knowledge of what's good and bad. I don't think I've ever stopped learning, I currently try to live my life with compassion and respect for everyone, whether I know them personally or not.

At this point in my life, I've stopped stealing and cheating, and trying to cheat the system. I have a better idea of when violence is and isn't appropriate. From the outside, I look like a "good person"

But it's eating at me that at one point in my life, I crossed some of those lines my boyfriend thinks good people just don't cross. And I know that put in the right situation, I may have crossed more.

Should I tell my boyfriend the whole story? I wonder if it might open his eyes to things he hasn't thought about before.

Or should I keep it to myself?

TLDR - My boyfriend and I have very different ideas about crime and morality. Should I tell him that mine come from a very personal place?

Boyfriend has a casual chat with girlfriend where he thinks violence, theft for person gain, and drunk driving are bad. He thinks that laws should be more punishing for them. OPs parents are bad people in every sense, and it rubbed off on her but it's passed. Non-story? No, boyfriend is a huge piece of shit! Keep in mind, at no point does she say he said they should just be executed.

Should I tell my boyfriend the whole story? I wonder if it might open his eyes to things he hasn't thought about before. Or should I keep it to myself?

I would tell him, either he will learn a lesson or if he holds firm and dumps you then you will know what sort of person he is. Complete unforgiveness is what I would consider a pretty bad character flaw but thats just my opinion
Open his eyes to what?

I hope you're not planning on having children with this man. Is he planning on locking your kid up and throwing away the key the first time they pocket a candy bar at a convenience store?

Tell him your story. If you can't trust him with the details of your past, he is not the right person for you to be in a relationship with.

OP is 22, her boyfriend is 28. I feel like, at 28, you absolutely should have matured enough not to have this kind of mindset.

Tell your boyfriend the whole story right before you break up with him. You deserve better, OP. Hardliners like this are the kind of people who make society difficult for everyone else

Throwaway, obviously
- I drove drunk once to escape someone who was attacking me.
- I once killed someone who was hurting my loved ones.

As you put it so wisely : not having to even imagine doing these things, or steal food to survive, and so on, is a sign of privilege. Nobody truly knows what he will do when pushed by extremes of circumstances.
Unfortunately we aren't told about the boyfriends opinion on liars, since I think this person would qualify as a bad person for it.

He's awfully naive / sheltered / bigoted for a 28 year old.

My advice is : TELL HIM NOW. Either it'll open his eyes to how narrow-minded and un-nuanced his views are, when he realises that someone he loves and respects can have done such things and what the reasons were OR he'll double down on it and this will end - but that's OK, because (a) you don't really wanna be with someone that has such brutal inhuman unreasonable views, and (b) he's gonna find out the truth one day.

tldr: tell him and let the cards fall where they may - it's win-win for you

Seriously it goes on and on.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8091 on: June 14, 2018, 02:04:15 PM »
+11
Seriously it goes on and on.

It seems like a solid majority of posts I see from that subreddit are just people looking for validation for being shitheads, and they just about never fail to get what they're looking for.

On r/AskReddit the other day I saw a discussion within a thread where a ton of people were discussing how WEIRD and CREEPY and BACKWARDS it is for dads to be super protective of their daughters with boyfriends - and I'm talking about, like, 13 year olds who are starting to try out dating. It's like every time the Reddit hivemind is confronted with a decision involving social mores or just human morality in general they choose wrong and are super smug and passive-aggressive about it.
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #8092 on: June 14, 2018, 02:05:49 PM »
+9
Wrong is the new right. Perversion and degeneracy is the new moral. Ooooh my, so transgressive, teehee! :unparsons:

anti-nigger machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #8093 on: June 14, 2018, 02:11:27 PM »
+10

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #8094 on: June 14, 2018, 02:21:42 PM »
+12
"You fear and loathe minorities because your group of like-minded people is becoming one, and you know historically how groups like that have been treated in the past."

I love how every variation on this is an implicit threat.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon old cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #8095 on: June 14, 2018, 02:25:54 PM »
+8
a discussion within a thread where a ton of people were discussing how WEIRD and CREEPY and BACKWARDS it is for dads to be super protective of their daughters with boyfriends

This happened on SA before too and the general consensus from goons (who jerk off to 5 year old anime girls) was that the creepy dads had a subconscious or conscious desire to protect the daughter's virtue so it can be saved for themselves. (also you're a pedo if you notice a 16 year old actress has big milkers)

lol at "the first time the kid pockets a candy bar at a store" cause yeah that's something every kid does. yep. just like all of us.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 02:29:37 PM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Motorcyclist Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #8096 on: June 14, 2018, 02:28:52 PM »
+2

look at this soyboy thinking he scored a dunk

wow

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #8097 on: June 14, 2018, 02:35:21 PM »
+8
i just HAD to drive drunk there was no other possible choice and those school children i mowed down deserved it the little cunts

i agree with reddit on this one but for opposite reasons, this guy was obviously duped so she should be honest and get dumped by him so that he can have a fair chance at having kids with something that will raise them properly.
kill
yourself
wow

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8098 on: June 14, 2018, 07:09:14 PM »
+8
She should dump her boyfriend because he’s obviously a nigger-loving race traitor in a relationship with a degenerate negress

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #8099 on: June 14, 2018, 08:54:58 PM »
+6
Hardliners like this are the kind of people who make society difficult for everyone else

It's just so hard to get through day to day life without being willing to steal or assault other people on a moment's notice. God damn hardliners and their absolute "laws."