;

Author Topic: redditors.txt  (Read 1144583 times)

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Canuck Wounded in the line of posting. Boy Scout Anglican 420 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: redditors.txt
« Reply #8150 on: July 05, 2018, 02:53:44 PM »
+2

More Than 50% Title Their Posts Every Word Cap'ed Like Their Fave Kike Pozfeed, Salon, Et Al, Authors Do.

Isn't that just proper grammar?

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #8151 on: July 05, 2018, 03:09:18 PM »

P.S. ATOP I remember how you posted that Pandaria was a shit expansion because you could not ride through the chineese steppes. Kill yourself you poseur cunt, Pandaria was a gorgeous expansion with tons of different zones, from The Hymalayas, the great wall and Indonesian jungles. There was an entire zone dedicated to the steppes, you boy molesting fruit. Stop copypasting /v/ you tryhard.
Nigger I leveled my deathknight through pandaria because I decided to farm tempest keep figuring atleast I'll have another lower level alt there to try and get Ashes of Alar.

Fucking first time there the fucking mount drops and I have zero money to pay for epic flying which was needed to learn it. It was the last TBC mount I needed and I went through pandaria and there were no great cities like Dalaran or Shattrath and the great wall gets fucked because metzin decided to take a big fat corrupted shit all over the asian aesthetic by putting the shaa there. Some zones were fine, but very few I liked. Where as TBC the only zone I didn't like was Black temple and it's surrounding area, WOTLK was perfect and all the zones were excellent, and vanilla was all good.

Cataclysm fucked up too much shit too

Draenor was just awful and killed whatever intrest I had in going back even for cosmetics and collectables.

Nice deflection but look at the bolded sections and look at the attachments. Nope, no chineese countriside to ride on at all. Fucking nigger.

The second bolded sections reflects what bugs me so fucking much about your wow posts. You make an alt for farming a less than 1% drop mount because you are sold on the meme of "teh best xpac EVA". You are placing more value into this collectathon shit than the core social aspect of the game , a mentality that has infected the fucking devs, making everything more isolated and catered to the "solo" experience. Why bother making the effort to socialize and rape the shit out of a night elf camp when you will be instanced into a zone to do it? why bother making a cohesive raid party when you can LFR and get to the end of the story?

Early xpacs made it clear that you were a competent peon in a much larger picture  but comes Legion and suddenly you're the guy that is bro-ing it up with demigods but suddenly there's 40 other dudes with the ashbringer on their backs. On one hand you're the only hope for the entire universe and in the next you need a posse to take down the fvalour demon of the week.

The other aspect of your wow posts that drives me up the fucking wall is how you claim to have "beaten" wow and use your vidya-man persona to lecture about a game you have not played. Getting mounts does not amount to jack shit because a: if you get them when you're 40 levels higher than the expected raid level then it's as difficult as shooting retarded fish in a barrell; b: if you got them in the day, you'd know that the real achievemnt was getting to the end boss. Less than 3% of all player base finished nax during WOTLK so go tell your nintendo working uncle stories about owning all quiraj mounts in '08 somewhere else (I'm so fucking sure that you totes have the gong ringing chievo).

In short, reading your wow posts/rants (with indignation, no less) feels like you don't understanding the game at a fundamental level but repeating the same arguments heard in forums since '04 and coopting them as your own. It's somewhere in between a balding youtuber in a backwards baseball cap talking about how hard the water temple was or a gamer thot licking an xbox controller while reading prostrats for FFVI.

tl;dr ATOP, you're the eternal newfag.
Actually I got the rest of the AQ mounts during WOTLK IIRC, I had the blue one for ages but then got the red one shortly after a Wintergrasp match because I got the Wintergrasp 3 man black mammoth from one of the drops from the giants. I raided quite a bit from TBC to WOTLK because I had a decent group of people who knew each other, in wotlk we did the stuff like 10 man Trials of the champion for the Faction mounts and also did 10 man ICC for the Glory to the Raider but needed the larger main raiding group to help with the 25 man ulduar and ICC for those glory to the raider. We were not able to finish the Naxx 10 and 25 Glories on time though before they cut those rewards out. Although I guess the consolation prize was that I got the Blue and Azure Drakes from Malygos throughout all the weeks of going for those achievements as a group. That and one night that the raid went bust because people didn't show up I ran into the time lost protodrake.

As far as the social aspect goes, the social aspect of MMos has always been fleeting, nobody is going to be on all the time, so you have a ton of dead time where you're logged on waiting for something to happen. That and how good of the social aspect was depended on the people you were with, it would be a shitty time if you were with people who had shitty personalities or initiated gay guild power struggles. Having a big game centered around needing others to make progression really doesn't deliver consistent quality or enjoyment factor, especially since MMO's don't live in a bubble and there are other genres out there.

And yeah just seeing and killing the boss was originally the base line for completing a raid from Ultima to Everquest to the end of Burning Crusade. But now in order to have a raid 100% done you had the achievements, different difficulty levels of the same bosses, and any and all possible permanent cosmetic drops since they stay with your character. 

Big parts for MMos for me at least was exploration, I did all the possible quests for the zone, killed any and all rare mobs, got any kind of cosmetic stuff. I did stuff like The Insane, hero of Shattrath, and the big AQ quest chain just to finish off Silithus(Silithus was also the reason why I wound up doing Thunderfury). Most of my time was spent just flying or riding around zones that I liked, like pre-cata Feralas was one of my favorite zones, as well as Silithus, Mulgore, pre-cata barrens, pre-cata Ashenvale, pre-cata Darkshore, and pre-cata Desolace. I had pre-cata loremaster 3/4ths of the way done the day the achievement came out, I really liked the old versions of Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 03:11:57 PM by a torrent of piss »

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' 420 United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old Libertarian
    • Awards
« Reply #8152 on: July 05, 2018, 03:11:06 PM »

To be fair the sub has a rule that if you're posting an article you have to use the same title as the article did, so it may not be on that poster directly

I didn't consider a rule but I did think of c/p'ing titles and the tiny bit of click-research I did showed, no, they weren't doing that for the most part, or if they sorta were, it was just paraphrasing, they're hitting shift once per word on purpose. It Feels So Awkward To Do.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' 420 United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old Libertarian
    • Awards
« Reply #8153 on: July 05, 2018, 03:11:50 PM »

More Than 50% Title Their Posts Every Word Cap'ed Like Their Fave Kike Pozfeed, Salon, Et Al, Authors Do.

Isn't that just proper grammar?

Go Back To You Are Country.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Seaman (lol) Ave Maria Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #8154 on: July 05, 2018, 04:21:17 PM »
+2
https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/8w95zc/is_my_kink_pegging_really_that_bad_my_bf_broke_up/

My bf (27/m) and I (26/f) were talking about fantasies. We had been together for six months. I have had a pegging kink for the longest time but I have never been brave enough to bring it up to a guy because I was scared of the exact thing that happened! For some reason, I was feeling quite confident/sexual that day, so I was honest and told him about my pegging kink. He gave me a look like 'wow. umm. okay.' He obviously wasn't expecting that. He looked turned off, so I immediately said 'it's just a fantasy. obviously I would never expect you to do anything that you aren't comfortable with". I apologized as well. The next day he said 'I don't think we are sexually compatible... I think we should see other people'. I was devastated, because I really liked him. I also felt kinda humiliated. I feel unfeminine/disgusting... because this is what I like. My friends keep asking me why we broke up, and I can't even tell them the real reason. I was just starting to open up sexually, and explore my kinky side, and then this happened. It has really affected my self-esteem too, I told him this deepest darkest fantasy that I had, made myself vulnerable and he rejected me for it. I could never tell another guy.

Edit - I just wanted to say thank you for all the support! I read each and every reply and I'm really feeling so much more normal about this now. You guys are amazing! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

:megatuss:

Yeah what guy wouldn't be into to taking it up the ass by a woman?  This is why fantasies should never be acted out and often just discussing them can lead to exactly this kind of situation. 

And yes it should make you feel unfeminine, you fucking degenerate.
I think there's more to this than what she's telling us. Normal men don't want anything up their butt, but I don't see bringing up the subject as something that could end a six month relationship. She must have brought it up over and over that night, after he already told her he wasn't willing to try it. Then, she showed him her tumblr page full of pegging videos and her erotic harry potter peg-fic blog and look at this strap-on I ordered from Amazon. GOSH, you must be some kind of homophobe if you're uncomfortable with the idea taking a large cock-shaped object up your ass. Why are you such a prude? NAG NAG NAG PECK PECK PECK

Look bitch, men aren't like women. There's no ambiguity in our programming. If we say NO, we mean NO.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Seaman (lol) Ave Maria Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #8155 on: July 05, 2018, 04:23:36 PM »
+3
Oh, and she probably made up some bullshit reason for the breakup to make him look like the bad guy.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8156 on: July 05, 2018, 05:02:54 PM »
+9
"We aren't sexually compatible" isn't something guys say. Maybe a soyboy, but then she'd have been pegging him the whole time.

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #8157 on: July 05, 2018, 05:53:05 PM »
+2
"We aren't sexually compatible" isn't something guys say. Maybe a soyboy, but then she'd have been pegging him the whole time.

There's a simple explanation:

1) Bitch be crazy -> 2) Better break up with her in a public place -> 3) I'm not gonna say 'I don't want to one day wake up to you fucking my ass' in public, so I guess 'we aren't sexually compatible' will have to suffice

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Libertarian Prepper cold, dead hands Texan Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. 420
    • Awards
« Reply #8158 on: July 05, 2018, 06:36:00 PM »
+2
DOTR soon or we're dead.  Little shit like this is not meaningless, Gen Zyklon may seem like our last hope but they will come up with a new streaming service or an app or surprise new minority u should worship or some other pozzed thing and they will get them. They've done it to so many others for decades and are just working out the kinks for fixing their first-in-a-long-time obstacle. If you think they can't figure out 14 year olds just cause they're a bit of a T-posing problem now you didn't pay attention.
Can anybody translate this?
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #8159 on: July 05, 2018, 07:26:35 PM »
+5
https://www.reddit.com/r/themarsvolta/comments/8qe2sy/i_was_listening_to_deloused_in_the_comatorium/

I was listening to Deloused in the Comatorium [by The Mars Volta] during my first gay experience and now I can't re-listen to it. Who can relate?
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #8160 on: July 05, 2018, 09:20:40 PM »
+16
Listening to The Mars Volta should count as a first gay experience in and of itself.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #8161 on: July 06, 2018, 07:43:58 AM »
+3
Listening to The Mars Volta should count as a first gay experience in and of itself.

This is the answer

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #8162 on: July 06, 2018, 07:46:06 AM »
+4

It was p obv a marginal (at best) relationship and the dude took the first opportunity he has to jump ship.

Also this bitch definitely did her best to make him the bad guy to everyone that would listen.

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Artist Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #8163 on: July 06, 2018, 09:19:23 AM »
+6
its reddit and she's degenerate, so 90% chance she was carrying at least 50lbs too much weight and the guy knew he could do better, but easy sex is easy.  The kink shit was just the impetus he needed to kick her to the curb and actually go find something better

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #8164 on: July 06, 2018, 02:05:26 PM »
+17
Right now The Donald is having a period where they're reviewing and unbanning people.

I got back in.

The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Quick Robin, to the Golden Corral!
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout old cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #8165 on: July 06, 2018, 08:40:57 PM »
+1
Right now The Donald is having a period where they're reviewing and unbanning people.

I got back in.

AMNESTY!?!?

Iím calling my Senator!

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #8166 on: July 06, 2018, 10:03:21 PM »
+8

I got back in.

AMNESTY!?!?

Iím calling my Senator!

Remember, it's the BASED Civic Nationalist's position that the USA should turn into Mexico LEGALLY.

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #8167 on: July 10, 2018, 06:57:04 PM »
+8
When the day has been rough, nothing can put a joyous smile on my face as much as the average r/politics thread.

Truly mindblowing. Kennedy made a deal with Trump to retire as long as he appointed Kavanaugh. This is a Republican coup.

It Obama took a piss sitting down the GOP would have moved for impeachment. Why they hell are they letting this dude get away with literal treason.

IF a secret quid pro quo deal was struck for him to step down in favor of someone else surely that has to be illegal in some way, yeah? At the very least it betrays the public trust of the American people which is absolutely an impeachable offense.

Remember: Kavanaugh was not on the initial list of SCOTUS nominees that Trump received from Heritage.

His name was added in Nov. 2017, after the Mueller investigation was announced. Given Kavanaugh's known stances on presidential liability, making negotiations to get him on the Supreme Court at this particular point in time really feels like obstruction of justice.

Anyone know if anything like this has happened before? If Kennedy picked his replacement, doesn't this mean Trump has explicitly abdicated his power to appoint a new SC Justice? And so if he's not faithfully executing the powers of the executive branch, doesn't this mean this is yet another reason for him to be impeached?

I think the reality is closer to "Look, when this Mueller thing hits and you pardon yourself and everyone it'll come to the court. That asshole Roberts will force me to recuse due to my son, so you'll lose my vote. Now the democrats might be able to impeach you. I'll retire, pick my old clerk -- he's loyal, and we can continue our descent into fascism."

I'm canadian and I'm doing what I can do. Boycotting as many American products as I can. Hopefully the world does too! Maybe once the economy fails the Republicans will take a second look at their America first policy.

Dems are at a disadvantage because they don't have networks propagandizing for them like Fox and Sinclair.

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/8xrdxj/did_supreme_court_justice_anthony_kennedy/

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/8xp380/white_house_does_not_dispute_report_that_trump/

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Quick Robin, to the Golden Corral!
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout old cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #8168 on: July 10, 2018, 07:17:39 PM »
+6
When the day has been rough, nothing can put a joyous smile on my face as much as the average r/politics thread.

I'm canadian and I'm doing what I can do. Boycotting as many American products as I can. Hopefully the world does too! Maybe once the economy fails the Republicans will take a second look at their America first policy.

Hmm, why would you want one of the world's biggest economies and the robust nation that protects your feeble border to fail? Is it because you're deluded into thinking that a socialist/commie regime would be more favorable or moral than what you get now?

:rolleyes:

armchair nazi

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #8169 on: July 10, 2018, 07:25:12 PM »
+9
its also funny that they are implicitly saying that america first means a great economy unless somehow the entire world decides to band together and ruin america

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #8170 on: July 10, 2018, 08:23:26 PM »
+11
LOL @ Kennedy going from being a wishy-washy moderate swing vote to being part of a secret Fascist coup

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #8171 on: July 10, 2018, 08:29:07 PM »
+10
They're just so damn transparent. Are these dumbasses really holding their breath that Obama and Hillary were people of infinite honor and strict neutrality who would never even recommend somebody they personally know? That if Hillary won and was appointing justices they'd say "Alright, we need to keep things strictly 50/50 for maximum political fairness"? The real answer is probably that Trump needs to crawl on his hands and knees to the nearest Diversity Director for a name of WISE LATINA and BASED NEGRO judges to appoint.

Trump's doing a thing that benefits Trump, how can we tie this into treason against the country? Fuck me, Trump just ate food to convert it into his life's energy. Is this proof that Trump supports Trump in turning America into a fascist dictatorship?

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8172 on: July 10, 2018, 09:27:45 PM »
+5
Transparent you say? lol regarding subs autobanning people for posting on other problematic subs this virtuous marxist explains he only went in to the_donald to tell them how wrong they were and now he cant post in other places. Fuck silencing voices and censorship when it happens to us! I mean make a new account maybe? but muh posting career

before it got super toxic, two years ago, some of us commented there just to argue with them. I never said a single supportive word. from time to time, I still find I'm banned in other subs I've never even heard of, which becomes apparent when I eventually discover them, when I find that I am unable to post a submission.

Also double lol, I just heard of this, if you feel unsafe in your favorite craft brew sub because they don't autoban people who post problematic places, you're in luck because with some client side scripts you can see their posts flaired with the names of hateosphere subs they've posted in:

You can also choose to just not see their posts at all. If a the_donald posters posts to your craft brew sub about free craft brew 6 packs in %your city% you won't see it because fuck benefiting from anything those guys say.

https://masstagger.com/

Of course the guy who made this picks the bad subs so some wacky kooky guy can't install it and choose to flair /r/transally posters with a yellow star or something.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 09:36:44 PM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8173 on: July 10, 2018, 09:43:18 PM »
+6
Also, question: did the whole checking a persons post history for wrongthink or hoping someone checks yours to see your shining virtue*, did that start on SA? I posted on other web 1.0 boards late 90s early 2000s that were about guns or cars or whatever and bb.com and SA is the 1st one I remember even having a way (an easy way anyway) to check another users history.

*I seriously think goons/redditors are reluctant to do new accounts just cause of the years long resume they've built up of minority and faggot worship.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #8174 on: July 10, 2018, 10:31:50 PM »
+8
Also, question: did the whole checking a persons post history for wrongthink or hoping someone checks yours to see your shining virtue*, did that start on SA? I posted on other web 1.0 boards late 90s early 2000s that were about guns or cars or whatever and bb.com and SA is the 1st one I remember even having a way (an easy way anyway) to check another users history.

*I seriously think goons/redditors are reluctant to do new accounts just cause of the years long resume they've built up of minority and faggot worship.

I may be biased because I only really posted on SA and SASS in the 2000s, but it really seems like SA was the Ground Zero for a lot of the SJW liberal movement, especially as it spread online to reddit and twitter, then colleges, and now the workplace/IRL.

I mean, for all I know it could have been simultaneously developing in a parallel evolution elsewhere from larger circumstances, but it seems like the SA of 2005-2010 that SASS rebelled against was a preview of things to come.