;

Author Topic: redditors.txt  (Read 1180436 times)

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: redditors.txt
« Reply #8175 on: July 10, 2018, 11:31:48 PM »
+5
Most places were small enough to where you didn't have to search peoples histories, since everyone knew each other. That and avatars made it pretty easy to remember people.

As for the shitlib invasion, SA was a big player but all the gaming websites went from libertarian in let's say 2003-2006 to full on mega shitlib. Then, ironically the shitlib invasion then caused gamer gate to happen which hilariously enough flooded /pol and became some international political battleground.

The Soys Of Summer

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #8176 on: July 11, 2018, 12:27:43 AM »
+12
Dems are at a disadvantage because they don't have networks propagandizing for them like Fox and Sinclair.

:tuss:

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #8177 on: July 11, 2018, 08:29:57 AM »
+2
Dems are at a disadvantage because they don't have networks propagandizing for them like Fox and Sinclair.

:tuss:

this is a common Democrat refrain. At least the post didnt call CNN right wing (which Ive seen)

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #8178 on: July 11, 2018, 05:59:28 PM »
+3
this is a common Democrat refrain. At least the post didnt call CNN right wing (which Ive seen)

There are quite a few posters in the D&D UK thread who have called BBC a right-wing news organization.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Sad Byzantine Jesus

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Orthodox Soldier cold, dead hands old The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #8179 on: July 11, 2018, 09:57:43 PM »
+2
I may be biased because I only really posted on SA and SASS in the 2000s, but it really seems like SA was the Ground Zero for a lot of the SJW liberal movement, especially as it spread online to reddit and twitter, then colleges, and now the workplace/IRL.

The first SJWs I ever encountered were from Smile and Act Nice when that whole thing happened.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon old Scrooge cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #8180 on: July 12, 2018, 12:05:38 AM »
+9
Attacker wasn't a blumpfer? Attacker was an omg...LOCK THREAD! LOCK THREAD! LOCK THREAD!

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon old Scrooge cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #8181 on: July 12, 2018, 12:09:07 AM »
+18

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire 420 Californian Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #8182 on: July 12, 2018, 01:40:05 AM »
+4
Counting down until Trump is blamed for increasing (And hilarious) rates of black on Mexican violence. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8183 on: July 12, 2018, 06:53:26 AM »
+3
His name was Harry Anderson

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #8184 on: July 12, 2018, 07:33:50 AM »
+21
Do non whites have agency?

Yes, the unemployment one.

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420
    • Awards
« Reply #8185 on: July 12, 2018, 08:48:15 AM »
+11
lol if you think nonwhites would have cared enough to even attempt a rescue. Newsflash: Life is cheap as fuck outside of the West.
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

Mad at the Internet

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting United Statesian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Something Wonderful
    • Awards
« Reply #8186 on: July 12, 2018, 12:50:11 PM »
+6
Newsflash: Life is cheap as fuck outside of the West.

This all day long. Lots of people here in the States, specifically the faggot SJWs we love to make fun of here, have no conception of how people outside of the West view others' lives. Lol, just watch Chinese dashcam videos. Those ants don't give a fuck about their fellow countrymen.

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #8187 on: July 12, 2018, 12:52:30 PM »
+4
Also, question: did the whole checking a persons post history for wrongthink or hoping someone checks yours to see your shining virtue*, did that start on SA? I posted on other web 1.0 boards late 90s early 2000s that were about guns or cars or whatever and bb.com and SA is the 1st one I remember even having a way (an easy way anyway) to check another users history.

*I seriously think goons/redditors are reluctant to do new accounts just cause of the years long resume they've built up of minority and faggot worship.

It happens when a site transitions from easy to run open access and free speech policy to a liberal hugbox. Liberalism cannot exist with explicit rules on speech and thought. There is tons of sites that started like something awful and remained open with minimal effort expended on their end. Even those websites have managed to update their forum software.

Michael Obama's Miscarriage

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #8188 on: July 12, 2018, 12:54:11 PM »
+7
even beyond the altruism, literally only white people practice cave diving enough to ever be good at it. the death rate is absurdly high especially when it involves rebreathers, and only white people are crazy enough to take that risk enough times repeatedly to get good at it. Although this was a tank dive, rebreather dives have like a 10% flat chance of poisoning and killing them; anyone good enough to get called upon for an incident like this have probably dicerolled many times.

there's been some famous black&hispanic cave divers over the years but all the names that come to me right away are dead so welp
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 01:02:07 PM by wow »
nah im a
white wow

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #8189 on: July 12, 2018, 06:39:42 PM »
+3

This all day long. Lots of people here in the States, specifically the faggot SJWs we love to make fun of here, have no conception of how people outside of the West view others' lives. Lol, just watch Chinese dashcam videos. Those ants don't give a fuck about their fellow countrymen.

Even slav(e)s will stop to help a dude they just ran over. The chinks will drive a truck over their own babies and keep on rollin like nothing.

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420
    • Awards
« Reply #8190 on: July 13, 2018, 08:20:34 AM »
+3

Even slav(e)s will stop to help a dude rob a dude they just ran over.
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8191 on: July 13, 2018, 10:50:58 AM »
+4
lol Juden Peterstein, not sure if troll. "the she pulls out a laptop and starts to code. Code!.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8192 on: July 13, 2018, 11:11:54 AM »
+14

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8193 on: July 13, 2018, 01:23:38 PM »
+5
lol Juden Peterstein, not sure if troll. "the she pulls out a laptop and starts to code. Code!.

Lol totes not a JIDF shill guys!

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #8194 on: July 13, 2018, 01:35:31 PM »
+9
Yeah, there's a slowly growing suspicion about Peterson because he has a history with globalists*, and some of the things he says and does is a lot like old ideological "escape valves". Stuff like AnCaps, Neocon style cuckservatism, or in this case "moderate individualism" - route YT right back into a political ideology that only works if everybody else either disappears your leaves you entirely alone (oops, an ethnostate!).

You're not going to do shit if you're stuck with a political ideology that requires you to proudly and principledly (is that a word?) fight with one hand metaphorically tied behind your back because you're too good for whatever it is literally everybody else is doing and using against you - you're just a different breed of cuck.

* He worked with/for the UN's "Panel on Sustainable Development", most notably around 2013 when they released a report called A New Global Partnership: Eradicate Poverty and Transform Economies Through Sustainable Development. Here's Peterson commenting on it from an interview from late 2016:

I worked on the UN Secretary-General's High Panel for Sustainability Report that was delivered, I believe, in 2013, and rewrote the underlying narrative to strip out most of the ideological claptrap.

So he rewrote sections of it and, in his words, "strip[ped] out most of the ideological claptrap". So what were the sorts of things left in the report after his Radical Centrist rewrite?

International Migration: The universal human rights and fundamental freedoms of migrants must be respected. These migrants make a positive economic contribution to their host countries, by building up their labour force.
There is a global ethic for a globalised world, based on our common humanity, the Rio principles and the shared ethos of all traditions: “do as you would be done by.”

Oh yeah, and John Podesta was on that UN high council, but I'm sure that means nothing.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Michael Obama's Miscarriage

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #8195 on: July 13, 2018, 04:05:24 PM »
+2
doesn't diversity & comics talk about his based hijab wearing daughter who reads jordan peterson a lot? seems like one of his viewers decided to post some creative writing on reddit  :rolleyes:
nah im a
white wow

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8196 on: July 13, 2018, 05:41:21 PM »
+7
Jordan Peterson is a lot like Benji Shoahpiro: everyone can't get over how BASTE he is at first and then he keeps doing stupid shit to the point where it becomes obvious what his real intent is.  Then he becomes a parody of himself.

You're not going to do shit if you're stuck with a political ideology that requires you to proudly and principledly (is that a word?) fight with one hand metaphorically tied behind your back because you're too good for whatever it is literally everybody else is doing and using against you - you're just a different breed of cuck.

We saw that when he got his ass whipped by Michael Eric Dyson of all people a few weeks ago.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #8197 on: July 13, 2018, 07:06:49 PM »
+12

But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout old cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #8198 on: July 13, 2018, 09:27:45 PM »
+3

I appreciate the meme but it's funny that the image is about a last stand where every single one of them was wiped out.

:adam:

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Generation Identitaire You can't know! Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #8199 on: July 14, 2018, 03:16:22 AM »
+8
I appreciate the meme but it's funny that the image is about a last stand where every single one of them was wiped out.
:adam:

They weren't fighting for survival, they were fighting to slow down and hurt the persian army as much as possible. Fighting for their people hmmmmm. Peterson would be the hunchback selling out to the persians because it's best for the Individual he is.