;

Author Topic: redditors.txt  (Read 1123924 times)

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: redditors.txt
« Reply #8200 on: July 14, 2018, 12:05:20 PM »
+3
Yeah, there's a slowly growing suspicion about Peterson because he has a history with globalists*, and some of the things he says and does is a lot like old ideological "escape valves". Stuff like AnCaps, Neocon style cuckservatism, or in this case "moderate individualism" - route YT right back into a political ideology that only works if everybody else either disappears your leaves you entirely alone (oops, an ethnostate!).
I haven't read too much of his stuff, but I recall he talks about how dominance hierarchies are inevitable for humans and the importance of tradition and finding an identity to ground yourself in, so the "yay atomized individuals" interpretation seems at best incomplete.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Lithuanian Seaman (lol) Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Ave Maria
    • Awards
« Reply #8201 on: July 14, 2018, 12:32:07 PM »
+7
Yeah, there's a slowly growing suspicion about Peterson because he has a history with globalists*, and some of the things he says and does is a lot like old ideological "escape valves". Stuff like AnCaps, Neocon style cuckservatism, or in this case "moderate individualism" - route YT right back into a political ideology that only works if everybody else either disappears your leaves you entirely alone (oops, an ethnostate!).
I haven't read too much of his stuff, but I recall he talks about how dominance hierarchies are inevitable for humans and the importance of tradition and finding an identity to ground yourself in, so the "yay atomized individuals" interpretation seems at best incomplete.
This world needs more atomized individuals.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #8202 on: July 14, 2018, 04:26:27 PM »
+8
Lol at people both on the left and the right who have a problem with a man who gets NEET's to clean their rooms and helps incel's de-incel themselves.

Also check out this hot garbage from Reddit Los Angeles:

[–]Ms_Resist [score hidden] an hour ago
If you want to grow your economy:

Accept Immigrants

Oppose division like fascism

Control and Tax CO2

License Businesses, regulate, and support

Build modern transportation HSR, Light Rail, Electric Car, Automated, Bicycles

Livable wage

Health care for all

Free Education infrastructure

Because nothing says economic prosperity more than by having onerous regulations in the private sector. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus! Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #8203 on: July 14, 2018, 05:05:26 PM »
+7
Lol at people both on the left and the right who have a problem with a man who gets NEET's to clean their rooms and helps incel's de-incel themselves.

Accept Immigrants

Control and Tax CO2

Livable wage

Health care for all

Because nothing says economic prosperity more than by having onerous regulations in the private sector.

How to grow your economy:

1. Enact the most liberal of all policies and give free govt money to everyone
2. Tax and regulate businesses at the highest rates
3. ???
4. PROFIT

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Quick Robin, to the Golden Corral!
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #8204 on: July 14, 2018, 06:35:20 PM »
+3

Accept Immigrants

Control and Tax CO2

Livable wage

Health care for all

How to grow your economy:

1. Enact the most liberal of all policies and give free govt money to everyone
2. Tax and regulate businesses at the highest rates
3. ???
4. PROFIT

Exactly. It's just utter nonsense but some folks think this is the way forward.

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #8205 on: July 14, 2018, 08:29:33 PM »
+3
I wonder if they can elaborate on which of those 8 policies gave the most economic boom to China during its periods of massive economic growth.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8206 on: July 14, 2018, 10:34:06 PM »
+7
It's a core assumption among Goon Economists that the rich are hoarding infinite levels of wealth and can be taxed accordingly without any consequences whatsoever.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #8207 on: July 15, 2018, 01:00:52 AM »
+13
Lol these faggots use Greece as a fucking model of an ideal society because they retire at 40 with a pension founded on borrowed money that they're refusing to pay the loan back.

I bet these faggots come home and just throw away bills without even opening them because someone else will take care of it.

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420
    • Awards
« Reply #8208 on: July 16, 2018, 08:12:57 AM »
+3
I wonder if they can elaborate on which of those 8 policies gave the most economic boom to China during its periods of massive economic growth.

Musta been the bicycles.
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin' old
    • Awards
« Reply #8209 on: July 16, 2018, 08:24:35 AM »
+2
It's a core assumption among Goon Economists that the rich are hoarding infinite levels of wealth and can be taxed accordingly without any consequences whatsoever.

The side effect of capitalism is that if you manage to push out good consumer products to a global market you can quickly make your vaults overflow with money. We are talking about billions upon billions here. It would be nice if these companies would invest these profits into something useful but unfortunately there is no way to do that in a free society. Taxing these companies fairly* is about the best we can hope for.

* not letting them use every loophole in existence to not pay any tax ever, anywhere
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

blakks are not very cool

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #8210 on: July 16, 2018, 05:49:13 PM »
+7
https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/8zaehq/blind_furry_sexually_harassing_me_at_work_fl/

There's a man who started coming in every day, who I've interacted every shift of mine for the last month. He is at least in his mid-twenties and comes in wearing a tail and making furry jokes very often. He is somehow visually impaired and he brings in his service animal to guide him, and he makes sexually charged and inappropriate jokes EVERY time I've interacted with him, regardless of whether I'm make his drink/taking orders/giving drinks. If I'm not at the counter he yells inappropriately. The worst example I can think is him ordering a "puppachino" that we offer and letting his dog start to lick it and then holding it back to me. "For the two favorite b****es in my life" with a giant smile on his face before licking the top himself. It's usually not nearly that bad but it's pretty similar. He has pulled up inappropriate drawings on his phone and asked if I like doggy style. That specific puppachino incident was two days ago and his behavior continues to get worse. He does not seem to be severely mentally ill with anything and I think he's very aware of how uncomfortable he makes me.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #8211 on: July 16, 2018, 07:36:39 PM »
+4
Tbh that’s P rude.

He shoulda let the barrista drink first so the dog understands its place right away.

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards Boy Scout Artist United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #8212 on: July 16, 2018, 07:58:43 PM »
+8
https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/8zaehq/blind_furry_sexually_harassing_me_at_work_fl/

There's a man who started coming in every day, who I've interacted every shift of mine for the last month. He is at least in his mid-twenties and comes in wearing a tail and making furry jokes very often. He is somehow visually impaired and he brings in his service animal to guide him, and he makes sexually charged and inappropriate jokes EVERY time I've interacted with him, regardless of whether I'm make his drink/taking orders/giving drinks. If I'm not at the counter he yells inappropriately. The worst example I can think is him ordering a "puppachino" that we offer and letting his dog start to lick it and then holding it back to me. "For the two favorite b****es in my life" with a giant smile on his face before licking the top himself. It's usually not nearly that bad but it's pretty similar. He has pulled up inappropriate drawings on his phone and asked if I like doggy style. That specific puppachino incident was two days ago and his behavior continues to get worse. He does not seem to be severely mentally ill with anything and I think he's very aware of how uncomfortable he makes me.

The bitches line actually made me laugh, still the oven keeps getting bigger

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #8213 on: July 17, 2018, 01:31:05 AM »
+8
I come bearing more faggotry from Reddit Los Angeles. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/LosAngeles/comments/8zehye/the_griffin_will_reopen_with_no_tolerance_signs/

TL;DR is that Gavin McInnes local chapter of his proud boys showed up to a bar for one of their events, the place didn't have a problem with it (Green is the only color they care about), but of course the local bugmen and bug sluts do.

glowinthedark 22 points 8 hours ago
They are essentially agitators. They travel in packs and wear all sorts of identifying garb like red MAGA caps, unique black polo shirts, etc.

They go to establishments in neighborhoods that have opposing political views of their own. It's pretty strategic. So you've got these guys (guys only because women are not allowed in their hate group) who are 1. Identifiable 2. In a hostile environment on their own volition. What happens next is basically a roll of the dice.

Many times, probably nothing happens and they just sit at a table and talk about how white men are oppressed and misunderstood. Other times you have politically conscious people like this Androsky guy who 1. Recognizes who they are. 2. Engages with them in political conversation.

This is what they REALLY want because now they can all join forces like the Care Bears and chant worships to Pepe the frog, Putin and Trump. That's usually when the fights break out.

Funny, at all of the local political protests I've been witness to I saw plenty of women in the pro-Trump MAGA section.

[–]fedora_nice_guy 17 points 8 hours ago
that's pretty much it. they'll go to places where they feel safe enough to be edgy and provocative and get negative attention.

they're basically kissing cousins to the guy on the metro jerking off in the corner, begging you to say something to him so he can set it off.

permalinkembedsaveparentreportgive goldreply

• mtg_liebestod comment score below threshold  (4 children)
  • [–]bad-monkeyHacienda Heights 11 points 6 hours ago
    places where they feel safe

this is proof we all need to punch more nazis

[–]losroy
[score hidden] an hour ago
Punching anyone in a polo just feels too easy.l

[–]BlondAnorexicSkank -1 points 3 hours ago
Please don't advocate for violence. Accelerationism only benefits the extremists.

[–]WhirlStore 5 points 3 hours ago
Yes we should appease them, that worked out great for the Griffin and that Chamberlain guy.

[–]BlondAnorexicSkank [score hidden] an hour ago
You're conflating how to deal with a foreign power with winning over the populace with an ideology.

You are begging for these people to be ostracized and you seem to think that won't make the problem worse. Are you even aware that prisons (the ultimate form of ostracism) are a hotbed for radicalization of every form?

If you actually gave a shit about improving things you would go out of your way to talk to the extremists and help deradicalize them. But you can't do that! What if you're friends think you're evil for talking to one of the bad people?

Fuck your fake outrage and fake morality.

[–]screech_owl_kachina [score hidden] 43 minutes ago
They already think they're ostracized though. The right controls the conversation in this country and has for years, (hence why the Democratic Party is a center-right party in global terms) but they also assert they're the ones under attack.

It's kind of worrying to see the more sane minded liberals get talked over their concerns of punching out Trump supporters.  Also bolded some straight out lies and the favorite liberal canard of the right controlling the media.  Wtf is progs and saying the Democrats are a right wing party compared to global (AKA European) standards?  We live in America God fucking damn it, not Bongland or Frogland. 

101x405Sherman Oaks 1 point 6 hours ago
at least they asked, most people (me included) would just snatch it off their heads.

[–]BlondAnorexicSkank 1 point 3 hours ago
You are essentially pro escalation and pro them getting more radicalized. You are helping radical right wing ideology spread by pushing people closer to the fringes by dehumanizing yourself.

[–]scorpionjacket [score hidden] an hour ago
their ideology should be on the fringes, unaccepted in normal society

[–]BlondAnorexicSkank [score hidden] an hour ago
Do you even know what they believe?

[–]scorpionjacket [score hidden] 53 minutes ago
yes

It's shit like this that makes me wonder how the Nazi's got so popular in the 20's and 30's.  I wonder if that bolded faggot realizes that he could get charged with assault and battery for stealing someone's hat by force, like that one dumbass at UC Riverside.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8214 on: July 17, 2018, 06:57:03 AM »
+14
Considering that a Proud Boy literally punched an atifa retarded every liberal in that room will just sit down and shut up.
His name was Harry Anderson

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #8215 on: July 17, 2018, 09:52:31 AM »
+7
Proud boys are a real thing that was a precursor to nazis. They would rape and piss on each other as initiation and do much worse to outsiders. The police where afraid of them and over time they became the defacto controllers of the streets.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian Better dead than red Scrooge old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands 420 The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #8216 on: July 17, 2018, 10:36:12 AM »
+9
They would rape and piss on each other as initiation

I heard its so much worse now, they have to torture a lantinx to be able to join, usually most pick a...im crying...hard 2 type...child separation torture where they take the kid and his parents to a busy train station and a proud boy lackey who works for the trains gives a ticket to a random location that they dont tell anyone even the proud boy prospect where it goes to and they give the kid the ticket and have other train workers guide him to whatever random train. its so fucked up and sad. why couldnt we have hillary? it was her turn! i know there'd be some level of resentment from these nazis but resentment is better than having some orange nazi in the fucking white house fucking empowering them.

I heard even the founder of proudboys is so shocked about the fascist violence they do that he showed allegiance with at least the lgbtq++map community by livestreaming himself dildoing his ass. so brave.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 10:41:58 AM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #8217 on: July 17, 2018, 10:57:27 AM »
+7
They would rape and piss on each other as initiation

Yeah that sounds like Gavin Mcinnes alright. At least the pissing part.

Nah Im A White Guy

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Faggot Sasstronaut Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #8218 on: July 17, 2018, 09:33:45 PM »
+2
They are essentially agitators. They travel in packs and wear all sorts of identifying garb like red MAGA caps, unique black polo shirts, etc.

They go to establishments in neighborhoods that have opposing political views of their own. It's pretty strategic. So you've got these guys (guys only because women are not allowed in their hate group) who are 1. Identifiable 2. In a hostile environment on their own volition. What happens next is basically a roll of the dice.

Many times, probably nothing happens and they just sit at a table and talk about how white men are oppressed and misunderstood. Other times you have politically conscious people like this Androsky guy who 1. Recognizes who they are. 2. Engages with them in political conversation.

This is what they REALLY want because now they can all join forces like the Care Bears and chant worships to Pepe the frog, Putin and Trump. That's usually when the fights break out.

agreed my fellow redditor and dont get me started on those whores who go out in the street wearing miniskirts who are totally just asking to be raped
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 09:37:24 PM by wow »

kill
yourself
wow

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8219 on: July 18, 2018, 06:43:58 AM »
+2

agreed my fellow redditor and dont get me started on those whores who go out in the street wearing miniskirts who are totally just asking to be raped
You joke but there are communities of women who go out and goad men into raping them.
His name was Harry Anderson

Nah Im A White Guy

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Faggot Sasstronaut Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #8220 on: July 18, 2018, 02:13:58 PM »

agreed my fellow redditor a :nixon:nd dont get me started on those whores who go out in the street wearing miniskirts who are totally just asking to be raped
You joke but there are communities of women who go out and goad men into raping them.

lol i know, i watched corrine's stream the other day. just pointing out leftist internal conflict.

kill
yourself
wow

Nah Im A White Guy

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #8221 on: July 18, 2018, 02:14:23 PM »
lag = double post

kill
yourself
wow

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards Boy Scout Artist United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #8222 on: July 19, 2018, 09:56:43 AM »

agreed my fellow redditor a :nixon:nd dont get me started on those whores who go out in the street wearing miniskirts who are totally just asking to be raped

lol i know, i watched corrine's stream the other day. just pointing out leftist internal conflict.

i am intrigued and curious about what's this all about

Small Weinered Goon

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #8223 on: July 19, 2018, 11:13:27 AM »
+8
Some socialite skank named Corinne Clifford wandered around in Compton while live-streaming.  Some spic came close to raping her.  KF has the details.

Postmortem Mixtape

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Libertarian cold, dead hands KURWA The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #8224 on: July 20, 2018, 08:31:01 PM »
+4
Some socialite skank named Corinne Clifford wandered around in Compton while live-streaming.  Some spic came close to raping her.  KF has the details.

Diversity YES!