;

Author Topic: redditors.txt  (Read 1123247 times)

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: redditors.txt
« Reply #8325 on: August 09, 2018, 06:50:57 AM »
+5
https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/95q6gr/united_states_refuses_to_back_canada_in_saudi/

It's like shareblue released an incomplete transcript for this topic so all the responses are either:

1) "Drumpf!"
2) They're our friends! How can we let this happen!
3) Putin and Drumpf!

Seriously, try to find a coherent argument in any of these posts.
I donít really understand the SA CA issue but I know Trump is smart for not getting involved.
His name was Harry Anderson

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #8326 on: August 09, 2018, 06:56:15 AM »
+2
No he's just sucking wahhabist inbred barbarian dick like every single president of a western nation. These cunts are literally proud of 9/11 just lol. Gotta sell sandniggers those weapons though, the MIC might be sad otherwise. Think of the american worker!

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands 420 Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #8327 on: August 09, 2018, 10:02:39 AM »
+7
Holy shit that article. I never thought anything good about saudis and our gov's love for them but it's like they're near jew levels of untouchable.

Canada: "you shunta arrested those people eh?"

Saudis: "How dare you sir, How absolutely dare you? here's now a list of 2 dozen ways we're disassociating ourselves from you"

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8328 on: August 09, 2018, 11:53:46 AM »
+1
I donít really understand the SA CA issue but I know Trump is smart for not getting involved.
The only information I've been able to find about the original issue is "arrest of human rights activists," without specification of who or why they were arrested.

This would seem to conflict with the "Drumpf hates all Muslims" narrative used to argue against the travel ban, since he's siding with Muslims over ex-Christians, but oh well.

Also Drumpf is a recognized word for Chrome's spellcheck.

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #8329 on: August 09, 2018, 12:40:59 PM »
+16
Holy shit that article. I never thought anything good about saudis and our gov's love for them but it's like they're near jew levels of untouchable.

Saudis: "How dare you sir, How absolutely dare you? here's now a list of 2 dozen ways we're disassociating ourselves from you"

The saud cries out as he 9/11's you

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #8330 on: August 09, 2018, 03:10:44 PM »
+3
This would seem to conflict with the "Drumpf hates all Muslims" narrative used to argue against the travel ban, since he's siding with Muslims over ex-Christians, but oh well.

Siding with theocratic sandniggers (who think 9/11 was their God striking the Great Satan) over Canada to own the libs. So based.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #8331 on: August 09, 2018, 10:07:22 PM »
+2

The saud cries out as he 9/11's you

Thatís the stuff right there

Nah Im A White Guy

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Autistic Killed in the Line of Posting Sasstronaut Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #8332 on: August 09, 2018, 10:22:42 PM »
+10
She didn't care about how much she hurt him emotionally cause she was getting off on doing it. Also who the fuck moves in with someone,buys them furniture or gets into that kind of kinky shit 3 months in a relationship?

the goon/redditor men are unattractive beta males whos sexual market value comes entirely from being inoffensive, dated monkeycheese memes, and their high incomes / often savings or assets from their bug hive tech jobs and soylent diet incel minimalist lifestyles.

the women are chubby free spirits who bounce between the soyboys and shack up within minutes. its worse than lesbians. they can't afford to house themselves in the bourgeoisie coastal cities and afford their lootcrate lifestyles on a 35k hr or receptionist income so they have no choice but to hop between dicklets in "open relationships" and casual-anonymous cohabitation. their birth control barren womb & toxoplasmosis addled minds leave them too unstable to maintain any kind of stable relationship with any man because they find themselves only tolerated by the most masochistic and passive cuckolds, who in turn, disgust the women and build resentment within their minds. eventually their relationships fail, the world ends, !!my 9 fur babies are never going to the kill shelter!! and the next thing you know shes setting up shop in some other goon/redditor's house.

it also can't be ignored that a huge percentage of the women claim to be rape trauma survivors, asexual, various variants of nonbinary, etc. i totally believe that at least a good chunk of that is non-meme sexual trauma because the world is hell right now. i think this cycle works similarly to the above. there are a few of them going on right now, and the common theme is women are being socially pressured into having no interest in sex -> seek out men who will tolerate that while providing for them in gender-relationship roles centered around child-rearing which the woman will never provide for him or he may never want -> become codependent on the man -> become disgusted with the man -> repeat

these are the loudest people championing this lifestyle over starting a family or even just having a normal monogamous relationship w/ someone you love btw.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 10:37:00 PM by Paul Ryan's Jewish Roots »

kill
yourself
wow

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8333 on: August 10, 2018, 07:05:57 AM »
+9
Cool wine aunt cautionary tale. Even as a kid I didnít like them because of how aggressive and competitive about nothing.

Small Weinered Goon

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Faggot Autistic You can't know! United Statesian Futurist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8334 on: August 10, 2018, 07:20:09 AM »
+11
The evolution: dog mom > cool wine aunt > crazy cat lady

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #8335 on: August 10, 2018, 07:57:40 AM »
+9
/r/parenting is another treasure trove of post-modern ~current year~ ~modern family~ filth.

I got banned because I couldn't help myself and after the 18th some-odd "Woe is me, I fucked a shitbag and now I'm a single parent" thread, I finally broke down, called a nigger spade a nigger spade and said something to the tune of "I suppose that's what happens when you have a child with a shitbag."

Anything with a *Co-Parenting* tag is 150% guaranteed to induce rage. Whenever I hear/read the phrase "co-parenting" my brain triggers a comedic plate smash sound-effect. Literally everyone complaining about the shitbag they had a kid with forgets their original decision to have said kid with said shitbag.

Quote from: Another filthy wedlockee/divorcee
How do you forget to pick up your children????
The mother of my children has been on vacation for the last nine days. She told me she would be at my place to pick up the kids around eight or nine. 10 o’clock rolls around no call no mommy. So I text her to see if her plane landed yet. Her words “Sorry, I forgot to text you. “

My question how do you forget to tell someone your not going to be there in time to pick up your kids. It blows my mind!!!

Question: How do you forget to pick up your own children?
Followup: How do you have a child with someone who forgets to pick up their own children?

Oh ho ho, but the replies...

Quote from: Degen Parents
fuckface94
My stepsons dad constantly is to busy to text or call him back but you know damn well he can respond to everyone else.

PabloEnriqueEs
My ex wife was like that. She would miss visitation or say she would be there but never show up. Its pure selfishness.

reagle2
My ex husband does this regularly. Like at least once a week. It’s so frustrating that I don’t even tell my daughter the pick up times anymore.

Squishy_Pixelz
My dad is like this. It’s gotten to the point where my mum will tell me the time like “your dad will pick you up at 1pm, so I know “okay, so he will either be here at 12 or 2pm”

All filth. All of you. And anyone who shows up to provide a cautionary "See kids, this is why you shouldn't have children with shitbags!" gets banned.

Fuckface being the trademark "What did you expect when getting with a single mom? Did you really not consider that maybe, there might be a shitbag (nigger) dad on the other end?" posterboy.

I have respect for the stepdads who don't complain, but they're far and few. It seems like most stepdads are betas who tried to cash in on a hot deal and score above their league with a hotter girl from the discount rack. And then they're shocked when confronted with the idea that maybe the guy on the other end might not be a model-parent and that's why they aren't together anymore, despite having a child in common.

Beta stepdad is beta in it's final form. At least personal printers are cheap, relatively light weight and it's only a walk across campus.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 08:26:10 AM by blasting_asshole »

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge Californian 420
    • Awards
« Reply #8336 on: August 10, 2018, 01:08:46 PM »
+11
Being raised by people who post at Reddit Parenting sounds like a new 21st century form of child abuse. 
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 02:14:32 PM by Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro »

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8337 on: August 10, 2018, 07:22:15 PM »
+9
Cool wine aunt cautionary tale. Even as a kid I didnít like them because of how aggressive and competitive about nothing.

How topical.  Found this at r/mde: https://www.reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/9679nz/rip_cool_wine_aunt/

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8338 on: August 10, 2018, 07:42:19 PM »
+2

How topical.  Found this at r/mde: https://www.reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/9679nz/rip_cool_wine_aunt/

I feel bad for being as amused as I am. How far apart are these 2 posts? Also who the fuck is she?

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8339 on: August 10, 2018, 08:04:30 PM »
+3
How far apart are these 2 posts?

About 3 weeks. The dog is the last post on her twitter account.

Cool Wine Aunt

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #8340 on: August 10, 2018, 08:20:36 PM »
+4
After posting in /r/sex and /r/relationships, I kind of realized that maybe this was a bad idea because if he commits suicide I might be held responsible? Is that a real thing?

He's not the one who should be committing suicide.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

Cool Wine Aunt

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #8341 on: August 10, 2018, 08:29:53 PM »
+4

Super succesful, she ran a fashion boutique.  Not a regular place, the kind of place where she'd get a phone call that would go along the lines of "Rihanna will be there in 10 minutes, get ready"

She's now 41, has a bunch of frozen eggs and is desperately looking for a husband

She's gone from selling rihanna overpriced bags to being one.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #8342 on: August 10, 2018, 10:18:21 PM »
+3
Also who the fuck is she?

I don't know but she looks like she probably played Skeletor in a live-action He-Man movie.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8343 on: August 10, 2018, 10:47:49 PM »
+4

I don't know but she looks like she probably played Skeletor in a live-action He-Man movie.

She's the star of a hit show called Stevie TV: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stevie_TV

Stevie Ryan moved to L.A. at age 19 to pursue a career in acting and modeling, but she wanted to make people laugh. It was YouTube that inspired Ryan to be funny. She received a camcorder from her ex-boyfriend originally to shoot silent films. Instead, she focused on impersonating celebrities including Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Rachel Zoe, and Amy Winehouse. She even developed her own characters on YouTube, such as Mexican-American homegirl Little Loca and 15-year-old wild child Katrina, who claimed she slept with hundreds of men in one day to be on Bang Bus. The characters Ryan played got thousands of YouTube hits that gained the attention of VH1, who gave her her own show.[3]

Ryan was found dead in her home due to an apparent suicide by hanging on July 1, 2017, at the age of 33.[8][9][10]

It's kind of surprising how many women kill themselves by hanging these days.  In the past they would just swallow a bunch of Xanax or something.

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #8344 on: August 10, 2018, 11:37:03 PM »
+12
It's kind of surprising how many women kill themselves by hanging these days.  In the past they would just swallow a bunch of Xanax or something.

They're doing their part to close the successful suicide gap and reach gender equality.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. old cold, dead hands Seaman (lol) Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria
    • Awards
« Reply #8345 on: August 11, 2018, 12:56:27 AM »
+5

She's the star of a hit show called Stevie TV: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stevie_TV

Stevie Ryan moved to L.A. at age 19 to pursue a career in acting and modeling, but she wanted to make people laugh. It was YouTube that inspired Ryan to be funny. She received a camcorder from her ex-boyfriend originally to shoot silent films. Instead, she focused on impersonating celebrities including Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Rachel Zoe, and Amy Winehouse. She even developed her own characters on YouTube, such as Mexican-American homegirl Little Loca and 15-year-old wild child Katrina, who claimed she slept with hundreds of men in one day to be on Bang Bus. The characters Ryan played got thousands of YouTube hits that gained the attention of VH1, who gave her her own show.[3]

Ryan was found dead in her home due to an apparent suicide by hanging on July 1, 2017, at the age of 33.[8][9][10]

They all had information leading to Hillary Clinton's arrest. Makes you think...

Nasekuchen

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! old Deplorables The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #8346 on: August 11, 2018, 09:25:26 AM »
+4
Killer impersonation of Amy Winehouse, tho.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8347 on: August 12, 2018, 12:14:25 PM »
+6
https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/96od3m/i_kissed_a_girl_and_recieved_the_most_disgusting/

I kissed a girl and recieved the most disgusting catcalling and sexism I've ever witnessed right in front of me. (self.TwoXChromosomes)
I live in Seattle, WA. We're, for the most part, pretty fucking progressive. I live in one of the most "gayfriendly" neighborhoods. Its awesome, I love it. I'm polyamorous, I'm bisexual.

I have been crushing on this girl that I was meeting up with for drinks, for a few years now. She's amazing and beautiful and so completely out of my league that I never once tried to hit on her, and instead just relished in this amazing friendship we had.

The end of the hangout is coming to a close, and she's walking me to my bus stop. We've just finished intense vulnerable conversations and made deep, real contact with one another. She grabs my hand, and said "Hey, I think you're pretty amazing, and you have a super cute face. Can I kiss you?"

I fucking melted. I'm stammering, "you wanna kiss me?" And just cannot believe this is happening. I nod very quickly, as at that point I just really really wanted her face on my face. She leans in and its such an amazing kiss, filled with uncertainty and excitement and shock.

And right as all these things are sinking in, a group of 5 men walk by. They started hollering "OOOH YAAA SEXY FUCKIN KISSEN EACHOTHER FUUUUCK" and they're not even passing by. They've stopped walking, standing 1 foot from us, pointing and grabbing their crotches. I had to rip myself from my FIRST FUCKING KISS WITH THIS AMAZING GIRL to tell a bunch of disgusting pigs to FUCK OFF and KEEP FUCKING MOVING.

They started walking, while STILL laughing and catcalling us. I literally had to wait for them to round the corner before I mashed my face against hers again.

I saved that night because I don't give a fuck who anyone sees me kiss. I think that person is kiss worthy and I'm going to fucking kiss her (with her consent) and I'm not going to let ANYONE fucking ruin that for me.

But even in the end, I feel like that first amazing moment was stolen from me.

I'm just now, the next night over, processing how fucking fucked up that was. The high of the date fogged my mind up considerably until I could really analyze the situation.

The situation is; Fuck those guys.
:shaking:

I'm sure it's stdh since it reads like a poly bisexual jerk off fantasy.

Pleasant Rectal Itch

• Unperson
  • Lookin' for someone to scratch that itch ;)
  • Awards The Gentry Artist Goon or Ex-Goon Fuck you, dad! Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #8348 on: August 12, 2018, 08:24:44 PM »
+7
Speaking of fantasy...

The childfree sub is a goldmine of people who have their autism triggered because a child was in a public place and they had to go home and do "self-care"- curling up under their cat hair blanket while eating a tub of butter.

MissVioletVi is a lesbian. Not just any lesbian! One who loves BDSM, does BDSM porn, and is engaged...to a lesbian! Kinky lesbians do not want any kids at their wedding because their lifestyle is soooo awesome and amazing and gay! The wedding (or collaring ceremony because fuck normies!) will be childfree! LESBIAN!

http://www.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/96m3fw/wedding_planning/

Quote from: MissVioletVi
My fiance and I have decided to be CF. She doesn't mind them but I can't stand being around them in any aspect of life, let alone raising them.

For context I work as an adult entertainer and pornography is my passion. I can't do my job and have kids. I don't want kids anywhere near adult content and I don't want to hide who I am.

My house is filled with BDSM tools and equipment that would make most adult guests uncomfortable. Definitely not child friendly.

We have decided that our wedding will be strictly 18+ only. There will be free flowing alcohol everywhere and tons of expensive food safe from grubby hands.

My wedding dress will be skimpy and revealing and instead of exchanging wedding rings, we will exchange leather collars and pledge our life, our ownership and submission. It's a real important thing in the bdsm community known as a collaring ceremony.

If anyone tries to bring a child to this 18+ they will not even make it to the front door and I don't care if it's my best friend, I am not censoring myself.

End rant...

Edit: Thank you to all the truely awesome, kind and respectful people who left such nice comments. Thank you for overpowering the jealous sad haters who downvoted this thread to oblivion.

The comments are people (possibly sock accounts) mostly whining how this BRAVE AND KINKY LESBIAN is being downvoted. Other comments say that downvoters are obviously jealous virgins.

The guest list-

The only older people attending will be my parents, grand parents and my fiance's parents. All of them are away of what I do for a living and that me and my fiance live in a full time power exchange relationship. They understand there will be lots of skimpy clothes and kinky references but it won't be aimed at them.
The ceremony will be rather tame, they can leave when that's over because then we break out the sexy costumes for the after party.

Classy!

There was a seed of doubt planted in my mind when I read this comment. Someone is trying too hard- 

Thank you, I am very untraditional and have been described as 'weird as fuck'. I am passionate about hardcore kink and I love my lesbian wife. I'm throwing out everything traditional and religious. Our marriage is a celebration of our love, and our lifestyles. I love to dress in next to nothing and I'm not censoring myself for anyone. This is a celebration of who we are and I am proud to be a slutty lesbian pornstar.

Biologically I can never have kids and I would never want them anywhere near me or my lifestyle.

The seed began to sprout after reading this-

Thanks! I've been living my life by those principals. 1) doing what makes me happy and 2) not caring what others think of me. I just enjoy being a slutty girl. I enjoy miniskirts and bikini tops. I love showing off my body and what I can do. Bdsm is an amazing culture full of knowledge, technique, power and expertise, it isn't just plain sex. Since it's my passion I went into doing BDSM porn because it lets me work my own hours, be my own boss and do what I love.

My fiance has a lot of experience as a live-in slave and enjoys kitten play. I'm a full time little (2). We switch and give each other equal time on the bottom but someone is ALWAYS on the bottom.

I'm also very sadistic and she is quite madochistic. I love blood so I'm learning how to safely use knives, needles, hooks and peircings.

I love being tied up by rope, locked in cages, encased in whatever material is available. I love to be humiliated, treated like an animal and a dumb baby. I'm also super into pony play and I love being beaten for standing out of line and being paraded around completely naked save for my harness that keeps me locked to my reigns and keeps my bit tightly cutting into my jaws.

We will write our own vowels and they will be nothing like traditional vowels. She will swear to always be my slave and I will swear to always be her Mistress. I will give my body to her and give her my life as a baby girl and she promise to always be my caring mummy dom. We will exchange ownership collars and from then on, we will own each other's body and soul.

The sprout turned into a tree that gave me delicious fruit after I looked through their post history- http://www.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/8xc1qn/i_destroyed_my_sample_maybe_nsfw/

Quote from: MissVioletVi submitted 1 month ago by MissVioletVi

Apologies for mobile formatting.

So I'm a transgirl.

At age 16, before going on hormone replacement therapy, I placed a sample of my reproductive cells in cryogenic freezing, in case I ever wanted kids, because hormone replacement therapy makes you sterile.

At 19, Ive officially ordered my sample to be destroyed. I don't want kids, I don't like being around kids and I don't want anything to do with them.

I'm sterile through hormone replacement and next month I'll have my genital reconstruction surgery. No living reproductive cells. I now officially cannot have children and I am very very satisfied with my decision.

This is my first post here, so if ive posted this incorrectly or something, please be gentle =^

Oh

OH

A 19 year old kid decides to go through the snip and tuck (thanks to his parents paying and their private insurance in Australia) and is now a BDSM lesbian. Perfectly normal and healthy, not a fetish at all! OF COURSE his "fiancee" is MtF.

http://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/95ue1q/ama_just_had_mtf_srs/

Quote from: MissVioletVi submitted 3 days ago * by MissVioletVi
Im currently in a hospital bed and my procedure was Monday. It's been a crazy and amazing experience and I want to share my newly found knowledge with the awesome trans community that I love. Ask me literally anything. Im super open and honest.

(Update: Returned from nap)

Thank you!!

I honestly got super super super lucky. It was a very expensive surgery and it's not directly covered under any health program in Australia except for perhaps the military. I'm really fortunate that my parents funded my surgery entirely. They paid all of my surgical costs, hospital fees, medication fees, insurance and my psychologist visits. In total I think they have invested at least $20,000 USD in me. I sold my car to put more money towards it. I didn't really like driving anyway.

My Fiance is also a transgirl and she wants her surgery too. We got mine first because my parents could afford it but she doesn't come from a family with the same resources. l'm slowly building my own business so income is very low and I don't get any sort of benefits. I hope that my work takes off and I can afford to pay for her surgery out of my own pocket.

I was really lucky that my parents were in the financial situation to be able to support me and help my dream of GRS come true. It would be amazing if GRS was covered under public health and everyone had easy and affordable access to it.

And yes I did get it done is Australia. Melbourne to be exact. I was born in Australia and even though the country has its annoyances, I can't really complain about the quality of medical treatment available.

I had the option to go to Thailand but I decided to pursue a local surgeon because I looked at rates of complication and success and operations in Australia have a greater rate of success. It was definitely more expensive than a trip to Thailand but because my family fortunately had the resources to go with the more expensive option, I didnt want to gamble on something so important to me.

Really gross. Spoiled for those who have a delicate constitution-

Haha thank you. It feels kinds weird but really awesome at the same time. I pretty much need to learn how to walk again and re-potty train. There will be months of adult nappies and accidents until my body understands how it now fits together.

Not to overshare but there's been a few times when I've gotten really turned on and I can already feel my vagina swell with excitement, even under the bandages just days after the Op.

maybe not exactly swell but engorge and get wet

Anyone want to place bets on how this marriage, if it happens, lasts? I give it less than five years if I'm being optimistic. In 2 years he'll get bored of dilating his wound and will regret having surgery.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 08:28:10 PM by Pleasant Rectal Itch »

Nah Im A White Guy

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Autistic Killed in the Line of Posting Sasstronaut Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #8349 on: August 12, 2018, 08:37:22 PM »
+3
jesus christ i hate these people

kill
yourself
wow