;

Author Topic: D&D mod Vilerat killed in Benghazi embassy attacks  (Read 54129 times)

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • For Dixie's Land we'll make our stand
  • Awards Classicist Arizona TNE Veteran Ave Maria Soldier For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Prepper Fascist The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
Re: D&D mod Vilerat killed in Benghazi embassy attacks
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2012, 08:36:26 PM »
Glad to see outsourcing all those personal security jobs is working out real well for State.

:facepalm:

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2012, 10:21:19 PM »
+1
There was a big fyad thread but who knows/cares what happens to the infragoons there.  Seriously.
It's the only good forum :(
:christina:

30% funny
90% circle jerk
=
120% goon

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2012, 11:38:53 PM »
+1
Don't make fun of the dead, guys. That's Goonswarm's job.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/zqy0f/rip_vile_rat_goonswarm_diplo_kia/

If you know goons history this becomes interesting. Goons provoked the (at the time) most powerful pvp alliance by making fun of a member that had died, who had a station named after them.

How the world turns. anyway

RIP Vile Rat, he was a credit to team

Yes, for some of us, the memory of goons mocking the death of our friend makes this more difficult to say than it should. RIP Vile Rat.

What happens if you say the same thing on the smartest forums on the net?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3447025&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=628

Wait, wait. Isn't this the same Goonswarm that has, on multiple occasions, mocked the literal irl death of members of enemy alliances? Even going so far as to mock a father who's son died?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Is it really any wonder why sites like Reddit have skyrocketed and Something Awful has been in a steady decline?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 11:43:05 PM by Spokker »

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Strayan TNE Veteran
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2012, 11:42:18 PM »
Proc's math is correct.

He forgot to calculate despair.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2012, 12:54:44 AM »
Don't make fun of the dead, guys. That's Goonswarm's job.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/zqy0f/rip_vile_rat_goonswarm_diplo_kia/

If you know goons history this becomes interesting. Goons provoked the (at the time) most powerful pvp alliance by making fun of a member that had died, who had a station named after them.

How the world turns. anyway

RIP Vile Rat, he was a credit to team

Yes, for some of us, the memory of goons mocking the death of our friend makes this more difficult to say than it should. RIP Vile Rat.

What happens if you say the same thing on the smartest forums on the net?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3447025&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=628

Wait, wait. Isn't this the same Goonswarm that has, on multiple occasions, mocked the literal irl death of members of enemy alliances? Even going so far as to mock a father who's son died?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Is it really any wonder why sites like Reddit have skyrocketed and Something Awful has been in a steady decline?

Just fyi, the smokse thing was really pre Goonswarm.  Then again from what I understand, the dude was drunk and stoned and ran himself into the grill of a truck on a moped.
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Strayan TNE Veteran
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2012, 12:59:20 AM »
Guy who got banned has already reregged  :drew: :adam:  :stewart:

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2012, 01:12:42 PM »
So is anyone really buying the bullshit that these people are really rioting over a badly dubbed remake of "The Life of Brian"?

Man + X = BT

BT - X = Man

WHAT DOES IT FUCKING EVEN MEAN???

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Awards Classicist Arizona TNE Veteran Ave Maria Soldier For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Prepper Fascist The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2012, 03:39:43 PM »
I think the media's response to this ("You can't go yelling fire in a crowded building!") and Pussy Riot ("PUTIN YOU EVIL NAZI COMMIE BASTARD THESE YOUNG WOMYN..") is pretty amusing.

Also, now it looks like the entire southern Asia rim is rioting, along with parts of Europe.

:geithner:

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2012, 03:54:48 PM »
Damn, even the German embassy in Sudan is getting some shit. They set it on fire, but the Germans got out before that. 3 were killed at protests in Tunis. I'm getting this from the CNN Live Blog.

Only a few bad apples they said. How many countries is this already?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 03:57:33 PM by Spokker »

brood

• Domestic Threat
  • keyboard cowboy
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2012, 04:04:24 PM »
are they going to permaban vilerat?  or are mods exempt from that when they die

Birk

• Unperson
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2012, 05:05:22 PM »
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 07:03:35 PM by Birk »

Birk

• Unperson
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2012, 05:11:34 PM »
btw i just saw the video that these muslims are so pissed about.

it's uh... it sure is something.

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2012, 05:49:08 PM »
are they going to permaban vilerat?  or are mods exempt from that when they die
Someone asked this, saying that he thought it was tradition, and he was banned.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2012, 05:56:14 PM »
I looked up the YouTube. Seriously? Is that actually what they are trying to start a war over?

I thought it was a joke. I have seen better production from a high school AV club.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2012, 06:19:02 PM »

LITERALLY A RAPIST

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2012, 10:44:59 AM »
ahahahaha, they're begging for donations (dude likely had a very generous life insurance policy) for his family that's going to be sent via paypal to "vilerat@gmail.com":

D&D moderator Vilerat, AKA Sean Smith, was killed in Benghazi, Libya serving his country with the US State Department. He was a friend and colleague and he will be dearly missed.

We do not know the situation regarding his family and can only imagine what they are going through. When it becomes appropriate we will do what we can to offer our condolences to his family.

Fundraiser update

After some conversations with Sean's wife, we will be launching a fundraiser as soon as possible through YouCaring. It might take a few days. In the meantime, if you would like to contribute money directly to Sean's family immediately, you can Paypal vilerat@gmail.com. If you do this, please send the funds as "Personal/ Gift."

One of us will post a new thread when the full fundraiser is up and running.

From Fistgrrl: I talked to Paypal this morning and they were sympathetic to the cause and offered to help in anyway they could. This is not remotely like the Katrina Paypal incident because the money is going directly to the family. I understand people wanting to wait for the more official fundraising link. We just put this up for people who wanted to donate directly before the fundraising site is complete.

Also if you want to check-in (some goons like this): httpfuckthatlink

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2012, 10:59:23 AM »
Even a retard can see they will take ANY excuse to murder people for their pedo-prophet.

wimpb

« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2012, 12:08:14 AM »
+2
Mudslimes are just chimping out niggers who know how to use explosives and firearms (a little).

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2012, 12:19:11 AM »
Requesting that looping gif of the arab stuffing a mortar round into a homemade mortar and then exploding  :allears:

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2012, 09:02:55 PM »
http://www.brunel.ac.uk/sss/politics/phd-students/mr-matthijs-krul

About Matthijs
Matthijs Krul (1985) was born in Groningen, the Netherlands and grew up there and in Utrecht, except for a year living abroad in the United States. He has a BA in Philosophy from the Universiteit Utrecht (2010), focusing on political philosophy and ethics, with a minor in History (of science); and an MSc in Economic History from the London School of Economics (2011). He has just commenced his PhD at Brunel University (Jan. 2012). In his free time, he enjoys reading, travelling, football, real ale, early music, computer games, and arguing on the internet. He has also been an activist with the Occupy movement and the student occupations at LSE, and in campaigns for Palestine.

PhD Working Title
A Theoretical and Historical Analysis of the Market in Modern Political Economy
Research Interests
Matthijs' interests include Marxism and the history of Marxism; (heterodox) economic theory; economic history; history of economics; history and sociology of science; historiographical and methodological questions in social sciences; and radical political theory. He is currently pursuing his PhD in comparing the discourse of markets and the use of historical market phenomena in Marxism, old institutional economics, and new institutional economics and their implications for contemporary political economy.

He has published in the Marx & Philosophy Review of Books, Debatte (forthcoming), and MRZine and on various blogs and fora online, and has written various book reviews for radical publishers, including Zed Books and Monthly Review Press. He knows English, Dutch, German, French, and Latin.

Fucking LOL

What a worthless human being.

veteran of forum wars

• Domestic Threat
  • This is where you fuckers went.
  • Awards Anonymous Sasstronaut tfw no gf because jews BYOB TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2012, 11:03:26 PM »
He was well-loved by his pixel friends. His defending of Islam was well worth it.  :stewart:
Why can't Ozma die(t) :smug:

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2012, 09:55:37 AM »
+1
He was well-loved by his pixel friends. His defending of Islam was well worth it.  :stewart:

WB dubs  :allears:

furly_ghost

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2012, 01:46:09 PM »
apparently they've raised over 100k in GBS to fund his childrens first EVE space car and space house mortgage, or something  :putin:
A toddler and a flying dog CANNOT do work intended for an adult human. I wish my parents would believe me.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2012, 09:47:23 PM »
Given the average goon's grasp of economics, this would suggest that we need more dead embassy staff to stimulate the economy  :obama:

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2012, 08:14:43 AM »
apparently they've raised over 100k in GBS to fund his childrens first EVE space car and space house mortgage, or something  :putin:
I read this as a joke but was struck with the idea that you might be serious. Goons might actually think this is a worthy cause and a respectable way to help fatherless children.