;

Author Topic: D&D mod Vilerat killed in Benghazi embassy attacks  (Read 58052 times)

veteran of forum wars

• Domestic Threat
  • This is where you fuckers went.
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut tfw no gf because jews Anonymous BYOB
    • Awards
Re: D&D mod Vilerat killed in Benghazi embassy attacks
« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2012, 11:50:09 AM »
+1
Some cartoonist made a pic with SA's beloved vile rat and welp:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3460628&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1175

Followed by this delicious bit of whining:

You know, I think the reason I hate Ramirez so very much is that of the regulars, there are only a few who would actually include the names of the people they were dragging into their nonsensical Obama hate-toon. I'm thinking Ramirez, Rall, and Muir.

Asay, for all his other faults and evils, is always trying to make timeless points: He might say something about how Muslims are like animals, or how the US should nuke its enemies until their land is glass, but he would do his best to withhold specifics, to make it a kind of epigram: "When an embassy is attacked, the president should nuke everything." Lester and the McCoys are too busy flinging shit at a canvas to care what individual actors are named--they probably wouldn't bother to look up the ambassador's name, let alone Vilerat's. (They'd probably get the country wrong.)

Ramirez and Rall and Muir though. Certainly they don't have any respect for the dead, and that's nothing new. They're scum, we know. But more than that I think the tie that binds them is a kind of fanaticism, like they want to be writing propaganda. They point to particular incidents and mischaracterize them for pathos to rile up anger (in the masses that they imagine within their readership). The names that they associate with their agendas are functionally interchangeable (and thus irrelevant) so long as they hit home for someone and light that spark of outrage.

We know Rall wants to lead a revolution. We know Muir wants to get some kind of Salman Rushdie death squad treatment (if only so he can fight them off with his perfect stealth and his perfect groupings, like so many Roosevelts). But what does Ramirez want?

I do think it's the saddest of all, because he's spending his life not building himself up before some fringe following, but toeing a line: He isn't a personality in his own comics like Muir and Rall are. He won't lead the revolution; he can't, because he's not doing this for himself. He's doing it for the Republican Party, unasked and unrewarded.

He is a man who manufactures grief in the world to mortar the architecture of a vile future. And when the history of those architects is told, he will be less than a footnote.

I feel vindicated for claiming Pulitzers are worthless.

They're garbage. They're trash. Wastes of energy. The nuclear energy holding the molecules of a Pulitzer could be used to evaporate puppies and kittens with nuclear fire and it'd still be a better use than composing a Pulitzer. I could make a reward out of my own shit and model it into a dick and present it to recipients by shoving the shitdick award into their mouths and it'd still be more honorable and prestigious than a Pulitzer. All because of what Ramirez did to it. I imagine that Joseph Pulitzer was a pedophile and/or a serial killer if a reward that Ramirez possesses one bears his name.

Ramirez is a hack. Robert Frost is a hack. Thomas Friedman is a hack. All the King's Men is overrated trash and Elliott Carter must be fucking deaf.

I am really, really, really angry at Ramirez right now.

hahahahahaha... :bronson:
Why can't Ozma die(t) :smug:

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • Machiavellian House Negro
  • Awards old Anonymous Sasstronaut Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2012, 12:51:38 PM »
+1
Is it safe to say that I am normal for not knowing a single one of those cartoonists names, let alone that one of them won a Pulitzer?
 :myecred:

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2012, 02:49:45 PM »
I think it is appropriate that I am taking a shit while I read this on my Droid. I imagine that person fancies himself as an intellectual. He is not. Goonism in all its forms is stupefaction.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran United Statesian Bah Jaysus! Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2012, 06:21:16 PM »
I think it is appropriate that I am taking a shit while I read this on my Droid. I imagine that person fancies himself as an intellectual. He is not. Goonism in all its forms is stupefaction.

You don't understand, man! He made fun of one of OUR OWN! HE MADE FUN OF US! FUCK THAT GUY!
 :say:
:madgoon:

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran United Statesian Bah Jaysus! Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2012, 07:00:19 PM »
ED article on "Innocence Of Muslims" pokes fun at Vilerat getting killed by muzzies and is generally lol

Quote from: ED
One of the victims was Sean Smith or "Vile Rat", an e-jew known for defrauding people in EVE Online and being a moderator in money-grubbing grand jew Lowtax's pay-to-post Web 1.0 forum that stopped being relevant about a decade ago. He was famous for defending minorities and banning people whom he disagreed with. It is sweet irony that he met his end at the hands of his beloved dunecoons. According to a reliable source, his last words were "B-but I defend you on the internet".

It's pretty horrible, though expected, how many of the hugbox have come out to defend the noble revolutionaries who killed him. And it's even funnier if he actually was pro Islam in D&D. "B-b-b-but...I defended you on the internet!"
:megasmug:

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2012, 02:28:06 AM »
My brothers, we breathe life into the internet.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Strayan TNE Veteran
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2012, 02:55:02 AM »
+1
This is beyond hilarious.

Many office chairs were wobbled in anger by this comic  :allears:

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Strayan TNE Veteran
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2012, 03:03:03 AM »
the reason Ramirez does it is because he has been getting paid a solid middle class salary for like 25 years now, and he doesn't have to do poo poo for it.

The new 1%
 :stewart:

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2012, 09:24:51 AM »
the reason Ramirez does it is because he has been getting paid a solid middle class salary for like 25 years now, and he doesn't have to do poo poo for it.

The new 1%
 :stewart:

:allears:

:ultlibrage: FUCK THIS GUY, HE'S MIDDLE CLA$$$$$$$$$ :ultlibrage:

:facepalm:

e: MIDDLE CLA$$HOLE!!!!!!

furly_ghost

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2012, 03:51:40 PM »
+1
goons love to talk like they are the BAT MAN
He is a man who manufactures grief in the world to mortar the architecture of a vile future. And when the history of those architects is told, he will be less than a footnote.
A toddler and a flying dog CANNOT do work intended for an adult human. I wish my parents would believe me.

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • For Dixie's Land we'll make our stand
  • Awards TNE Veteran Arizona Classicist The Gentry cold, dead hands Prepper For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Soldier Fascist Ave Maria
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: September 28, 2012, 12:30:15 AM »

:reagan:

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: September 28, 2012, 01:26:11 AM »

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: September 28, 2012, 01:27:32 AM »

e: MIDDLE CLA$$HOLE!!!!!!

Lets just pretend I hit the reagan button one million times  :allears:

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2012, 02:04:45 PM »
Yeah, it's OK. Vilerat doesn't matter any more, his family has over $100,000 so he's rich.
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

bolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2012, 06:13:47 PM »
Yeah, it's OK. Vilerat doesn't matter any more, his family has over $100,000 so he's rich.
Not to derail, but lefties generally do this. If you said you were proposing a 90% tax on the rich and asked a moonbat earning 50k a year where it should be set, he'd say 60 or 70. Ask one earning 70 and they say 100k. Ask the guy with 100k and it'll be 150. They are all for taxes and big government spending and keynesianism but only if the other guy picks up the tab.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 06:32:27 PM by polonium »

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • For Dixie's Land we'll make our stand
  • Awards TNE Veteran Arizona Classicist The Gentry cold, dead hands Prepper For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Soldier Fascist Ave Maria
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2012, 12:07:52 AM »
Also liberals will continue to make up more and more terms to justify their refusal to grow up and cognitive dissonance (slutshaming and privilege, for instance).

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2012, 01:20:55 AM »
Confirmed: Liberals are children in supermarkets screaming at mom to buy them a pack of lollies

MOOOOOMMMYYY I WANT LOOOOLLLLIIIEESSSSS **thrashes around on the floor**

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2012, 05:11:15 AM »
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/mother-slain-state-dept-official-tired-being-lied-and-stonewalled-obama-administration_654163.html

Mother of Slain State Dept. Official Tired of Being Lied To and Stonewalled by Obama Administration.

COOPER : we're talking tonight with pat smith whose son sean smith was killed in the benghazi attack. today his son asked mitt romney to stop invoking her son's name on the campaign trail. pat smith did not speak about anyone's political agenda tonight. she is, however, bitter ly disappointed with the search for answers.who told you that they would give you information?

SMITH: you will love this. obama told me, hillary promised me. joe biden was a pressure and a real sweetheart. they all told me that -- they promised me. i told them please, tell me what happened. just tell me what happened.

COOPER: so you, are still waiting to find out what happened to your son what they know, or even what they don't know.

SMITH: right. officially yes. i told them don't give me any bologna you can keep your political stuff, just tell me the truth. and i still don't know. in fact, today i heard that he died of smoke inhalation.

COOPER: you don't know the cause of deng? death.

Will goons turn on his mother?
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2012, 09:43:30 AM »
I know it's wrong, but I still find the irony of vilerat being slaughtered like a freshly-fucked goat by the 'slimes he defended so vehemently on the internet to be quite delicious.

bolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2012, 06:39:09 PM »
+1
It's not about segregation. It's about not coming to, for example, Australia or America and then demanding that everyone throw out their culture and implement yours.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2012, 11:13:21 PM »
+1
If you're asking, I'd put Smorky through boot camp and let him kill himself about a week in.

Birk

• Unperson
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2012, 11:24:24 PM »
If you're asking, I'd put Smorky through boot camp and let him kill himself about a week in.

Insert joke here about a world of shit and shmorky.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2012, 11:26:16 PM »

Insert joke here about a world of shit and shmorky.

Are those live rounds?

Birk

• Unperson
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2012, 11:30:25 PM »
+1

this is shmorky for those who dont know.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: October 11, 2012, 11:31:44 PM »
Well if your gunna dig that up can you ppppppppuhlease go and find that comic where his alter-ego fucks a child.