;

Author Topic: butt-CHUG butt-CHUG butt-CHUG!!!!  (Read 1758 times)

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • Machiavellian House Negro
  • Awards old TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
butt-CHUG butt-CHUG butt-CHUG!!!!
« on: October 03, 2012, 01:14:52 PM »
:obama: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

If you ever happen to wake up in a hospital with a blood alcohol content of nearly 6 times the legal limit and injuries to your rectum, there is still hope to salvage your credibility?  :myecred: 

LINK NOW ADDED

Well there is still hope.  Just say, "'I would never do such a thing,' he said. 'I am a Christian who would never desecrate my body in that manner. To do so would be against God's law.  My bleeding rectum?  What bleeding anus and rectum?  And no!  I have no recollection of losing control of my bowels and defecating on myself with wine tainted poops."

Case closed.  Everyone should immediately begin apologizing and offering you monetary compensation for coming to such ridiculous conclusions, before they amble away to print a redaction. :smug:

Pro tip:  Use Franzia Sunset Blush Wine in a Box for greatest effects.
           :say:

In related news:
It is not the first time the PIKE chapter has been involved in trouble at the university.  In 2008, the chapter was placed on administrative suspension after a hazing incident where pledges were allegedly asked to do push-ups on broken glass.  Three students were later hospitalized with staph infections. A member of the fraternity said pledges were asked perform a 'lateral ab movement' known as 'bows and toes' on the bathroom floor.

The university's Office of Student Judicial Affairs charged the chapter with hazing and it pleaded guilty.  After completing its suspension, the chapter served several months of probation. The international PIKE organization investigated and kicked out 25 of the chapter's active members.
      :say:
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 12:32:43 PM by BubbaCat »

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
Re: butt-CHUG butt-CHUG butt-CHUG!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 06:37:17 PM »
OP, that was a very... disjointed story. Can you please tie it together?
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 06:39:37 PM »
Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting TNE Veteran Strayan Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 02:14:00 AM »
WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST READ?

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • Machiavellian House Negro
  • Awards old TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 12:28:13 PM »
Where the fug did my links go?  Editing my post with links.  Sorry guys.  It was a lot of effort with no QC.

bolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 06:38:13 PM »
It's you. You're the butt-chugger in the OP.

post regret

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Motorcyclist Californian Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2012, 02:46:15 PM »
Pike was disbanded at the university I went to for similar stuff.  Their house was taken over by the school for legal fees.  It was valued at over $1,000,000 but it had to be torn down because it was totally destroyed.