;

Author Topic: The man who was raised as a woman  (Read 4517 times)

wimpb

The man who was raised as a woman
« on: October 08, 2012, 12:38:20 AM »
Not news or anything, but I stumbled over this today and I felt like I had to share:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

I suggest reading the wiki, but the short version: Circumcision gets botched and one of a pair of twin boys has his penis destroyed. His parents take him to a psychologist named John Money who suggests gender re-assignment and raising the kid as a girl.

Kid never really feels like a girl, eventually has surgery to turn him back into a man, commits suicide at 38.

Anyway, so this thing happened:
Dr. Money forced the twins to rehearse sexual acts involving "thrusting movements" with David playing the bottom role.[4] As a child, David Reimer painfully recalled having to get "down on all fours" with his brother, Brian Reimer, "up behind his butt" with "his crotch against" his "buttocks".[4] In another sexual position, Dr. Money forced David to have his "legs spread" with Brian on top.[4] Dr. Money also forced the children to take their "clothes off" and engage in "genital inspections".[4] On at "least one occasion", Dr. Money took a photograph of the two children doing these activities.[4] Dr. Money's rationale for these various treatments was his belief that "childhood 'sexual rehearsal play'" was important for a "healthy adult gender identity".
:tuss:

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting TNE Veteran Strayan Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
Re: The man who was raised as a woman
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 06:33:43 AM »
If you think that's fun you should read about all the pedo shit the Cultural Marxists did in the 60's.

Sex is just a construct, lets try sexualising children from the age of 5.
What? All the kids are basket cases and half have killed themselves by 20?
Whooooooops  :parsons:

bolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 07:49:30 AM »
I always wondered why there was a huge explosion of faggots in society.  I mean, in the 20s, 30s, 40s & 50s they existed but mostly kept to themselves and weren't huge deviants about it. Now they're everywhere.

Muttonfingers

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 09:04:30 AM »
Because shame is verboten.

That said, I do remember one time seeing some faggot had scrawled a phone number and a message requesting humiliating anonymous sex in the toilets, and someone else had written "THIS IS WHY PEOPLE HATE FAGGOTS" with a big fuckoff arrow pointing at it  :reagan:

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • For Dixie's Land we'll make our stand
  • Awards TNE Veteran Arizona Classicist Ave Maria Fascist Soldier For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Prepper cold, dead hands The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 10:43:33 AM »
If you ever want to see giant meltdowns, post that little gem in any thread full of trannies going on about how they're totally normal and not disgusting degenerates who are looking to fulfill a sick sexual urge and standback.

Of course, trannies will only post in 1000% safe spaces because their precious little beliefs have the integrity of spun sugar, so don't be surprised if your post gets deleted by some thing with a mustache in a dress who's spent the last 3 years working its way up to admin.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2012, 11:54:29 AM »
If you ever want to see giant meltdowns, post that little gem in any thread full of trannies going on about how they're totally normal and not disgusting degenerates who are looking to fulfill a sick sexual urge and standback.

Of course, trannies will only post in 1000% safe spaces because their precious little beliefs have the integrity of spun sugar, so don't be surprised if your post gets deleted by some thing with a mustache in a dress who's spent the last 3 years working its way up to admin.

I'm starting to wonder if we are going to have a national shortage of cats for all the crazy cat ladies.
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting TNE Veteran Strayan Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2012, 04:44:53 PM »
When I first got a mobile phone (18, funny these days isn't it) I thought it would be funny to SMS one of those toilet numbers with a 'Dude why are you defacing the wall, it's a crime'

Welp. Cue 10 fucking messages and 3 attempted calls, no way was I fucking answering. Apparently berating a poof for graffiti is part of the code and it took a while to convince him that I was in fact NOT a gentleman caller.  :drew:

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2012, 04:55:44 PM »
When I first got a mobile phone (18, funny these days isn't it) I thought it would be funny to SMS one of those toilet numbers with a 'Dude why are you defacing the wall, it's a crime'

Welp. Cue 10 fucking messages and 3 attempted calls, no way was I fucking answering. Apparently berating a poof for graffiti is part of the code and it took a while to convince him that I was in fact NOT a gentleman caller.  :drew:

Burnerphones are great for prank calls.
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2012, 11:35:53 PM »
Or any of the zillion free apps that spoof your number.

It had a little green screen for phone numbers and two lines of txt at the time. 2002 dude  :allears: memories

bolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2012, 12:21:56 AM »
Or any of the zillion free apps that spoof your number.

It had a little green screen for phone numbers and two lines of txt at the time. 2002 dude  :allears: memories
I remember when I got a phone that had lowercase letters so you could text without looking angry all the time.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2012, 01:20:13 AM »
I had a pager.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2012, 04:06:19 AM »
I had a pager.

To remind you when Matlock is on?  :allears:

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2012, 07:42:37 AM »
I had a pager.

To remind you when Matlock is on?  :allears:
Mother didn't let me watch shows that risque.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Muttonfingers

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2012, 08:13:50 AM »

Or post this:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c6vDxvOXhQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c6vDxvOXhQ</a>

bolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2012, 08:35:44 AM »

Or post this:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c6vDxvOXhQ" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c6vDxvOXhQ</a>

My word  :jc:

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2012, 08:50:51 AM »

Or post this:

:lilal: :reagan:

bolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2012, 06:29:00 PM »
As a side point, Dr Money has to be one of the jewyest names I ever heard.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2012, 12:30:14 AM »
As a side point, Dr Money has to be one of the jewyest names I ever heard.

:jc:

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • Machiavellian House Negro
  • Awards old Anonymous Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Something Wonderful
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2012, 12:50:36 PM »

Explain to the 35 and old crowd just what the content and context of this image is?

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2012, 07:50:44 PM »

Explain to the 35 and old crowd just what the content and context of this image is?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG1qKzIsisU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG1qKzIsisU</a>

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • Machiavellian House Negro
  • Awards old Anonymous Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Something Wonderful
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2012, 01:49:23 PM »
Thanks. :reagan:

Harry D Greek

• Cishet White Male
  • http://i.imgur.com/U2hZuN9.png
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2012, 05:12:00 PM »
I haven't read the OP or the thread but I'm gonna take a wild guess here and say he turned out to be a complete and total faggot.
Quote from: a man with an asymmetrical haircut
This was posted on the page before, but I was only able to catch up on this thread now. I'd like to point out that not all lesbian relationships have two vaginas, and it really sucks as a queer trans woman to hear this sort of generalization all the time.

Quote from: Vargo
Just realized Billy Oceans "get out of my dreams (and into my car)" is pretty blatantly about street harassment