;

Author Topic: Niggers chimping out over Romney on twitter  (Read 4071 times)

wimpb

Niggers chimping out over Romney on twitter
« on: October 22, 2012, 07:21:00 PM »
I thought this was funny:
http://twitchy.com/2012/10/19/unhinged-romney-presidency-inspires-threats-to-burn-down-the-white-house/

DAVIS@Smokem_TeeDavis
If Romney wins I'm blowing up the White House!

te quiero siempre ❤@NameHere_Bitch
Niggas bouta shut shit down if Romney wins, smh the White House is about to be black white and blue 😆😂

Panther Biddness@__SuaveJ
If Romney Wins, I'm bring black panthers back and we fuckin up the white house cuhh!!!

@Luhconic
If Mitt Romney wins ima take a shit on The White House lawn.—

The Brown Mamba@YungSweaterGod
I just know Mitt Romney gon burn a cross on the White House's lawn if he wins the election

@Free_My_Dad
My Rap : If romney wins , immaa go to the white house and Shoot that ( B ) up , then call the feds & say yeahh ( B ) now lock me up—
lol at username/message combo

Femi Elohe@DigginNoSkyler
Fuck goin back to Africa! If Romney wins Ima start a riot ill burn the whole White House down

@hausoferic
if romney wins, i will set the white house on fire and make it look like an accident.—

accshr

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
Re: Niggers chimping out over Romney on twitter
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 09:04:38 PM »
FREE MY DAD

there's no freedom from death, son

bolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 12:27:24 AM »
Fucking hell

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting TNE Veteran Strayan Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 01:06:54 AM »
Niggaz all talk, y'all  :rock:

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • For Dixie's Land we'll make our stand
  • Awards Classicist TNE Veteran Arizona The Gentry Ave Maria Fascist Soldier For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Prepper cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2012, 01:57:17 AM »
Dreaming of Obama winning the popular vote and Romney winning the electoral college.

Imagine trying to explain that feature of our republic to 79 IQ niggers to head off a Class Five chimpout.

In other words: www.luckygunner.com

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting TNE Veteran Strayan Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2012, 02:11:47 AM »
There won't be any real chimpouts. Just a few cat 2-3 chimpouts that won't be reported in the MSM, just on worldhiphopstar.

accshr

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2012, 06:24:13 AM »
WSHH is the last source of true journalism

bolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2012, 09:09:17 AM »
The comments on that article are fantastic. Liberals really are chinless bedwetters, making excuse after excuse for this shit. Including the quote "not all Republicans are racist, but all racists are Republican"

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2012, 09:30:21 AM »
Including the quote "not all Republicans are racist, but all racists are Republican"

:stewart: Wow. Wow wow wow wow wow.

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • Machiavellian House Negro
  • Awards old Anonymous Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Something Wonderful
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2012, 03:26:47 PM »
This is an obvious question, but don't they treat threats to the President/Government as possible terrorism, especially since 9/11 and Dubya was in office?  Are all these being cataloged and filed away just in case?  I remember when terrorism threats went down, they turned their sites to less threatening targets like sperging lefties and angry Treyvons.  I want to see some fallout from this. :swanson:

furly_ghost

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2012, 04:17:36 PM »
It would be funny to see and the fallout would be funnier but if I was a secret service guy the last place i want to go investigating tweetcrime is watts or detroit.
A toddler and a flying dog CANNOT do work intended for an adult human. I wish my parents would believe me.

bolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2012, 06:36:01 PM »
 There will be no fallout from this. You'll be lucky if it even gets a whiff of a mention in the mainstream media.  Of course we all know that one single tweet threatening Dear Brown Leader would be treated like the sky was falling and paraded around as hard evidence of the entrenched racism of the republican voter.

Edit:
If I was an evil racist moneyhaver who owned a newspaper, I would report this with romney's name redacted and present them as anti obama tweets by white supremacists. Libs do no fact checking when they read the news, so they'd swallow it whole. Then a few days later you reveal the "mistake", and say "Sorry guys we got the races mixed up, its actually blacks calling for the death of a white person" and watch the tremendous backpedalling as libs tried to justify why this way around it isn't a racially aggravated hate crime or Non Approved Speech or whatever its called when Whitey does it.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 07:00:37 PM by polonium »

brood

• Domestic Threat
  • keyboard cowboy
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2012, 07:42:57 PM »
It would be funny to see and the fallout would be funnier but if I was a secret service guy the last place i want to go investigating tweetcrime is watts or detroit.

what's funny about this is detroit is far from the worst place in michigan

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2012, 10:06:48 PM »
There will be no fallout from this. You'll be lucky if it even gets a whiff of a mention in the mainstream media.  Of course we all know that one single tweet threatening Dear Brown Leader would be treated like the sky was falling and paraded around as hard evidence of the entrenched racism of the republican voter.

This has happened a few times already.

bolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2012, 07:08:19 AM »

This has happened a few times already.

Rightly so. Everyone knows every reTHUGlican harbour murderous thoughts and hates everyone especially People of colour and People of Vagina.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2012, 11:02:19 PM »
I know several people from Virginia. Alexandria area, mostly. Some in Front Royal. A lot of family in Winchester.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.