;

Author Topic: Alleged Bank Robber Came Back To Complain He Was Shortchanged  (Read 1116 times)

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • Machiavellian House Negro
  • Awards old Anonymous Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Something Wonderful
    • Awards
Alleged Bank Robber Came Back To Complain He Was Shortchanged
« on: October 23, 2012, 01:27:47 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/22/arthur-brundage-shortchanged-bank-robber_n_2003668.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news&ir=Weird%20News

SYRACUSE, N.Y. -- Going back to a bank you just ripped off to claim you'd been shortchanged isn't likely to end well.

That's what police say led to an arrest Monday in upstate New York.

Syracuse police say 28-year-old Arthur Bundrage, of East Syracuse, went into a bank at about 9 a.m. and demanded $20,000. Authorities say a teller initially refused, but relented and gave him some money, even though he never showed a weapon or made a threat.

Investigators say Bundrage left but returned when he found he hadn't been given $20,000. Officers say they found him at the bank's locked front door, trying to get back in.

Bundrage is in jail awaiting arraignment Tuesday on a charge of fourth-degree grand larceny. Police say he doesn't yet have a lawyer.

:eminem:

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting TNE Veteran Strayan Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
Re: Alleged Bank Robber Came Back To Complain He Was Shortchanged
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, 10:05:30 PM »
I hope he donates his brain to science.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
Re: Alleged Bank Robber Came Back To Complain He Was Shortchanged
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 06:55:40 AM »
I hope he donates his brain to science.
Sounds like he already did.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.