;

Author Topic: Was Obama the worst president of all time?  (Read 246014 times)

Ossipago

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
Re: Was Obama the worst president of all time?
« Reply #1676 on: July 28, 2018, 05:27:56 AM »
+9
lol https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/07/obama-administration-al-qaeda-affiliate-knowingly-funded/

The Middle East Forum has discovered that the Obama administration approved a grant of $200,000 of taxpayer money to an al-Qaeda affiliate in Sudan — a decade after the U.S. Treasury designated it as a terrorist-financing organization. More stunningly, government officials specifically authorized the release of at least $115,000 of this grant even after learning that it was a designated terror organization.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1677 on: July 28, 2018, 08:40:30 PM »
+5
I guess it's shocking if you didn't read any news at all during the last few years.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1678 on: July 28, 2018, 09:27:58 PM »
+12
Considering how ISIS didn't collapse until Trump cut off aid and arms to "moderate rebels", I'd say the chances are good that the US was directly or indirectly funding terrorism this whole time.  That takes a lot of balls to curb our rights (the fourth amendment is pretty much gone), wasted trillions of dollars, and thousands of lives only to keep funding the people who caused it after 9/11.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #1679 on: July 29, 2018, 12:53:23 AM »
+3
I have been under the (maybe wrong) assumption that the US really did help in isis getting its start? I remember hearing that king nigger (and maybe dubya before him, I can't remember when syria stuff started) sent a bunch of guns and stuff to "moderate rebels" in syria that were later found out to have al queda ties.  When I first heard of isis I just sorta filled in a blank and thought it was those same guys?

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Artist Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #1680 on: July 29, 2018, 09:41:33 AM »
+4
I have been under the (maybe wrong) assumption that the US really did help in isis getting its start? I remember hearing that king nigger (and maybe dubya before him, I can't remember when syria stuff started) sent a bunch of guns and stuff to "moderate rebels" in syria that were later found out to have al queda ties.  When I first heard of isis I just sorta filled in a blank and thought it was those same guys?

I wouldn’t be surprised if the alphabet agencies sowed the seeds during Bush, but it was HNIC who 1) created the vacuum that allowed ISIS to flourish by “failing” to negotiate a continuing arms agreement with the Iraqi government, and fleeing the country, then 2) funneling millions in supplies and material to “moderate” rebels in an attempt to counter Russian support of Assad regime.

The entire destabilization of the Middle East in the second half of the 20th century starting with the overthrow of the Shah has been intentional on the part of US deep state to make it hard or impossible for other foreign powers (first USSR, then Russia, now China as well) to solidify their own international Hegemony in the area. Arming ISIS was part of that and it’s telling how quickly it ended once Trump came on the scene

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1681 on: July 29, 2018, 11:28:04 AM »
+6

They 100% were arming ISIS. Whether 100% intentionally or not is the question. Here's an article from 2015 mentioning the program:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/sep/19/us-weapons-to-syria-repeats-historical-mistake

The original spin job was that the US military just left ever piece of ammunition and supplies in Iraq and that's why ISIS was so well armed for some reason. Then it was  spinned to "well I didn't really want to do it but my advisors told me it was a good idea" which shows true leadership.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #1682 on: July 29, 2018, 11:42:24 AM »
+4
edit: wrong thread, lol
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 12:10:51 PM by Backpfeifengesicht »
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #1683 on: July 29, 2018, 12:26:37 PM »
+3
True leadership: Leading from behind

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Artist Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #1684 on: July 31, 2018, 07:38:35 PM »
+4
True leadership: Leading from behind

More like “doing whatever my dom Valerie Jarret tells me to”

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Anonymous Fascist You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #1685 on: September 10, 2018, 02:20:02 AM »
+12
Incoming :888: to the following.

As the #BlueWave narrative follows it's predictable swirling into the drain, the Democrat party media-pedowood establishment are throwing money at every possible thing in hopes of preventing it's own collapse. The pandering to urban, wagecucking blue checks for the last 22 months is clearly not cutting it, so they will bring in the very man responsible for their monetary and credibility woes — the bantamweight, surrogate black friend of all modern liberals.

Tradition has it that former American presidents had the decency and respect for propriety not to attack incumbents. They put the good of their country ahead of short-term political opportunities for their parties. Not so with Barack Obama.

Obama on Friday lamented the state of politics today, calling out his successor, Donald Trump, by name as he started his push to ramp up Democratic energy for midterms.

Characteristically, Obama’s duckspeak featured jaw-dropping hypocrisy. His entire reign in the White Hut was dominated by a never-ending tug war between his own Obamunist camp run by defacto president Valerie Jarrett (For some background, see here, here, here, here, here, and here) and the Clintonistas. We already know the side-effects this sissy war had on their own party on the federal, state and local level.

Regarding Trump’s hostility toward the uselessness of the District of Corruption, Obama barked in typical hollier-than-thou attitude:

“It should not be a partisan issue to say that we do not pressure the attorney general or the FBI to use the criminal justice system as a cudgel to punish our political opponents,” Mr. Obama said.

This from the guy whose first Attorney General was a political hack held in contempt of Congress, whose FBI featured the sociopathic likes of James Comey and Peter Strzok, and whose weaponized IRS targeted conservative groups.

Not to be outdone, and apparently aware of the destruction of the very #NeverTrump punditry echochamber that used to vritue signal against him, he tosses in concern trolling for good measure.

“What has happened to the Republican Party?” Mr. Obama asked, after criticizing how some work for cooperation with Russia.

Oldfags will recall that in 2012, Obama was caught on a hot mic whispering to Putin’s lackey Dmitry Medvedev that he would have “more flexibility” to screw over his own country and their respective allies on behalf of Russia after the election.

I'll let the following two videos sum up the entirety of his foreign policy, or lack thereof.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avQKLRGRhPU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avQKLRGRhPU</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6ePJXR216c" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6ePJXR216c</a>

Presumably with a straight face, the guy who demonized Fox News (and whose lackies regularly gloated about doing so), tried to exclude it from White House coverage, and even illicitly seized the phone and email records of Fox News reporter James Rosen accused Trump of bullying the media.

More characteristic even than outrageous hypocrisy was Obama’s trademark solipsistic self-orientation. He managed to refer to himself 102 times in about 64 minutes.

One of the many wonderful things about Obama being out of power is now that he no longer has his boot on the neck (to use his own administration’s term) on the world, as many countries in the West are electing right-wing governments in a rather astounding speed, no less thanks to Obama's life-draining, unlikable nature that managed to turn off everyone else from his "post racial" snake oil medicine. Astonishingly yet predictably, he has the chutzpah to claim credit for the economic recovery that has occurred under Trump.

Obama gave his speech while accepting an award for ethics in government. The same media that concocted his existence still demands that the rubes believe that his administration was scandal-free. Let’s not let his many scandals disappear beneath the liberal establishment’s whitewash. Obama's puppet master was courteous enough to remind us of a few, even if unintentionally. (click through for elaboration on each)

1.   Operation Fast and Furious.
2.   Benghazi.
3.   The IRS targeted conservative organizations.
4.   The DOJ seized Associated Press phone records as well as phone and email records from Fox News reporter James Rosen.
5.   The NSA conducted mass surveillance against American citizens without a warrant.
6.   The Obama administration paid ransom to Iran for hostages, and lied to the American people about it.
7.   Hillary’s email scandal.
8.   The Environmental Protection Agency poisoned a Colorado river.
9.   The EPA also broke federal law in promoting a regulation.
10.   The GSA scandal.
11.   The Secret Service scandal.
12.   The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) placed veterans on secret waiting lists so agency executives could enrich themselves with bonuses.
13.   The Department of Energy (DOE) fired one of their chief scientists because she advocated for a program that would divert money from Obama’s Climate Action Plan.

During his speech, Obama also endorsed socialized medicine and, not wanting to let his sole accomplishment as best gun salesman of all history to be usurped, attacked the 2nd ammendment. It is a tribute to the resiliency of the power of weaponized autism that this world survived 8 years of him in the White House.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #1686 on: September 10, 2018, 06:34:00 AM »
+11
I don't think for a second that he hasn't been a major player behind the scenes of some of the stuff going on with regard to the Deep State trying to go after Trump. Just how much, we will probably never know, but I'm almost convinced that Adam Schiff is his unofficial "spokesman."

Also, good write-up on the return to the scene of the worst President in US history.  :nixon:

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1687 on: September 11, 2018, 05:32:27 PM »
+5
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwFqDMo62XY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwFqDMo62XY</a>

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #1688 on: November 03, 2018, 09:00:29 AM »
+5

Listen to at least 0:30.  Dude is desperate and flailing.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red Classicist old
    • Awards
« Reply #1689 on: November 03, 2018, 10:18:01 AM »
+4
Yeah I saw this a few days ago, this guy is totally mentally broken.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon old Californian cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #1690 on: November 03, 2018, 12:12:33 PM »
+4

Listen to at least 0:30.  Dude is desperate and flailing.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bEUaeG4wH4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bEUaeG4wH4</a>

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1691 on: November 03, 2018, 12:50:59 PM »
He used to be a pretty decent speaker too, :sad:

Jace821

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #1692 on: November 03, 2018, 12:54:33 PM »
+4
Nigga going crazy over muh legacy!

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
    • Awards
« Reply #1693 on: November 03, 2018, 07:01:08 PM »
+4
He used to be a pretty decent speaker too, :sad:

The teleprompter was broken the day that was filmed.

Small Weinered Goon

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot You can't know! Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #1694 on: November 04, 2018, 12:13:02 PM »
+7

It doesn't get reported on often but Barry is very politically active behind the scenes.  Although he owes his Presidency to incompetent Republican challengers, this is probably some of the first real insights we get of him since media curation is not as strong as it was when he was in office.  You always hear how he liked to throw tantrums when things didn't go 100% his way and looks like that is probably more truth than fiction.

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1695 on: November 04, 2018, 12:52:39 PM »
+7

It doesn't get reported on often but Barry is very politically active behind the scenes.  Although he owes his Presidency to incompetent Republican challengers, this is probably some of the first real insights we get of him since media curation is not as strong as it was when he was in office.  You always hear how he liked to throw tantrums when things didn't go 100% his way and looks like that is probably more truth than fiction.

Barry's knack for perpetual aggrievement and insecurity isn't all that surprising, especially considering how much of a failure he was even as a lecturer and had to get his neocommie terrorist mentor and husband wife to ghostwrite books for him.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/01/heres_what_constitutional_scholar_obama_really_taught_at_law_school.html

In light of Barry's ongoing schizoaffective meltdown, that article is an absolute must read. It's also a microcosm of the hamburger hill that the modern Democrat party is going to die on due to their refusal to do something as simple as admit that yes, Barry was a miserable failure of a president.

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Boy Scout Sasstronaut TNE Veteran The Gentry cold, dead hands Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1696 on: November 04, 2018, 05:25:32 PM »
+5
It doesn't get reported on often but Barry is very politically active behind the scenes.
This annoys the shit out of me, at least other presidents had the class to ride off in the sunset quietly.  Obama's practically campaigning again, did GWB, Clinton, GHWB, Reagan do any of that shit?  Cliton maybe but I don't remember him leading the smirking chimp "resistance" or whatever it was called.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
    • Awards
« Reply #1697 on: November 04, 2018, 05:27:35 PM »
+9
It doesn't get reported on often but Barry is very politically active behind the scenes.
This annoys the shit out of me, at least other presidents had the class to ride off in the sunset quietly.  Obama's practically campaigning again, did GWB, Clinton, GHWB, Reagan do any of that shit?  Cliton maybe but I don't remember him leading the smirking chimp "resistance" or whatever it was called.

Because he's a dyed in the wool Marxist faggot, and the Marxist impetus to change the world isn't just a talking point. Hence, it never even occurs to him to have a little class and walk away.

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Boy Scout Sasstronaut TNE Veteran The Gentry cold, dead hands Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1698 on: November 04, 2018, 05:31:14 PM »
+5
Because he's a dyed in the wool Marxist faggot, and the Marxist impetus to change the world isn't just a talking point. Hence, it never even occurs to him to have a little class and walk away.
I just want a political movement based around "we'll leave you the fuck alone" (lolbertarians kill yourselves)

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1699 on: November 04, 2018, 08:24:58 PM »
+4

All those republican ex-presidents stepped back because the party had just lost and did some retooling/rebuilding the base. They basically weren't welcomed. Obama is still around because the Dems are in such disarray they want him back. Bill would have stuck around but he was working on getting his wife that senate seat.