;

Author Topic: Non-Goon Troooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooons  (Read 737495 times)

Nah Im A White Guy

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
Re: Non-Goon Troooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooons
« Reply #4900 on: July 23, 2018, 06:14:28 PM »
+9
lol;; guys theres no way that celebrities indoctrinate their own children through ritualistic sexual abuse to continue the cycle of what separates them from us

that's just a conspiracy theory  :rolleyes:

kill
yourself
wow

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #4901 on: August 07, 2018, 01:34:44 PM »
+2
Here's a pretty good watch that really shows what the majority of these SJW types are unable to do...debate.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUrBKFG9Ilw

Person 1: Tranny, calm, collected, and going with my gut, I would say she 'won' the debate. I don't agree with her, but have respect for her ability to argue her case and be cool.
Person 2: Screaming harpy, dis-likable cunt, just want to watch her squirm

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red old Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands The Gentry Scrooge 420 Libertarian United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #4902 on: August 09, 2018, 12:18:19 AM »
+6
https://variety.com/2018/film/features/transgender-roundtable-hollywood-trump-laverne-cox-trace-lysette-1202896142/

hollywood troons bitching about troon roles in tv and movies, it's a huge amount of 888 but I caught this little line towards the beginning:

A study by GLAAD last year found that of the 901 characters in scripted broadcast primetime shows, only 17 ó thatís 1.9% ó were transgender.

While that is still unacceptably low, itís better than the zero transgender characters featured in the major studio movies released in 2017

Tranny decepticons when?

« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 12:23:42 AM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red Texan Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #4903 on: August 09, 2018, 01:45:07 AM »
+10
So their TV portrayal is like six times as many as there are in the population, and that's still "unacceptably low".
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Nah Im A White Guy

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #4904 on: August 09, 2018, 04:29:06 AM »
+8
So their TV portrayal is like six times as many as there are in the population, and that's still "unacceptably low".

have you seen how many niggers they put on tv?

kill
yourself
wow

NASAkangz

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #4905 on: August 09, 2018, 11:02:12 AM »
+3

have you seen how many niggers they put on tv?

Donít really notice it, TBO. Castings all started looking like the same general shade of dirt a long time before I stopped consuming MSM. Itís got to be some coal-black nigger with physic defying white teeth escaping the event horizon to make me notice.