;

Author Topic: Failure To Launch: The Loosechanj Doxx  (Read 37080 times)

cis scum 1.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • theres no going back
  • Awards Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Drinkin' and Postin' Took Out 15 Furries in One Shot Took down a Goon Took down a Moderator United Statesian Rethuglikkkan cold, dead hands Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red Classicist
    • Awards
Re: Failure To Launch: The Loosechanj Doxx
« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2013, 11:10:57 AM »
+1
I can't believe none of you fuckers commented on this and only the Mark Foley thing:

My dreams last night involved an assload of nuclear mushroom clouds, the attempted theft of a plasma tv visible through the blown out wall of a tall apartment building, spending the night in a deserted trailer, waking up the following morning to find that it was deserted the woman and a daughter had merely been in another room, making out with the mom and then being sexually assaulted by the daughter when the mom went to make the bed in the other room. The daughter told me she was 13, and then said she was 11, and then ok, really she's 9. But I think she was lying.

then being sexually assaulted by the daughter when the mom went to make the bed in the other room. The daughter told me she was 13, and then said she was 11, and then ok, really she's 9. But I think she was lying.

and then ok, really she's 9.

This is the second moderator who told us about his desire to have sex with 9 year old girls (see: Woodchuck's doxx)

jesus christ :lilal:

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2013, 01:11:43 PM »
Lawl. So let me get this straight: since they don't have an easily googlable criminal record of their pedophilia, the other non-Aatrek moderators are so nice as to put their hidden desires in public writing for all the world to see (and doxx).

How thoughtful of them :allears:

food desert

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2013, 08:21:38 AM »
+5
They should really just embrace SS as a sort of external auditor.

jesusjuice

• Domestic Threat
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Fuck you, dad! DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: November 11, 2013, 11:06:21 AM »
Where are those twitter posts where Lowtax talks about Reddit being a safe haven for pedophiles?

PUSSY CANCER

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Wounded in the line of posting. The Gentry United Statesian Jew
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2013, 12:11:44 PM »
Every goon is a broken mess
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttt

Monostats Infected Scrotum

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
  • Permanent Resident Of The Comedy Gas Chamber
  • Awards old Deplorables Fuck you, dad! United Statesian Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2013, 12:30:44 PM »
https://twitter.com/lowtax/status/240920117674921986
https://twitter.com/lowtax/status/259105826483101696

And my favorite:

https://twitter.com/lowtax/status/256399238655791105

How long would it take for someone to get banned and the thread gassed for quoting the above tweets then mentioning five year mission mistake that was Aatrek?
The greatest power you have is the power of yourself. If you give that up willingly? You Become Goon.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus! TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2013, 09:06:18 PM »
Quote from: Fistgrrl" post="421832348
I think Axemaniac's images were funny in over-the-top R. Crumb sort of thing and I laughed when I saw the loosechanj image five years ago. I thought that was the whole point of the Awful Yearbook. Goons trying to find dates in horrible ways.

Sorry I'm not outraged by the patriarchy.

Quote from: Fistgrrl" post="421833763
We have never punished anyone for posting shit on Awful Yearbook so there was no "special treatment." I got harassed on there by goons myself and didn't do anything about it.

:dubyathumb:

« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 09:09:59 PM by Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0 »

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: November 13, 2013, 09:07:35 PM »
loosechang.jpg was from 3 years ago
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the manís fragmented urine stream.

SSOUL TRANN

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Plexxed
  • ♪♫ play that tranny card fat white boy ♫♪
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Wounded in the line of posting. old United Statesian Better dead than red Libertarian The Gentry Self-loathing Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2013, 09:08:08 PM »
silversliver gets perma'd for underage bestiality and this guy is still a mod?

for shame
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus! TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: November 13, 2013, 09:13:06 PM »
Quote from: JSnake" post="421833876
We have never punished anyone for posting shit on Awful Yearbook so there was no "special treatment." I got harassed on there by goons myself and didn't do anything about it.
this is just my opinion but maybe it calls into question the character of the people you've chosen to moderate and police the forums

Ahaha all the post 2008 regdate SJW ITT are turning on Fistgrrl and it's glorious.

raspberry marshmellow

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: November 13, 2013, 09:20:32 PM »
this is just my opinion but maybe it calls into question the character of the people you've chosen to moderate and police the forums

Ahaha all the post 2008 regdate SJW ITT are turning on Fistgrrl and it's glorious.

This is SASS's chance--if someone can find Fistgrrl's bans for off-site stuff, that proves her a hypocrite. You'd have to go through a lot of Leper's colony for that.

SSOUL TRANN

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Plexxed
  • ♪♫ play that tranny card fat white boy ♫♪
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Wounded in the line of posting. old United Statesian Better dead than red Libertarian The Gentry Self-loathing Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2013, 09:25:04 PM »

This is SASS's chance--if someone can find Fistgrrl's bans for off-site stuff, that proves her a hypocrite. You'd have to go through a lot of Leper's colony for that.
I elect you!  Godspeed!
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen."

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2013, 09:46:55 PM »

Too late! Thread's closed!
Quote from: Slo-Tek
This shitty chat thread doesn't belong in Ask/Tell. If you have Questions, Comments, Suggestions, feel free to make them in the QCS forum.

If you have crybaby bullshit, no-content shitposting, and offsite drama, then you'll have to find somewhere else to post it.

:madgoon: :madgoon: :madgoon: :madgoon: :madgoon: :madgoon: :madgoon: :madgoon: :madgoon:
 :bieber: :bieber: :bieber: :bieber: :bieber: :bieber: :bieber: :bieber:

Legal Swedish Rape Gang

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: November 13, 2013, 09:54:30 PM »

He also took a ban for it according to his sheet.
imagine you are having a private convo with your friends and this weird retard just walks over grabs your wallet and takes ten bucks out while simultaneously putting a piece of tape on your mouth.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: November 13, 2013, 09:56:56 PM »

He also took a ban for it according to his sheet.

While he was a mod, and he kept his mod status...

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: November 13, 2013, 11:31:44 PM »
Fistgrrl has almost definitely banned someone for offsite crap, and even said that's why she was banning for it.

Launchpad McQuack

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: November 14, 2013, 12:07:51 AM »
Almost as good as having Lowtax meltdown and ban a bunch of people. Fistgrrl getting owned by the monster she created.

Charles C Johnson

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: November 14, 2013, 12:56:02 AM »
Fistgrrl has almost definitely banned someone for offsite crap, and even said that's why she was banning for it.

Certain SAS mods will do the same thing.

:jesse:

EaglesDick

• Cishet White Male
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Killed in the Line of Posting Took down a Goon Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: November 14, 2013, 10:18:32 AM »
It happens all the time. Its called "importing drama", "creepy" and "being on a sex offender list for raping a child"
Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418198255
It wouldn't be the first time that people in or related to the forums tried to harass someone into suicide.
It's sad because basically Fire's biggest offense is trying to be a decent human being.

Quote from: Zeitgueist" post="418199650
Hello Something Sensitive poster Clemen.

Even if this were true(it's not), people got mad because he doesn't find it funny to shit on people, unlike Real Internet Cool People.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: November 14, 2013, 10:28:50 AM »
+1

You might be missing the faggots that were on SASS. They are now on MPC. This is SS and it has definitely come into its own.

IE: this ain't SASS.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 10:29:36 AM by Rocket »
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: November 14, 2013, 12:57:00 PM »
Yeah but this forum has always been intended as a replacement, or even, hopefully, a resurrection of SASS. While I agree that it has most certainly cone into its own in a way that is undeniable, this site's heritage is a huge part if what it is now. There are plenty of old SASSers here. I really don't understand why it rankles you so when people call us SASS.

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • Machiavellian House Negro
  • Awards old Something Wonderful TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: November 14, 2013, 04:19:05 PM »

You might be missing the faggots that were on SASS. They are now on MPC. This is SS and it has definitely come into its own.

You are correct, Rocket.  We may have our roots from SASS, but we are not SASS.  SASS was so much different.

Gapo's gonna Gapo
:gapo:

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! cold, dead hands old Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian TNE Veteran Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: November 14, 2013, 04:27:40 PM »

You are correct, Rocket.  We may have our roots from SASS, but we are not SASS.  SASS was so much different.

Gapo's gonna Gapo
:gapo:
Very different. All the real shitheads are gone and it's not FYAD 2.0. Anyone who can't see that it's an entirely different forum should probably gb2mpc. And I guess it "rankles" me because I make a living giving people credit for work they do and I wouldn't want people to think the 'tards over there have anything to do with the success of this project.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 04:29:29 PM by Rocket »
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

bongo bongo

• Unperson
  • Waffen SS
  • MODS=FAGS
  • Awards For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! BYOB Fuck you, dad! Scientologist Wounded in the line of posting. Anonymous Libertarian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: November 14, 2013, 04:28:54 PM »
My Posting Career is fucking terrible

DMT -- The Spirit Molecule