;

Author Topic: Man gets his dick out at slutwalk, librage ensues  (Read 5416 times)

Muttonfingers

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
Man gets his dick out at slutwalk, librage ensues
« on: October 26, 2012, 09:09:10 PM »
http://intentious.com/2012/10/26/man-exposes-penis-during-slutwalk/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

A slutwalk in Brazil known as the “Marcha das vadias” turned ugly recently, when an unknown man began aggravating the crowd by exposing his penis to thousands of angry feminists. The footage, captured by an unknown person and uploaded to youtube, shows an unidentified man gesturing at thousands of cheering and hooting protesters. They begin throwing rubbish at him and advancing upon him. Undeterred, the man appears to expose his genitals to the crowd. Shortly after this, the man is forced to flee as the angry crowd chase him. He appears to get away unharmed.

You can watch the footage for yourself here, the footage is moderately nsfw, as it may contain misogynist genitals:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6CBqYxFcF4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6CBqYxFcF4</a>

Slutwalk, if you’ll recall, is a movement that began in Canada in 2011 in response to comments made by a Toronto police officer, who suggested women could reduce their chances of being sexually assaulted if they refrained from “dressing like sluts.”

Outraged, feminists took to the streets in droves, some of them topless to protest the idea that dressing a certain way might provoke a certain unwanted reaction. That if people were to become overwhelmed with a certain type of emotion at the sight of naked flesh, it was their responsibility to control it, not for the other person to alter how they dress or behave. So how did this crowd respond when they were confronted by a naked penis? They turned on him like an angry mob.

By all accounts, it looked like this man violated the law by exposing his genitals, in much the same way protesters in other parts of the world have violated public decency laws at other slutwalk protests. No doubt this won’t be the end of the matter and his identity may very well be exposed by outraged feminists and their allies. If I could offer any advice to this unknown man it’d be this: you should be very careful about how you act and how much skin you expose in public. You may attract the wrong kind of attention.

Seriously. This guy is the boss.

Look at this guy.

Also, some more comment on the subject:
http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2012/10/26/alpha-troll-of-the-month/
Somewhere in Brazil, an alpha prankster (you’d need to be alpha to pull this off for as long as he did with a smirk on your face) trolled a slut walk full of unhygienic feminists hard. He rolled up and rolled his dick out in solidarity with the concept of slut pride, as seething, violent, hyper-emotional feminist cuntrags, who wouldn’t know irony if it walked up and boob-slapped them, threw stuff at him, missing 100% of the time from three feet out. Because girls can’t throw.
:stewart:

edit: fun source for goonquotes - http://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/trolling-a-slut-walk-hilarity-insured.239091/
Kensai said: ↑

You know, I don't like the whole slutwalk thing because it can encourage unnecessarily imprudent behaviour... and this guy's actions demonstrate exactly what I mean. You've got to say that if he got assaulted, it was in large part due to his acting in a foolishly provocative action in a hazardous situation, right? It kind of works that way for everyone.

Now, before anyone gets their underpants knotted - I'm not blaming the victim here. Provocation does not excuse breaking the law, and harming someone else should be prosecuted and punished. That said, as a matter of practical self-protection and simple common sense... it's usually a good idea to behave in such a way as to not make yourself a target for other people's aggression, unless you really, really have to - in which case, be prepared to deal with the reaction and the fallout.
TL;DR: "I'm not victim blaming, but it was the victim's fault."

« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 09:12:21 PM by Muttonfingers »

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
Re: Man gets his dick out at slutwalk, librage ensues
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 09:18:54 PM »
Brazil. It's the whore breeding ground of the Western Hemisphere.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

bolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2012, 09:21:35 PM »
Dude is the living embodiment of trollface.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2012, 10:38:58 PM »

This guy is all  :smug: as hell. My hero! It was kinda scary though, like a zombie movie or Billy Idol video they way they started climbing up the wall after him. How DARE he expose his Rape Tool to all those defenseless Womyn?!
 :christina:

What were they chanting in the video? What does "FO-TA-TO" mean in Alternate Spanish?

wimpb

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2012, 01:33:48 AM »
Someone make a smilie of that dudes face

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2012, 08:56:14 AM »

Yeah, there's a gibbis thread right now about some Brazilian bitch auctioning her virginity for 3/4 million.
They dress their very young daughters in string bikinis and every woman there dresses like a whore from diapers. It's like they encourage pedophillia.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Muttonfingers

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2012, 03:51:21 AM »

Yeah, there's a gibbis thread right now about some Brazilian bitch auctioning her virginity for 3/4 million.
They dress their very young daughters in string bikinis and every woman there dresses like a whore from diapers. It's like they encourage pedophillia.
They ain't the only ones: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-412195/Tesco-condemned-selling-pole-dancing-toy.html

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Strayan TNE Veteran
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2012, 10:59:43 AM »
Someone make a smilie of that dudes face

Muttonfingers

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2012, 05:45:08 AM »

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • Machiavellian House Negro
  • Awards old Anonymous Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Something Wonderful
    • Awards

Birk

• Unperson
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2012, 10:23:04 PM »
Looks kinda wonky but I did the best I could with such a strange picture.

:slutwalk:

someone come up with something clever for the tooltip to say.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Strayan TNE Veteran
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2012, 12:00:57 AM »
"blow me"

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • Machiavellian House Negro
  • Awards old Anonymous Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Something Wonderful
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2012, 12:59:10 PM »
Looks kinda wonky but I did the best I could with such a strange picture.

:slutwalk:

someone come up with something clever for the tooltip to say.

:reagan: