;

Author Topic: Cracked going the way of SA, SJW pozzing up humor all over the place  (Read 327384 times)

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
Re: Cracked going the way of SA, SJW pozzing up humor all over the place
« Reply #1450 on: June 27, 2018, 12:51:30 AM »
+5
That "article" was a load of shit and fuck you for linking it.

poopoo peepee turds covered in cum and peepee shitty cum turds in your corn flakes pee and cum shit piss and cum in your mouth
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the manís fragmented urine stream.

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #1451 on: June 27, 2018, 01:04:38 AM »
+9
:nothanks:

SvM

• Cishet White Male
  • Kill 'em all, and let God sort their pronouns out.
  • Awards Metal Fan Seaman (lol) Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands United Statesian old
    • Awards
« Reply #1452 on: July 10, 2018, 08:58:48 AM »
That "article" was a load of shit and fuck you for linking it.

In what way? It looked like a liberal actually admitting that they unfairly dunk on Trump out of context.

:jesse:

It looked like a centrist.

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #1453 on: July 16, 2018, 11:07:03 PM »
+7
http://www.cracked.com/article_25737_5-world-cities-that-have-weird-problems-you-never-knew-about.html

5 Cities With Whacky Zany Problems!!!

#5 - Rome, covered in bird shit!
#4 - New York, Jews can't drink the tap water!
#3 - Boston, fake monks will hassle you for money!
#2 - San Francisco - covered in homeless shit!

aaaaaaaaaand numero uno is...

MalmŲ, Sweden with way too many grenade attacks!

what? why!?

It's mostly thanks to Sweden's open border with Denmark. The two countries are connected by the Oresund Bridge, a popular route for trafficking unused weapons left over from the Balkan conflicts of the '90s. Sellers are eager to unload excess grenades while they're still functional, and the buyers, mostly Swedish gangs, are eager to get a leg up on their competition. It would be an inspiring story about the adaptability of capitalism if it weren't about people exploding.

oh those whacky swedes!
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the manís fragmented urine stream.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #1454 on: July 17, 2018, 09:20:20 AM »
+6
No clue how this thread is still here but every now and then I have to click on it so I won't see a notification.

"HERP A DERP! THE UNAPOLOGETIC POLITICALLY INCORRECT MAGAZINE THAT WILL SHOCK YOU BY SAYING ANYTHING! Not really though, protected classes are still off limits and if something slips past, we'll totally apologize."

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #1455 on: August 19, 2018, 09:48:06 PM »
+12
No clue how this thread is still here but every now and then I have to click on it so I won't see a notification.

"HERP A DERP! THE UNAPOLOGETIC POLITICALLY INCORRECT MAGAZINE THAT WILL SHOCK YOU BY SAYING ANYTHING! Not really though, protected classes are still off limits and if something slips past, we'll totally apologize."

there's a lot of threads I don't read, feel free to not read this one, sorry about your gay autism with the notification maybe kill yourself or something idk

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #1456 on: August 19, 2018, 09:56:01 PM »
+7

You literally taught your dog to rape your female friends

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1457 on: September 24, 2018, 11:24:56 AM »
+3
i haven't read this, but something about one of the founders of pointlesswasteoftime.com (which merged with cracked) being accused of sexual harrassment and then the usual feminist meltdowns:

https://medium.com/@taliajane/how-i-became-my-own-ronan-farrow-87e847632d50

his articles have already been erased from other websites and she demands that cracked do the same
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1458 on: September 24, 2018, 11:53:24 AM »
+5
i haven't read this, but something about one of the founders of pointlesswasteoftime.com (which merged with cracked) being accused of sexual harrassment and then the usual feminist meltdowns:

his articles have already been erased from other websites and she demands that cracked do the same
Woman are now just weapons.
His name was Harry Anderson

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #1459 on: September 24, 2018, 01:25:22 PM »
+4
"No."
"Please stop DMing me."
*places man on block, mute or ignore*

Any of these would be reasonable responses to the behavior she describes.  The fact that they're absent from her description of events shows how disingenuous her accusations of sexual harassment are. 

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #1460 on: September 24, 2018, 03:05:57 PM »
+4

Thankfully medium.com warns you about the 14 minute read.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #1461 on: September 24, 2018, 10:53:54 PM »
+4

Woman are now just weapons.
They've yet to surpass Metal Gear tho.

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Canuck Boy Scout Anglican 420 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #1462 on: September 25, 2018, 07:52:10 AM »
+5
"No."
"Please stop DMing me."
*places man on block, mute or ignore*

Any of these would be reasonable responses to the behavior she describes.  The fact that they're absent from her description of events shows how disingenuous her accusations of sexual harassment are.

The funny part is writing the article took way more effort than any of these would, but that wouldn't result in a chance of becoming a part of the current cultural zeitgeist.

Reeeeeeee

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #1463 on: November 04, 2018, 10:29:44 PM »
+5
Lol get rid of hand shakes, non-wrinkled clothes, men wearing pants, tail gating, algebra....

Serious spazzes

http://www.cracked.com/pictofacts-1138-pointless-social-customs-that-need-to-be-retired-asap/