;

Author Topic: 2012 Presidential election thread  (Read 17249 times)

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
Re: 2012 Presidential election thread
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2012, 07:07:35 AM »
There's some bloobloo story doing the rounds about how some black mother lost both her kids in the initial downpour and people wouldn't let her in there houses so she spend the night in a doorway or something.

Thing not being pointed out: Why the fuck was she driving her car through a ghetto 20 minutes before a fucking hurricane everyone knew about with her 2 and 4 year olds?
Who is going to let someone in their house in a hurricane? It is either someone up to no good or a complete idiot. Do you want to deal with that during a hurricane? She would probably find a way to sue whoever let her in or steal from them while she was there.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2012, 04:33:08 PM »
So you agree that FEMA is mainly a bunch of make work for Muslim Skateboard majors by and large

Mainly??? Come on.

Katrina was one of those act of God things that somehow got spun into Bush dining on caviar and oysters while the Noble Negros of New Orleans suffered nobly or something.  Then the response was THROW MONEY while FEMA decided the federal daddy knows best.

Disasters get politicized.  Look at all the horseshit that got shoved down our throats by politicians using 9/11 as an excuse.

The real failure of Katrina happened in the decades leading up to it, decades in which local and state officials refused to pay to fix or harden the levy system around lake Ponchetrain (however you spell that gay word).

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • For Dixie's Land we'll make our stand
  • Awards TNE Veteran Arizona Classicist The Gentry cold, dead hands Prepper For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Soldier Fascist Ave Maria
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2012, 05:38:11 PM »
So basically we agree.

Btw anyone else hearing about NYC/NJ going to shit?  Apparently people are fighting for food in dumpsters.

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Strayan TNE Veteran
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2012, 05:53:15 PM »
Yep. A taste of things to come.

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2012, 08:21:16 PM »
So basically we agree.

Btw anyone else hearing about NYC/NJ going to shit?  Apparently people are fighting for food in dumpsters.

I can't believe they tried to hold the race until they figured out that if they didn't help the people, they would most likely get murdered in the street.
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

EvilCatholicNaziGoy

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2012, 01:32:47 AM »
New Orleans was run poorly, as is Detroit, Gary, and all the other urban shitholes that we CONTINUE to poor money into because of niggers agitating.  If the city isn't viable, why the fuck are we there? New Orleans is at the mouth of the Mississippi, and should be a fucking booming city but its run by a bunch of niggers so there you go.
I can only hope the amaco shit in Hammond blows up and burns the whole area. I'd vote for Romney right away of he would blow up that God forsaken hell hole I call my home town. Don't cut FEMA just yet please, wait until amaco blows and the nogs and beans die in a hell fire while waiting for big brother FEMA to come save them, that's all I ask of people who want to cut FEMA. That's ,y only argument for keeping FEMA-

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Awards TNE Veteran Arizona Classicist The Gentry cold, dead hands Prepper For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Soldier Fascist Ave Maria
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2012, 04:33:21 PM »
So basically we agree.

I can't believe they tried to hold the race until they figured out that if they didn't help the people, they would most likely get murdered in the street.

I like how Bloomberg acted so petulant when he decided to stop it, like 'oh I want the race, but these BABIES who are living in flooded housing and freezing can't suck it up'. And then the mouthpieces claimed that no police or other first responders would be pulled from recovery duties. Amazing, considering that from all accounts the emergency types are already overworked.

You'd think NYC was just lower Manhattan considering the amount of cartwheels the press has turned over the lights coming on. Meanwhile they're shooting looters everywhere else and still rationing gasoline.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist Sasstronaut Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2012, 06:37:41 PM »
They waited to cancel the marathon until it was too late for people to get refunds on local lodging. Very nice.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2012, 08:36:02 PM »
Oh and there's a giant nor'easter coming in next week.

:reagan: :stewart:

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • Machiavellian House Negro
  • Awards old Anonymous Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Something Wonderful
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: November 05, 2012, 12:44:16 PM »
New Orleans was run poorly, as is Detroit, Gary, and all the other urban shitholes that we CONTINUE to poor money into because of niggers agitating.  If the city isn't viable, why the fuck are we there? New Orleans is at the mouth of the Mississippi, and should be a fucking booming city but its run by a bunch of niggers so there you go.
I can only hope the amaco shit in Hammond blows up and burns the whole area. I'd vote for Romney right away of he would blow up that God forsaken hell hole I call my home town. Don't cut FEMA just yet please, wait until amaco blows and the nogs and beans die in a hell fire while waiting for big brother FEMA to come save them, that's all I ask of people who want to cut FEMA. That's ,y only argument for keeping FEMA-

Didn't this scenario play out in Stephen King's, The Stand?

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: November 05, 2012, 02:33:04 PM »
So basically we agree.

OSI

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: November 05, 2012, 10:28:38 PM »
Who is the fat nigger captain and why am I watching him leave in a huff?

bolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: November 05, 2012, 11:35:33 PM »
Bammy wins, calling it now.
They'll find a warehouse full of dead people's and mexican's votes to count.

accshr

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2012, 01:24:32 AM »

:reagan:

EvilCatholicNaziGoy

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: November 06, 2012, 04:44:18 AM »
I need to get a Santorum shirt and go up to boulder and hang around the voters, lots of trannies and womyn up there to piss off. Is anyone else wishing it'd be Ryan running over mittens?

woulduliketonomoar

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: November 06, 2012, 11:53:33 AM »

:reagan:
Well considering they (were/are?) going to allow people to email - that's right FUCKING EMAIL - in their votes in the areas beaten to shit by the storm... the nigger in chief just might win.

BubbaCat

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
  • Machiavellian House Negro
  • Awards old Anonymous Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Something Wonderful
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: November 06, 2012, 12:25:09 PM »
I need to get a Santorum shirt and go up to boulder and hang around the voters, lots of trannies and womyn up there to piss off. Is anyone else wishing it'd be Ryan running over mittens?

:jesse:

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: November 06, 2012, 12:48:15 PM »

You guys!  OMG!  A second Black Panther has hit the Election!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :algore:

furly_ghost

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: November 06, 2012, 02:34:19 PM »

I saw a commercial for a local news (SF bay area) station's investigative reporting segment, and they found that thousands of dead people are still on voting rosters, receiving ballots by mail and voting. (http://www.nbcbayarea.com/investigations/Dead-and-Still-Voting-177286281.html)

I guess the narrative of 'there is no voter fraud, its blown out of proportion by rethuglicans to SUPPRESS THE BLACK/ELDERLY/CRIPPLED/OTHERED/MESTIZO VOTE' exists because no one wants to find any voter fraud, which may require some real work and effort.

happy voting
A toddler and a flying dog CANNOT do work intended for an adult human. I wish my parents would believe me.

veteran of forum wars

• Domestic Threat
  • This is where you fuckers went.
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut tfw no gf because jews Anonymous BYOB TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: November 06, 2012, 04:46:10 PM »
The retard electoral shell game still gets the goyim...er...populace every time  :stewart:
Why can't Ozma die(t) :smug:

Justice Dredd

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: November 06, 2012, 05:01:30 PM »

You guys!  OMG!  A second Black Panther has hit the Election!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :algore:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU</a>

when you got a pair of obvious Obama voters decked out like they're some paramilitary outfit and wielding a baton in front of a polling place in philadelphia, it's a pretty clear cut case of trying to create a threatening appearance. if the roles were reversed and it was a couple of stereotypical rednecks with budweiser caps on, the ACLU would be having a shitfit.

wimpb

« Reply #71 on: November 06, 2012, 05:16:40 PM »
While we're all waiting for results.

The Daily Princetonian reports that 157 members of Princeton University’s faculty or staff have donated to the two presidential candidates. One hundred fifty-five donated to Obama; two donated to Romney. The two who donated to Romney were a visiting lecturer in engineering and a janitor.

A psychology professor told the paper that “professors in general are engaged in creating knowledge, so you have to be open to uncertainty and open to things being complicated.” She also said, in the paper’s words, that “there is even research that the speeches of liberal politicians are more cognitively complex.”
:facepalm:

armchair nazi

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: November 06, 2012, 08:06:21 PM »

meanwhile, at another philadelphia polling station

before judge ordered them to cover it, after judge ordered them to cover it

Birk

• Unperson
  • Fagmin
  • Awards Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: November 06, 2012, 11:28:51 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5R_pS0h5Qk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5R_pS0h5Qk</a>

High Impact Sexbot 2020

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • 18+
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Killed in the Line of Posting Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Strayan TNE Veteran
    • I got it in spades.
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: November 07, 2012, 12:15:15 AM »
Niggertime  :obammy: