;

Author Topic: 888 Unsourced Autistic Games and Animu Rants by ATOP  (Read 313694 times)

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
Re: 888 Unsourced Autistic Games and Animu Rants by ATOP
« Reply #4450 on: November 15, 2018, 10:35:24 AM »
+5
Don't believe atop's lies.  Literally every game company stock has dropped 30-40% since summer.  Its a market correction, not a Diablo-inspired revolt.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #4451 on: November 15, 2018, 11:23:54 AM »
+6
Don't believe atop's lies. 

This should be the thread title because the current one isn't quite obvious enough and some people still take him seriously.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #4452 on: November 15, 2018, 12:38:41 PM »
+6
atop gonna atop but blizzard hasn't announced a new product worth a shit since the initial Overwatch pitch and Diablo Immortal is a shitshow. I hear the new wow expac is also putting off lifers which is some yowza tier incompetence. Two blizzcons without any announcements or releases.

I've said before that Blizzard will never die but they can certainly lose any edge they had. Hearthstone lost a lot of market share with their competitors finally catching up and their own general incompetence in design. Heroes isn't a real contender in the moba market, SC2 is a retired slow burning whale farm.

Not announcing Diablo 4 was a sincerely retarded move, even Bethesda was smart enough to doctor up an Elder Scrolls 6 jpg.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 12:43:41 PM by Slacktivist »

Doctor Jizzmopper

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • ~*Panzer Katze*~
  • Awards Deplorables Took Down an Admin
    • Awards
« Reply #4453 on: November 15, 2018, 02:59:44 PM »
+4
Blizz is just wandering around making banging noises but not going anywhere. Like an old Caddy with a rodknock.
My favorite Aatrek episode is "City on the Edge of A School Zone"

Kevin Dawes was sold out by Eliot Higgins.

Spanish Manlove is Luis Franco-Waite

The Postal Dude: I suppose it would have been more politically correct to kill the women and the minorities first.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #4454 on: November 15, 2018, 03:01:06 PM »
+2
atop gonna atop but blizzard hasn't announced a new product worth a shit since the initial Overwatch pitch and Diablo Immortal is a shitshow. I hear the new wow expac is also putting off lifers which is some yowza tier incompetence. Two blizzcons without any announcements or releases.

I've said before that Blizzard will never die but they can certainly lose any edge they had. Hearthstone lost a lot of market share with their competitors finally catching up and their own general incompetence in design. Heroes isn't a real contender in the moba market, SC2 is a retired slow burning whale farm.

Not announcing Diablo 4 was a sincerely retarded move, even Bethesda was smart enough to doctor up an Elder Scrolls 6 jpg.
It would have probably been better to cancel blizzon like that one year where they had nothing to show. It would have hurt them less in the long run.

Then again you would have missed out with the Blizzard Defenders like Pat the NES Punk getting his ass handed to him because he called anyone who questioned Blizzard an "Entitled manbaby who needs to shut the fuck up".

If blizzard doesn't do something to sate their core audience they're just going to become another Bioware. People have been championing CDPR for awhile since they're making solid games, so it's not like Blizzard's position of quality western game maker can't be replaced.

Petty Hate Machine

• Enemy Of The State
  • Space Racists
  • Awards Soldier Prepper The Gentry cold, dead hands Texan old Lutheran For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #4455 on: Today at 12:11:44 AM »
+2
All they need to do is post even more daily affirmations on the mirrors in the female-identifying bathrooms....
This unfortunate race, whom we had been taking so much pains to save and to civilize, have by their unexpected desertion and ferocious barbarities justified extermination and now await our decision on their fate.