;

Author Topic: 888 Unsourced Autistic Games and Animu Rants by ATOP  (Read 280681 times)

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Deutscher
    • Awards
Re: 888 Unsourced Autistic Games and Animu Rants by ATOP
« Reply #3900 on: September 19, 2018, 09:07:36 PM »
+3
Somehow this comes as a surprise to them. That's the worst part. These people don't actually understand what their audience likes.
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #3901 on: September 19, 2018, 10:18:26 PM »
+3
It's also causing a ton of shit to be removed from the internet. I think they still have Boogie's rage about the Beta, but reddit and others have already erased a ton of other evidence.

Spokker

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3902 on: September 20, 2018, 12:26:15 PM »
+2
EA is apparently dumping more money into Battlefield 5 and is essentially remaking the game from the ground up 2 months before it's supposed to come out.

What you're going to get at launch is hard to say, but man I don't get it between the bombs of Battlefront 2, Mass Effect Andromeda, Mass Effect 3, Dragon Age 2, Dragon Age inquisition, just one of these games alone would have been enough to sink 99% of any of the other studios. But Somehow EA keeps going despite now having one major fucking hiroshima sized fuck up atleast once every year.

But all of those games were financially successful except I'd guess Andromeda. How does a company sink if they're making money?
And even if those games didn't make money, FIFA ensures EA never dies.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #3903 on: September 20, 2018, 02:45:28 PM »
+4
EA is apparently dumping more money into Battlefield 5 and is essentially remaking the game from the ground up 2 months before it's supposed to come out.

What you're going to get at launch is hard to say, but man I don't get it between the bombs of Battlefront 2, Mass Effect Andromeda, Mass Effect 3, Dragon Age 2, Dragon Age inquisition, just one of these games alone would have been enough to sink 99% of any of the other studios. But Somehow EA keeps going despite now having one major fucking hiroshima sized fuck up atleast once every year.

But all of those games were financially successful except I'd guess Andromeda. How does a company sink if they're making money?
And even if those games didn't make money, FIFA ensures EA never dies.

Depends, if the lootbox regulations go through and are deemed gambling FIFA loses it's in game currency and therefore the brunt of it's revenue.