;

Author Topic: D&D Funny Quotes Thread  (Read 928221 times)

Dem Wypipo

  • Cishet White Male
  • ******
  • Posts: 3950
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #5975 on: December 19, 2017, 06:58:43 AM »
+17
I AM A POOR BLACK GIRL WITH A POOR FAMILY LIVING IN DETROIT THE POOREST BLACK PEOPLE FATE IMAGINABLE. My grandma is taking money out of her retirement to take us to Disney World!

Jesus fuck is KM the world's dumbest con artist?

The fact that she can't even be a competent con artist is the only reason why I think she has any black blood in her at all

GameDev Grade Dildo

  • Cishet White Male
  • ******
  • Posts: 4455
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #5976 on: December 19, 2017, 07:56:27 AM »
+16
I AM A POOR BLACK GIRL WITH A POOR FAMILY LIVING IN DETROIT THE POOREST BLACK PEOPLE FATE IMAGINABLE.

EASY CON, EASY GOON
WILL YOU LET ME SCAM

BRITTANILLAH, NO! WE WILL NOT LET YOU SCAM

a torrent of piss

  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • *
  • Posts: 7641
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #5977 on: December 19, 2017, 10:16:00 AM »
+9
Now that Disney bought Fox you think it's OK now to put a Dr. Zaeus mask on the Obama animatronic?

Diamond Dallas Page

  • Unperson
  • *****
  • Posts: 641
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #5978 on: December 19, 2017, 01:19:31 PM »
+4
I AM A POOR BLACK GIRL WITH A POOR FAMILY LIVING IN DETROIT THE POOREST BLACK PEOPLE FATE IMAGINABLE. My grandma is taking money out of her retirement to take us to Disney World!

Jesus fuck is KM the world's dumbest con artist?

The fact that she can't even be a competent con artist is the only reason why I think she has any black blood in her at all

You don't have to be competent to pull off a scam on SA.

J Dog

  • 5000 Posters Club
  • *
  • Posts: 5008
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #5979 on: December 19, 2017, 01:39:22 PM »
+6
Quote from: Parasol Prophet
No lie, if there was a way to hurl a partially-melted ice cream cone at it through the internet, I would have done so three times already.

Please tell me this guy has a W&W thread.

anti-pibble machine

  • Enemy Of The State
  • ****
  • Posts: 446
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #5980 on: December 19, 2017, 03:49:41 PM »
+12
Goons virtue signal about how they don't need Trump's tax break

Quote from: moostaffa
According to http://taxplancalculator.com/calc I'll save $3,284. I don't need a fucking tax cut.

Quote from: Pleads
I save $1,200 but end up just paying the difference in Canadian taxes I think.

Good :colbert: Canada deserves my money more.

Quote from: Bootstrap
Wow, a whole $443.00 savings a year. Gee, thanks President Turmp!

Quote from: biracial bear for uncut
I save a mere $1,000 because I don't have kids, but fuck that shit. I'm fine with the taxes I pay. Those Scrooge McDuck fuckers that make more in an hour than I'll make in my entire career need to pay more.

Quote from: Scipiotik
My wife and I will save a decent amount, but we also don't need to

Quote from: No Butt Stuff
looks like between 1200-3000/yr for me, once tuition stops being a thing for my wife.

We do not need a tax cut. We do not want a tax cut.

Quote from: Straight White Shark
I'll save $1400 and also my mom will probably die when the healthcare system collapses. Gee, thanks fellas!

Quote from: Alter Ego
Wow, Donald. Now I can realize my dream of paying off all my thousands of dollars in college loans with the $907 you just saved me!

Fuck off.

Quote from: empty whippet box
lol my wife and I will save $270 WHEEEEEEEEEEEE my future is bright now, boys

I'm assuming the premium hikes will wipe this out and then some :lol:

Quote from: Arzakon
Thanks for the $8k a year I absolutely donít need. Would blow it doing things Republicans hate but I donít think I can smoke that much weed in a year.

Quote from: morcant
$1,100, oh fucking boy. I'd much rather that go to social services and healthcare, you goddamn ghouls.

Quote from: Trustworthy
Oh good, I'll save $200. I'd gladly give up half my income to live in a just, equitable society, but boy oh boy these two Franklins are almost as nice, thank you Mitch

Quote from: withnail
I'm saving $7500 I guess. Hail satan.

Quote from: Mr E
Oh boy I save 1200 bucks a year, I'm sure that 100 dollars a month will help me out way more than any kind of tax funded infrastructure or social service would benefit people.

Quote from: Glazier
Yeah I'm saving $2900, guess I can up that monthly donation to PPUSA!

Quote from: Boon
Ditto.

Quote from: gangringo
I'm donating every cent I save to 2018 midterm candidates and organizations that will overturn this bullshit.

Quote from: ReidRansom
Well, I just donated some of my expected tax savings to a handful of house challengers, and I urge everyone else to do the same if you can afford it.

bonus: one honest goon

Quote from: Push El Burrito
I'm gonna buy a Switch and probably Zelda with it.

You guys can come over and play if you want.

The Soys Of Summer

  • Unperson
  • *****
  • Posts: 526
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #5981 on: December 19, 2017, 04:12:59 PM »
+19
Must be nice to be able to shrug off an extra $3-4K in annual income, true champions of the working class.

Obviously white men in the rust belt are the privileged ones.

Backpfeifengesicht

  • 5000 Posters Club
  • *
  • Posts: 7522
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Texan cold, dead hands
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #5982 on: December 19, 2017, 04:29:53 PM »
+19
I can't imagine having the government tell me that they've decided to take less of my money and responding with FUCK YOU, DAD :ultlibrage:.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"


J Dog

  • 5000 Posters Club
  • *
  • Posts: 5008
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #5983 on: December 19, 2017, 04:32:43 PM »
+10
I can't imagine having the government tell me that they've decided to take less of my money and responding with FUCK YOU, DAD :ultlibrage:.

The best part is the virtue signalling promises to donate it to Planned Parenthood or mid-term candidates.

Show us the receipts!

Slacktivist

  • Cishet White Male
  • ******
  • Posts: 2698
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #5984 on: December 19, 2017, 04:36:38 PM »
+19
I refuse to believe even half of those goons have jobs that warrant those returns.

reactionary

  • Unperson
  • *****
  • Posts: 709
  • Awards Autistic Jew
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #5985 on: December 19, 2017, 04:53:39 PM »
+8

Quote from: Straight White Shark
I'll save $1400 and also my mom will probably die when the healthcare system collapses. Gee, thanks fellas!

He'll probably still spend the $1400 on video games rather than insurance for his mom.
god > man > horse > woman > dog

The Watcher

  • Cishet White Male
  • ******
  • Posts: 3902
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #5986 on: December 19, 2017, 05:18:20 PM »
+5
Goons virtue signal about how they don't need Trump's tax break

Quote from: moostaffa
According to http://taxplancalculator.com/calc I'll save $3,284. I don't need a fucking tax cut.

Quote from: Pleads
I save $1,200 but end up just paying the difference in Canadian taxes I think.

Good :colbert: Canada deserves my money more.

Quote from: Bootstrap
Wow, a whole $443.00 savings a year. Gee, thanks President Turmp!

Quote from: biracial bear for uncut
I save a mere $1,000 because I don't have kids, but fuck that shit. I'm fine with the taxes I pay. Those Scrooge McDuck fuckers that make more in an hour than I'll make in my entire career need to pay more.

Quote from: Scipiotik
My wife and I will save a decent amount, but we also don't need to

Quote from: No Butt Stuff
looks like between 1200-3000/yr for me, once tuition stops being a thing for my wife.

We do not need a tax cut. We do not want a tax cut.

Quote from: Straight White Shark
I'll save $1400 and also my mom will probably die when the healthcare system collapses. Gee, thanks fellas!

Quote from: Alter Ego
Wow, Donald. Now I can realize my dream of paying off all my thousands of dollars in college loans with the $907 you just saved me!

Fuck off.

Quote from: empty whippet box
lol my wife and I will save $270 WHEEEEEEEEEEEE my future is bright now, boys

I'm assuming the premium hikes will wipe this out and then some :lol:

Quote from: Arzakon
Thanks for the $8k a year I absolutely donít need. Would blow it doing things Republicans hate but I donít think I can smoke that much weed in a year.

Quote from: morcant
$1,100, oh fucking boy. I'd much rather that go to social services and healthcare, you goddamn ghouls.

Quote from: Trustworthy
Oh good, I'll save $200. I'd gladly give up half my income to live in a just, equitable society, but boy oh boy these two Franklins are almost as nice, thank you Mitch

Quote from: withnail
I'm saving $7500 I guess. Hail satan.

Quote from: Mr E
Oh boy I save 1200 bucks a year, I'm sure that 100 dollars a month will help me out way more than any kind of tax funded infrastructure or social service would benefit people.

Quote from: Glazier
Yeah I'm saving $2900, guess I can up that monthly donation to PPUSA!

Quote from: Boon
Ditto.

Quote from: gangringo
I'm donating every cent I save to 2018 midterm candidates and organizations that will overturn this bullshit.

Quote from: ReidRansom
Well, I just donated some of my expected tax savings to a handful of house challengers, and I urge everyone else to do the same if you can afford it.

bonus: one honest goon

Quote from: Push El Burrito
I'm gonna buy a Switch and probably Zelda with it.

You guys can come over and play if you want.
This is reads like an ironic argument for the tax cuts.
His name was Harry Anderson

Backpfeifengesicht

  • 5000 Posters Club
  • *
  • Posts: 7522
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Texan cold, dead hands
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #5987 on: December 19, 2017, 05:32:19 PM »
+9
I refuse to believe even half of those goons have jobs that warrant those returns.

Yeah, aren't they constantly whining about not having enough money too? Why scoff at an extra grand left in your bank account every year if you're e-begging and whining about anxiety or whatever?
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"


a torrent of piss

  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • *
  • Posts: 7641
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #5988 on: December 19, 2017, 08:30:14 PM »
+8
Oh god among those names it's the lady who refuses to date men that make less than her because the men will become dependent on her job and that will dip into her vacation/travel fund. So she must have a man who makes 6 figures so she can finally quit her job and open up her own blogging business from home and also travel the world.

60 grand a year is too poor for her cholesterol infused blood.


Procrustes

  • Cishet White Male
  • ******
  • Posts: 4677
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #5989 on: December 19, 2017, 09:31:06 PM »
+5
I refuse to believe even half of those goons have jobs that warrant those returns.

Yeah, aren't they constantly whining about not having enough money too? Why scoff at an extra grand left in your bank account every year if you're e-begging and whining about anxiety or whatever?

Donít be stupid. The government isnít leaving anything anywhere, it is putting MY money in the bank accounts of these god damned lying piece of shit cretins.

Ass Diamond

  • Unperson
  • *****
  • Posts: 684
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards Texan cold, dead hands TNE Veteran The Gentry Soldier Rethuglikkkan Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #5990 on: December 19, 2017, 10:25:52 PM »
+3
I refuse to believe even half of those goons have jobs that warrant those returns.

Yeah, aren't they constantly whining about not having enough money too? Why scoff at an extra grand left in your bank account every year if you're e-begging and whining about anxiety or whatever?

Every fucking goon is a broke, starving college student living in their parents musty basement with some shitty acoustic guitar they play on the street for money.

Megalodon of Mudsharks

  • Unperson
  • *****
  • Posts: 859
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' KURWA old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands Libertarian The Gentry
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #5991 on: December 19, 2017, 11:08:13 PM »
+3
That website says I'll save over $2K with the tax plan and $2700 if I didn't itemize. Rather have it in my pocket than have the government hand it out as a gibsmedat to some ghetto nog or illegal beaner.

Jace821

  • Enemy Of The State
  • ****
  • Posts: 324
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #5992 on: December 20, 2017, 12:37:38 AM »
+3
Whatís to stop them from donating the extra money to charity?

GameDev Grade Dildo

  • Cishet White Male
  • ******
  • Posts: 4455
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #5993 on: December 20, 2017, 03:01:21 AM »
+16
Whatís to stop them from donating the extra money to charity?

Steam sales.

HondaRider271

  • Cishet White Male
  • ******
  • Posts: 1269
  • Awards Prepper Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Libertarian 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #5994 on: December 20, 2017, 03:49:51 AM »
+6
Uhhh...do they realize you can just send the govt more money if you so choose? Uncle Sam would be happy to take it. Nobody is forcing you to have that nuisance money!
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
Quote
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

blasting_asshole

  • Cishet White Male
  • ******
  • Posts: 2959
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #5995 on: December 20, 2017, 08:52:52 AM »
+4
I've never seen such an astounding detachment from reality in my entire life.

That text wall is art. It speaks multitudes beyond the written words quoted.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

  • Cishet White Male
  • ******
  • Posts: 2355
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Californian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #5996 on: December 20, 2017, 07:20:52 PM »
+8
I'm getting $1800 back. Anyone who isn't grateful and excited to be paying less to the government is out of their fucking mind.

Also asking progs why they don't voluntarily give more money to the government is always a fun conversation starter.


Quote

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Whig Historian

  • Cishet White Male
  • ******
  • Posts: 2713
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #5997 on: December 20, 2017, 07:36:51 PM »
+2
To go by the chart with the NYT calculator, the bill is basically "itemizers get fucked."

[L.N.E]Giblets

  • Unperson
  • Original Patients
  • *
  • Posts: 932
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #5998 on: December 20, 2017, 07:45:43 PM »
0
Also asking progs why they don't voluntarily give more money to the government is always a fun conversation starter.

How do you go about voluntarily giving more money to the government?

kornbeef

  • Unperson
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Boy Scout TNE Veteran The Gentry
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #5999 on: December 20, 2017, 07:53:35 PM »
+2
Someone go into the D&D thread and say we should give more money to the government while Republicans are in charge.