;

Author Topic: D&D Funny Quotes Thread  (Read 913404 times)

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #6225 on: March 08, 2018, 11:03:47 PM »
+10
KM could be held as a poster child for a "Don't race mix" campaign along with that round-headed anti-gun latinx.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #6226 on: March 09, 2018, 08:19:52 AM »
+9
I think she could be pretty if she were to take care of herself and could do well in life if she stopped posting on the internet and fixed her attitude.

And for the record, "fix your attitude" does not mean "stop being a sassy black woman," which is what I know you want it to mean, since crying "racism" is your favorite coping mechanism. Also, "take care of yourself" does not mean slather on a bunch of makeup and lipstick, which is what I know you want it to mean, since crying "sexism" is your 2nd favorite coping mechanism. You're one out of a gorillion mentally ill SJWs perpetuating your mental illness with negativity and too much time on the internet and not enough time at the gym, with not enough protein and vegetables going into your stomach. Sassy black woman would be a pleasant improvement.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 08:40:33 AM by blasting_asshole »

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #6227 on: March 09, 2018, 10:21:54 AM »
+6
Still not banned from SA, still laughing at this lying cunt for pretending to be poor while flaunting her make up.

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #6228 on: March 25, 2018, 03:24:49 AM »
+8
White goons on how urban enrichment centers are better than suburban schools

Quote from: Cythereal
There is no such thing as an educator who has worked with middle schoolers who hasn't dreamed of gunning them down and getting away with it.

In my experience as a librarian, it's the rich white kids who are the fucking worst.

Quote from: STAC Goat
White suburban kids are the motherfucking devil.

Urban kids at least have a sense of "don't do something that could get you killed". Suburban kids basically plot ways to trick each other into killing themselves.

Quote from: Peven Stan
City kids deal frequently with situations where their asses might get kicked. The threat of physical bodily harm can be a powerful motivator.

Meanwhile white suburban kids are the kind of people who need an asskicking but will never receive one due to their hilariously coddled upbringing.

Quote from: Ms Adequate
The middle class white kids I was around in middle school were orders of magnitude worse than all but literally two people in the super poor, less-than-50% white HS I went to. Sure, those two people got expelled for bringing weapons to school, but outside them it was mostly just verbal bullying and the occasional fight, but the kind of fight that obeyed the halfway sane 'honor' of the schoolyard, you met up after school, had a scrap, the winner would get pulled off the loser if things went too far, the matter was more-or-less considered settled. Not that this is super enlightened or anything but it was tolerable for the most part, and everyone got more chill as we got older, by the time it actually ended it was an okay place.

Middle schoolers by contrast were complete psychopaths. The presence of teachers was fortunately enough to stop anyone doing anything really bad but what everyone got away with was fully brutal, and they were only restrained from straight Lord of the Flies shit by the teachers.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #6229 on: March 25, 2018, 04:07:13 AM »
+14
My wife did two sections of student teaching. One in a suburban/semi rural school and one in an urban jail preparatory center.

The urban experience made her decide she didn't want to teach after all.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #6230 on: March 25, 2018, 08:54:21 AM »
+10
White goons on how urban enrichment centers are better than suburban schools

There is no such thing as an educator who has worked with middle schoolers who hasn't dreamed of gunning them down and getting away with it.

In my experience as a librarian, it's the rich white kids who are the fucking worst.

Quote from: STAC Goat
White suburban kids are the motherfucking devil.

Urban kids at least have a sense of "don't do something that could get you killed". Suburban kids basically plot ways to trick each other into killing themselves.

Quote from: Peven Stan
City kids deal frequently with situations where their asses might get kicked. The threat of physical bodily harm can be a powerful motivator.

Meanwhile white suburban kids are the kind of people who need an asskicking but will never receive one due to their hilariously coddled upbringing.

The middle class white kids I was around in middle school were orders of magnitude worse than all but literally two people in the super poor, less-than-50% white HS I went to. Sure, those two people got expelled for bringing weapons to school, but outside them it was mostly just verbal bullying and the occasional fight, but the kind of fight that obeyed the halfway sane 'honor' of the schoolyard, you met up after school, had a scrap, the winner would get pulled off the loser if things went too far, the matter was more-or-less considered settled. Not that this is super enlightened or anything but it was tolerable for the most part, and everyone got more chill as we got older, by the time it actually ended it was an okay place.

Middle schoolers by contrast were complete psychopaths. The presence of teachers was fortunately enough to stop anyone doing anything really bad but what everyone got away with was fully brutal, and they were only restrained from straight Lord of the Flies shit by the teachers.
So I guess with all the coddled middle class kids that need beatdowns, I guess we can finally round up D&D and pummel them into submission.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #6231 on: March 25, 2018, 09:18:49 AM »
+12
Buncha aspiring authors there with creative interpretation of shit that didn't happen.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #6232 on: March 25, 2018, 10:25:34 AM »
+7
D&D feels that the age of consent should be lowered to 13 because only america thinks that 18 is legal age while the rest of the world understands that 13 is fine.  :depressedlesbian:

Jace821

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #6233 on: March 25, 2018, 12:05:48 PM »
+14
I work for a large school district as a computer janitor in Las Vegas. The first two years I spent at arguably the most inner city middle school. The student body was the poorest in the city other than the Asian kids that attended for the magnet program. I spent a lot of time in the deans office fixing shit and hand to god I never saw one white or Asian kid in there. It was always black and Mexican kids. Every period there would be at least a few black or Mexican kids just wandering around school avoiding class. Never once a white or Asian kid wandering around during class hours. Fights at school? Always Mexican and black kids.

Each kid was given an iPad at the start of the school year. Every time one was stolen and we found who took it it was a black kid. We had multiple instances of black parents taking their kid’s iPad and pawning it for a few bucks.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #6234 on: March 25, 2018, 01:28:43 PM »
+4
D&D feels that the age of consent should be lowered to 13 because only america thinks that 18 is legal age while the rest of the world understands that 13 is fine.  :depressedlesbian:

It always creeps me the fuck out, down to the bottom of my soul when you see Gen X and Gen Y prog soy boys trying to show that they're "hip", and "with it" with the kids by supporting their bullshit generation identity politics due to my suspicions of them having disgusting ulterior motives - It's the current year, everything and everyone should be considered suspect.  However, with this past shooting it was even more shocking given the inherent sexual element that the Gonzales Goblin has.  You totally know that on the Twitterverse there's a bugman rubbing his fore claws together gleefully, hoping he can tap the high school population angry about guns and groom one.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 01:32:03 PM by Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro »

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #6235 on: March 25, 2018, 07:40:28 PM »
I work for a large school district as a computer janitor in Las Vegas.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #6236 on: March 25, 2018, 11:48:21 PM »
+9
What exactly informs the opinions of those dumb goons? I mean obv they watched The Wire at some point, but are any of the idiots commenting on how much better black nigger schools are actually teachers or educators? Work at a school serving lunch or fixing lights or something?

I’m guessing not because nigger schools are horrible violent places where teachers and students are assaulted on a regular basis. 

Are white middle school kids little snot nosed cunts? Fuck yes. Would I choose to teach a class of feral niggers over a pack of white shitbirds? Fuck no.

DND is the worst kind of insane echo chamber. Literally a bunch of crackers incapable of seeing how incredibly insipid and boringly stupid their opinions are.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #6237 on: March 25, 2018, 11:50:26 PM »
+1
I mean really SCAC is probably worse but at least one person there has spoken to or had a real interpersonal relationship with an actual IRL minority before.

Not true w dnd and it’s obvious.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6238 on: March 26, 2018, 02:55:57 PM »
+5
What exactly informs the opinions of those dumb goons? I mean obv they watched The Wire at some point, but are any of the idiots commenting on how much better black nigger schools are actually teachers or educators? Work at a school serving lunch or fixing lights or something?

I’m guessing not because nigger schools are horrible violent places where teachers and students are assaulted on a regular basis. 

Are white middle school kids little snot nosed cunts? Fuck yes. Would I choose to teach a class of feral niggers over a pack of white shitbirds? Fuck no.

DND is the worst kind of insane echo chamber. Literally a bunch of crackers incapable of seeing how incredibly insipid and boringly stupid their opinions are.

I would imagine their sources are those weird one off reddit posts under the "AskReddit" topics that is completely contrary to every other post.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6239 on: March 26, 2018, 03:48:11 PM »
+4

I would imagine their sources are those weird one off reddit posts under the "AskReddit" topics that is completely contrary to every other post.
The real answer is Saturday morning cartoons and video games. Those are the only places where their ideologies work.
His name was Harry Anderson

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #6240 on: March 26, 2018, 05:55:32 PM »
+2

The real answer is Saturday morning cartoons and video games. Those are the only places where their ideologies work.
Saturday morning cartoons haven't existed for almost 20 years now.

open-source jihad

• Enemy Of The State
  • *Throws GNU-male off balcony*
    • Awards
« Reply #6241 on: March 26, 2018, 06:34:30 PM »
+2

What? Haven't you SEEN shit like Steven Universe?

Hanna Barbera had less cheap animation...

Don't even get me started on this fucking show VVV

Or this VVV

♪All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, out run my gun♫
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet♫
open-source jihad OFFICIAL YouTube intro!!! (CLICK HERE)
Tranny kill count:

TO GO TO BED FOREVER

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #6242 on: March 26, 2018, 07:11:31 PM »
+1

What? Haven't you SEEN shit like Steven Universe?

Hanna Barbera had less cheap animation...

Don't even get me started on this fucking show VVV

Or this VVV

Nigger those exist on Nick and Cartoon network which show children's shows 24/7.

Real Saturday morning Cartoons were on Channel 2,4,5,7,11, all basic channels. Those have been gone for eons.

Everything is on demand now anyways there are no more blocks. cartoon network also shot itself in the fucking face by loading up on so much crap only because they get tax write offs from it.

And yes I've seen those shows, they're terrible I agree.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 07:15:49 PM by a torrent of piss »

open-source jihad

• Enemy Of The State
  • *Throws GNU-male off balcony*
    • Awards
« Reply #6243 on: March 26, 2018, 07:38:47 PM »
+1

Nigger those exist on Nick and Cartoon network which show children's shows 24/7.

Real Saturday morning Cartoons were on Channel 2,4,5,7,11, all basic channels. Those have been gone for eons.

Everything is on demand now anyways there are no more blocks. cartoon network also shot itself in the fucking face by loading up on so much crap only because they get tax write offs from it.

I thought "saturday morning" was referring to the cheapness of plot and animation (possibly combined with insane restrictions from the business side)

You'd better run, better run, out run my gun♫
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet♫
open-source jihad OFFICIAL YouTube intro!!! (CLICK HERE)
Tranny kill count:

TO GO TO BED FOREVER

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #6244 on: March 27, 2018, 12:42:27 AM »
+1

I thought "saturday morning" was referring to the cheapness of plot and animation (possibly combined with insane restrictions from the business side)
No literal saturday morning cartoons that aired on saturday morning.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #6245 on: March 27, 2018, 12:56:03 AM »
+1

Ahh yes, the fabled "Saturday Morning Special", popular in the 70's.

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist Texan cold, dead hands Prepper Libertarian 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #6246 on: March 27, 2018, 03:40:37 AM »
+12

How the fuck is this not ban-worthy? Oh right, cause they insulted "rich white kids" in the next line which absolves them of sin.

Imagine how quick the hammer would come down if they said "it's the poor black kids who are the fucking worst."

Less than 50% white? Oh my god, the horror. If you live in the South, EVERY public school that isn't in an ultra rich neighborhood is less than 50% white. Probably 25% asian/indian, 25% mexican, 10% black, 35% white, 5% ???.

Look at this school in white liberal utopia Austin, TX: https://www.schooldigger.com/go/TX/schools/0894000350/school.aspx

2.9% that's TWO POINT NINE percent white. And 80% are on gibmes.

If you look at the test scores they have a 30% average, yet if you look at the graduation rate they have a fucking 98% graduation rate.

In 2007 their graduation rate was under 25%. And the test scores were about the same. In 10 years they have gone from test scores at 30% and grad rate at 25% to test scores at 30% and grad rate at 98%. Those are some strange stats! But I'm sure that nothing untoward is going on there by liberals to make blacks not look like fucking retarded truants.

Oh and by the way, I had friends in Reagan. Mexican ones, and they fucking HATED Reagan because it was horrendous. If you didn't act like a gangster you'd get your ass kicked daily for being a pussy. Most kids simply didn't show up, and the ones that did were fucking assholes mostly. And that's not even a "ghetto" like Baltimore or Houston would have...
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

OOK OOK SCREE (D-IL)

• Cishet White Male
  • Niggerposting from my Bamaphone fo free
    • Awards
« Reply #6247 on: March 27, 2018, 05:18:11 AM »
+4
In my experience as a librarian

This would be a good username lol.  What faggot thinks sorting books for a living gives them any insight into anything but being a boring loser

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #6248 on: March 27, 2018, 05:56:39 AM »
This would be a good username lol.  What faggot thinks sorting books for a living gives them any insight into anything but being a boring loser

Boolean search?  More like boringan search, amirite?   

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist old
    • Awards
« Reply #6249 on: March 27, 2018, 06:50:16 AM »
+5
In my experience as a librarian

I would totally work in a library if it paid the same what I'm getting now. I love books and I hate people. Sounds like a dream job to be honest.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare