;

Author Topic: D&D Funny Quotes Thread  (Read 927264 times)

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #6275 on: April 30, 2018, 04:11:12 PM »
+11
When she says mental health she wants a bunch of fucking pills to get high off of.

So I guess she's black after all!

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #6276 on: May 01, 2018, 03:17:14 PM »
+6
I love how she always prefaces her posts. I'm black. I'm jewish. I'm queer. I'm mentally ill. I'm from Detroit. I'm poor. I'm in the industry.

Don't you dare question me Yts

Quote from: Koalas March
I'm Jewish dude. The Government is corrupt and terrible to Palestinians. Bibi wants bloodshed to distract from his current scandals and the
far-right government doesn't care as long as it gets what it wants.

It's completely different from talking about specific people (BiBi, et al) vs Jews everywhere.

Turd Ferguson

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #6277 on: May 01, 2018, 03:22:31 PM »
+3
That reminds me of Leftist Muslim Obama or whatever his name is. He claimed to be black and native american. He couldn't have possibly been more white.

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards White Chick Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting United Statesian You can't know! Fuck you, dad! 420
    • Awards
« Reply #6278 on: May 01, 2018, 03:55:36 PM »
+7
Who gives a shit if you're a purple elephant with yellow polka dots? It doesn't make what you're saying anymore valid or true. If you have to say "Well as a blahblahblah,front runner of the oppression olympics,I feel that.." what you actually have to say probably doesn't matter much.

Megalodon of Mudsharks

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian Better dead than red Libertarian KURWA cold, dead hands The Gentry Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #6279 on: May 01, 2018, 04:11:02 PM »
+8
{((Koalas March))}

Sorry had to do it.

E: Also she's a pretty shitty jew if she's broke all the time.

Turd Ferguson

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #6280 on: May 01, 2018, 09:33:31 PM »
+6
Reminds me of Cis Auto Drag who is white as fuck but claims to be black and native american. Like, he's so black his hair is unique and requires a special salon to take care of it. Of course if you've seen a picture of him, none of that is even remotely close to the truth.

tits an cooters

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #6281 on: May 02, 2018, 03:17:54 AM »
+3
Reminds me of Cis Auto Drag who is white as fuck but claims to be black and native american. Like, he's so black his hair is unique and requires a special salon to take care of it. Of course if you've seen a picture of him, none of that is even remotely close to the truth.

that's LMO aka mobn

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6282 on: May 07, 2018, 04:56:42 AM »
+6

that's LMO aka mobn

LMO more like LMAO. That thing is like six feet tall and 274lbs and claiming to be a woman.

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #6283 on: May 07, 2018, 09:38:13 PM »
+5
Quote from: Verranicus
It only strips jobless people of medicaid. Still shitty, but not the end of the world.

This guy is on R. Guyovich's personal shit list now. He received 3 days for the comment in my quote and another day for saying that the charges against Manafort will be dismissed.

He also triggered a category 5 chimpout by saying that "The more we embrace and mix cultures the closer we'll get as a species"

It's a disingenuous statement anyway because until white people decide that us wearing our natural hair is perfectly ok and normal and not writing us up for it at work or kicking us out of classrooms we could actually get there. What he's really saying is fuck how society treats you, we should be able to do whatever we want with you and poc need to shut up and take it. Notice there's no mention of equality. The implications is that through stealing from us they'll learn to treat us as people.

The Kardashians/Jenner's literally became fashion icons by stealing black women's hair make up and bodies.

Quote from: Leon Trotsky 2012
How does this square with the notion that a girl should dress "like a normal white girl" to avoid ridicule? She has no role in hiring practices at any major employer and enforcing the idea that there are specific ways to dress style your hair in your "racial lane" doesn't do anything to stop racists from singling out certain clothes or hair as "non-white."

What's a "normal white girl"?? Who said "racial line"?? Why is telling someone hey maybe don't wear locks until black folks can without being ridiculed such a big fucking deal to y'all? If your teenager wants to appropriate something maybe have a conversation about it and use it to teach about the realities of racism.

All you're advocating for here is colorblindness which always harms poc more than it helps.

Quote from: zapffe vapen
It's entirely possible to discuss racialized reactions to bodies in the media without making the mistake you just made, and are doubling down on. That discussion would be one about reactions to bodies, or about accessorised imagery, or about historical styles of presentation. You've literally asserted that some women don't have the right to their bodies, because of the context of other people's reactions. That's fucked up, and you should pull it back.

You're projecting. Much like with hair black women get shit for their bodies but when non black people do it, it's cool and fashionable. Kim changed herself specifically to be more attractive to black men because in our culture it's considered attractive. They've openly talked about their weird fetishism of black men and womens bodies. I never said or meant to imply she's not allowed to do it but that's it's shitty and fetishistic as hell.

Probably because a Canadian trying to comment on the extremely intricate racial politics in America is not exposed to it. Therefore your pontificating to an actual black person and other poc living in America is so goddamn dumb because you've no exposure, experience or education.

American media is filled with racist imagery and standards so consuming it just fills you with more bias.

Let's start here: You are (I'm assuming) a white man, currently living in America. You are granted a privilege that I, a black woman, am not. Have I got that right?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 09:47:10 PM by anti-nigger machine »

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #6284 on: May 07, 2018, 09:46:23 PM »
+7
It must blow to be a part negress who barely fails the brown paper bag test. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6285 on: May 07, 2018, 11:23:41 PM »
+6
I swear to god one day I'm going to piss in her manicured cul-de-sac front yard.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #6286 on: May 08, 2018, 01:46:57 AM »
+5
Melting the fuck down over braids lol hang on while I (a peeeee oooooohhh seeeeeeee) take this obvious psychopath’s stupid opinions seriously

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #6287 on: May 08, 2018, 05:12:56 AM »
+8
I swear to god one day I'm going to piss in her manicured cul-de-sac front yard.
SS road trip?

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #6288 on: May 08, 2018, 06:34:20 AM »
+6
It's a disingenuous statement anyway because until white people decide that us wearing our natural hair is perfectly ok and normal and not writing us up for it at work or kicking us out of classrooms we could actually get there.

Okay, first off, no one has ever been kicked out of school for wearing their natural hair. 

Second, how does one define natural hair?  If you're a slob with a 3 foot wide afro that you haven't washed in three weeks no shit you got kicked out of work because you look stupid and smell bad.  If washing and cutting your hair isn't natural then *spoiler alert* NOBODY wears their hair natural.

Thirdly, this octoroon bitch probably doesn't even have black people hair, so by her own racist standards, she has no right to comment on (real) black people's hair. 

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6289 on: May 08, 2018, 07:02:04 AM »
+8
It it even worth entertaining the views of SomethingAwful NEETs anymore? Unless you have an alt and are using their own backwards logic against them it’s all very predictable.
His name was Harry Anderson

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #6290 on: May 16, 2018, 07:36:34 PM »
+8
went looking for some mueller salt and only found some retarded ass goons

Quote from: Doctor Butts
I haven't watched it but I get the funny feeling it is staged.

Maybe I should watch it and not post, but I just made a bad decision.

Quote from: empty whippet box
I know this is far back and all but fucking :lol:  at this post and what a perfect example it is of privileged ass white people instantly assuming that proof that racism is still rampant is staged

like goddamn dude you even knew it was a bad post and a stupid thing to say as you said it and you still fucking said it

Quote from: Jaxyon
There is no racism blatant enough that white people won't attempt to explain it away.

Quote from: tehinternet
Yes, truly, all White People are the same.

I mean, I get it, I’m white and the more time passes the more I dislike white people, but shit.

White people aren’t a fucking monolith and just because more of them are racists than aren’t doesn’t make all of us bad. Say White Trump supporters or whatever else are pieces of shit -since they are- but don’t lump all of us together.

Quote from: LividLiquid
Racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, body-shaming, sexual harassment, all of it. There are always a group of people who pop up to explain why it didn't happen and/or doesn't matter and/or was the victim's fault, actually, and the perpetrator is the real victim for having their reputation tarnished.

If you're not actually part of the problem, don't get defensive about it because nobody's talking about you. But if you do get defensive about it, you should maybe ask yourself why.

Quote from: Peacoffee
The key being that "white people" is a special group that isn't really an ethnicity and is really more of an identity that certain people have the *privilege* of joining into or opting out of as it suits them. In the context of the united states other groups cannot do that to the same effect.

I’m not mounting a defense of white people or white culture, shit I’m related to some really fucking awful ones that I’ve cut off like rotting limbs. I know the OP wasn’t talking specifically about me because I know what I’ve done personally in my life and I’m proud of it.

It’s the point that pidgeonholing entire groups of people is an awful idea. That’s it. There’s no bad faith reverse racism trolling, there’s not an agenda, just an honest ask to not use language like that for any number of reasons.

As a broader point and to stop derailing, is there a thread that has ideas or suggestions for helping... rehabilitate white people who are Trump voters? Like unless we’re gonna commit a bunch of murders there’s got to be a way forward. Like the left equivalent of red pills. “How to not be an awful person” pills maybe?

How do we unbreak the broke brains?

Quote from: fivegears4reverse
You don't.

These people cannot be negotiated with, and they aren't willing to listen to anyone who tells them what they don't want to hear. They are not worth expending any effort in "saving" until they come forward themselves and admit to their faults, showing a willingness to change. Until then, fuck 'em.

Quote from: Hieronymous Alloy
You have to remove the thing breaking their brains, ie Fox news / talk radio.

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #6291 on: May 16, 2018, 09:43:16 PM »
+12
Handwringing over talk radio & Fox News making people more conservative seems so quaint in the age of 4chan, Twitter trolling and Discord. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #6292 on: May 28, 2018, 07:57:03 PM »
+5
On Memorial Day

Quote from: Tarezax
The ones that actually went to Vietnam tend to be Dems afaik, and you might notice that some of the loudest and shittiest Rs were draft dodgers

bonus:

Quote from: VH4Ever
Serious question: what if the Blue Wave doesn't happen? I ask because I think you're right here about what happens if it does.

Quote from: Pester Jane
Then we all live long enough to see America die as a villain. The right-wing would feel fully vindicated in everything it has done, and all the neo-nazis that the fallout from Charlottesville forced back into their caves would come surging out in public and hate crimes against minorities with shoot through the roof. (And in most of the country those crimes would generally be going uninvestigated unless you happen to have a local police department that isn't heavily influenced by Narrativism.)

If there is no Blue Wave in November then my advice is to think long and hard about where you want to hunker down in the country to ride out the storm, either that or figure out a way to become valuable enough to a foreign nation that you can get out of here. (Actually my real advice is to start giving that possibility some serious thought now, so that you are more psychologically prepped to deal with what happens if there is no Blue Wave in November.)

Quote from: BrandorKP
We slide in fascism and white nationalism irrecoverably.

We are already well past that threshold in my opinion, the only question to me is which side will win out once this cultural Cold War finally goes hot. Even in the rosiest, most optimistic of scenarios, the amount of influence that fascism/white supremacism has on both the populace and the levers of state power guarantees that (absent a dedicated and forceful removal) this shit is permanently embedded into America. While the bulk of the population is not, America is absolutely a white supremacist nation at this point. The white supremacist and fascists are in power, and their middle manager class is made up almost exclusively of amoral sociopaths who will say or do anything for a paycheck- and sleep like a baby at night. (e.g. Kellyanne Conway, Paul Ryan)

The reality of modern-day America is that even though the north won the Civil War, the slavers have effectively subverted the very concept of democracy in favor of preserving their preferred social power structures. What the average citizen in America wants or believes does not really matter, what matters most right now is what a Republican primary voter wants and believes. And Republican primary voters are quite literally being intentionally propagandized by powerful political and corporate interests into becoming outright fascists.

The only real solution would be to cut off the source of the propaganda, but for a wide range of reasons American culture is completely unprepared to have the kind of discussion about freedom of speech that legally ending Fox News would require.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6293 on: May 28, 2018, 08:13:15 PM »
+11
"i'm so important, my vote literally determines whether or not black people get murdered"  :rolleyes:

if only
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #6294 on: May 28, 2018, 08:38:26 PM »
+12
The only real solution would be to cut off the source of the propaganda, but for a wide range of reasons American culture is completely unprepared to have the kind of discussion about freedom of speech that legally ending Fox News would require.

Clearly this network with less than a million viewers on average is the greatest source of power in the country.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #6295 on: May 28, 2018, 08:41:05 PM »
+7
it gets better because their version of an armed revolution won't involve any guns at all, they'll be safety conscious and arm everyone with home made bombs.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6296 on: May 28, 2018, 09:15:10 PM »
+7

Clearly this network with less than a million viewers on average is the greatest source of power in the country.

And these are the same people who will smugly tell you that all the old conservatives will die off and the youth rainbow coalition will vote in a permanent progressive utopia. But we have to get rid of FAUX NEWS to keep them from magically tricking people into becoming Double Hitlers, even though the only people who watch that network are the ones who are going to die off...
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

GameDev Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #6297 on: May 29, 2018, 03:25:03 PM »
+7
"i'm so important, my vote literally determines whether or not black people get murdered"  :rolleyes:

if only

Is it possible to learn this power?

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #6298 on: May 29, 2018, 08:47:50 PM »
+14
Only if your name is George Zimmerman

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #6299 on: June 01, 2018, 07:43:19 PM »
+8
Did anyone save the ramblings about housewives being feminist traitors and also racists? Essentially If you're married and your husband has unsavory views you're part of the problem because you willingly have racist babies with him. But this isn't against motherhood because MOMS ARE TUFF it's just the ones who are married to men who are the problem.