;

Author Topic: D&D Funny Quotes Thread  (Read 894503 times)

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Deplorables
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #6500 on: August 02, 2018, 09:51:12 AM »
+14
black fantasy convention in Chicago.

Did they LARP having father figures?
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6501 on: August 02, 2018, 11:55:46 AM »
+5

I bet itís gonna turn into one big chimp out.
His name was Harry Anderson

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #6502 on: August 02, 2018, 09:13:50 PM »
+1

I bet itís gonna turn into one big chimp out.
That's technically a Were-Gorilla not a chimp.

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #6503 on: August 05, 2018, 03:04:55 AM »
+8
Even goons are making fun of the Russia angle in regards to Trump which is causing some exceptional meltdowns.

Quote from:  B B
Because you're defending the idea that anyone outside of journalists and incredibly online people give a fuck about Russia, which they don't.
    . . .
    Russia is fundamentally unimportant as a campaign issue, because very few people are going to vote based on it.

Quote from: Hieronymous Alloy
I think you're deeply, deeply wrong on this, like stupefyingly idiotic. The only evidence I've seen on that point has been one single poll and there are a host of polls that contradict it.

In short, you are literally repeating a Sarah Huckabee Sanders talking point.

. The Russia issue is part of the general cloud of issues that amount to "Trump is a horrible cheeto golem and we hate him," and personal hatred of Trump has been a MASSIVE motivating factor behind everything from the Women's March to to the March for Science etc.

Quote from:  B B
The "one poll" you reference is a poll that Gallup takes at least once a month, and the Russia issue consistently registers so low that Gallup has to represent it with a "*":
https://i.imgur.com/5DdlrFj.png

Quote from: Hieronymous Alloy
Right, it's a shitty question because "situation with russia" is incredibly vague. That could mean ice fishing rights for all anyone answering the question knows. If you look at other polls that ask about things like "the mueller investigation" or "russian hacking" etc. you get different results. See the WaPo article I linked above re: "you are literally quoting a Shuckabee talking point"

I googled "voters don't care about russia" to try to find that poll you just posted and the first two hits were Shuckabee and Rush Limbaugh, you've gone so far left with this you're horseshoeing yourself.

Quote from: Prester Jane
It needs to be the top headline every single day when the POTUS is literally compromised by a hostile foreign power. Stop trying to normalize things that should not be normalized.

Like your entire post reads "I am either a Russian troll or a useful idiot". That's the level of normalization you are engaging in here. Our president is taking orders from a hostile foreign power- that is an astronomically big fucking deal and should be the number one focus of every American at present.

Not that it's the only problem we face, but that if that problem isn't addressed first then no other problems can be resolvec. The POTUS is compromised by a hostile foreign power, that is a dire threat to our country and our way of life.

Quote from: Ice Phisherman
I have to disagree here. Trump absolutely looks like he's been compromised.

https://i.imgur.com/rv7LOyE.png

This was right after their secret meeting in which Trump was alone with Putin for two hours. Putin looks triumphant while Trump looks bedraggled and defeated, jet lag aside. Right afterward he also went on several rallies, most likely to boost his confidence, which he hadn't done for a while before that. Trump tends to go on rallies when he's dealt some sort of personal defeat that he actually feels.

Trump agrees with Putin's ideals about a mafia style oligarchy. However, that doesn't preclude him being compromised either. Think about Trump's lifestyle. He's a deeply strange and immoral person who regularly engages in criminal activities. Trump is a sex pest and regularly sexually assaults women from his own words. It would be absolutely trivial to maneuver him into a situation where some fifteen year old girl (who says she's eighteen) is sent by someone who wants dirt on him in order to obtain leverage. All she has to do is be blonde, attractive and pretend not to find him revolting for less than an hour.

Trump is someone who is deeply stupid, wealthy enough to be useful, sympathetic to fascism/authoritarianism and is willing to be used. Of course people have blackmail on him. I'd go so far as to say that probably a lot of people have blackmail on him.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6504 on: August 05, 2018, 11:11:05 AM »
+10
The smarter, more aware progressive knew on day 1 this was just the neocons trying to drum up proxy wars with Russia from a different angle.

Nasekuchen

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Deplorables old The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #6505 on: August 05, 2018, 12:16:47 PM »
+8
Yes, please keep harping on russia, past the midterms when the Ds lose, past the reelection, all the way until 2024. Thatll REALLY bother Drumpf!

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #6506 on: August 05, 2018, 12:20:19 PM »
+7
Yes, please keep harping on russia, past the midterms when the Ds lose, past the reelection, all the way until 2024. Thatll REALLY bother Drumpf!

There's this retarded lefty meme, "but her emails", that always sounded to me more like the kind of thing you'd fire out to rub it in after winning. "But Russia" might be a good example to them of how to do it properly after Trump wins his second term.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #6507 on: August 05, 2018, 02:50:21 PM »
+6
I mentioned some true believer friends of mine were ecstatic months ago when they did that pretty much illegal raid of Trump's lawyer's office(FUCK attorney-client privilege!) When the recent wave of But Russia came up they remained confident that the FBI hold all the cards and are just planning the absolutely most glorious, beautiful gratuitous overkill impeachment for treason you've ever seen.

Whew boy.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #6508 on: August 05, 2018, 02:54:27 PM »
+5
Someone should have these stupid fucks read all the shit about Saudi Arabia and other foreign donors.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6509 on: August 05, 2018, 03:12:20 PM »
+5
I mentioned some true believer friends of mine were ecstatic months ago when they did that pretty much illegal raid of Trump's lawyer's office(FUCK attorney-client privilege!) When the recent wave of But Russia came up they remained confident that the FBI hold all the cards and are just planning the absolutely most glorious, beautiful gratuitous overkill impeachment for treason you've ever seen.

Whew boy.

Remind them that repeatedly setting up Rule 403 layups after the judge told you to knock it off isn't a sign of thoroughness, it's a sign that your case is weak and you're aiming for getting the jury to convict based on bias rather than evidence. And this isn't even for getting Trump, it's to try and flip someone who may not have anything inculpatory to say or who could just tell Muller to go to hell out of spite.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #6510 on: August 06, 2018, 05:11:05 PM »
+3
Manafort is going to walk and the left is going to have diarrhea for a month because of it.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6511 on: August 06, 2018, 05:59:25 PM »
+2
Manafort is going to walk and the left is going to have diarrhea for a month because of it.

Eh, I get the feeling that if he does it will be because the law is too complicated for the jury to wrap their heads around in order to figure out how the facts fit into it, like what happened with the attempts to prosecute executives in the mortgage-backed-securities cases. Manafort was in too deep with the oligarchs to not have done something wrong with the money. So I'd say a conviction is probably more likely than not.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #6512 on: August 06, 2018, 08:34:18 PM »
+3
Actually, much like everything, there will be no black or white, only gray. Probably a hung jury, so it will drag on for three years while they threaten to retry him

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6513 on: August 06, 2018, 09:43:23 PM »
+2
I think Manafort is fucked.  He's their consolation prize for their failed soft coup attempt against Trump.  They're going to throw the book at him and find enough gibbering catladies, browns, and blacks to form a jury to go along with the prosecution.

Duwango

• Cishet White Male
  • https://discord.gg/EKbe59S
  • Awards You can't know! Deplorables Anonymous Fascist
    • server
    • Awards
« Reply #6514 on: August 08, 2018, 01:04:49 AM »
+17
I decided to check up on D&D for the first time since the presidential election, and sure enough.....

.... it's still a perfect microcosm of modern liberalism at it's most clueless and useless. These creatures treat politics like it's a full service religion.

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #6515 on: August 08, 2018, 08:14:59 AM »
+9
First and last witness for the defense: Eric Holder.

"Why didn't your justice department step in and go after Darren Wilson for the murder of this gentle giant? Because it wasn't warranted?  Thank you, step down, case closed, hands up please shoot."

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #6516 on: August 08, 2018, 11:29:42 AM »
+10
Still carrying the laserjet printer for some lowlife the media lionized.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6517 on: August 08, 2018, 12:23:04 PM »
+4
Criminal negligence is a mental state in Missouri, not an independent crime. I don't think you can claim some sort of cognizable violation of statute for not taking a suspect into custody while preparing a case to present to a grand jury. Plus, if I'm reading the statutes correctly, the statute of limitations on official misconduct can't extend the deadline by more than three years, so unless they can somehow claim a felony the statute runs out really soon although the exact date for "failure to arrest" is going to be vague.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #6518 on: August 08, 2018, 03:02:22 PM »
+3
I'm surprised none of them are melting down over all the black republicans that appeared on fox today.