;

Author Topic: D&D Funny Quotes Thread  (Read 950690 times)

Nasekuchen

• Unperson
  • Alconauts
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Deplorables old
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #6575 on: August 29, 2018, 06:06:12 PM »
+7
Dude reads like one of the "Hah! Trumpll never win the primaries! Look at this Nate silver graph! :smug:" shitstains from the primary thread.

I'd worry about their inevitable suicide but I'm certain they have no family that would care.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6576 on: August 30, 2018, 03:46:53 PM »
+5
I wish I still had an SA account to post that KM meme. I got banned long ago for making fun of troons.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #6577 on: September 01, 2018, 02:16:06 AM »
+9
Did anyone save that long diatribe from one of the faggots going "if "freedoms" don't provide me with government funded health care then I never needed freedom to begin with" or the "if "freedoms " can provide guns for war but not money for college I never needed freedoms to begin with" it was some gay poetry slam bullshit that was going on as D&D watched The Cast of the Opening To 2001 A Space Odyssey sing off the bloated corpse of Aretha Franklin.

Also it's a real joke that they kept calling Maxine Waters a strong black woman, the only thing strong about her is the smell she leaves after she exits the women's bathroom.

Mad at the Internet

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Something Wonderful For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #6578 on: September 01, 2018, 12:04:03 PM »
+3
Also it's a real joke that they kept calling Maxine Waters a strong black woman, the only thing strong about her is the smell she leaves after she exits the women's bathroom.

Cool things I learned from my wife #1,286: She said black women stink up a public/work restroom more than anyone else does.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #6579 on: September 01, 2018, 02:33:00 PM »
+4
So Riot Games are banning men from attending their game design panels and it's only open to women and men dressed as women.

https://www.reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/9c1ny5/riot_at_pax_west_discriminating_against_men_for/

You know what? Let them segregate everything. Have a bunch of men only areas or men only games, the entire console industry is based on segregation between Microsoft, Nintendo, and Sony. Segregation will work. And when all  those shallow empty identity politics bullshit games go under you can now go "na-uh, stay in your containment zone".
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 02:36:38 PM by a torrent of piss »

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #6580 on: September 01, 2018, 02:39:16 PM »
+5
Waow itís almost as if....vidya gamez is for....children...

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #6581 on: September 01, 2018, 03:16:23 PM »
+4
So Riot Games are banning men from attending their game design panels and it's only open to women and men dressed as women.

It gets even better:

https://archive.is/9oB5b

A Riot developer is melting down on twitter, calling people offended by Riot's bigotry "manbabies" and telling them that its they need to have things taken away from them because they have too much.

The reason that "sexism against men" makes no sense as a concept is that men have the power. They're privileged in so many ways, from small invisible things, to large, outrageous things (like a confessed abuser and harasser like Louis CK can just have a comeback and that's fine)

Men are RIDICULOUSLY over-represented in gaming; they're listened to when women are ignored, promoted when women are passed over, lauded for speaking out when women are being called "difficult to work with".

So yes, in the interest of justice, equality, and fairness, men need to be excluded sometimes. That's perfectly fine. Trust me, you'll have about a billion other opportunities that these women won't have. But no, you have to be absolute overgrown toddlers and throw hissy fits.

When one group has too much and one has too little, some must be taken from the group that has too much. That sucks, and if you're used to being catered to your entire life and always being made to feel like the most special boy in the room, the above will be your reaction.

If you've never had to think about this for a minute in your life, congratulations, you're privileged as fuck and have been benefiting from a system that makes the lives of other people hell. I sincerely hope these manbabies crying in that thread will grow up some day.

If they want to be welcome, hey, they could try not being absolute assholes to women. Also maybe not equating "not being allowed to attend part of a gaming event" with "having to sit in the back of the bus".

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6582 on: September 01, 2018, 05:01:50 PM »
+3
We seem so close to having somebody selectively claim to be a tranny just to screw with these people. I mean we've already got stuff like that Canadian guy who did it to get cheaper car insurance, but I'm talking about somebody relatively "high profile" like a game developer or something people can't just ignore. Wait for the mob to come and then just claim to be a tranny (with no further effort on their part), and make them put up or shut up.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #6583 on: September 01, 2018, 05:21:16 PM »
+5
We seem so close to having somebody selectively claim to be a tranny just to screw with these people. I mean we've already got stuff like that Canadian guy who did it to get cheaper car insurance, but I'm talking about somebody relatively "high profile" like a game developer or something people can't just ignore. Wait for the mob to come and then just claim to be a tranny (with no further effort on their part), and make them put up or shut up.
What's stopping a man from claiming that he's a female to male transexual?

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Boy Scout You can't know! cold, dead hands The Gentry Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #6584 on: September 01, 2018, 05:49:04 PM »
+6
Lauren Southern is legally a man now for a laugh

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #6585 on: September 02, 2018, 10:00:35 AM »
+7
All serious male devs just ignore this shit, nod their heads and toe the line if HR comes calling and make games. All the serious SJW devs can't create anything and even if they buck the trend and do they are so utterly incompetent they utterly annihilate long standing commercially profitable IPs like Mass Effect.

As they say, the problem solves itself.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 10:22:46 AM by Slacktivist »

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #6586 on: September 03, 2018, 03:33:08 PM »
+4
I can absolutely guarantee if a "high profile gamer" came out as a tranny, it wouldn't even raise so much as an eyebrow to me because being a "gamer" means literally nothing to me.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Boy Scout You can't know! cold, dead hands The Gentry Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #6587 on: September 03, 2018, 03:34:29 PM »
+13
I automatically assume anyone who calls themselves a "gamer" is a tremendous faggot regardless.

Michael Obama's Miscarriage

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Faggot Autistic Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting
    • Awards
« Reply #6588 on: September 03, 2018, 06:34:03 PM »
+9
i bet there's a whole lot you could learn about game design from a company who's flagship and only noteworthy game is a straight 1:1 ripoff off a 20 year old warcraft 3 map with cartoon graphics and dumbed down gameplay.

what innovation did they bring to the genre? credit card processing and skins?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 06:36:42 PM by Nah Im A White Guy »
nah im a
white wow

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6589 on: September 03, 2018, 08:35:54 PM »
+2
i bet there's a whole lot you could learn about game design from a company who's flagship and only noteworthy game is a straight 1:1 ripoff off a 20 year old warcraft 3 map with cartoon graphics and dumbed down gameplay.

Riot Games looked at DOTA, and hired the guy who nearly killed it (Guinsoo) and the website admin who was routinely mocked for being a spaz (pendragon). They also made up the term MOBA because the only other term was "dota-like".

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6590 on: September 03, 2018, 11:46:33 PM »
+5
I played LOL for about a month when it was like a year old and all the rage. Then one day I realized I was being a faggot and never played it or another MOBA ever again.

True story.

Diamond Dallas Page

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #6591 on: September 03, 2018, 11:55:29 PM »
+4

Riot Games looked at DOTA, and hired the guy who nearly killed it (Guinsoo) and the website admin who was routinely mocked for being a spaz (pendragon). They also made up the term MOBA because the only other term was "dota-like".

And those two turned League of Legends into one of the most successful video games in history before they decided to hand everything over to the diversity department.

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Canuck Boy Scout Anglican 420 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6592 on: September 04, 2018, 09:00:02 AM »
+4

It gets even better:

https://archive.is/9oB5b

A Riot developer is melting down on twitter, calling people offended by Riot's bigotry "manbabies" and telling them that its they need to have things taken away from them because they have too much.

The reason that "sexism against men" makes no sense as a concept is that men have the power. They're privileged in so many ways, from small invisible things, to large, outrageous things (like a confessed abuser and harasser like Louis CK can just have a comeback and that's fine)

Men are RIDICULOUSLY over-represented in gaming; they're listened to when women are ignored, promoted when women are passed over, lauded for speaking out when women are being called "difficult to work with".

So yes, in the interest of justice, equality, and fairness, men need to be excluded sometimes. That's perfectly fine. Trust me, you'll have about a billion other opportunities that these women won't have. But no, you have to be absolute overgrown toddlers and throw hissy fits.

When one group has too much and one has too little, some must be taken from the group that has too much. That sucks, and if you're used to being catered to your entire life and always being made to feel like the most special boy in the room, the above will be your reaction.

If you've never had to think about this for a minute in your life, congratulations, you're privileged as fuck and have been benefiting from a system that makes the lives of other people hell. I sincerely hope these manbabies crying in that thread will grow up some day.

If they want to be welcome, hey, they could try not being absolute assholes to women. Also maybe not equating "not being allowed to attend part of a gaming event" with "having to sit in the back of the bus".

I love this argument because it implies corporations who only care about making money miss out on making money by not catering to women for no reason other then they're Dick Dastardlyisque villains cackling about not making games for women while they twirl their mustache. You know, the fact that these games tend to cater to a male audience can't possibly be because women make up a tiny percentage of the audience for certain types of games, so they are marketing them towards the demographic that will result in the greatest profit. They're doing it because they're sexist.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #6593 on: September 04, 2018, 09:47:16 AM »
+4
So it turns out that women's big problem with games after 90 gorillion games journalists who are faggot queers attended riot's workshop is the following:

Games make combat too hard for many games

Combat is never skippable

Combat is not fun if you're expected to fight things

too much fighting

We need story, story story story because story is the only way we can relate and FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL things

essentially make The Notebook but with button prompts to continue the movie. But not Visual Novels, no those are 2d they don't use the latest in 4k HD big budget technology.

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #6594 on: September 04, 2018, 10:53:33 AM »
+10
There needs to be a "Cosplayer" difficulty in games that caters to women. 

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #6595 on: September 04, 2018, 11:58:27 AM »
+3
So they added African Steam Engines to Thomas the Tank Engine, hey remember that one time that sub-Saharan Africa had real steam engines?

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #6596 on: September 04, 2018, 12:33:44 PM »
+7
So they added African Steam Engines to Thomas the Tank Engine, hey remember that one time that sub-Saharan Africa had real steam engines?

I don't, but I'm sure a picture of a white British man in a fancy hat would probably jog my memory.

Michael Obama's Miscarriage

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Faggot Autistic Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting
    • Awards
« Reply #6597 on: September 05, 2018, 11:43:21 AM »
+2

i didn't think league was that bad on release but it got awful really quickly from what i saw. i never played it regularly much past beta; upon hitting the top ~% of elo (i think they were doing top 50 or 500 lists back then and ranked didn't exist?) i quickly realized the endgame was sitting in a 2 hour que to play with the dota pro scene's rejects. i guess there's smurfing too, but you couldn't do that in beta. does league get any good pros or is it just the people who couldn't hack it in dota/starcraft and some trannies?

the biggest problem for me was that dota 1 was still active, HoN/dota 1.5 existed, and dota 2 was around the corner. in a vacuum i guess i would have tolerated league.

i forgot they hired guinsoo; i knew they had someone from dota1 but i thought it was just the retard pendragon :v
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 11:53:21 AM by Nah Im A White Guy »
nah im a
white wow

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6598 on: September 05, 2018, 01:44:50 PM »
+3
League was by far the highest paying one for a while. My overall issue with it was that forfeits really brought along the wrong kind of crowd. The developers would also instantly patch anything that seemed to go against the game.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6599 on: September 05, 2018, 02:34:49 PM »
+13

Is the character old and falling apart and hasn't worked since the Europeans left 50 years ago?