;

Author Topic: D&D Funny Quotes Thread  (Read 928028 times)

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #6650 on: September 16, 2018, 09:29:55 PM »
+6
Don't click it's a Fed honey pot

yeah she's been fed a little too much honey, judging by her size

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Oh yeahhhhh
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Boy Scout United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #6651 on: September 16, 2018, 10:51:58 PM »
+3
hey guys if you click on her video you're literally giving a shitty racist SA mod 0.001 cents JESUS DON'T CLICK IT'S A C-O-N-SPIRACY

Heheh she mentions in her video that you need 1000 subscribers before you can monetize videos.  She's got about 914 to go. hahah

gay retard

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6652 on: September 17, 2018, 04:53:58 AM »
+2
i recommend everyone clicks KM's video and gives it a thumb down. preferably multiple times and also for future uploads (but don't subscribe!)

i clicked her new upload and clicked off out of sheer cringe. under a minute in and all she's talking about us patreon and a goon paying her rent money for "a few months." two thoughts: first, this girl is absoultely shameless about milking the dead corpse of a 2005 internet humor forum that her ilk killed, for shekels. second, that there's an actual subcommunity of white guilt paypig goons with cuckold fetishes, trust me its not just her and this one goon :/
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 05:00:49 AM by Social Anthropoid »
nah im a
white wow

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #6653 on: September 17, 2018, 08:39:28 AM »
+7
I clicked around and watched a little, because I highly doubt my 2 click-thru/2 view impression will propel her from sadbrain internet shut-in nigger, to captain of industry.

Really sad. More evidence in my initial notion that she's a nice girl. Soft voice, well spoken for, a little shy and semi-awkward, seems very friendly and insecure. Clearly struggling to find an identity. Sad because such a description of someone is the perfect identity to have. Not a "would" in my book, but that's as good as good as it gets, with black women. (I would never, but let's be real she's the best of the worst.)

If she could just take all the nonsense that's horrible about her... The internet crusades, militant femenism bullshit, marxism nonsense, heavy-handed forums moderation, too much "screen time" terrible attitude, etc. and condense it down to 2 hours per week, life would be just peachy for KM.

It'll never happen though.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 08:43:45 AM by blasting_asshole »

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #6654 on: September 17, 2018, 12:56:01 PM »
+8
Let me get autistic for a minute.

Koalas March desperately wants to be rat king since she can't function in society. Her online act is no different than a radio shock jock. They have strippers and movie soundbytes. KM has woke social justice and sassy nigger gifs. She dreams of getting victimized by nazis and having that victimization written about by Kotaku.

Brittany Anne-Marie is funny because she's a light-skinned mutt that lives in the suburbs with her jewish grandmother and mother. Every glimpse into her personal life is hilarious.

The only time she talks about her home life is when she's depressed. When you play into her professional victim fantasies she gets manic and drifts into fantasyland. Britta's valley girl voice and upper middle class environment can't save those boring videos for long.

Once Dollar Store Prophet's metrics flatline KM will move onto her next get rich quick scheme.

gay retard

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6655 on: September 17, 2018, 04:39:09 PM »
+6
Not a "would" in my book, but that's as good as good as it gets, with black women. (I would never, but let's be real she's the best of the worst.)

If she could just take all the nonsense that's horrible about her... [giant fucking list of terrible nigger marxist shit]

It'll never happen though.

thats the problem

also there's literally a 50/50 coin flip whether she has genital herpes or not. which is highly contagious and incurable.
https://www.cdc.gov/std/herpes/stats.htm
Quote from: npr
black women have the highest rates of herpes infection at 48 percent.Nationally, about 16 percent of Americans between the ages of 14 and 49 are infected with genital herpes.

"It is alarming that such a small proportion of people with genital herpes know they are infected, especially African Americans who are at increased risk of infection. It is imperative that we increase awareness and testing for this serious disease," said Ronald O. Valdiserri, M.D., M.P.H., deputy director of CDC's HIV, STD and TB programs.

actually, probably a lot higher of a chance. almost a sure thing. because blacks are under-tested and under-reported significantly for it (they seem to suggest at a rate of 3:1) and cdc estimates that far more are infected than documented.

Quote from: center for disease control
The rate of chlamydia among black women was 5.7 times the rate among white women (253.3 per 100,000 black women).

The rate of reported gonorrhea cases among Black women aged 20–24 years (1,856.5 cases per 100,000 females) was 8.0 times the rate among White women in the same age group (232.0 cases per 100,000 females).

The disparity [for syphilis] was higher for Black women (7.0 times the rate among White women) than for Black men (4.6 times the rate among White men) (Figure V, Table 35B).

In 2016, 43.0% of congenital syphilis cases with known race and ethnicity occurred among Blacks

they count mulattos into these stats as black, so it applies to her 100%. never fuck a nigger sow just say no to beastality you sick fucks they are dirty animals. not even half breeds, one drop rule.

they have the STD rates of gay white males and damn near the same blood serum testosterone as a man.

white supremacist, nazi sources:
https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124628530
https://www.cdc.gov/std/herpes/stats.htm
https://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/healthdisparities/africanamericans.html
https://www.cdc.gov/stdconference/2000/media/afamericans2000.htm
https://www.cdc.gov/std/stats16/minorities.htm
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 07:20:49 PM by Social Anthropoid »
nah im a
white wow

Kobe Buffalomeat

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #6656 on: September 17, 2018, 06:26:47 PM »
+14
I clicked around and watched a little, because I highly doubt my 2 click-thru/2 view impression will propel her from sadbrain internet shut-in nigger, to captain of industry.

Really sad. More evidence in my initial notion that she's a nice girl. Soft voice, well spoken for, a little shy and semi-awkward, seems very friendly and insecure. Clearly struggling to find an identity. Sad because such a description of someone is the perfect identity to have. Not a "would" in my book, but that's as good as good as it gets, with black women. (I would never, but let's be real she's the best of the worst.)

No, she isn't "nice" nor is she the "best of the worst".

That "nice dumb valley girl" front she presents is for her cuck paypigs to fall for.
Given that it's working to turn even SS shitposters into black knights for her, it's obviously effective on thirsty tools.
She is not "shy" or "friendly", you can tell by looking into her eyes.

Every single post she makes on the internet is her real self.
Entitled, hateful, spoiled, delusional, narcissistic, and petulant.
She is a spawn of a kike coal burner raised in luxury and patience on the dime of her kike grandmother.
She rallies against whiteness and all the privilege that has afforded her to live spoiled (never worked an honest day of work in her life, in a relative safe neighborhood FAR away from the PoCs she claims to stand for) because for her it's not enough.
Notice not once does she ever bring up her deadbeat black daddy who left her and never helped provide the life she believes she's entitled to. She will go out of her way to never mention it unless there's a way to garner sympathy and shekels from her cuck brigade.

Also, there are WAY better looking mulatto chicks out there and I'm not just talking about famous ones like Halle Barry.
For fuck's sake, some of y'all are thirsty AF.
 :rock:
"Gentlemen don't like violence but love the violence of words. Prepare for word torture! I'm full of dangerous phrases that should be censored!"

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #6657 on: September 17, 2018, 06:35:08 PM »
+7
Koala's Mooch is lazy as fuck but youtube is a format that lets her do as many takes as she wants until she is satisfied that she is presenting the best possible face for tricking idiots into giving her money. Well, at least in her own eyes and standards. You are not getting anything candid unless the laziness wins out over the greed. Her scripting is terrible but a lot of dullards don't realize how important it is. She does not even pretend at offering anything of value in her videos, she is typical of Gen Y losers and wants money for doing nothing and believes Having The Right Opinions is good enough.

Ding ding ding ding. KM hates places like this and Kiwifarms because we archive the times she shows off her true self or makes a mistake that might endanger the money flow. Like many hypocrites online she wants a public space where she can declare that white people are living cancer but wants it to be an illegal move to use that as evidence against her. Any time you think KM is a nice, shy or friendly person imagine her using her father's death as a scam to steal money from the sympathetic so she can get a second or third computer, buy cigarettes or get Magic cards while using her mother and grandmother to lie about being too poor to eat.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 06:51:39 PM by Slacktivist »

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #6658 on: September 17, 2018, 06:41:35 PM »
+19
I've told all of you before that the frizzy-haired mulatto women are some of the nastiest leftists. All the baggage and other problems of "political" women combined with a higher IQ than their 100% black kin thanks to non-black genetics makes them even louder and more annoying because they can crank the "I am very smart" word garbage and protest shit up to 11. It's like they're rolling off assembly lines hidden away on college campuses.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

gay retard

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #6659 on: September 17, 2018, 07:30:12 PM »
+3

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdZ4Pu1c1eY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdZ4Pu1c1eY</a>

koalas march is a nigger
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 07:32:48 PM by Social Anthropoid »
nah im a
white wow

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #6660 on: September 18, 2018, 09:06:09 AM »
+3
What the shit?

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6661 on: September 18, 2018, 10:58:03 AM »
+5

lol @ thinking this is the hottest mulattos get. Bitch is a solid 5

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #6662 on: September 18, 2018, 11:04:24 AM »
+7
5? Damn man I don't know that shit has ogre written all over it.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6663 on: September 18, 2018, 11:16:34 AM »
+12
I think he means she can pick 5 bushels cotton/hr which is impressive in the post-Lincoln era.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6664 on: September 18, 2018, 11:18:47 AM »
+7
I think he means she can pick 5 bushels cotton/hr which is impressive in the post-Lincoln era.

I knew someone would understand

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #6665 on: September 18, 2018, 12:40:59 PM »
+3
lol @ thinking this is the hottest mulattos get. Bitch is a solid 5

Yes, a 5/10 is the hottest mulattoes can get.

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #6666 on: September 18, 2018, 02:31:57 PM »
+7
Regardless of the number x/10, Koalas Mooch is ugly on the inside :colbert:

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #6667 on: September 18, 2018, 02:32:25 PM »
+4
She looks more part beaner than I do.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #6668 on: September 18, 2018, 05:44:15 PM »
+7
She looks like that girl that clings to the losers group in high school who kind of tolerate her being there because at least she's another person in the group, but nobody really likes her and she doesn't really fit in even there, but somehow ends up pregnant before graduation

Turd Ferguson

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #6669 on: September 18, 2018, 07:51:37 PM »
+8
Her thread on her 'channel' is hilarious

" I was parked at a liquor store that's right on the corner from my house."

"All the more reason for folks to chip in on Patreon (or Paypal) to get $30/month going for that rental space she mentioned."

"So like everything I try to do the patreon got flagged lmao

It's going to take a little longer for the first video to come out but I'm going to be posting it regardless. I just might have to skip using certain footage or replace it.

It's a huge bummer but the show will go on. 😉

Edit: I should add, the account is fine. I just can't pay for royalty fees etc. So it's just fucking with my schedule a little bit. I've contacted them though and explained the situation and they should get back to me."

"Sorry the hear about that. You should post in the internet personality thread because that's what you are now"

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6670 on: September 18, 2018, 08:07:15 PM »
+9

"Sorry the hear about that. You should post in the internet personality thread because that's what you are now"

m'darky

:goonsay:

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #6671 on: September 28, 2018, 01:35:32 AM »
+5
Quote from: friendbot2000

For those saying Nothing Matters let me remind you that:

* Rape Crisis Centers phone banks fucking crashed from the sheer volume of calls today

* This will embolden more people to come forward and confront their abusers.

* A woman stood up and declared with a loud and confident voice that she would not be silenced.

* This sets the stage for November being even more of an electoral bloodbath.

* donations for crisis centers are going through the roof

* The Democrats have sooooo much czmpaign fodder to run on

* the hearings were watched fucking everywhere by everyone. The metrics for people tuning in are fucking insane.

Today mattered. Ford mattered.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3851537&pagenumber=5078&perpage=40#post488377299

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #6672 on: September 28, 2018, 06:29:39 AM »
+5
And by "loud and confident voice" he means "baby talk and tiny" right?

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6673 on: September 28, 2018, 06:46:09 AM »
+4
Quote from: friendbot2000

For those saying Nothing Matters let me remind you that:

* Rape Crisis Centers phone banks fucking crashed from the sheer volume of calls today

* This will embolden more people to come forward and confront their abusers.

* A woman stood up and declared with a loud and confident voice that she would not be silenced.

* This sets the stage for November being even more of an electoral bloodbath.

* donations for crisis centers are going through the roof

* The Democrats have sooooo much czmpaign fodder to run on

* the hearings were watched fucking everywhere by everyone. The metrics for people tuning in are fucking insane.

Today mattered. Ford mattered.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3851537&pagenumber=5078&perpage=40#post488377299
Moral victories, Iíll take my concrete ones thanks.
His name was Harry Anderson

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #6674 on: September 28, 2018, 08:24:07 AM »
+5
It's courageous acts such as the #metoo movement and kavanaughgate that pave the way for victims of sexual harassment to speak up, speak out and make their voices heard!

decades later, once the alleged perpetrator is in or jockeying for a position of wealth/power and can no longer provide further monetary benefit.