;

Author Topic: D&D Funny Quotes Thread  (Read 948098 times)

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #6800 on: October 17, 2018, 08:20:34 PM »
+3

Quote from: Z. Autobahn
Quote from: selec
What's the upside? What does he bring to the table? Why him, specifically?
Beto is one of the few Dems out there who's willing to campaign on big progressive issues with a lot of passion and honest enthusiasm. He's also young, charismatic, and seems to have a minimum of baggage.

"So what makes this guy a good contender for President?"

"Me like him."

So, burglary and drunk driving = a minimum of baggage. Got it. :tuss:

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #6801 on: October 17, 2018, 08:48:47 PM »
+2
What's to stop someone from buying insulting, pro-Trump banner ads on SA?

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian cold, dead hands old Boy Scout Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #6802 on: October 17, 2018, 09:37:35 PM »
+3

Disability checks are late this month.  :parsons:

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6803 on: October 17, 2018, 09:51:43 PM »
+3

Disability checks are late this month.  :parsons:

also, giving Rich money :lolnoxl:

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #6804 on: October 17, 2018, 09:55:55 PM »

Quote from: Z. Autobahn
Quote from: selec
What's the upside? What does he bring to the table? Why him, specifically?
Beto is one of the few Dems out there who's willing to campaign on big progressive issues with a lot of passion and honest enthusiasm. He's also young, charismatic, and seems to have a minimum of baggage.

"So what makes this guy a good contender for President?"

"Me like him."

So, burglary and drunk driving = a minimum of baggage. Got it. :tuss:

Came here to post this

Diamond Dallas Page

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #6805 on: October 18, 2018, 12:01:37 AM »
+3

Not wanting to be doxxed through payment details.

walrus rape strategy

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands KURWA Libertarian
    • Awards
« Reply #6806 on: October 18, 2018, 12:08:10 AM »
+7
Quote from: Mind_Taker
My knowledge of economics is minuscule but I'm like Warren fucking Buffett compared to Trump.

Quote from: mdemone
There is hardly a man alive who is not a doctor, and a poet, and a gentleman compared to Trump. It is quite simply astounding how correct H.L. Mencken was: the American people did finally elevate their stupidest member.

Quote from: Critical
If you can understand the fact that a Trade Defecit is not necessarily a bad thing you understand things infinitely better than Two Scoops.

An average sampling of the goon classic "I'm smarter and better than our Billionaire President." Lets have some fun and do some digging.

"Miniscule knowledge" of economics but they all know more than a man with a bachelor's degree in economics from one of the most highly respected business schools in the country, who did it back when a college degree still meant something. Let's compare accomplishments:

Donald J. Trump - owns worldwide real estate empire worth billions of dollars, elected President of the United States after defeating a bunch of far more experienced politicians in the primary and general elections

Mind_Taker, mdemone, Critical - post on the "Debate & Discussion" subforum of a dying gay website

:thumbsdown:

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' cold, dead hands 420 United Statesian Libertarian Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6807 on: October 18, 2018, 12:34:10 AM »
+3
No person whose primary news outlet is FOXnews will ever be willing to understand that a continent was stolen and massacred. You are not the 'native' people of this land, and you do not have any sort of right to dictate who belongs here.

aaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGHHHHHHH

I'm so ANGRY

You had better show up to vote nov 6th or I'm going to personally drag you out by the collar. Your vote is your sword, your hammer, your harpoon. I will personally show up and drag your ass out of bed if you do not. You've been warned. If you refuse this chance to make things better (even if there is no blue wave) I will bite you.

WHILE YOU ARE SLEEPING!

i love how they're convinced that native americans were indigenous to this continent because NPC news never told them about the mound building culture or that mainstream science has been shifting towards the idea that europeans were the oldest known inhabitants of north america for over a decade, in obviously white supremacist bugmen academic journals. and that the clovis migration theory has been getting trashed on by hard science and physical evidence for even longer. there are human remains and remains of settlements going back tens of thousands of years prior to the natives, all most likely to be of european origin. not even meming we wuz kangz.

also you gotta handwave a ton of history like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_and_Indian_War and the entire history of interaction between mexicans and indians since the beginning of time, and basic facts like that the earliest colonists would be raided regularly and have their women/children raped dismembered and scalped (it's not like this was special treatment for invaders, the mass burial sites of intertribal raids going back hundreds of years before colonial interaction would be half children, the rest women, all with signs of torture, most (90%+) scalped, and up to 20% of the children in some examples having experienced prior scalpings.) for their narratives to work.

So normie history says we slaughtered a bunch of reds and browns? stole their land? yes?

Sounds like we won. That's the way it worked.

IMO, if engaging a marxofag*, :effort:-citing and pointing out possibilities whites didn't do those horrible things is a lot of playing by their "racism is the worst evah!" rules and you the shitlord are left looking for a chance to go "but you see..." It all ends in you just aligning yourself a percent more to their side.

Boomer-level anecdote: Ever miss some maybe-not-quite-planned but maybe some somewhat-expected/obliged-time with ur lady at the time so you could go drink some beers or something stupid? She got pissed probably yes? Do you spend the next few days playing by her rules and apologizing for it? Or do you say 'yeah that's a thing I do and wanna do sometimes'?

* e: actually do appreciate the effortpost here, it's nothing I knew of, like at all. I want to read it but have been into the liquid-jew tonight. It absolutely will not work on d&d faggots though I can promise.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 12:47:02 AM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #6808 on: October 18, 2018, 03:51:54 AM »
+6
Quote from: Unzip and Attack
Bullshit. Republicans will crawl over oil-soaked broken glass to pull the lever. It all comes down to Dem turnout. The 35% who approve of Trump's "race relations" will 100% show up on election day.

Quote from: Harton
The chuds are the only ones talking about it at work. Iím careful who I even bring up voting around just in case I accidentally motivate them to the polls. My work environment is infested with evangelical truck drivers. Iíve been telling all my known allies to vote early when itís just been one on one.

Let them think they are safe.......

Quote from: DeathChicken
While having my usual one dollar cheeseburger at Burger King because haha, that's what I can afford after rent, I was treated to some dude loudly proclaiming that everything is the fault of stupid Liberals and that every day he drinks a six pack and praises Jesus that Donald Trump is in office. These are the guys who are going to crawl over glass to vote straight R in a few weeks.

Also this is fucking Jersey, you'd think I escaped that thing when I moved

Bonus: More Harton posts because this guy's a giant faggot I've never noticed before. He pops into the Trump thread every once in awhile to talk about guitars, weed, boats or 888 screeds about his growing murderous rage against the chud Drumpf voters in Indiana.

I finally severed with a CHUD friend of mine after a nice blowout where I clearly explained how I thought even if he wasnít a racist, fascist, misogynist, and enemy of gay/trans people. That he in the very least excused all those things to vote for trump and that makes him a bad person. His reasoning was that he was hoping for a factory job.......lol.

At the moment itís been a few months and he came and got his drums from my house like a sixth grader taking his ball home and I havenít talked to him since. Honestly I feel better about it cause I donít feel like Iím constantly holding back my feelings just because the dude can play drums, itís not worth it. These peoples brains are poisoned and there isnít really anything we can do to pull them back except having the knock down drag out and ending the relationship. They are extremely stupid or brainwashed, capitulation and treating them like they are still somehow ok people after voting trump is not going to make them have any serious reflection.

Honestly to me if you can somehow convince yourself to vote Donald trump for goddamn dog catcher there is a serious problem with your judgement let alone POTUS. I donít think this is something that can be fixed, sever and donít give their opinions the respect to even be debated anymore. My frustration levels have been half of what they used to be since I stopped talking to this douchebag.

This whole Trump thing broke me, and itís not just that his dumbass is president and the absolute atrocities that are happening. I donít want to downplay any of the actual harm happening because that has all happened after I was already broken. Leading to me screaming with a blanket over my head in a corner being like ďsee! Donít you see now! I said all this was going to happen and you all said I was crazyĒ

The extra layer that really snapped my worldview early was just how many people I thought were fundamentally good just going to bat for Trump. It opened my eyes wide to the realities of racism and misogyny in this country. Before trump I would give white people the benefit of the doubt and assume they werenít racist until they proved me wrong. Now I believe every white man I meet is a racist Trump loving scumbag until they prove me wrong. Iíve only been wrong like 2 times out of hundreds if not thousands since he won the primary.

Iím broken as a person and how I view 63 million people or whatever number of votes he got. I just hope I can avoid damaging my daughter as she grows up. Donít get me wrong I want her to hate republicans but I donít want her to have this same rage I carry for them. It canít be healthy.

What gives me hope is at least there was a positive result of all of this, and Iím sure Iím not the only one who this has happened too. I know I was brought up with a non racist family but that just means the blatant racism. If you grow up in this country you are conditioned to be racist in ways you donít even realize because society is racist. I now feel like I understand it better than I ever have. So hopefully this same thing happened to a significant enough group of people to effect better long term change. I canít live in total despair without a little bit of hope.

I donít feel bad because I have no empathy for them as humans, I view them as pond scum and am totally fine with it. Itís the burning rage inside me now that tailgates a car with a Trump bumper sticker and flips them off as I drive past and cut them off.

I will regularly call these people racistís at my job where I am in management and these guys are teamster truck drivers. Somehow over the last 2-3 years I have not gotten an HR complaint or been fired. Probably because these guys will call me some awful stuff with colorful language as well so mostly itís best not wanna muddy the waters and risk both our jobs. But I do it in a crowded dispatch office and people laugh and watch like itís a comedy show. I think most of them enjoy the debate enough to not wanna get me fired but at this point I just openly call them out and call them just horrible things and they will laugh and call me something terrible. Itís only a matter of time until someone walks through the office as Iím telling someone how they have white privilege and are a racist scumbag and get fired. I donít even care anymore.

This is what is not healthy about it, I need to calm that rage but canít smoke weed at work so :shrug:

Michael Obama's Miscarriage

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #6809 on: October 18, 2018, 04:15:31 AM »
+4
No person whose primary news outlet is FOXnews will ever be willing to understand that a continent was stolen and massacred. You are not the 'native' people of this land, and you do not have any sort of right to dictate who belongs here.

aaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGHHHHHHH

I'm so ANGRY

You had better show up to vote nov 6th or I'm going to personally drag you out by the collar. Your vote is your sword, your hammer, your harpoon. I will personally show up and drag your ass out of bed if you do not. You've been warned. If you refuse this chance to make things better (even if there is no blue wave) I will bite you.

WHILE YOU ARE SLEEPING!

i love how they're convinced that native americans were indigenous to this continent because NPC news never told them about the mound building culture or that mainstream science has been shifting towards the idea that europeans were the oldest known inhabitants of north america for over a decade, in obviously white supremacist bugmen academic journals. and that the clovis migration theory has been getting trashed on by hard science and physical evidence for even longer. there are human remains and remains of settlements going back tens of thousands of years prior to the natives, all most likely to be of european origin. not even meming we wuz kangz.

also you gotta handwave a ton of history like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_and_Indian_War and the entire history of interaction between mexicans and indians since the beginning of time, and basic facts like that the earliest colonists would be raided regularly and have their women/children raped dismembered and scalped (it's not like this was special treatment for invaders, the mass burial sites of intertribal raids going back hundreds of years before colonial interaction would be half children, the rest women, all with signs of torture, most (90%+) scalped, and up to 20% of the children in some examples having experienced prior scalpings.) for their narratives to work.

So normie history says we slaughtered a bunch of reds and browns? stole their land? yes?

Sounds like we won. That's the way it worked.

IMO, if engaging a marxofag*, :effort:-citing and pointing out possibilities whites didn't do those horrible things is a lot of playing by their "racism is the worst evah!" rules and you the shitlord are left looking for a chance to go "but you see..." It all ends in you just aligning yourself a percent more to their side.

Boomer-level anecdote: Ever miss some maybe-not-quite-planned but maybe some somewhat-expected/obliged-time with ur lady at the time so you could go drink some beers or something stupid? She got pissed probably yes? Do you spend the next few days playing by her rules and apologizing for it? Or do you say 'yeah that's a thing I do and wanna do sometimes'?

* e: actually do appreciate the effortpost here, it's nothing I knew of, like at all. I want to read it but have been into the liquid-jew tonight. It absolutely will not work on d&d faggots though I can promise.

Why not have both? I agree, it's perfectly justified even within the realm of how they frame it. But that's no reason not to care about the actual history of the continent, human migrations, etc. It will take decades to un-fuck academia because of how entrenched people get into their careers surrounding obviously flawed premises based on ideological wishful thinking. And on top of that there's a massive detachment between the pozzed shit that comes out of academia, and the trickle-down to the normies. You could call clovis migration (the normie theory of how injuns got here) a mainstream theory a year or two ago, but not really today; not many people are left defending it, given all the newer genetic research and discoveries of preclovis human remains. We've known about a good chunk of this stuff going back to the 1800s but its a lot harder for Smithsonian and pals to shoah things in the internet era. However the inverse is true when it comes to normie-info; good luck finding blogs or news articles about any theory other than clovis, unless its an attempt to discredit/smear.

hell even studying native american myths legends religion etc indicates the same thing. their own histories almost all mention white blonde tall people being there before them, giving them a lot of knowledge, and some much more esoteric stuff like apparently a lot of the tribes thought these people came from under the ground. "Coincidentally" variants of the same legends existed all over both halves of the continent. between the native stories, genetic evidence, and physical evidence its prly worth a serious look into if we ever attain institutional power.

it gets so little attention that no other theory's really replaced clovis. and there's a lot of pressure not to -- most people who attempt to have their careers fucked over and really do get some of the worst from the kikes. so it's not ever going to be a news story that clovis died because there's not going to be a new narrative to report until they can find a plausible way to retcon a new comfy pozzed story.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 04:32:28 AM by gay retard »
nah im a
white wow

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #6810 on: October 18, 2018, 07:58:01 AM »
+9
I will regularly call these people racist’s at my job where I am in management and these guys are teamster truck drivers. Somehow over the last 2-3 years I have not gotten an HR complaint or been fired. Probably because these guys will call me some awful stuff with colorful language as well so mostly it’s best not wanna muddy the waters and risk both our jobs. But I do it in a crowded dispatch office and people laugh and watch like it’s a comedy show. I think most of them enjoy the debate enough to not wanna get me fired but at this point I just openly call them out and call them just horrible things and they will laugh and call me something terrible. It’s only a matter of time until someone walks through the office as I’m telling someone how they have white privilege and are a racist scumbag and get fired. I don’t even care anymore.

This is what is not healthy about it, I need to calm that rage but can’t smoke weed at work so :shrug:

This is awesome. Follow the shit out of Harton, because an epic meltdown is brewing. He hasn't gotten an HR complaint and his co-workers just laugh it off, because I'd assume it's a semi-roughneck trucking company where shit talk and insults are just part of day-to-day interactions.

His co-workers probably think he's an alright guy. A shitlib, but a cool dude to throw some trash back and fourth with. What they don't realize is that he's expressing just how hot and bothered he really is on an internet message board for shemales and faggots.

It's only a matter of time until they realize "Wait, this homo is actually buthurt and he actually caries this nonsense home with him, at the end of the day."

It's all fun and videogames until the non NPCs get to the part in the storyline, where they have to kill off the quest giver dispatcher.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 08:02:07 AM by blasting_asshole »

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #6811 on: October 18, 2018, 08:16:51 AM »
+3
I, too, would like to see more of this Horton fella.

I mean, he literally was the only one who was smart enough to know that Drumpf was going to win, and now he just has to sit in a corner with a blanket over his head screaming. Sounds normal and sane.  :nixon:

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6812 on: October 18, 2018, 09:02:31 AM »
+4
trump voters' "brains are poisoned" he says, as he cowers in the corner underneath a blanket, screaming about "the atrocities"

also holy shit i had no idea so many liberals used pot as a crutch to keep themselves from breaking down all the time.  i think the war on drugs is a waste of money and i don't care what people put into their own bodies, but that can't be good for all of these depression/anxiety sadbrains
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #6813 on: October 18, 2018, 09:29:13 AM »
+6
trump voters' "brains are poisoned" he says, as he cowers in the corner underneath a blanket, screaming about "the atrocities"

also holy shit i had no idea so many liberals used pot as a crutch to keep themselves from breaking down all the time.  i think the war on drugs is a waste of money and i don't care what people put into their own bodies, but that can't be good for all of these depression/anxiety sadbrains
A good number of faggots like pot because it allows them to live both the professional white collar life while also living a life on the outskirts where they traverse the rough and tumble impoverished areas, because they have a "dealer". Granted weed is still relatively harmless to stuff like cocaine or heroin, but skirting the laws and being a preferred customer makes them feel special.

They hate when someone is indifferent to pot, mostly because you're not impressed. If you were anti-weed that would give them something to rigorously rally against as they stand their moral ground and use the divine will of the heavens to shake your very being to the core, if you're pro-weed that means you're one of the members of the club and someone they can bare their entire soul to.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 09:31:27 AM by a torrent of piss »

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' cold, dead hands 420 United Statesian Libertarian Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry old Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6814 on: October 18, 2018, 11:45:34 AM »
+5

A good number of faggots like pot because it allows them to live both the professional white collar life while also living a life on the outskirts where they traverse the rough and tumble impoverished areas, because they have a "dealer". Granted weed is still relatively harmless to stuff like cocaine or heroin, but skirting the laws and being a preferred customer makes them feel special.

They hate when someone is indifferent to pot, mostly because you're not impressed. If you were anti-weed that would give them something to rigorously rally against as they stand their moral ground and use the divine will of the heavens to shake your very being to the core, if you're pro-weed that means you're one of the members of the club and someone they can bare their entire soul to.

There's also the whole thing of them being still stuck in HS and being the outcast nerd and drugs are what cool guys do! So is drinking from a flask like some grizzled film noir PI! Flexing online on a faggot forum about how much of a cool guy they are. Fucking goons.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6815 on: October 18, 2018, 12:47:21 PM »
+3

There's also the whole thing of them being still stuck in HS and being the outcast nerd and drugs are what cool guys do! So is drinking from a flask like some grizzled film noir PI! Flexing online on a faggot forum about how much of a cool guy they are. Fucking goons.
This does beg the question how old they are 20ish, 30ish, or 40ish?
His name was Harry Anderson

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #6816 on: October 18, 2018, 01:30:51 PM »
+7
Goons love to abuse pot, because every other drug beats the goddamn shit out of you the next day, forcing you to accept the consequences of performing an amateur, synthetic manipulation of your own brain chemistry. We all know how much goons love to avoid assumption of responsibility for their actions.

With weed, they can just deny/handwave away that next day fog because it isn't pounding at their head, making them throw up, giving them the shivers or leaving them doubled over with nausea. Since it's a subtle malaise they can just deny reality by diverting blame, like they do with everything else in their irresponsible lives. As long as it's not making you shit your brains out in agony or spasm violently, it's perfectly healthy!

:parsons: "My lethargic state of constant neutrality and inability to become excited by even my most favorite things is just typical doctor diagnosed depression and not at all anything to do with habitual marijuana usage. Maybe if evil rethuglikkkans and RonaLD Hrumpfh would take mental healthcare more seriously, I wouldn't be in this situation!"
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 01:49:31 PM by blasting_asshole »

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6817 on: October 18, 2018, 03:40:25 PM »
+4
I will regularly call these people racistís at my job where I am in management and these guys are teamster truck drivers. Somehow over the last 2-3 years I have not gotten an HR complaint or been fired. Probably because these guys will call me some awful stuff with colorful language as well so mostly itís best not wanna muddy the waters and risk both our jobs. But I do it in a crowded dispatch office and people laugh and watch like itís a comedy show. I think most of them enjoy the debate enough to not wanna get me fired but at this point I just openly call them out and call them just horrible things and they will laugh and call me something terrible. Itís only a matter of time until someone walks through the office as Iím telling someone how they have white privilege and are a racist scumbag and get fired. I donít even care anymore.

This is what is not healthy about it, I need to calm that rage but canít smoke weed at work so :shrug:

This is awesome. Follow the shit out of Harton, because an epic meltdown is brewing. He hasn't gotten an HR complaint and his co-workers just laugh it off, because I'd assume it's a semi-roughneck trucking company where shit talk and insults are just part of day-to-day interactions.

His co-workers probably think he's an alright guy. A shitlib, but a cool dude to throw some trash back and fourth with. What they don't realize is that he's expressing just how hot and bothered he really is on an internet message board for shemales and faggots.

It's only a matter of time until they realize "Wait, this homo is actually buthurt and he actually caries this nonsense home with him, at the end of the day."

It's all fun and videogames until the non NPCs get to the part in the storyline, where they have to kill off the quest giver dispatcher.

This is where the generational/class divide is pretty obvious. Anyone older than let's say 35 or didn't grow up in a big city still has the mentality of "nobody likes a tattle tale" and won't go to HR over anything unless it truly matters. They also probably find him funny. Guarantee you if he ever did an HR complaint against them though they'd all turn.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 05:58:11 PM by unprivsplain »

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #6818 on: October 18, 2018, 04:58:37 PM »
+4
I told this chick I was trying to bang that I didn't follow politics (because I was trying to bang her) and she unleashed on me and told me that not following politics was my white male privilege.

I didn't bang her.  :colbert:

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Doxxnet
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6819 on: October 18, 2018, 05:48:11 PM »
+11
I told this chick I was trying to bang that I didn't follow politics (because I was trying to bang her) and she unleashed on me and told me that not following politics was my white male privilege.

I didn't bang her.  :colbert:

You should have banged her in a way she did not get any gratification out of.

You know, the normal way.

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist Texan cold, dead hands Prepper Libertarian 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #6820 on: October 18, 2018, 05:50:24 PM »
+8
They also probably find him funny.
This is the answer. This dude thinks he is the lone intellectual badass, roasting people who disagree with him and making everyone look stupid to the delight of the onlookers. In reality he is their Milton from Office Space. The butt of everybody's jokes that nobody takes seriously because he does nothing, but he's not harmful to anyone and isn't making more money than them so they don't really give a fuck.
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
« Reply #6821 on: October 18, 2018, 06:15:09 PM »
+6
Causing problems at your workplace over politics seriously sounds like shitting where you eat.

Also as an evil right wing pothead these losers need to smoke some uplifting sativa and go on an adventure in the sun rather than smoking indica and passing out at home like some degen.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #6822 on: October 18, 2018, 06:25:24 PM »
+5
They also probably find him funny.
This is the answer. This dude thinks he is the lone intellectual badass, roasting people who disagree with him and making everyone look stupid to the delight of the onlookers. In reality he is their Milton from Office Space. The butt of everybody's jokes that nobody takes seriously because he does nothing, but he's not harmful to anyone and isn't making more money than them so they don't really give a fuck.

This and/or they know he's a liberal but they think he's playing up his beliefs to take part in office banter for their entertainment, but they don't realize he's literally saying what he believes and lecturing them in anger.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6823 on: October 18, 2018, 06:49:49 PM »
+1
Also as an evil right wing pothead these losers need to smoke some uplifting sativa and go on an adventure in the sun rather than smoking indica and passing out at home like some degen.

Same except I don't know any names of anything I get I just know it's the absolute tits to blaze and go out in the 100f summer on the bike or running trails.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #6824 on: October 18, 2018, 08:22:34 PM »
+7
Quote from: VH4Ever
Quote from: Koalas Massacre
The Looney toons were racist as fuck what crack have you been smoking?
Yeah that comment REALLY underscores how perniciously really fucking racist speech patterns, sayings, terms and etc just creep into the culture and this is part of why white fragility is a thing, I think, speaking as a white person. I mean it's a helluva thing to realize all the cartoons you saw as a kid and a lot of grampa's quirky old sayings came right straight from the Jim Crow racist South and were intended to subjugate POC and some people just can't come to terms with it.

And of course this is why right wing pundits like to coddle whites back to sleep with "They want to make everything about RACE! Geez!" whilst knowing full well how acceptable racist terminology is, even if a lot of people don't realize a term has racist roots.

Those stupid right wingers are worried that everything is about race, he said, agreeing with a race baiting pan handling fake negro that nearly century old cartoons enabled white privilege and fragility.

Quote from: CmdrRiker
Just in case this is a genuine concern, nah gurl. Girl is totes a millennial colloquialism now. Now, whether or not it is possibly reappropriated is another story.

Did we possibly reappropriate the word "girl" from the exclusive holy purview of sassy black women? but remember conservatives are obsessed with liberals making everything about race.

Quote from: Groovelord Neato
i know 1st amendment and all that but it is obnoxious how these people can just blatantly lie and the morons will eat it up.

Quote from: Groovelord Neato
the electoral college was always about slaves. the southern states knew the north would gain population faster and wanted undue influence on national politics.

I like how after awhile you start to recognize posting patterns. Neato is pretty consistent about his lack of self awareness. Nothing to see but hundreds of posts a week in politics chat.

Quote from: Skex
There is no persuading these assholes at this point. We have to out vote them cause if that fails things are going to have to get ugly to fix this mess.

And Skex pops up again and again with dire warnings that we must vote properly or time for race wars.

Quote from: Skex, 2014
What's pissing me off, My company is run by a bunch of idiots who have created a corporate culture where only "Yes" (wo)men are promoted, and anyone who may warn that some idea coming down from on high (directors or one of the 5 layers of VPs we have) may be less than a stellar idea is labeled as having a negative attitude finds themselves relegated to grunt work.

Quote from: Skex, 2017
I know that it's a little bit of a necro, but as a veteran of the original cultural revolution (see avatar) I approve of the anti-sjw tears, there is nothing so sweetly ironic as someone complaining that being a shit person isn't socially acceptable. And that calling them on their shit views is somehow oppressing them.

Cry moar little snowflake.

Only four years ago this IT nerd was venting about problems at work and now he's a battle hardened anti-conservative woke about race. Hope he isn't executed for thought crimes against women when the revolution comes and he totally participates in it, they aren't the type to forgive these past mistakes!

Quote from: Skex, White Fragility Thread
I try to be considerate of others, in particular those who are shat upon by the dominant culture in as a member of said dominant culture I try to take care not to trample over those others through ignorance. However I have a strong urge to say that the hoopla over "cultural appropriation" sounds like a bunch of drama over nothing or worse over a good thing. Cultures have borrowed/pilfered/copied each other since, well probably since we came down from the trees. That old saw about "imitation being the highest form of flattery" comes to mind as well...

...In fact historically it's been the regressives who raise a stink about people getting out of their ethnic/cultural lanes. So the idea that some aspects of other cultures should be locked away seems regressive to me.

holy moly full post here and original White Fragility thread here

Poor Skex, misogyny and racism, it's off to the rainbow painted gulag for sure.

Quote from: Telsa Cola
If someone wants a good thesis idea dealing with race relations you could examine how the language shifted more from infantilizing to dehumanizing, likely as the justifications they constructed for slaving faded away.

When you get a do nothing PhD in Race Science here's a thesis idea to seal the deal! "Did Racism Exist In The Past"!

Quote from: GreyjoyBastard
like, in the late 1700s, private ownership of cannons and boats was legal

and you were allowed to put the cannons on the boats, creating the mightiest weapon of war yet conceived by man

the extrapolation to modern private ownership of artillery and nuclear missiles could not be more obvious

Italics his. Enlightened poster GreyjoyBastard has determined the true end game of support of the 2nd Amendment. Rednecks loading nuclear payloads into rusted artillery they have propped up on cinderblocks in their front yard.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 08:24:45 PM by Slacktivist »