;

Author Topic: D&D Funny Quotes Thread  (Read 669448 times)

Ass Diamond

• Enemy Of The State
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Soldier Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Rethuglikkkan Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #5700 on: September 08, 2017, 12:19:47 PM »
+2
Quote from: C. Everett Koop
There is a solution but people aren't ready to hear it, much less implement it. Which is a shame, because the only way to save the country, much less the world, is to eliminate the cancer that is White Privilege.

Quote from: C. Everett Koop
There's no way to eliminate white majority without bloodshed, simply because they're scared that we're going to treat them as badly as they've treated us. One black president, milquetoast as he was, broke an entire political party and has led to open displays of white supremacism. To even dream of hinting of the idea in public is to give centrists a call to arms. It's literally all or nothing. It's why I'm not surprised that Coates is willing to walk up to the edge of the argument and I know it has to have crossed his mind, but he's simply not able or not willing to make that leap due to the consequences, of which there would be a high possibility of him being killed.

By their own rules this motherfucker should be banned for racism. Oh wait

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5701 on: September 08, 2017, 01:38:29 PM »
+8
If you've got an SA account you won't miss it'd be a good experiment to see how many times you could full quote a post in D&D and reply with " "Why don't we just murder all the white people?" "

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #5702 on: September 08, 2017, 07:05:44 PM »
+13
Because you'd be promoted to Admin on the spot

anti-nigger machine

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #5703 on: September 08, 2017, 07:45:46 PM »
+7
Quote from: koalas march
The bank ran my credit score 2 weeks ago and my credit is 0 somehow. I guess never having credit card to pay off backfired on me. I should owe some money for medical bills at least, but i guess 0 is better than outright bad?

Nope. I worked under the table a lot, and even had an apartment that I "paid for" each month by cleaning the buildings. I never had a credit card because being a *~*creative*~* means that I never had a set amount of money coming in each month and I never wanted to go into debt. I went to community college and managed to luck my way out of debt when I dropped out. Even when I worked for my last companies I was a contractor and never had a set amount of hours. I moved back in to take care of my family and don't pay rent. I pay for gas, food (although I need to get an ebt card again) my phone and stuff for around the house. (toiletries, cleaning products etc) Oh and Thanks Obama, because my meds (over $400) are paid through the ACA

yeah cause everyone has $30. I can pay to freeze my no credit or have gas/food/phone

I'm going with gas/food/phone.

real talk: I have $2.38 in my bank account. 0 in my savings besides the $5 I can't take out.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Last known picture of Ashli Kyanka.
    • Awards
« Reply #5704 on: September 08, 2017, 08:25:13 PM »
+2
The bank ran my credit score 2 weeks ago and my credit is 0 somehow. I guess never having credit card to pay off backfired on me. I should owe some money for medical bills at least, but i guess 0 is better than outright bad?

Nope. I worked under the table a lot, and even had an apartment that I "paid for" each month by cleaning the buildings. I never had a credit card because being a *~*creative*~* means that I never had a set amount of money coming in each month and I never wanted to go into debt. I went to community college and managed to luck my way out of debt when I dropped out. Even when I worked for my last companies I was a contractor and never had a set amount of hours. I moved back in to take care of my family and don't pay rent. I pay for gas, food (although I need to get an ebt card again) my phone and stuff for around the house. (toiletries, cleaning products etc) Oh and Thanks Obama, because my meds (over $400) are paid through the ACA

yeah cause everyone has $30. I can pay to freeze my no credit or have gas/food/phone

I'm going with gas/food/phone.

real talk: I have $2.38 in my bank account. 0 in my savings besides the $5 I can't take out.

:trump2:

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #5705 on: September 08, 2017, 08:29:44 PM »
+15
What kind of existence is that?

I mean, besides "SA mod"

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #5706 on: September 08, 2017, 09:48:34 PM »
+10
SA could really clean up by banning everyone with less than :tenbux: in their combined bank accounts

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5707 on: September 08, 2017, 10:26:35 PM »
+16
ain't koala's march the insane black yas queen of the shortlived black people only subforum

y'all racist white crackers are keeping me down with your privilege! it's YOUR fault I dropped out(!) of community college(!!) on a creative arts degree(!!!) and at least I was smart enough to never own a credit card and to work under the table and now my credit is null also I'm too smart for credit card debt that's why with no debts to my name I have $0 in savings and live at home to "take care of" my family!

like come on you crazy cunt that's like seven god damn self-sabotage cues

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #5708 on: September 08, 2017, 11:21:20 PM »
+12
Is it possible to have a zero credit score? I didn't think it was.

Anyway another nigger that's poor because it's too fucking lazy or stupid to get a job or vocational training or a college degree. I mean colleges are lining up to drag niggers and negresses in to pad their diversity quotas.

Cry me a river bitch ass nigger.

Jace821

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #5709 on: September 08, 2017, 11:50:33 PM »
+7
What kind of existence is that?

I mean, besides "SA mod"

Man who the fuck would admit that shit even online?

KM is a great representative of what the negro forum is. 10 losers who blame their bad decisions on anonymous white men. inthink she's somewhere in her late 20s and she still hasn't grown up.

anti-nigger machine

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #5710 on: September 09, 2017, 12:40:16 AM »
+5
ain't koala's march the insane black yas queen of the shortlived black people only subforum

y'all racist white crackers are keeping me down with your privilege! it's YOUR fault I dropped out(!) of community college(!!) on a creative arts degree(!!!) and at least I was smart enough to never own a credit card and to work under the table and now my credit is null also I'm too smart for credit card debt that's why with no debts to my name I have $0 in savings and live at home to "take care of" my family!

She's millennialwokenigger.txt

Obsessed with black pop culture, militant despite being half kike and a perpetual victim despite pretending to be a strong POC that whitey's terrified of. 

Aslo: fyi gif fans I've been asked very nicely to cool it with the gifs for the sake of rural lurkers with bad connections and I'm going to try to work on that. :)

*six gifs later*

Quote from: Chilichimp
You're real real bad at toning down the gifs. Not saying I don't like them, just an observation in light of your recent post about toning it down.

It's the first post!! And Obama is Obama!! And, and!!! I said I was trying

Look if you want real talk: part of my anxiety disorder and ptsd is that I have trouble communicating verbally at times. I get flustered and all kinds of shit. I like gifs because it conveys my emotions visually (the internet is generally a visual medium) and I don't have to worry as much about saying the wrong thing on accident or miscommunicating, which is a huge thing when people from other subforums like to find me and pick apart everyfuckingthing I do or say.

long story short: please be patient with me :(

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • When's the damn game on?
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old
    • Awards
« Reply #5711 on: September 09, 2017, 12:48:11 AM »
+3

She's millennialwokenigger.txt

Obsessed with black pop culture, militant despite being half kike and a perpetual victim despite pretending to be a strong POC that whitey's terrified of. 
It's the first post!! And Obama is Obama!! And, and!!! I said I was trying

Look if you want real talk: part of my anxiety disorder and ptsd is that I have trouble communicating verbally at times. I get flustered and all kinds of shit. I like gifs because it conveys my emotions visually (the internet is generally a visual medium) and I don't have to worry as much about saying the wrong thing on accident or miscommunicating, which is a huge thing when people from other subforums like to find me and pick apart everyfuckingthing I do or say.

long story short: please be patient with me :(

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5712 on: September 09, 2017, 01:07:14 AM »
+3
Is it possible to have a zero credit score? I didn't think it was.
Maybe she has a "thin file."

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5713 on: September 09, 2017, 09:38:02 AM »
+19
internet detective fun time

she dropped out of community college for a creative arts degree as a Black Woman. we can assume that 100% of the time the staff would've bent over backwards to accommodate her so it's all on her. a creative arts degree means none of her classes have much objective criteria. if you get an essay assignment and blather on about your personal interpretation, it's as valid as anybody else's and is an easy C minimum. add self diagnosed ptsd and anxiety disorder. bingo. she dropped out of college because of sadbrains and/or laziness. she hated going to college that much, doing any work at all, or having to see or deal with people beyond a computer screen. if she can't post a super cool .gif at somebody or banhammer them when they upset her she has nothing.

BUT REMEMBER

her life situation is the fault of Evil White Men and any day now she will rise up and murder all of them to settle the score. if she doesn't dissolve into a sobbing mess the first time she sees an unholstered gun in the same room as her.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #5714 on: September 11, 2017, 08:13:19 AM »
+4
"No credit should be good credit! HOW YOU GONNA PUNISH ME FOR HAVING NEVER GONE INTO DEBT!?" Is in the high-school/college freshman edgelord worldview starterpack along with "both political parties are shit! Flying Spaghetti Monster 2016!!!" and "Socially liberal/financially conservative"

Proof that you've been able to repay an amount of money over time and be on time with each payment is far beyond comparison to having never borrowed/never paid back.

There is much more will power involved in paying for something you already own vs saving up for something you want. Reward system and all.

0 credit makes complete sense.

:smug: "Ok, since been responsible enough to have never borrowed, why don't you keep up that trend and save up for this car/house? Be the responsible, creditless individual you are and come on back when you can pay in full!"
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 08:16:43 AM by blasting_asshole »

Trigger Word: Everything

• Unperson
  • Always someone triggered but no one's getting shot
    • Awards
« Reply #5715 on: September 11, 2017, 08:58:55 AM »
+9

:smug: "Ok, since been responsible enough to have never borrowed, why don't you keep up that trend and save up for this car/house? Be the responsible, credit less individual you are and come on back when you can pay in full!"

Bitch can't save up for a damn McDonald's combo meal.  Her financial goal is "Welfare Queen"  Society's only hope is that she doesn't find a sperm donor anytime soon.

She is slowly checking off every box in the stereotypical black parasite checklist, and it is killing her.  Sad thing is she is too lazy to do anything about it (check off another box) except to blame Whitey (check off another box).
 :fatacceptance:
Shit. I guess this has helped me realize my privilege even more. So that's some good come out of it.
I feel so sad for all the people who don't have a supportive environment even like SA.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5716 on: September 11, 2017, 10:17:20 AM »
+3
"No credit should be good credit! HOW YOU GONNA PUNISH ME FOR HAVING NEVER GONE INTO DEBT!?" Is in the high-school/college freshman edgelord worldview starterpack along with "both political parties are shit! Flying Spaghetti Monster 2016!!!" and "Socially liberal/financially conservative"

Proof that you've been able to repay an amount of money over time and be on time with each payment is far beyond comparison to having never borrowed/never paid back.

There is much more will power involved in paying for something you already own vs saving up for something you want. Reward system and all.

0 credit makes complete sense.

:smug: "Ok, since been responsible enough to have never borrowed, why don't you keep up that trend and save up for this car/house? Be the responsible, creditless individual you are and come on back when you can pay in full!"

Is it part of my white privilege that my dad said to me "It helps your credit if you get a really basic no frills credit card and just pay it off on time every month, use it for gas or groceries."? Fucking life hacks to blacks, apparently. That and having a dad in my life!

Jace821

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #5717 on: September 11, 2017, 11:52:30 AM »
+2

:smug: "Ok, since been responsible enough to have never borrowed, why don't you keep up that trend and save up for this car/house? Be the responsible, credit less individual you are and come on back when you can pay in full!"

Bitch can't save up for a damn McDonald's combo meal.  Her financial goal is "Welfare Queen"  Society's only hope is that she doesn't find a sperm donor anytime soon.

She is slowly checking off every box in the stereotypical black parasite checklist, and it is killing her.  Sad thing is she is too lazy to do anything about it (check off another box) except to blame Whitey (check off another box).
 :fatacceptance:

Bitch has checked off every box except for getting knocked up. She didn't post for a couple months because "she had stuff to take care of". Looks like that meant moving back in with her family (all of whom are unemployed btw). Even her own grandmother detests her. For her sake I hope she's a lesbian.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #5718 on: September 12, 2017, 08:33:38 AM »
+5
Is it part of my white privilege that my dad said to me "It helps your credit if you get a really basic no frills credit card and just pay it off on time every month, use it for gas or groceries."? Fucking life hacks to blacks, apparently. That and having a dad in my life!

Is it part of my white privilege to simply have the minimal mental fortitude required to realize "This is ~current year~ I can track all my purchases instantly through my banking app. I'll just spend on my credit card and what I spend, I'll deduct from my checking account balance and pay it off at the end of the cycle."

What I really don't get are all these budgeting apps, people seem to love. Google doc spreadsheet is more than enough for me. When in doubt, round up and you'll always wind up with more money than you estimated at the end of each pay cycle.

If you really doubt your own impulse control and wanna take it a step further, withdraw the money from your checking, squirrel it away in a lockbox and deposit/transfer it at the end of the cycle

Really just addition and subtraction, white man, mental gymnastics. Nobody taught me anything about credit. Eventually, APR kicked in, the goddamn Jews got me for like $20 so I canceled and upgraded to a better card with 0 APR for 2 years, set a reminder to cancel that, after 2 years, badda bing, badda boom, here I am today around the 700 range. I'm just gonna let the car note take care of the rest.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 08:36:36 AM by blasting_asshole »

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #5719 on: September 12, 2017, 04:51:10 PM »
700 is a bad credit score boss

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus! Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #5720 on: September 12, 2017, 09:54:17 PM »
+1

Edgy, but you do realize 850 to 900 is tops right?

I've been well over 700 for years, but 700 isn't like nigger tier credit.:lolno:

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposters of the World Unite
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands Californian old
    • Awards
« Reply #5721 on: September 12, 2017, 10:20:57 PM »
+1

What? It's not great but it's in no way bad

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Prepper Motorcyclist Libertarian 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #5722 on: September 12, 2017, 11:14:53 PM »
+1
I have fucking ridiculously good credit cause I ran up a huge debt buying a fuckload of drugs online for like 4 years which I paid ultimately via CC, oh and also I bought a new car which helped of course. If I can have a decent credit score as the non-caring, irresponsible junkie that I am, you have to be a real dipshit to have NO credit.

I even understand like having decent credit, then losing your job and it tanks or whatever. Shit happens. But having NO credit in your mid-late 20s and beyond? Seriously, what the fuck are you doing with your life?

And don't give me that bullshit that you pay cash for everything when you have $5 or whatever the fuck in your bank account. Like yeah I travel around the world $5 at a time!
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #5723 on: September 13, 2017, 08:51:51 AM »
+4
Sorry, must be my white privilege 800 Credit Score talking  :smug:

*Not a Rocket alt account

Aran

• Cishet White Male
  • Paedofinder General
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #5724 on: September 13, 2017, 01:06:53 PM »
+2
I have a 718, my credit score took a literal 60 point nosedive a few months ago because the emergency credit card of my grandma's I was on since high school was going on 20 years old, so I had an effective 20 year credit history, but she decided to close it since it wasn't being used and more than halved my credit age in one fell swoop.

Whoops.