;

Author Topic: D&D Funny Quotes Thread  (Read 914111 times)

Ossipago

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #6625 on: September 11, 2018, 10:30:19 PM »
+5
The posts aren't funny taken alone. It is a fairly long course of argument with repeated themes of blind tanky anti West bias being shot down that is funny. As for a link I'm fucking sure people can manage to navigate to D&D unaided. Fuck off.

Professor of Niggerology

• Unperson
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Inshallah! Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut Fascist United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #6626 on: September 12, 2018, 03:25:06 AM »
+6
It's simple. I get it. I'm good at it and I didn't have to shit my pants playing night and day to get to the level I'm at. My kid likes it and the teamwork aspect is more fun than the lone soldier tendencies of TF2 players.

Roaming soldier in TF2 is pretty fun if you have mastered rocketjumping in the game. There's no fancy jetpacks to help you fly like Pharah has in Overwatch.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlIfpRP-56Q" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlIfpRP-56Q</a>
This also takes a lot of autism to master
FREE NEAT

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #6627 on: September 12, 2018, 07:58:34 AM »
+11
Vidya is for children

PS save your faggoty vidya chat for one of the dedicated faggoty vidya threads

Sorry we're not all chatting about which stationary bike is best to generate enough power to play FIFA 04 on PS2 hooked up to a 2nd hand windup TV in a house made out of a highway billboard.

Allow me to cater my post more towards your demographic....

Hey guys, ˇQue pasol amigos! just so you know, a discarded workout bench makes for a way better makeshift couch than a stolen beach chair.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 08:02:48 AM by blasting_asshole »

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Italian United Statesian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6628 on: September 12, 2018, 09:00:00 AM »
+4
That's like saying Tee-Ball is a game made explicitly for pro-sports and kids who don't know any better.

Exactly. Overwatch is tee-ball.

Pretty much. I'm not that good at videogames and I get to clickety clack away at Overwatch, rack up an average of 7k heals per match, earn gold medals, be appreciated by my teammates. The bell goes ding at the end of the match, I get my slice of cheese and I'm happy.

I feel like an eleague caliber gamer, even though I'm terrible at TF2/CS and FIFA.

It's simple. I get it. I'm good at it and I didn't have to shit my pants playing night and day to get to the level I'm at. My kid likes it and the teamwork aspect is more fun than the lone soldier tendencies of TF2 players.

Yeah, I agree that the simplicity makes it a great game to play with your kid. It also makes it a great game for esports spergs trying to get their very own mouse pad sponsorship. It falls short everywhere in-between, imo.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #6629 on: September 12, 2018, 07:27:10 PM »
+4
Vidya is for children

PS save your faggoty vidya chat for one of the dedicated faggoty vidya threads

Sorry we're not all chatting about which stationary bike is best to generate enough power to play FIFA 04 on PS2 hooked up to a 2nd hand windup TV in a house made out of a highway billboard.

Allow me to cater my post more towards your demographic....

Hey guys, ˇQue pasol amigos! just so you know, a discarded workout bench makes for a way better makeshift couch than a stolen beach chair.

Sure but vidya is for children

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #6630 on: September 13, 2018, 08:18:46 AM »
+4
vidya is for first world children

FTFY.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #6631 on: September 13, 2018, 10:59:26 PM »
+2
vidya is for first world children

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

that’s great but vidya is for children

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #6632 on: September 13, 2018, 11:40:01 PM »
+2
Video games are fun

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #6633 on: September 14, 2018, 12:56:24 AM »
+2

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #6634 on: September 14, 2018, 01:16:57 AM »

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #6635 on: September 14, 2018, 07:51:52 AM »
+2

Social Anthropoid

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Faggot Sasstronaut Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #6636 on: September 15, 2018, 05:13:08 AM »
+4
holy shit i regret posting about video games its still going
nah im a
white wow

nerdball

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian White Chick old Libertarian
    • Awards
« Reply #6637 on: September 15, 2018, 10:19:12 PM »
+13
Further proof that trannies ruin everything they touch.

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #6638 on: September 16, 2018, 02:29:15 AM »
+6
koalas march parlayed her free gaming pc, trip to nogcon 2018 and dead daddy barbeque into the next logical scam. Video commentaries ala Anita Sarkeesian.

I'm not going to link it since she's dying for hateviews but the intro has 87 views and the Pateron is currently pulling in a whopping $79 a month from 9 tugboats.

She also posted a manic video where she's all niggered up in her mom's car talking about how she's going to rent studio space and how evil offsite trolls mass reported her Pateron.

Which is funny since nobody is talking about this because she posted it in her containment subforum instead of D&D.

Bitterfly

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #6639 on: September 16, 2018, 04:47:53 AM »
+2
koalas march parlayed her free gaming pc, trip to nogcon 2018 and dead daddy barbeque into the next logical scam. Video commentaries ala Anita Sarkeesian.

I'm not going to link it since she's dying for hateviews but the intro has 87 views and the Pateron is currently pulling in a whopping $79 a month from 9 tugboats.

She also posted a manic video where she's all niggered up in her mom's car talking about how she's going to rent studio space and how evil offsite trolls mass reported her Pateron.

Which is funny since nobody is talking about this because she posted it in her containment subforum instead of D&D.

post the link faggot

edit: https://www.youtube.com/user/koalasmarch1/
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 04:53:56 AM by Bitterfly »
Opinion, O disciples, is a disease; opinion is a tumour; opinion is a sore. He who has overcome all opinions, O disciples, is called a saint, one who knows.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #6640 on: September 16, 2018, 06:43:19 AM »
+8
He literally explained both why he didn't link it and why you dumb nigger bastard are too dumb to not click it but shouldn't.

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #6641 on: September 16, 2018, 06:47:18 AM »
+5
Looking at her creator page doesn't give her videos views you dumb, fat fuck.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #6642 on: September 16, 2018, 07:38:52 AM »
+6
Looking at her creator page doesn't give her videos views you dumb, fat fuck.
Some dumb nigger gonna click through. Guaranteed.

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #6643 on: September 16, 2018, 07:40:22 AM »
+11
Don't click it's a Fed honey pot

Jace821

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #6644 on: September 16, 2018, 09:30:41 AM »
+5

post the link faggot

edit: https://www.youtube.com/user/koalasmarch1/

I couldn’t get through one minute it was so bad. She just rambles and sounds like a valley girl. It’s obvious she didn’t bother to write anything down before filming.

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Quick Robin, to the Golden Corral!
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout old cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #6645 on: September 16, 2018, 01:48:37 PM »
+9
I wouldn't worry about giving Brittany extra views. The monetization options for a channel with 66 subscribers and 86 views on her premiere video is non-existent. For all the yasss slay queen! stuff she gets on somethingawful, she's a nobody millenial like a million other millenials that start a channel on Youtube.

The airwaves are saturated with social justice commentary and other folks with long-running channels can pull in the views and get actual monies out of that system. For folks starting out, "heyyyy guysss uh... this is gonna be, like, uhhmmm, like a channel that's like, all about misogynoir* and dogwhistle racism and uhhh uhmmmm like..."  is not compelling content.

Her second video where she says that Patreon shut down her account temporarily also asks her viewers to come up with a tagline for her. Gosh, for a creative type, she's not being terribly creative or showing strong directorial/writing skills.

Oh Brittany. :( It's sad to see a girl who could be making fun, upbeat videos about common topics (makeup and shopping and boys!) get their brains twisted into a mess by the SJW poison.

*ahahah yes she said that out loud

UPDATE:  Got further in her "Dollar Store Prophet" video and she says she's going to ignore Youtube comments because it's a "cesspool of negativity and evil".  WHY ARE YOU ON THEIR SERVICE, BRITTANY???  I think her (white) boyfriend is driving as he comments on some kids rolling up in a golf cart. She says her dad is in the back seat and she can't bring him into their house for reasons.

:D  Hahah why did you not want us to see this? It's funny as hell as an example of millenial ambition and overestimating your own talent.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 02:01:25 PM by Obese-n-Triggered »

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6646 on: September 16, 2018, 02:12:52 PM »
+4
She says her dad is in the back seat and she can't bring him into their house for reasons.
This would be the recently deceased dad, I presume?

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Quick Robin, to the Golden Corral!
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout old cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #6647 on: September 16, 2018, 03:11:54 PM »
+5
She says her dad is in the back seat and she can't bring him into their house for reasons.
This would be the recently deceased dad, I presume?

Hahah "Weekend at Brittany's" is gonna be great!

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #6648 on: September 16, 2018, 08:16:54 PM »
+3
post the link faggot

Single post lurker who's promoting her JewTube. Hmmmmm. Wonder who you could be?

https://kiwifarms.net/members/ligma.27148/

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian old Sasstronaut Better dead than red Scrooge Boy Scout TNE Veteran The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #6649 on: September 16, 2018, 09:16:21 PM »
+6
hey guys if you click on her video you're literally giving a shitty racist SA mod 0.001 cents JESUS DON'T CLICK IT'S A C-O-N-SPIRACY