;

Author Topic: D&D Funny Quotes Thread  (Read 870302 times)

Ossipago

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
Re: D&D Funny Quotes Thread
« Reply #6325 on: June 19, 2018, 04:13:16 AM »
+5
Progressives still think most people in prison are are non-violent drug offenders, but the 50% statistic is misleading since it's for federal prisons only, while state/local are only around 14%. The ones that aren't complete retards caught onto this and that's why you saw the big push reducing time for basically every property crime imaginable and any crime that isn't murder or hurting a woman.

yeeeeep.  even fucking vox had an article to this effect, and that the growth in the prison population is due to a growth in violent crime.  i also remember reading from the manhattan institute that if you released every non-violent drug criminal tomorrow the proportion of black people in prison would not change a bit l o l

anti-nigger machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #6326 on: June 20, 2018, 06:13:26 PM »
+8
KM roundup

Quote from: Koalas March
Shame fucking works. Shame and mockery is what helped tear down KKK membership.

Shame is why they wore hoods. You have all these alt right neo Nazis now showing their face because they had no fucking shame.

Shame racists. Shame them til they fucking cry.

Advocating for not shaming racists is some a+ white fragility.

Why shouldn't these people be fucking ashamed of themselves? Why would you care about protecting their feelings?

I'm so tired of decorum. These fascist monsters need to fucking die.

Let's put children in cages. Let's dope them up so they're docile. Oops we lost some kids no biggie. Oops who knew kids were prone to heat stroke?? Stop trying to make me have empathy for literal children!!

This is the rise of fascism and white nationalism and if it's not fought by any means necessary our country will succumb to it.

And she's claiming that she got a part time job at a PAC.

So I did my first 8 hour shift at my new job as a field organizer. It was in the high 90s, humid and gross out. I was exhausted. Me and my canvassing partner had to take several breaks in her car with the air conditioning. I went through a billion bottles of water. When I got home I took a shower and caught up with the thread. I thought about how bad I felt in the heat, even with the A/C blasting. I thought about the tent cities for these kids. This racist country is going to kill these kids. Not with the gas chamber, but with neglect.

The only silver lining is that every voter I talked to said their highest priority right now was clean water for Flint and/or fixing racist immigration policies. People are genuinely appalled and want to be heard. I had some great conversations with people and it restored my faith in humanity at a time I really needed it.

I got dizzy and lightheaded with breaks in a/c. Leaving kids out in hazardous elements is inhumane and beyond. It's monstrous. It's fucking evil. These kids are going to die of heatstroke and neglect.

So from talking to voters I legit think we can push going borderless to non-white people I have yet to talk to any white voters though, they'd probably clutch their pearls. 🤷🏾‍♀️

But honestly we are approaching a post-border world. We need to start floating the idea that we should be able to travel in-between Mexico/Canada with an EU like ease. I live across the river from Canada but I can't go there because I don't have a passport. It's some bullshit.

Passports should be free or a lot fucking less. I don't have a passport because shockingly I can't afford one right now. Hopefully if/when I move up to full time and start really getting my grind on 🙏🏾

Who needs borderz n sheet? Brittany Anne-Marie needs to get her drank on in Canada!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 06:25:28 PM by anti-nigger machine »

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #6327 on: June 20, 2018, 06:33:37 PM »
+5
Passport costs much less than her latest GTA5 rig.

anti-nigger machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #6328 on: June 20, 2018, 06:42:36 PM »
+3
Quote from: HonorableTB
I was wondering how long I'd be able to hold up under the constant onslaught of horrible shit this government is doing and I thought I was doing fairly well at handling, processing, and reporting events to my Facebook feed for the people I know that aren't nearly as into this topic as I am.

Then I saw the article about forcibly drugging detained children with what amounts to a chemical lobotomy and I just broke down. I haven't cried since my father's funeral and this concentration camp shit made me have to excuse myself from my desk so I could go to the bathroom and pull myself together because I was on the verge of sobbing out of anger, frustration, empathy, and horror at what my country is capable of doing.

Fuck I need a drink or three and some edibles because I'm incredibly distraught right now in a way I haven't ever really been.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6329 on: June 20, 2018, 07:18:59 PM »
+8
LMAO, Koalas March is now one of those annoying assholes who badger you when you're just trying to get on with your day.  I don't see this lasting long for her, when it becomes too inconvenient for her, her fibromyalgia or whatever the fuck diseases she has will kick in and she will commit to working fewer hours until she just stops showing up one day.  With any luck, before then she will be culturally enriched by someone who thinks she is a white girl.  She'll wash out in less than a month.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #6330 on: June 20, 2018, 07:25:32 PM »
+9
I was wondering how long I'd be able to hold up under the constant onslaught of horrible shit this government is doing and I thought I was doing fairly well at handling, processing, and reporting events to my Facebook feed for the people I know that aren't nearly as into this topic as I am.

Then I saw the article about forcibly drugging detained children with what amounts to a chemical lobotomy and I just broke down. I haven't cried since my father's funeral and this concentration camp shit made me have to excuse myself from my desk so I could go to the bathroom and pull myself together because I was on the verge of sobbing out of anger, frustration, empathy, and horror at what my country is capable of doing.

Fuck I need a drink or three and some edibles because I'm incredibly distraught right now in a way I haven't ever really been.

Those poor doped up children. Now I must turn to doping myself up bye

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #6331 on: June 20, 2018, 07:33:53 PM »
+4

Lol edibles and a drink. Whatcha gonna drink faggot a Zima?
Fucking edibles. God damn children all of them.

This guy ought to be killed.

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #6332 on: June 20, 2018, 08:10:58 PM »
+13
Hopefully if/when I move up to full time and start really getting my grind on 🙏🏾

Why is it always, always, always transitory degeneracy with these people? I NEED A DRINK. I NEED TO GET HIGH. I NEED TO MAKE CUMMIES. ADULTING IS HARD. YOU'RE MEAN, THEREFORE I'M IN THE RIGHT AND YOU'RE DARTH VOLDEMORT JUST LIKE DIOPHYNUMPH.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #6333 on: June 20, 2018, 08:12:28 PM »
+4
Because the (( (media) )) has been telling us for years that self-medicating with hedonism is the best way to treat negative emotions.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #6334 on: June 20, 2018, 08:32:25 PM »
+9
Edibles might legit be douchier than vaping.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #6335 on: June 20, 2018, 11:53:36 PM »
+10
So I did my first 8 hour shift at my new job as a field organizer. It was in the high 90s, humid and gross out. I was exhausted. Me and my canvassing partner had to take several breaks in her car with the air conditioning.

Hopefully if/when I move up to full time and start really getting my grind on

Reminder these are the people who think they will be the total badass ideological heart and soul of the revolution and should be free to murder dissenters but they are less physically capable than any random physical laborer. Exhausted by short walks down apartment complexes and blocks of houses between time spent in air conditioned car.

Obese-N-Wiggered

• Cishet White Male
  • King of Clownworld, woop woop!
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #6336 on: June 21, 2018, 12:05:32 AM »
+4
KM roundup

So from talking to voters I legit think we can push going borderless to non-white people I have yet to talk to any white voters though, they'd probably clutch their pearls.

:rolleyes:  Way to be progressive there, Brittany. When are you going to try and reach across the aisle?

It worked pretty well to get you your white soyboy boyfriend.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #6337 on: June 21, 2018, 12:23:37 AM »
+7
So I did my first 8 hour shift at my new job as a field organizer. It was in the high 90s, humid and gross out. I was exhausted. Me and my canvassing partner had to take several breaks in her car with the air conditioning.

Hopefully if/when I move up to full time and start really getting my grind on

Reminder these are the people who think they will be the total badass ideological heart and soul of the revolution and should be free to murder dissenters but they are less physically capable than any random physical laborer. Exhausted by short walks down apartment complexes and blocks of houses between time spent in air conditioned car.
you missed this comment in the thread

I dunno I would imagine a black person would be very skilled as a field organizer since they used to pick the crops from there.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #6338 on: June 21, 2018, 08:09:36 AM »
+5

This is how an office goes from chill place with no micromanagement to internet filter, punch clock, random drug testing and weekly progress report meetings.

Jace821

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #6339 on: June 21, 2018, 08:48:09 AM »
+5
If you think she’all last a month spending 8 hours every day outside in the summer heat and humidity you’re crazier than her. She’ll probably ask for work in the office and quit after she’s denied. Of course she could go work at a restaurant or retail store since just about all of them seems to need help with the booming economy. The only issue is she’d probably have to work for an evil white person and not get to feel like she’s tearing down the system that allows her to mooch off her welfare dependent mom and grandma.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #6340 on: June 21, 2018, 08:53:44 AM »
+6
:christina:  Well I couldn't go out in the sun because blacks have a greater risk of skin cancer than white people, and as a fair-skinned black, I actually have double the risk.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #6341 on: June 21, 2018, 09:18:00 AM »
+6
The telltale sign of a lazy, pampered seasonal worker in the northern US is that they'll bitch about the heat.

I used to get made fun of it all the time by my old roofing co-workers. I'd bitch about the heat and they'd come back at me with "So what days can you work in December?"

"The 97 degree ones!"
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 09:24:08 AM by blasting_asshole »

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #6342 on: June 21, 2018, 09:49:46 PM »
+3
I'm waiting for the stories when they all chimp out on the 4th of July when their family is around.

Already you have a good number of people planning to ruin things and destroy anything red white and blue over questionable media sob stories.

Jim Acostas Impotent Rage

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #6343 on: June 22, 2018, 11:23:56 AM »
+7
So let's be honest: She's a volunteer poll worker.

Also, all this talk about how it's so evil to have these kids in these conditions. Didn't they just walk across an entire country? Likely by themselves? And now because they're hot suddenly we are evil?

They're also shooting their wad when they compare these detention centers to concentration camps. Normies hear "concentration camps" and think "stick figured skeletons stacked up in bunks" and then when they see these centers with kids playing video games and getting three meals a day, it suddenly makes them think "Hmmm. . . they are blowing this thing way out of proportion."