;

Author Topic: LOWTAX THREAD  (Read 371987 times)

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
Re: LOWTAX THREAD
« Reply #5550 on: September 13, 2018, 08:32:33 AM »
+6
I got a letter to my house from some law firm about a torrent and promptly threw it away. They wanted like $20,000 lol. Unless it's certified mail or handed to me by a cop it doesn't matter. An email is several steps below anything legitimate. That was several years ago and I never ever heard anything again.

To whom it may concern,

On or around approx. 4:23PM on Wednesday morning of September the 12th an egregious act of harassment was committed by the alt-right message board alias known as "asip."

You are hereby summoned to appear before the internet magistrate (docket #888) or else the plantiff (ASIP) will be required to pay restitution to the defendant $26,000 (twenty six thousand dollars) issued via check, money order or Pateron donation by September the 26th.

Should you neglect to appear and/or issue restitution of damage(s) a warrant for apprehension will be issued and executed by county constable.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 08:35:22 AM by blasting_asshole »

SmartkonV

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
+3
w w w. buyrealpassport.cc - We produce the optimal quality of real database registered documents, where we record all the client's information in the supposed database system, and everything will be completely genuine, and the client can legally use the document without any problems.

This real documents will pass all airport scans and other data reading machinery or systems. Whenever this actual document is verified, all the client's information will show up in the supposed database system and everything will be genuine.

For instance, if you want us to produce you a British real quality Passport, we shall register all your Biometric and Vital information in the Belgium database system under the government recognition. So this real Passport will pass all airport scans and checks, and you would be able to use the document legally without any problems.

All the documents we provide are legally registered in the database of the local legislation for which that particular document is intended. In other words, all documents we produce are as valid and authentic as it gets.

We operate a vast network of fiduciary professional with full legal judiciary accreditations, through which we register all the necessary information for database validation, depending on the local and international authorities for which your document is intended. If we can't register and have your documents validated for your country or area of jurisdiction, we will let you know.

So definite rest assured all the documents we provide you are entirely legitimate.

To get the addional information visit our renewed website: w w w. buyrealpassport.cc    w w w. buyrealpassport.cc

Apply for real register, Visa, Driving License, ID card, marriage certificates, diplomas etc. for sell. Passport, citizenship, ID cards, driver license, diplomas, degrees, certificates service available. Tourist and business visa services available to residents of all 50 states and all nationalities Worldwide. We are unique producers of Authentic High Quality passports, Real Genuine Data Base Registered and unregistered Citizenship documents. We can guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Drivers License, Social security card with SSN, credit files, and credit cards, school diplomas, school degrees all in an entirely new name issued and registered in the government database system. We use high quality equipment and materials to produce authentic and counterfeit documents.All secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated for our Registered and unregistered documents. We are unique producer of quality false and Real documents. We offer only original high-quality Registered and unregistered passports,drivers licenses,ID cards,stamps,Visa, School Diplomas and other products for a number of countries like:USA,Australia, Belgium,Brazil,Canada,Italian,Finland,France,Germany,Israel,Mexico, Netherlands,South Africa,Spain,United Kingdom, etc.

All types of documents we offer:

PASSPORTS
 ID card
 Social security card
 Drivers Licenses
 Canada Cards
 United States Cards
 Student Cards
 International Cards
 Private Cards
 Adoption Certificates
 Baptism Certificates
 Birth Certificates
 Birth Certificates
 Divorce Certificates
 Marriage Certificates
 Custom Certificates
 High School Diplomas
 G.E.D. Diplomas
 Home School Diplomas

College Degrees
 University Degrees
 Trade Skill Certificates
 Validate SSN Number
 US green cards
 Counterfeit dollars/euro
 Spy Products
 Voice Changers
 Listening Devices
 Invisible Ink
 DMV Record Inquiry
 Background Check
 Investigate Anyone

You can buy any desired document from our website: w w w. buyrealpassport.cc   w w w. buyrealpassport.cc

Buy Fake Passport| Novelty Passports| Fake ID Cards| British ID Cards|Fake Passport ID | Fake Uk Passport novelty documents uk| buy british passport | fake id passport | buy fake drivers license |Buy us Passport

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #5552 on: September 17, 2018, 02:25:43 PM »
+7
Doggo, do us all a favor. Reach out to SmartkonIV and tell him his son is trying to sell fraudulent identification, on our message board.

Iaoel

• Awards
w w w. buyrealpassport.cc - We produce the optimal quality of real database registered documents, where we record all the client's information in the supposed database system, and everything will be completely genuine, and the client can legally use the document without any problems.

This real documents will pass all airport scans and other data reading machinery or systems. Whenever this actual document is verified, all the client's information will show up in the supposed database system and everything will be genuine.

For instance, if you want us to produce you a British real quality Passport, we shall register all your Biometric and Vital information in the Belgium database system under the government recognition. So this real Passport will pass all airport scans and checks, and you would be able to use the document legally without any problems.

All the documents we provide are legally registered in the database of the local legislation for which that particular document is intended. In other words, all documents we produce are as valid and authentic as it gets.

We operate a vast network of fiduciary professional with full legal judiciary accreditations, through which we register all the necessary information for database validation, depending on the local and international authorities for which your document is intended. If we can't register and have your documents validated for your country or area of jurisdiction, we will let you know.

So definite rest assured all the documents we provide you are entirely legitimate.

To get the addional information visit our renewed website: w w w. buyrealpassport.cc    w w w. buyrealpassport.cc

Apply for real register, Visa, Driving License, ID card, marriage certificates, diplomas etc. for sell. Passport, citizenship, ID cards, driver license, diplomas, degrees, certificates service available. Tourist and business visa services available to residents of all 50 states and all nationalities Worldwide. We are unique producers of Authentic High Quality passports, Real Genuine Data Base Registered and unregistered Citizenship documents. We can guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Drivers License, Social security card with SSN, credit files, and credit cards, school diplomas, school degrees all in an entirely new name issued and registered in the government database system. We use high quality equipment and materials to produce authentic and counterfeit documents.All secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated for our Registered and unregistered documents. We are unique producer of quality false and Real documents. We offer only original high-quality Registered and unregistered passports,drivers licenses,ID cards,stamps,Visa, School Diplomas and other products for a number of countries like:USA,Australia, Belgium,Brazil,Canada,Italian,Finland,France,Germany,Israel,Mexico, Netherlands,South Africa,Spain,United Kingdom, etc.

All types of documents we offer:

PASSPORTS
 ID card
 Social security card
 Drivers Licenses
 Canada Cards
 United States Cards
 Student Cards
 International Cards
 Private Cards
 Adoption Certificates
 Baptism Certificates
 Birth Certificates
 Birth Certificates
 Divorce Certificates
 Marriage Certificates
 Custom Certificates
 High School Diplomas
 G.E.D. Diplomas
 Home School Diplomas

College Degrees
 University Degrees
 Trade Skill Certificates
 Validate SSN Number
 US green cards
 Counterfeit dollars/euro
 Spy Products
 Voice Changers
 Listening Devices
 Invisible Ink
 DMV Record Inquiry
 Background Check
 Investigate Anyone

You can buy any desired document from our website: w w w. buyrealpassport.cc   w w w. buyrealpassport.cc

Buy Fake Passport| Novelty Passports| Fake ID Cards| British ID Cards|Fake Passport ID | Fake Uk Passport novelty documents uk| buy british passport | fake id passport | buy fake drivers license |Buy us Passport

Finally, now I can vote in election outside of California!

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Motorcyclist Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #5554 on: September 17, 2018, 03:40:19 PM »
+4
Don't do anything illegsl with your fake passports guys or he won't sell it to you

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Prepper Libertarian 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #5555 on: September 17, 2018, 04:53:58 PM »
+2
I'm in dire need of a baptism certificate, pls help!
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #5556 on: September 17, 2018, 05:17:16 PM »
+2
Need a rabies certificate for my dog.  He's a little foamy right now and I want to take him to the dog park.

Gentilen't

• Enemy Of The State
  • ☞ ͡ل͜ ͡☞
  • Awards Better dead than red Deplorables Autistic Anonymous United Statesian Scrooge
    • Awards
All That Shit
By: You

ok my info is
----Name: Nigger McIntosh

----Email: flippitydippity@mail.com

----Street : 1488 Hitler Did Nothing Wrong St

----City: treblinka

----State : Bofa

----ZIP Code: 01488

----Phone: 630-296-7536

please delete this

whatthewhosit

• Awards
« Reply #5558 on: September 18, 2018, 06:50:43 AM »
+9
Times MUST be hard when you don't even insultingly offer at least a shitty SA keychain or mug (that will never arrive) in exchange for a lot of fucking work.

Quote from: Lichard
Hello people on the forums who are currently reading this message on the forums. After weighing all options, I've come to the conclusion that continuing / finishing up my mobile version of the site by using jQuery is currently the best option. Ideally, we'd like to finish up the code that spits out JSON, as that would also help anybody insane enough to code apps for the forums, but I cannot afford to hire any tech people to do anything due to my crippling, insurmountable debt, which I will only escape through death itself.

Because it's been a few years since I last used jQuery, I have thoroughly forgotten the little of which I originally knew, and was curious as to if anybody out there has experience with it and would be interesting in helping me finish up the mobile site. It's basically a data scrape that dumps it into a responsive design, much like the unofficial SA app, except obviously native to the forums (and will stop Google from penalizing us for not having a mobile responsive layout).

If you are knowledgeable and would like to volunteer, please contact me at webmaster@somethingawful.com. I, and anybody else using the forums in mobile, will be forever in your debt and look upon you as a minor deity worthy of praise and the utmost respect. God will forever bless your mess.

Thank you,
Team Barry

Who am I kidding? More like the same old "Wacky zany Team Barry! Work for free! I'm so poor!" bullshit.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #5559 on: September 18, 2018, 11:25:17 AM »
+11
I want to point out that all SA Volunteer roles are currently full and lowtax cannot afford to take on any more free workers,

I'm not sure how that works out, but he's apparently calculated the cost of zero and dived it by zero and the number he got will only be a razor thin margin of zero.

Gentilen't

• Enemy Of The State
  • ☞ ͡ل͜ ͡☞
  • Awards Better dead than red Deplorables Autistic Anonymous United Statesian Scrooge
    • Awards
« Reply #5560 on: September 18, 2018, 03:33:56 PM »
+3
I want to point out that all SA Volunteer roles are currently full and lowtax cannot afford to take on any more free workers,

I'm not sure how that works out, but he's apparently calculated the cost of zero and dived it by zero and the number he got will only be a razor thin margin of zero.

divide it by zero, it will work
please delete this

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #5561 on: September 19, 2018, 05:26:10 PM »
+6
Quote from: LowT
I was not aware there were any offensive user-submitted banned ads until I checked my PM box and had a message about it today, so I apologize for those lame attempts at shock value some moron paid to upload. If you see any other dumb ass attempts at edgelord banners, please let me know and I will remove them as well. I would've removed them sooner, but nobody had alerted me to the issue until recently, so there's really no conspiracy theory behind anything here, and I removed them within minutes of being informed of them.

PS: If there's ever an issue, especially one like this, I deal with it as soon as I possibly can. I've always done this in the two loving decades I've been running this site. So if you claim I'm cool with hate speech and I'm an alt-righter, you obviously have never paid attention to anything I've done or said over the last 20 years and I encourage you go to elsewhere, perhaps to a wonderful site named reddit, where your brain-damaged kind is more welcome there.

Myrddin_Emrys

• Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Swear on me mum m8 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5562 on: September 19, 2018, 05:58:08 PM »
+7
Quote from: LowT
I was not aware there were any offensive user-submitted banned ads until I checked my PM box and had a message about it today, so I apologize for those lame attempts at shock value some moron paid to upload. If you see any other dumb ass attempts at edgelord banners, please let me know and I will remove them as well. I would've removed them sooner, but nobody had alerted me to the issue until recently, so there's really no conspiracy theory behind anything here, and I removed them within minutes of being informed of them.

PS: If there's ever an issue, especially one like this, I deal with it as soon as I possibly can. I've always done this in the two loving decades I've been running this site. So if you claim I'm cool with hate speech and I'm an alt-righter, you obviously have never paid attention to anything I've done or said over the last 20 years and I encourage you go to elsewhere, perhaps to a wonderful site named reddit, where your brain-damaged kind is more welcome there.

LMAO what a faggot

SvM

• Cishet White Male
  • Kill 'em all, and let God sort their pronouns out.
  • Awards Metal Fan old United Statesian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Seaman (lol)
    • Awards
« Reply #5563 on: September 19, 2018, 06:47:15 PM »
+10
Y'all just mad he didn't plug ss instead of reddit, considering their brain-damaged kind is definitely more welcome here.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian Better dead than red cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #5564 on: September 19, 2018, 06:50:23 PM »
+8
Y'all just mad he didn't plug ss instead of reddit, considering their brain-damaged kind is definitely more welcome here.

He's talking to the SJWs who are calling him a nazi.

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands TNE Veteran The Gentry Sasstronaut Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #5565 on: September 19, 2018, 08:46:01 PM »
+2
What were the ads people reported?

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards White Chick Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting You can't know! Fuck you, dad! United Statesian 420
    • Awards
« Reply #5566 on: September 19, 2018, 09:08:43 PM »
+9

Goonfleet ads that had faggot in them.  :rolleyes:

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #5567 on: September 19, 2018, 10:08:34 PM »
+7
Nobody checks the adds ever so submit one with the word nigger written on it when lowtax is in an ambien coma and watch people enrage for days.

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian Lithuanian DeVry
    • Awards
« Reply #5568 on: September 19, 2018, 10:54:52 PM »
+11
don't pay for my ads don't visit my website
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the mans fragmented urine stream.

Social Anthropoid

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #5569 on: September 19, 2018, 10:58:11 PM »
+7
im not giving that nigger lowtax a red cent or going to his faggot website but i'll make a bunch of sweet nigger jew and hatefact banners if anyone on here is willing to. just post the dimensions and filesize for me, i said i'm not going to his gay website. can i do gifs? a gif of a oral suction circumcision with some talmud quote frames would look nice on the sa forums.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 11:00:17 PM by Social Anthropoid »
nah im a
white wow

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5570 on: September 19, 2018, 11:32:42 PM »
+4

lol holy fuck is Goonfleet still a thing? Or am I thinking of Goonswarm? Whatever that embarrassing group of faggots that keep making long ass cringy state of EVE Online speeches is

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #5571 on: September 19, 2018, 11:39:12 PM »
+5

lol holy fuck is Goonfleet still a thing? Or am I thinking of Goonswarm? Whatever that embarrassing group of faggots that keep making long ass cringy state of EVE Online speeches is

Its both plus your gay faggot dad

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5572 on: September 20, 2018, 12:58:34 AM »
+4
My gay faggot father also left the family and his home country  behind to go on a long, dangerous journey in search of work.

InsideOutside

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #5573 on: September 20, 2018, 01:04:09 AM »
+6
Oh wait he went to Vietnam to kill gooks.

Not the central valley to pick fruits.

(Im saying you are a beaner and your dad was a migrant worker)

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #5574 on: September 20, 2018, 01:11:55 AM »
+5
Oh wait he went to Vietnam to kill gooks.

Not the central valley to pick fruits.

I imagine his agent orange exposure explains your birth defects.