;

Author Topic: The Feminism Thread  (Read 1206768 times)

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian old The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
Re: The Feminism Thread
« Reply #6925 on: May 05, 2017, 02:05:52 PM »
+2
I think the opposite. I genuinely believe any average guy has the ability to snag an above-average girl just by having the ability to strike up a conversation, with a stranger.

Not if they are both 22.  That might be the case if he is 35 and she is 22.  If not, then that guy is competing with guys who rank way higher than him. 

I can't stress enough -- this girl is the Duke slide show girl. 

She was fucking Division I scholarship athletes.  At will.  She's what -- a 7?  Maybe an 8?  She's pretty but not super rare.  And she was getting constantly nailed by tall, lean, muscular, handsome white athletes.  Guys are are in the top 1% of the population.  No above average guy could compete with that. 

« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 02:10:14 PM by Handyman »

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Classicist Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #6926 on: May 05, 2017, 02:11:11 PM »
+5
My dad is a lot older than the average dad was growing up and he made damn sure my brothers and I knew how to crank the charm and sweep a broad off her feet. All the feminist programming in the world isn't going to change the basic song and dance, and since I was 15 talking to broads has just felt normal and natural. Fun, even. Its fun to meet a girl  and charm her and make her laugh and blush.

On the first day in my new high school I striked a conversation with a bunch of girls, one of whom ended up being my girlfriend for the most of my time there. Even years later they laughingly said that they were blown away by someone who had just approached them and started talking to the group like they were old friends. So yes, it's surprisingly easy talking to girls you don't know. Just don't be a complete autist or a massive fagot.

There's been a huge influx of thinkpieces and obnoxious cartoons dictating that you're a horrible monster if you approach women in public spaces uninvited with the intent to date, and given the amount of shares/likes/reblogs/whatever these stories get, it's not hard to imagine that in addition to fearing the risk of getting shot-down, you'll get shot-down, screamed at, and recorded for some future Tumblr post

I've never lived in a culture where that is the case, so I can try to imagine what it might feel like... but on the other hand how many women in the West actually behave like complete lunatics? Even if you exaggerate and say it's 10-20%, that still leaves majority of women who you can interact with just fine.

They might think I care about what they have to say

That username and post combo though...
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian old The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #6927 on: May 05, 2017, 02:12:31 PM »
+3
It's also very possible to just live a life where your contact with dateable women (outside of online dating, which is its own sort of wasteland) is so close to zero that it might as well be zero. I drive to work, work in an office that's all dudes and old women, then drive home. Women at church are all married and/or already have kids. Grocery shopping is a quick affair and I'm not going to chat up cashiers. Nor am I going to try and pick up chicks at the courthouse.

Yeah that's true too.  If you are in a male dominated field then you're only chances (in person) are the chicks that you cold contact at the bars on weekends.  And if you're not very talented at that then you're pretty much fucked. 
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 02:16:45 PM by Handyman »

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Methodist Texan Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #6928 on: May 05, 2017, 02:14:26 PM »
+6
I think the opposite. I genuinely believe any average guy has the ability to snag an above-average girl just by having the ability to strike up a conversation, with a stranger.

I've never understood why so many guys are intimitated to speak to women. What's the worst that can happen?

There's been a huge influx of thinkpieces and obnoxious cartoons dictating that you're a horrible monster if you approach women in public spaces uninvited with the intent to date, and given the amount of shares/likes/reblogs/whatever these stories get, it's not hard to imagine that in addition to fearing the risk of getting shot-down, you'll get shot-down, screamed at, and recorded for some future Tumblr post

The ancient meeting ritual that is chatting-up girls at bars has already been shitlisted for being an acceptable front for rape culture, so online dating is pretty much the only """safe""" alternative to guys that look nothing like their hated chad enemies who can usually get away with public advances, and even then, you don't get noticed on dating sites as a dude the same way you don't get noticed offline unless you bring unrealistically-high benefits to the table, with half of it being entitlement, and the other half being thirsty fucking males inflating that entitlement by ensuring the entire female userbase will have a full inbox after a week. Yes, even the gross ones

I think it's both internal and external, as you said. Of course every young guy fears rejection until they're used to talking to girls, and I'm sure it's pretty much always been that way. It's natural to be nervous if you're new at something, and these days there's little to no time to actually get any experience at it if you're plugged into mainstream culture. It makes me feel old to type this, but kids do everything digitally now starting from a young age, so if you're a teenage guy you're supposed to flirt with girls through texts and Snapchat and Kik and shit. You don't actually approach them and talk, so you're stuck with awkward AY BBY U WAN SUM FUK texting and SEND NUDES, and things like Tinder accelerate the process to the point that it's all about hooking up.

I don't know what it's like at a high school now, but I imagine for a lot of guys it's similar to how the job market is - you can't just walk into a store and ask the boss if they're hiring, because some disinterested assistant manager is just going to sigh, roll their eyes, and tell you you have to do it through their website.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6929 on: May 05, 2017, 02:20:59 PM »
+2
I've never lived in a culture where that is the case, so I can try to imagine what it might feel like... but on the other hand how many women in the West actually behave like complete lunatics? Even if you exaggerate and say it's 10-20%, that still leaves majority of women who you can interact with just fine.
20% is an extremely conservative estimate, it's probably closer to 45%.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Seaman (lol)
    • Awards
« Reply #6930 on: May 05, 2017, 03:54:44 PM »
+15

I've never understood why so many guys are intimitated to speak to women. What's the worst that can happen?
A face full of wasp spray.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #6931 on: May 05, 2017, 04:35:07 PM »
+3

Not if they are both 22.  That might be the case if he is 35 and she is 22.  If not, then that guy is competing with guys who rank way higher than him. 

I can't stress enough -- this girl is the Duke slide show girl. 

She was fucking Division I scholarship athletes.  At will.  She's what -- a 7?  Maybe an 8?  She's pretty but not super rare.  And she was getting constantly nailed by tall, lean, muscular, handsome white athletes.  Guys are are in the top 1% of the population.  No above average guy could compete with that.

Oh, come on! LOOK AT HER FOR FUCK SAKE! She'll do whatever the fuck you want. 9s and 10s don't do what that 7 or maybe an 8 does! It's not about looks. It's about the fact that for your entire athletic life, you've never had the nerve to ask your smokeshow, prom queen, cheerleader girlfriend to stick your cock between her lubed up thighs and hop up and down like a legless Vietnam war vet.

You don't even need to explain. You say "armpit job" and before you can even elaborate, she's already on her side, flexing her shoulder.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 04:38:31 PM by blasting_asshole »

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6932 on: May 05, 2017, 05:47:05 PM »
+20
Just for reference, blasting_asshole is a nigger who commands his dog to rape inanimate objects and AOA is a fat comedian who nails chucklefuckers, who are usually crazy chicks who forgot to take their klonopin for the day.

Social Anthropoid

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #6933 on: May 05, 2017, 07:32:24 PM »
+1
don't get me wrong i'm glad as hell that i got out of the betaquest game before current year especially given my alternate fate as a manlet, however the "having 32480923" options stuff that's happening to women is pretty shit too if you're not trying to be promiscuous. its really no mystery why wholesome & pure waifu tier 3d girls are a dying breed.
nah im a
white wow

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #6934 on: May 05, 2017, 09:13:02 PM »
+6
How the fuck did I wind up on r/incel???? B

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #6935 on: May 05, 2017, 10:13:42 PM »
only steer and queer comes from estonia

You're either a tall-as-fuck basketball player or a hot lady, which is it faggot? - bobby knight

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Quick Robin, to the Golden Corral!
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout United Statesian old cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #6936 on: May 05, 2017, 10:26:27 PM »
+8
My dad is a lot older than the average dad was growing up and he made damn sure my brothers and I knew how to crank the charm and sweep a broad off her feet. All the feminist programming in the world isn't going to change the basic song and dance, and since I was 15 talking to broads has just felt normal and natural. Fun, even. Its fun to meet a girl  and charm her and make her laugh and blush.

On the first day in my new high school I striked a conversation with a bunch of girls, one of whom ended up being my girlfriend for the most of my time there. Even years later they laughingly said that they were blown away by someone who had just approached them and started talking to the group like they were old friends. So yes, it's surprisingly easy talking to girls you don't know. Just don't be a complete autist or a massive fagot.

:parsons:  Shit.

Professor of Niggerology

• Unperson
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Inshallah! United Statesian Fascist Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
The Feminism Thread
« Reply #6937 on: May 05, 2017, 10:40:57 PM »
+1
How the fuck did I wind up on r/incel???? B

FREE NEAT

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon Texan Prepper Libertarian cold, dead hands 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #6938 on: May 06, 2017, 12:00:27 AM »
+12

How many strangers do you think an average girl talks to on a day to day basis now vs 20 years ago?

Even in a crowded city, I'm sure the odds she hasn't said as much as "hello" to a guy she's never met before, in the past month are 1 in 20.

Simple shit like walking up to a girl on the subway platform, mentioning that it's cold, asking how long she's been waiting for, commenting something along the lines of "this line always takes forever" followed by the general area of where you're coming from/going to or what random thing you had to do today. 9 times out of 10 by the end of that string, it'll naturally veer into a conversation about some minute thing you have in common.

Just not true. First off, EVERY girl has her face planted into her phone. Not most, EVERY one. So you talking to her is interrupting her riveting time of watching the newest Kardashian snapchats. She will first act with confusion or annoyance due to the sudden reality check being forced upon her, then she will process your remark, then say "huh? oh... yeah." And go back to her phone. I have tried the small-talk you're referencing 100 times (I like talking to people) and it literally never, ever works. For me anyway, I'm sure Estonia-man or the resident comedian will jump in and talk about the many 10s they've bagged just from saying "sky sure is blue today!"

Most girls do not want to talk to people in person. They just don't. They have infinite people to chat with on the myriad of social media sites that are constantly being updated, which are psychologically addictive. It's like offering a meth addict some coffee. They might take the coffee, but they're not gonna take it over meth if meth is sitting there right in front of them.

Above-average girls have insane options. Why would they care if you have the balls to ask them out in person? They can get a guy who is better looking, with a better house, better car, etc. all online. And I don't even mean tinder, I mean instagram, snapchat, facebook, whatever. If you use tinder you'll see about 25% of the girls have their insta and snap handles ON their tinder. They don't even use tinder, it's just a method to redirect guys to their social media (serves two purposes 1- easier to vet you, and 2- bumps their subscriber numbers and contributes to the addiction).

Our society has focused so much on metagaming that people do it with everything. Could a girl get a really nice guy from real life in the way you're talking about? Absolutely. Could she get the exact perfect guy? No, most likely not. And since any above-average girl has been told her entire life that she is the hottest piece of ass to ever grace the dirt with her shoes, she feels she deserves the exact perfect guy and won't settle for less. AND, she's actually right, because most guys are happy to fuck 10 different above-average girls rather than 1 really great one.

Disclaimer: Estonia has no bearing on this topic, this is about America and specifically millennial girls. Also, a comedian is vastly different from a regular guy. Both because he inherently has a particular ability to make people laugh that is well-beyond the average person, AND because he's on stage and therefore has some level of minor-celebrity status that girls will find attractive.
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #6939 on: May 06, 2017, 12:05:31 AM »
+1

How many strangers do you think an average girl talks to on a day to day basis now vs 20 years ago?

Even in a crowded city, I'm sure the odds she hasn't said as much as "hello" to a guy she's never met before, in the past month are 1 in 20.

Simple shit like walking up to a girl on the subway platform, mentioning that it's cold, asking how long she's been waiting for, commenting something along the lines of "this line always takes forever" followed by the general area of where you're coming from/going to or what random thing you had to do today. 9 times out of 10 by the end of that string, it'll naturally veer into a conversation about some minute thing you have in common.

Just not true. First off, EVERY girl has her face planted into her phone. Not most, EVERY one. So you talking to her is interrupting her riveting time of watching the newest Kardashian snapchats. She will first act with confusion or annoyance due to the sudden reality check being forced upon her, then she will process your remark, then say "huh? oh... yeah." And go back to her phone. I have tried the small-talk you're referencing 100 times (I like talking to people) and it literally never, ever works. For me anyway, I'm sure Estonia-man or the resident comedian will jump in and talk about the many 10s they've bagged just from saying "sky sure is blue today!"

Most girls do not want to talk to people in person. They just don't. They have infinite people to chat with on the myriad of social media sites that are constantly being updated, which are psychologically addictive. It's like offering a meth addict some coffee. They might take the coffee, but they're not gonna take it over meth if meth is sitting there right in front of them.

Above-average girls have insane options. Why would they care if you have the balls to ask them out in person? They can get a guy who is better looking, with a better house, better car, etc. all online. And I don't even mean tinder, I mean instagram, snapchat, facebook, whatever. If you use tinder you'll see about 25% of the girls have their insta and snap handles ON their tinder. They don't even use tinder, it's just a method to redirect guys to their social media (serves two purposes 1- easier to vet you, and 2- bumps their subscriber numbers and contributes to the addiction).

Our society has focused so much on metagaming that people do it with everything. Could a girl get a really nice guy from real life in the way you're talking about? Absolutely. Could she get the exact perfect guy? No, most likely not. And since any above-average girl has been told her entire life that she is the hottest piece of ass to ever grace the dirt with her shoes, she feels she deserves the exact perfect guy and won't settle for less. AND, she's actually right, because most guys are happy to fuck 10 different above-average girls rather than 1 really great one.

Disclaimer: Estonia has no bearing on this topic, this is about America and specifically millennial girls. Also, a comedian is vastly different from a regular guy. Both because he inherently has a particular ability to make people laugh that is well-beyond the average person, AND because he's on stage and therefore has some level of minor-celebrity status that girls will find attractive.

So what you're saying is that forever alone is not a meme but a way of life?

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon Texan Prepper Libertarian cold, dead hands 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #6940 on: May 06, 2017, 12:21:37 AM »
+7
Forever alone is definitely a real thing, and it's not all fedoras and twigboys. On of my closest friends is a personal trainer and a hulk of a man, handsome face, 6'4, 220lbs of pure muscle. The kind of guy all the guys look at and wish they had his physique. He hasn't had a gf since middle school. He's not awkward or shy or anything, but he's uncomfortable with things like tinder and isn't charismatic enough to just force stuff out of nothing.

All I'm saying is you have to play the modern game. I'm very "old school" in that I hate texting and stupid social media bullshit, and much prefer just asking girls out in person, calling them to set up a date, etc. But just TRY calling a millennial girl to set up a date. Try it. See how it goes. You either text or snap or whatever. They will screen your calls like a motherfucker otherwise.

I WISH you could still do it the old way, because I'd have a huge advantage. But you can't, and that's why I have a dumbass insta, snapchat, tinder and when the next stupid app comes out that my sister downloads, I'll have that too.
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...

Social Anthropoid

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous Sasstronaut Faggot Deplorables Killed in the Line of Posting Autistic
    • Awards
« Reply #6941 on: May 06, 2017, 12:27:14 AM »
+4
👀 imagine being a white male who complains about not being able to have sex with women on "white nationalist" internet forums in the current year 👀

+

+

=

nah im a
white wow

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6942 on: May 06, 2017, 12:41:11 AM »
+19
👀 imagine being a white male who complains about not being able to have sex with women on "white nationalist" internet forums in the current year 👀
Dog-o-tron alt spotted

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Californian Anonymous Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420
    • Awards
« Reply #6943 on: May 06, 2017, 01:04:39 AM »
+7
I met my last girlfriend while drunk at a college Christmas party just completely by chance. It fucking blows that 10 years later such organic interactions are nigh to impossible. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #6944 on: May 06, 2017, 03:40:37 AM »
+6
I met my last girlfriend while drunk at a college Christmas party just completely by chance.
You rapist.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Classicist Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #6945 on: May 06, 2017, 07:57:05 AM »
+5
Forever alone is definitely a real thing, and it's not all fedoras and twigboys. On of my closest friends is a personal trainer and a hulk of a man, handsome face, 6'4, 220lbs of pure muscle. The kind of guy all the guys look at and wish they had his physique. He hasn't had a gf since middle school. He's not awkward or shy or anything, but he's uncomfortable with things like tinder and isn't charismatic enough to just force stuff out of nothing.

All I'm saying is you have to play the modern game. I'm very "old school" in that I hate texting and stupid social media bullshit, and much prefer just asking girls out in person, calling them to set up a date, etc. But just TRY calling a millennial girl to set up a date. Try it. See how it goes. You either text or snap or whatever. They will screen your calls like a motherfucker otherwise.

I WISH you could still do it the old way, because I'd have a huge advantage. But you can't, and that's why I have a dumbass insta, snapchat, tinder and when the next stupid app comes out that my sister downloads, I'll have that too.

I find your views too pessimistic and (probably) not reflective of reality. That being said, I do live on the other side of the planet where the circumstances are reasonably different from yours. And you are correct that I haven't tried hitting on any millennial girls, because I've been in a relationship for a loooong time.

If a girl can't be bothered to raise her head for 5 seconds from her phone to talk to an actual person or engage or take interest in the outside world, she problably has nothing to offer you anyway. I would rather be single than date a braindead chick who is addicted to social media.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Social Anthropoid

• Cishet White Male
  • アメリカを再び偉大にしよう
    • Awards
« Reply #6946 on: May 06, 2017, 03:30:46 PM »
+4
its honestly a p accurate post for both sides of coastal usa. if you wait for that girl who pulls her head out of the phone you'll be alone forever. i know all kinds of people like hondarider's pt buddy who would be slaying the game a decade ago who end up pretty incel because they try to do things the old fashioned way. people just don't go out in social settings like they used to, and on rare occasion they do there's all kinds of social stigmas surrounding approaching strangers that never used to be so prevalent.

the nu-age equivalent to the jock of yesteryear is some malnourished goth-lite kid with a good set of filters, a soundcloud and instagram page or something along those lines.
nah im a
white wow

adolf spacey

• Enemy Of The State
  • $10 Richer
    • Awards
« Reply #6947 on: May 06, 2017, 08:13:14 PM »
+4
If figuring out instagram, tinder, and snapchat are huge problems for you then your problem isn't that women are too absorbed with social media the problem is that you're old and you're creeping them out and they're looking for a non-awkward/polite way to ignore you.
The fact that I never gave Lowtax my money is a personal point of pride for me.

Slacktivist

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Scrooge Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #6948 on: May 06, 2017, 08:25:05 PM »
+1

there's probably some moderately attractive women who are aware the world existed prior to 2010 and smartphones who liked the stories their parents and grandparents told them of courtship in their days

bolonium

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • The rarest pepe
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin'
    • Awards
« Reply #6949 on: May 07, 2017, 12:17:39 AM »
+10
So can we add Subway platform to the SoSe Permavirgin Dating Advice Approved Pickup Locations list? Along with Church, and Gardening Store.

SoSe: 2017's home of "Hi, I'm Kelson"