;

Author Topic: The Feminism Thread  (Read 1255675 times)

SvM

• Cishet White Male
  • Kill 'em all, and let God sort their pronouns out.
  • Awards Metal Fan Seaman (lol) Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands United Statesian old
    • Awards
Re: The Feminism Thread
« Reply #8250 on: February 16, 2018, 05:37:23 PM »

weev must have broken this bitch's brain lol

Edit: bonus lulz

*shrug* would.

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Mewwy Cwistmas
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #8251 on: February 16, 2018, 05:51:10 PM »
+7
She's got crazy eyes.

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian old Goon or Ex-Goon Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #8252 on: February 16, 2018, 06:14:45 PM »
+5
shanley is a goddamn nutcase

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards KURWA TNE Veteran Rethuglikkkan Soldier Wounded in the line of posting. For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands Texan
    • Awards
« Reply #8253 on: February 16, 2018, 07:09:12 PM »
+15
That one would make you blow your load through the ceiling several times and by next morning have your cock&balls chopped off, pinned up on a wall and dissected like a lab frog

Cool Wine Aunt

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #8254 on: February 16, 2018, 11:16:09 PM »
+17
*shrug* would.

She uses so much myspace angle she may as well be a geometry textbook.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist
    • Awards
« Reply #8255 on: February 17, 2018, 02:50:55 AM »
+11
She looks like she didn't just hit the wall, the wall hit her repeatedly.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8256 on: February 17, 2018, 02:34:34 PM »
+9

Yep, just another cat lady on the wrong side of the wall:

Cock Me Amadeus

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Took down a Moderator Prepper Better dead than red United Statesian Lutheran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Sins of the Puppet Master
    • Awards
« Reply #8257 on: February 20, 2018, 08:43:49 PM »
+7

Yep, just another cat lady on the wrong side of the wall:

She looks like Sophie Turner after a year long partying bender with really bad coke bloat.

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #8258 on: February 28, 2018, 10:02:41 AM »
+5
https://www.buzzfeed.com/andyneuenschwander/17-tumblr-posts-that-completely-smash-the-patriarchy

The girl who posted this on her Facebook likes to be tied up and choked during sex.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420
    • Awards
« Reply #8259 on: February 28, 2018, 12:34:24 PM »
+1
You mean there are girls who don't? If they can scream "NO" you're not doing it right Rocket. :jesse:
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #8260 on: February 28, 2018, 04:48:45 PM »
+11
Rose McGowan hit the wall so hard it scrambled her brain.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiVC0HfsLLg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiVC0HfsLLg</a>

Right now, Harvey Weinstein is watching this video in a cush resort in Arizona, laughing his ass off and remarking to his waiter, "my cock did that to her."

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #8261 on: March 01, 2018, 03:17:54 AM »
+6
I discovered a quite interesting Australian channel on YT called Red Pill Interviews: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeY3vg1r0KrvuyPOi7T39eA/videos

They do interviews on male-female relationship/dating stuff with (mostly) attractive women. The opinions of women range from one extreme to the other in some cases, but mostly they confirm that most of the stereotypes are true. What I find surprising is how honest the women being interviewed are, even if they own up to something which isn't considered kosher my society like finding really rough sex a turn-on.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8262 on: March 01, 2018, 07:14:30 AM »
+12
Broke: Thinking women are special creatures who are always nice with pure thoughts and love nice guys

Woke: Realizing that the cock carousel is real and that your current girlfriend probably sucked off a dozen niggers that one time when she was at spring break her sophomore year

Sloke: Fucking bitches in the ass and forgetting their names because who gives a fuck

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8263 on: March 01, 2018, 08:22:25 AM »
+9
I’ve pretty much concluded that the swol part time lifeguard/ gym instructor who plays guitar and drives an old mustang has the same smv as a millionaire with a dad bod. It just depends on who is in the room atm.
His name was Harry Anderson

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8264 on: March 01, 2018, 08:25:37 AM »
+3
Broke: Thinking women are special creatures who are always nice with pure thoughts and love nice guys

Woke: Realizing that the cock carousel is real and that your current girlfriend probably sucked off a dozen niggers that one time when she was at spring break her sophomore year

Sloke: Fucking bitches in the ass and forgetting their names because who gives a fuck
Snoke?
His name was Harry Anderson

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #8265 on: March 01, 2018, 05:51:33 PM »
+1
Rose McGowan hit the wall so hard it scrambled her brain.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiVC0HfsLLg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiVC0HfsLLg</a>

Right now, Harvey Weinstein is watching this video in a cush resort in Arizona, laughing his ass off and remarking to his waiter, "my cock did that to her."
The sex addiction rehab usually just involves them hiring female asian massage people to give you a handjob when you have impure thoughts and want to crush someone's hymen. You take the urge away you no longer have the desire to perform misdeeds.

Honestly we could curb it real easy if you banned condoms and made alimony and child support expenses even higher.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #8266 on: March 02, 2018, 02:50:53 AM »
+14
https://babe.net/2018/02/21/ive-cheated-on-every-guy-ive-ever-dated-and-i-dont-feel-even-a-little-bit-sorry-37120

I didn’t love any of the people I cheated with, and I never went on to date them in the future. But ultimately, they taught me more about myself than any of the guys I called my boyfriend.

"Yes honey, I needed to suck all those cocks because that was the only way I could learn about me."

:rolleyes:

Top-rated comment:

You’re not a “love addict”; I sincerely doubt someone as sociopathic as you is capable of experiencing or comprehending what love actually is. You’re a narcissist, utterly devoid of empathy or decency, with a short attention span.

And which one of you left this comment?

Congratulations, empty souless vessel Level 50 unlocked! I look foward to reading your "I'm 30 and nobody wants me" boo hoo article while you type away on your amatuer blog in an apartment filled with cats and dildos crying about your drying overies.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 02:52:55 AM by Virtue Signalman First Class »
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8267 on: March 02, 2018, 01:45:02 PM »
+8
This is some BS topic that gets circled around the blog type sites for clicks. Some are more detailed than others, but it's a premise they hire creative writers to write.

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/kz3gxa/why-and-how-ive-cheated-on-every-person-ive-ever-dated

https://www.yourtango.com/2015277667/i-cheated-on-every-partner-i-had-heres-why

It's a variant of the "every guy I've dated will [has] cheated on me" that was floating around a few years ago

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/unwritten/why-i-expect-every-guy-i_b_8236616.html

https://www.xojane.com/sex/all-my-boyfriends-were-cheaters

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful The Gentry Prepper Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #8268 on: March 02, 2018, 05:11:23 PM »
+6
Holy moly Rose McGowan used to be cute. And she's really is a terrible speaker. That's a rambling, sophomoric pile of shit.

Cock Me Amadeus

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Took down a Moderator Prepper Better dead than red United Statesian Lutheran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Sins of the Puppet Master
    • Awards
« Reply #8269 on: March 02, 2018, 08:07:58 PM »
+9
You mean there are girls who don't? If they can scream "NO" you're not doing it right Rocket. :jesse:

I'll be honest, this is the first thing I'm planning on programming my sex robot to do when they're more available on the general market.

Ascended Master: Searching for the rare traditional woman (it's a long and arduous search, but it's not impossible), getting married, having children, having your wife stay home and homeschool them and equip them with all the knowledge and skills they need to survive - not just caring for them in between watching soap operas, but raising them as you would a soldier, keeping your wife in line with a firm but gentle hand if needed, growing old together and reflecting on a life well lived, and dying surrounded by your children and grand children who love you dearly.

Cool Wine Aunt

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #8270 on: March 02, 2018, 08:58:23 PM »
+10

Ascended Master: Searching for the rare traditional woman (it's a long and arduous search, but it's not impossible), getting married, having children, having your wife stay home and homeschool them and equip them with all the knowledge and skills they need to survive - not just caring for them in between watching soap operas, but raising them as you would a soldier, keeping your wife in line with a firm but gentle hand if needed, growing old together and reflecting on a life well lived, and dying surrounded by your children and grand children who love you dearly.

I see we looped back around to "Broke".
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Mewwy Cwistmas
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #8271 on: March 02, 2018, 09:11:49 PM »
+7

I've trolled all the chans and kiwifarms and still haven't found any tradwives. What forums do they post on? 
 :parsons:

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8272 on: March 03, 2018, 10:23:15 AM »
+14
Holy moly Rose McGowan used to be cute. And she's really is a terrible speaker. That's a rambling, sophomoric pile of shit.

Who knew that an actress who slept her way into roles isn't much of a thinker or a speaker?  It's really our fault as a society that we think actors and actresses have anything worth saying.  Just recite your lines and show us your tits, we don't care about what you think about fracking or education standards in Africa.

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' Deutscher 420
    • Awards
« Reply #8273 on: March 03, 2018, 10:25:55 AM »
+14
Somebody said it in strug but it's worth repeating: There's a reason Romans considered actors as lower than slaves.
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

Rocket

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Cosmonauts
    • Awards
« Reply #8274 on: March 03, 2018, 10:41:27 AM »
+7

Who knew that an actress who slept her way into roles isn't much of a thinker or a speaker?  It's really our fault as a society that we think actors and actresses have anything worth saying.  Just recite your lines and show us your tits, we don't care about what you think about fracking or education standards in Africa.
It's more than just "she's dumb." She's supposed to be a polished presenter. I mean, that's what she was paid a lot of money to do. And she's supposed to have matured in her years. But that was on par with something a 5th grader would string together. She's developmentally stagnated. Which comes from being a liberal and living that lifestyle.