;

Author Topic: The Feminism Thread  (Read 1171496 times)

DangerClose

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
Re: The Feminism Thread
« Reply #8475 on: May 06, 2018, 07:34:51 PM »
+3
Literally every Eagle Scout I went to school with turned out gay.

David Hoggs Secret Meme Lab

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #8476 on: May 06, 2018, 07:51:51 PM »
+10
Caring, giving, 22yo takes herself out of the gene pool and gives the future to people who give and care less.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #8477 on: May 06, 2018, 09:02:36 PM »
+9
That poor kid is just as mentally ill as transcreature wow and both will end up swinging from a rope or sucking on an exit bag so who fuckin cares?

Ps someone needs to ask that girl where the bad man touched her bc I guarantee she’s a “survivor” of one sort or another

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting White Chick Fuck you, dad! United Statesian You can't know! 420
    • Awards
« Reply #8478 on: May 06, 2018, 09:36:24 PM »
+11
I bet you by the time she's in her late 20's she will severely regret doing that. Also the hospitals around here won't do that shit unless you've had kids.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #8479 on: May 06, 2018, 10:47:54 PM »
+9
Also the hospitals around here won't do that shit unless you've had kids.

It was discussed in gibbis before re: gatekeeping for 20 yo guys getting vasectomies, that one could get a note from a soft sciences type saying something like "yes my client truly and of sound, sober and mature mind believes additional white babies are the worst thing possible for this country, see that his bloodline dies out, were he to have children he would only spread these and other cultural-suicidal thoughts to them and all those they contact"
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 11:37:36 PM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

Small Weinered Goon

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Faggot Autistic Futurist You can't know! United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8480 on: May 06, 2018, 11:03:31 PM »
+14
We are in the era of doctors cutting off cocks for people who are obviously mentally ill.  Vasectomies and tubal ligations are sad but there are no shortage of doctors who will do it for anyone who asks for it. Welcome to clownworld, faggots.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8481 on: May 07, 2018, 06:50:12 AM »
And there is no way for her to reverse this?
His name was Harry Anderson

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Canuck Boy Scout Anglican 420 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8482 on: May 07, 2018, 08:12:06 AM »
+3
I love how she compares someone getting an artificial hip to nose jobs and boob jobs.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #8483 on: May 07, 2018, 09:22:54 AM »
+3
I love how she compares someone getting an artificial hip to nose jobs and boob jobs.

I love the (expected) lack of srs mention there too.

Sassy Gay Y-Wing Pilot

• Person Of Interest
  • This is Walter.
    • Awards
« Reply #8484 on: May 07, 2018, 11:34:00 AM »
+2
"Did he have sudden sporadic room cleanings for everyone? Did he make you break into other people's houses and have you clean their rooms as well?"

He once rolled up my platoons tent with all our belongings because it was not set up properly, and dragged it 5 miles behind his pickup truck into the woods for us to salvage.

The struggle was very real.

SvM

• Cishet White Male
  • Kill 'em all, and let God sort their pronouns out.
  • Awards Metal Fan old United Statesian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Seaman (lol)
    • Awards
« Reply #8485 on: May 07, 2018, 12:07:05 PM »
Literally every Eagle Scout I went to school with turned out gay.

That's what happens when you ban openly gay scout masters, so that all that's left are the closeted denial-ridden fruits that lure kids into closets.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8486 on: May 07, 2018, 03:46:40 PM »
+7
There is a video of a Drill Sargent reducing a female recruit to tears circulating the net. The Sargent got in trouble for recording and uploading it. Anyway I’m asking if anyone has it because it sounds like good beat material.
His name was Harry Anderson

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #8487 on: May 07, 2018, 09:23:44 PM »
+2
There is a video of a Drill Sargent reducing a female recruit to tears circulating the net. The Sargent got in trouble for recording and uploading it. Anyway I’m asking if anyone has it because it sounds like good beat material.
I posted a link in strug like three days ago might still be there.

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting White Chick Fuck you, dad! United Statesian You can't know! 420
    • Awards
« Reply #8488 on: May 07, 2018, 10:17:31 PM »
+15
If she can't handle being screamed at by a drill sergeant then how in the fuck is she supposed to function in combat?

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Deplorables United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #8489 on: May 07, 2018, 11:21:54 PM »
+3

It's alright. A bit repetitive and rips off some lines from FMJ. He does get all muddied up and makes her to cry though.

7/10
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #8490 on: May 08, 2018, 01:52:11 AM »
+5

Wasn't this in the UK?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/you-f-weak-shocking-viral-12490017

The instructor is now facing a court martial as senior officers attempt to track him down.

The Mail on Sunday showed the video to former head of the Army, Lord Dannatt - who branded the corporal's behaviour as unacceptable. He said: "I hope the identity of the corporal is discovered very quickly and that he is removed from the Army at the earliest possible moment.

"Tomorrow would be a day too late. This kind of behaviour is totally unacceptable."

UK in 2018  :tuss:
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #8491 on: May 08, 2018, 08:03:56 AM »
+5
What the fuck? Is that after a 9 mile hike/grueling PT session or something? The process is beyond slow. Are British military cadets really as slow as me getting out of bed, before work?

KILL THAT TARGET! TAKE THAT POSITION!
*sluffs over to the dummy and limp-arm sways the rifle back and fourth to bayonet the target*
« Last Edit: May 08, 2018, 08:05:59 AM by blasting_asshole »

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Canuck Boy Scout Anglican 420 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8492 on: May 08, 2018, 09:05:39 AM »
+9
What the fuck? Is that after a 9 mile hike/grueling PT session or something? The process is beyond slow. Are British military cadets really as slow as me getting out of bed, before work?

KILL THAT TARGET! TAKE THAT POSITION!
*sluffs over to the dummy and limp-arm sways the rifle back and fourth to bayonet the target*

Why do you think a bunch of German savages were able to roll over the Roman Empire? This is what always happens when a society gets too soft.

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8493 on: May 13, 2018, 10:32:55 AM »
+12

I love how this meme keeps popping back up. If you go to her channel and her twitter you'll see she got super furious at people who pointed out the obvious.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #8494 on: May 13, 2018, 12:30:09 PM »
+3

But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8495 on: May 13, 2018, 12:31:13 PM »
+8
Remember when the BBC was outed for paying men more than women so they just cut all the men's pay?

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian TNE Veteran Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8496 on: May 13, 2018, 01:39:34 PM »
+3
Here you go, Dogg-O! Proof of how wrong you are over here thinking this is a forum chalked full of Chadly captains of industry. The fact that we have so many people defending the boy scouts is proof positive that your little narrative couldn't be further from the truth.

I'm sorry, but the Frenchman isn't making the boy scouts seem less gay. They're fucking gay. They've always been gay. The uniforms are gay. The badges are gay. The salute is gay. Spending time in the woods with other men is sure as hell fucking gay. The Boy Scouts are/were soyboys of the past in that every one I've ever met has been a rosy cheeked, curly haired half-fag victim.

I get that it's an American institution so you guys wanna jump to defend it, but it was the de-facto gay one. Don't believe me?
-Football
-Baseball
-Boy Scouts
-Lacrosse
-Automotive related shit
-Fishing

One of them has to be the gay one. Choose.

Have your kids play sports instead of learning how to survive being crammed inside a locker for days.

LAX is for faggots.

adolf spacey

• Domestic Threat
  • $10 Richer
    • Awards
« Reply #8497 on: May 13, 2018, 06:59:06 PM »
+8

A talented freelance photographer was walking through London one day and happened upon this fine gentleman of color with a baby in a carrier and a briefcase over his shoulder answering work correspondence via text. A lightbulb lit up in his head! “This would be a perfect photo to represent the plight of underpaid women in the workforce!” He said to himself.
      After furtively snapping a photo, he approached his subject and said, “Pardon me, but I took a picture of you and your child to use to further the cause of progressive journalism and womens’ rights. Do you mind if I offer this photo to the BBC?” “Of course!” Said the working father. “My wives would be proud to see their husband in the paper, and I’d love to show Aisha this photo when she grows up!” The journalist and the gentleman shook hands and parted ways.
The fact that I never gave Lowtax my money is a personal point of pride for me.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #8498 on: May 13, 2018, 10:43:12 PM »

A talented freelance photographer was walking through London one day and happened upon this fine gentleman of color with a baby in a carrier and a briefcase over his shoulder answering work correspondence via text. A lightbulb lit up in his head! “This would be a perfect photo to represent the plight of underpaid women in the workforce!” He said to himself.
      After furtively snapping a photo, he approached his subject and said, “Pardon me, but I took a picture of you and your child to use to further the cause of progressive journalism and womens’ rights. Do you mind if I offer this photo to the BBC?” “Of course!” Said the working father. “My wives would be proud to see their husband in the paper, and I’d love to show Aisha this photo when she grows up!” The journalist and the gentleman shook hands and parted ways.

And then everybody stood up and :clappo:

Junkers Ju 888

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #8499 on: May 13, 2018, 11:50:53 PM »
+3
I dub thee 'Niggerkrang'.