;

Author Topic: The Feminism Thread  (Read 1172935 times)

Penile Rosacea

• Citizen In Good Standing
  • Slut of Satan
    • Awards
Re: The Feminism Thread
« Reply #8500 on: May 15, 2018, 10:16:13 PM »
+7
We wuz Krangz

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8501 on: May 19, 2018, 01:57:13 PM »
+10
modern_housewife.jpg

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #8502 on: May 19, 2018, 09:04:11 PM »
+8
modern_housewife.jpg

To which the man says because you keep spending my money.

Also more women blaming men for things;

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! cold, dead hands Texan Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8503 on: May 19, 2018, 09:41:31 PM »
+23
This pic keeps getting more and more accurate with each passing year

Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8504 on: May 19, 2018, 09:42:17 PM »
+21

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8505 on: May 20, 2018, 12:08:12 PM »
+10

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #8506 on: May 20, 2018, 12:51:14 PM »
+7
She's still not royalty.  You can't marry into royalty you dumb bitch.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #8507 on: May 21, 2018, 12:27:31 AM »
+8
P sure she’s The Royal THOT now hth

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8508 on: May 21, 2018, 06:48:01 AM »
+5
On a side note, why is every fucking girl so obsessed with travel?
His name was Harry Anderson

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #8509 on: May 21, 2018, 07:03:25 AM »
+2
Good food and drinks, having some time off from your usual responsibilities, meeting new people and seeing new places etc. Lots of reasons. I've never met anyone who said no to a nice vacation when they were presented with the possibility to go somewhere nice.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #8510 on: May 21, 2018, 07:29:38 AM »
+7

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8511 on: May 21, 2018, 07:35:35 AM »
+8
Good food and drinks, having some time off from your usual responsibilities, meeting new people and seeing new places etc. Lots of reasons. I've never met anyone who said no to a nice vacation when they were presented with the possibility to go somewhere nice.

Also sex tourism.  Get to bang a bunch of guys without anyone knowing at home.

Rob Halford's Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Deutscher
    • Awards
« Reply #8512 on: May 21, 2018, 07:43:02 AM »
+6
Taking a chartered tour around the more benign turd world shitholes makes them seem smart and worldly or so they think.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8513 on: May 21, 2018, 08:31:03 AM »
+1
I would also like to add that of these women who I’m referencing (from my personal life,) not one of them have any savings.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 09:29:42 AM by The Watcher »
His name was Harry Anderson

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Libertarian Better dead than red 420 Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon old
    • Awards
« Reply #8514 on: May 21, 2018, 09:40:55 AM »
+11
Makes u seem worldy!

When I was married we didn't have a whole lot of money but after some saving and a gift of some air miles from my parents we were about to take a trip. Somehow we ended up with New Orleans, a bit dark there but I've never been to the south and this is a very historical city, should be lots to see. I had all kinds of places pinned to go see on this new program google earth. We got there and just drinking in bars in the french quarter is all she wanted to do. For a whole week. Like we could have done that at home, I mean in our actual home without even getting in the car.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #8515 on: May 21, 2018, 10:16:14 AM »
+12
I've traveled to quite a few 3rd world shitholes for downhill skateboarding and surfing. Without the surf spots and mountain roads, I would have been bored to tears visiting most of the places I've been to. I couldn't possibly imagine going there for ~the culture~ or to be entertained. There is certainly no entertainment and globalization has turned every culture into the following...

-TONS of auto shops. Each block has an auto shop that makes you scratch your head and wonder what kind of illegal things are going on in all those muffler shops to keep them in business, with so much competition. Seriously, there are more auto shops than cars.

-Some outdated electronic store with broken/second hand electronics, re-purposed computers and not-flat TVs/monitors.

-A more "up-to-date" (if you even call it that) electronic store that sells speakers, CD players, strobe lights and broken fog machines.

-Restaurants that are also the owner's houses.

-Ghetto supermarkets that don't have anything you're looking for and everything is expired.

That's ~the world~ in a nutshell. All the majestic shit you see on social media is the Americanized resort section of that country/city/town/whatever.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 10:24:21 AM by blasting_asshole »

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8516 on: May 21, 2018, 11:09:48 AM »
+12
They mistake going to interesting places as being interesting. And half the time the places aren’t that interesting.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #8517 on: May 21, 2018, 12:53:53 PM »
+3
They never wanna go places like national parks because that's roughing it.

It's always touristy urban areas in major cities.

Mad at the Internet

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting United Statesian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Something Wonderful
    • Awards
« Reply #8518 on: May 21, 2018, 01:14:24 PM »
+7
It's always touristy urban areas in major cities.

Having been to a few of these places, I never found them all that interesting. Take 1990s Munich, for one example. Lots of cool stuff to see, good places to stop in for a pint and some local grub, but nothing other than the Hofbrauhaus or Oktoberfest really stands out to me over 25 years later. Take into account the dollar to Deutschemark exchange rate plus high prices and your money didn't go as far there as it would in Spain, Greece, or Italy.

Additionally, there were early signs of globohomo in just about every somewhat major city I visited in Europe. Lyon, Munich, Cartagena, abounded with McDonalds, KFC, and other crap like that. We had a week in Lyon, ostensibly for language immersion, yet just about all of my fellow classmates went to eat at the McD's 4 blocks from the hotel. About the only authentic local experience we got was at a tour of a vineyard, which I proceeded to completely ruin by getting halfway shitfaced and loud (lol, ugly Americans in action) at the complimentary wine tasting at the end of the tour.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8519 on: May 21, 2018, 07:44:27 PM »
+16

Holy LOL at "Carolyn" Pettit on the left who got third world facial feminization surgery a few years ago and still looks like a dumpy man

Sorry but very few white men actually find black women, let alone Serena Williams, attractive

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #8520 on: May 21, 2018, 07:47:12 PM »
+8
My next door neighbor did when I was a kid. He also ate dog shit to gross us out.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8521 on: May 21, 2018, 09:52:57 PM »
+6
They mistake going to interesting places as being interesting. And half the time the places aren’t that interesting.

yeah, the people who make "love to travel" a major part of their identity are typically the dullest people i've met
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #8522 on: May 21, 2018, 10:01:30 PM »
+5
Serena like all negroes with money chose a human for a partner it’s not shocking at all.

What’s shocking is that anyone could find it attractive. Literally a partially shaved ape.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #8523 on: May 22, 2018, 01:52:41 AM »
+2
Eh, she's pretty. She's not hot, but she's pretty.

Her husband is a Reddit admin though so...

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #8524 on: May 22, 2018, 04:58:10 AM »
+7
They're coming for us boys.

so she made a pretty specific guidelines on what counts as an incel

Any unmarried european man between the ages of 16 and 45
Prefers to work alone rather than in a group
has had less than 5 serious relationships with a woman
single
doesn't socialize or routinely attend parties
Has less than 7 regular friends and also doesn't make friends outside their own racial group
Makes under $100,000 a year
Lives in rural or suburban areas which are far more isolated and less diverse and educated than major cities(i.e. New York, San Francisco)
Doesn't participate in empathetic hobbies and what few hobbies they have revolve around violence or harming others( i.e. video games)
Has been to less than 9 countries throughout their life either for business or leisure and also doesn't travel outside of the US yearly
Views foreigners as untrustworthy and demands some form of en mass verification or vetting process
Shows little to no interest in other cultures and instead opts to have interests revolve around machines
Holds radical political views participates in online social networks that promote fringe beliefs and racism, sexism, and anti-trans mentality
Does not trust the government and often holds them in contempt
Feels that humans have rights to weapons
Engages in pass times that involve fictional worlds or people that do not exist

My guess is that Pao is an agent of the Chinese Government and whats all the white nerds to go home so that entire US companies can be compromised by hiring chinese and indian nationals who have no loyalty or investment in America and simply view it as something to be exploited and stolen from.