;

Author Topic: The Feminism Thread  (Read 1207857 times)

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
Re: The Feminism Thread
« Reply #8550 on: May 26, 2018, 09:58:53 AM »
+2
Everybody understands the concept of corporate/social entropy. 

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #8551 on: May 26, 2018, 10:37:56 AM »
+2
400lb faggot upset that girl toys look like standard women who have boobs and vaginas.

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #8552 on: May 26, 2018, 10:53:53 AM »
+5
THEY'RE ROBOTS THEY DON'T HAVE GENDERS YOU FUCKING FREAK!

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8553 on: May 26, 2018, 11:03:39 AM »
+6
Nice amazon wish list in the signature

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian old The Gentry Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #8554 on: May 26, 2018, 11:54:15 AM »
+6
You ultimately need public support and the right people in power to break up monopolies.  I don't know if that will happen with Google or Facebook or not.  There are some special circumstances that make those monopolies particularly powerful in a way that Standard Oil or US Steel weren't.  With a commodity like steel you can just choose who you want to buy from.  But with social media, if you run a business or you just want views, then you really have no choice over where you do business.  It's the public at large that gives Google all of its power and not content providers or individual users.  And right now there are no Western countries where freedom of speech is enough of a hot button issue to mobilize any kind of resistance to Silicon Valley censorship. 

David Hedgehogstein

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards old Swear on me mum m8 Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8555 on: May 26, 2018, 12:01:37 PM »
+1
You ultimately need public support and the right people in power to break up monopolies.  I don't know if that will happen with Google or Facebook or not.  There are some special circumstances that make those monopolies particularly powerful in a way that Standard Oil or US Steel weren't.  With a commodity like steel you can just choose who you want to buy from.  But with social media, if you run a business or you just want views, then you really have no choice over where you do business.  It's the public at large that gives Google all of its power and not content providers or individual users.  And right now there are no Western countries where freedom of speech is enough of a hot button issue to mobilize any kind of resistance to Silicon Valley censorship.
I think the Googles and FB's will end up being weakened by the GDPR since their business is information, and the GDPR is about giving people control of their information. I've already clicked the sliders on various accounts that say 'you don't get my personal info, and you can't share it with anyone'.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8556 on: May 26, 2018, 12:13:36 PM »
+6
AT&T didn't die of natural causes, though. It was broken up by the government.

Hence, this:

All monopolies eventually break up or go away.  There's already signs that Google and Facebook are going the way of another former monopoly, US Steel, who stagnated and lost ground to hungrier competitors.  See also: AT&T.  Everyone thinks these monopolies are insurmountable until they're not.  There's no reason to think the FANG companies are going to be any different.
I don't think we can expect the government to do anything this time. On a long enough time frame, all businesses fail, but they can do a lot of damage while we're waiting.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8557 on: May 26, 2018, 05:39:56 PM »
+12
Invalid Tweet ID

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #8558 on: May 26, 2018, 07:27:17 PM »
+2
Everybody understands the concept of corporate/social entropy.

I see you’re new to the something sensitive forums. Let me assure you that there are posters here that are SO STUPID they do not in fact understand this.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #8559 on: May 26, 2018, 08:52:42 PM »
+11
Invalid Tweet ID
Yeah well they call my dick "The Jaws of Life" sweetie.  :colbert:

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8560 on: May 27, 2018, 03:35:03 AM »
+2
Invalid Tweet ID

reminds me of an old joke:

the most effect birth control ever created is aspirin.  the trick is, instead of swallowing it, you just hold it between your knees.
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Mad at the Internet

• Cishet White Male
  • Alconauts
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting United Statesian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Something Wonderful
    • Awards
« Reply #8561 on: May 27, 2018, 10:19:51 AM »
+3

reminds me of an old joke:

the most effect birth control ever created is aspirin.  the trick is, instead of swallowing it, you just hold it between your knees.

If you're a guy, just put it in your shoe. It makes you limp.

[L.N.E]Giblets

• Unperson
  • Original Patients
    • Awards
« Reply #8562 on: May 27, 2018, 10:40:28 AM »
+23
Invalid Tweet ID

...only ever seen roadside, and usually handled by burly firemen?

Cool Wine Aunt

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #8563 on: May 27, 2018, 10:51:09 AM »
+24
Invalid Tweet ID

Only ever used on complete wrecks.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

Embedded YouTube Journo

• Unperson
  • Buffering Outrage
  • Awards Boy Scout Artist cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #8564 on: May 28, 2018, 12:06:03 AM »
+9
Invalid Tweet ID

Only ever used on complete wrecks.

Something you hope never to see

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8565 on: May 28, 2018, 02:10:35 PM »
+15

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #8566 on: May 28, 2018, 05:11:10 PM »
+11
Sara Jessica Parker had every right to kick that woman, seriously nothing she was doing warranted that punch.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8567 on: May 29, 2018, 10:25:50 PM »
+14

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8568 on: May 30, 2018, 06:57:26 AM »
+1

All that money and she can commit to a personal trainer.
His name was Harry Anderson

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #8569 on: May 30, 2018, 08:17:03 AM »
+5
All that money and she can commit to a personal trainer.

Or diet. It's mind boggling. When you're wealthy enough to afford those amazing $13.50 salads they sell over at HipsterGreen or whatever the fuck place sells those amazing but way-too-fucking-expensive salads. I could eat that shit for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #8570 on: May 30, 2018, 08:45:56 AM »
+5
Or diet. It's mind boggling. When you're wealthy enough to afford those amazing $13.50 salads they sell over at HipsterGreen or whatever the fuck place sells those amazing but way-too-fucking-expensive salads. I could eat that shit for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Maybe she's like one of those comedians who thinks they're only funny on drugs, but instead of drugs its morbid obesity.

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Quick Robin, to the Golden Corral!
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout old cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8572 on: June 03, 2018, 05:17:35 PM »
+5
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5800937/Former-dating-columnist-aspired-Carrie-Bradshaw-says-Sex-City-did-damage-psyche.html

Former dating columnist who aspired to be a real-life Carrie Bradshaw by moving to NYC, dating the ex of the show's creator and many 'Mr Bigs' tells how being a poor girl's version of the character RUINED her life

Julia Allison, who hails from Illinois, modeled her life in New York after the fictional character Carrie Bradshaw, played by Sarah Jessica Parker, on the enormously popular show. She even became a dating columnist, just like Carrie.

Attending chic parties, attaining the best in fashion and finding her own Mr. Big were the core values Allison ascribed to. She now says blindly following the show as a road map to life left her bitter and broken.

...once she saw Sex and the City in her senior year of high school, she figured she can [sic] completely reinvent herself. 

'I wanted to be like Carrie and her friends: I wanted to be glamorous and beautiful and dress well and have lots of dates.

'Different men I dated gave me YSL shoes and status purses, just like Big did for Carrie on 'SATC.'

[snip]

She dated men of stature including Prince Lorenzo Borghese from 'The Bachelor,' and even a British ex-boyfriend of 'Sex and the City' creator Candace Bushnell, who according to Allison was part of the composite charecter of Mr. Big.

By now, the defunct Gawker site had taken hold of Allison's image and gave it a thrashing, writing about her, as she says, as 'much as they wrote about Paris Hilton, but I had none of Paris' resources to defend myself.'

'Their core complaint about me was that I was a quote-unquote 'fame whore.' They called me 'one of the most hated people on the Internet.' They gave me infamy — and I didn't want it. It was just ugly.'

Last year she had a failed relationship with a man that ultimately wanted to be poly-amorous- and, she blames the show.

hmm.  perhaps she should blame the stink of ten thousand dicks that he detected wafting off her nethers

Now she says, she wishes she never heard of the show in the first place.  'I'm sure there are worse role models but, for me, it did permanent and measurable damage to my psyche that I'm still cleaning up.'

[snip]

'I do wonder what my life would have looked like if 'Sex and the City' had never come across my consciousness. Perhaps I'd be married with children now?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

classy broad:

Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #8573 on: June 03, 2018, 05:31:04 PM »
+8
Hey look at least she released in the end that Peg Bundy is the ideal woman.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8574 on: June 03, 2018, 05:58:17 PM »
+6
For the hell of it, I wanted to see what the Gawker article had to say: http://gawker.com/5500979/25-historic-julia-allison-moments

Apparently Daddy sent a cease and desist letter to a blog that criticized her: http://i.bnet.com/blogs/baugher-allison-cease-desist-letter.pdf

More of her skank antics here: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/julia-allisons-campaign-to-rewrite-history-is-coming-along-nicely/

The effort began to backfire last year when her sponsors became unhappy with some of her antics which included wearing a dress made out of Trojan condoms and spanking a sweaty male stripper, she told BNET.

Allison began asking blogs to remove photos that she had previously posted of herself on the web, including one of her wearing nothing but black lingerie while she sits in the lap of an old man and sucks on his cigar. She also removed some of the more risque photos of herself from her Flickr account.

Apparently dated John McCain's son with Meghan setting it up: http://gawker.com/5716576/how-julia-allison-lured-jack-mccain-into-her-web

...and so on and so forth.  Her skankery is pretty well documented and pretty impressive in terms of being an utter whore.