;

Author Topic: The Feminism Thread  (Read 1170619 times)

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: The Feminism Thread
« Reply #8575 on: June 03, 2018, 07:25:07 PM »
+9
Proud womyn Demi Lovato sent in a hooker to grab her bodyguard's dick.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/8459024/demi-lovato-pranked-her-bodyguard-in-vegas-and-twitter-is-not-having-it

Honestly it's not a big deal in the scheme of things but she's one of those cunts who pretends she is a feminist who speaks truth to power so fuck her, let her ass flap in the breeze for a bit.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8576 on: June 03, 2018, 08:05:57 PM »
+5
It was pretty clear in that article/post by Julia Allison that she didn't regret anything and is doing some kind of spin job for whatever dumb project she has coming up next.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #8577 on: June 04, 2018, 08:04:18 AM »
+7
He freaked the fuck out, everyone laughed/applauded and that was the end of the story. The cum covered hooker crammed face down in the parking garage trash can was totally another hooker from another hooker related prank, in the same hotel.

Proud womyn Demi Lovato

I still don't know what Demi Lovato does aside from post titty and pussy outline pics on snapchat. On the flip-side I also don't know what Snapchat does aside from host Demi Lovato's titty and pussy outline pics.

That being said, I use Snapchat a lot.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 08:12:18 AM by blasting_asshole »

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8578 on: June 04, 2018, 06:51:12 PM »
+16

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #8579 on: June 04, 2018, 08:27:01 PM »
+11

Fuck no, I've seen that shit before, it's an illusion. One hit and that bitch dies and the sky turns dark and then you have to fight her crazy cross dressing brother.

Definitely avoid, not worth the trouble.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8580 on: June 04, 2018, 10:02:23 PM »
+3
I've seen an interview where Miyazaki jokes with one of the other creators that, between Gwynevere and Priscilla, DkS had a subtheme of "big girl moe."

level 69 memelord

• Unperson
  • Emo Tablecloth Salesman
  • Awards old Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting Murderer Ambien posting Californian DeVry Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #8581 on: June 05, 2018, 12:58:41 PM »
+3
He freaked the fuck out, everyone laughed/applauded and that was the end of the story. The cum covered hooker crammed face down in the parking garage trash can was totally another hooker from another hooker related prank, in the same hotel.

Proud womyn Demi Lovato

I still don't know what Demi Lovato does aside from post titty and pussy outline pics on snapchat. On the flip-side I also don't know what Snapchat does aside from host Demi Lovato's titty and pussy outline pics.

That being said, I use Snapchat a lot.

she was on a few disney channel shows and records pop fluff music
Trigger warning: the second video contains powerful audio of the man’s fragmented urine stream.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Libertarian old United Statesian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8582 on: June 05, 2018, 02:39:30 PM »
+1
she has a butt-chin that I just can't get past if I were one to be looking for former disney/nick girls who do slutty pics for the internet.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! old Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #8583 on: June 06, 2018, 02:27:14 AM »
+5
http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20180531-how-womens-body-parts-have-been-named-after-men

Feminists really just like to complain about the most insane bullshit. We have achieved 100% equality because no one in their right mind would complain about the names of body parts if there were actual problems to tackle.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Handyman

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon Deplorables old United Statesian The Gentry Wounded in the line of posting. Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #8584 on: June 06, 2018, 09:19:00 AM »
+10
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_8hLQmfudM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_8hLQmfudM</a>

David Hoggs Secret Meme Lab

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #8585 on: June 06, 2018, 12:32:39 PM »
+12
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5812075/Fashion-bosss-fury-white-middle-class-men-left-attacked-busy-Tube.html

Strong empowered woman deeply unhappy that middle class white men respect her agency in dealing with troubled man who "needs medical help".
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8586 on: June 06, 2018, 01:06:49 PM »
+19
Idea for an Onion article title, “ Strong independent woman realizes she is still completely reliant on men.”
His name was Harry Anderson

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #8587 on: June 06, 2018, 01:08:51 PM »
+17
Feminism: White men are the devil and useless pieces of literal shit

Also feminism : why didn’t white men come save me in my hour of need!?!?!?!?!

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Libertarian old United Statesian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8588 on: June 06, 2018, 02:09:37 PM »
+8
those damn 6 foot tall asians always going around attacking women

e: also idgi is she trad in some way that she seems to be calling out these guys as numale pussies for not helping her? I mean it sort of seems like that but then she says lefty stuff like not blaming her attacker and the numales where "white and middle class" unless by white she means "you're supposed to be the good guys you faggots". fucking women man rite?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 02:22:11 PM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8589 on: June 06, 2018, 02:26:33 PM »
+10
The fashion CEO is keen to stress she does not blame this man, who she desribes as being 6ft tall and asian.

Sounds like no crime was committed then.

Hugbox Kommissar

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #8590 on: June 06, 2018, 02:33:15 PM »
+8
Sounds like she needs to check her neurotypical privilege.

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Better dead than red Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #8591 on: June 06, 2018, 05:11:16 PM »
+11

e: also idgi is she trad in some way that she seems to be calling out these guys as numale pussies for not helping her? I mean it sort of seems like that but then she says lefty stuff like not blaming her attacker and the numales where "white and middle class" unless by white she means "you're supposed to be the good guys you faggots". fucking women man rite?

She's not trad in any way, she's just a typical entitled feminist. She wants men to perform all of their traditional duties as long as they do not infringe on her self-perception of being a strong, independent woman.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8592 on: June 06, 2018, 05:38:49 PM »
+13
Since "Asian" means "Muslim" in Britbongese, I'm sure those middle class white guys knew that they would be in a world of shit if they laid hands on a strong oppressed noble persyn of colyr.

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist United Statesian Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #8593 on: June 06, 2018, 05:54:15 PM »
+14
I strugged earlier that there isn't a more funny combination of words than "Kansas City faggot" but "strong independent woman" overtakes it.

David Hoggs Secret Meme Lab

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #8594 on: June 07, 2018, 05:19:19 AM »
+7

No, she is not "trad".  She has simply switched what she is vilifying white men for.

"you're supposed to be the good guys you faggots"

They probably should have thought of this before they spent decades demonizing white men.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #8595 on: June 07, 2018, 06:46:37 AM »
+8

Hey to be fair I would probably be scared if Yao Ming jumped and then later dunked on me by surprise.

[SWOLE]Grode Jar

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Shitlord
  • Awards Metal Fan Deplorables Generation Identitaire Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Better dead than red The Gentry Goon or Ex-Goon old Scrooge Texan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #8596 on: June 07, 2018, 09:49:32 AM »
+16
https://www.glamour.com/story/women-owe-almost-400-billion-more-in-student-debt-than-men

:tom:

It's the fault of men of course because women can never be held responsible for their actions of choosing useless majors and degrees rather than trying to do something to get a viable career or to get married to a man who is doing that. 

Does these morons understand the implications of these statements?  If women can never be held responsible then the logical conclusion is to treat them as children with no agency of their own.  It is truly mind-boggling.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #8597 on: June 07, 2018, 11:51:37 AM »
+8
women as children with no agency of their own. 

Where's the lie?

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! old Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #8598 on: June 07, 2018, 03:04:39 PM »
+8
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5814559/Men-Mars-women-Venus-terrifying-truth-experts-call-shortened-work-week-girls.html

Are women working too hard? Study calls for females to have a shorter working week than men because many are on the brink of dangerous burnout

... as opposed to men.

For centuries, women have been experts at juggling their relationships, careers, children, health and home all at once.

Women, but not men. Even when they didn't have to work and all they'd have to do is take care of the household.

A study published by the Australian National University found that the healthy working week for women should be limited to 34 hours, compared to 47 hours for men.

These findings reflect the outside-of-work hours that women lose to traditional domestic responsibilities and care-giving duties.

Because only women do chores for the household. Men just come home, sit down on the couch and drink beer.

'Long working hours erode mental and physical health, because it leaves less time to eat well and look after oneself properly,' the expert told Whimn.

Because of the additional demands placed on women, Dr Dinh says that it is 'impossible for women to work [the] long hours often expected by employers unless they compromise their health.'

But it's different for men of course.

And we finish the article by showing a picture of a modern woman who is on the verge of a mental breakdown:

But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8599 on: June 07, 2018, 04:17:30 PM »
+11
caylen it's mommy's wine time! the new season of rupauls drag race is on netflix, now shoo!