;

Author Topic: The Feminism Thread  (Read 1252923 times)

Hitlorr The Obniggerator

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
Re: The Feminism Thread
« Reply #8800 on: October 03, 2018, 09:19:44 PM »
+10
To be fired because your ex who has nothing to do with your job says you were a jerk boyfriend? Yeah, I'd say this is new. First Hardwick now this guy.

I mean, he kinda got hoisted in his own petard, presenting himself as a liberal #RESIST male feminist writer, but let's not kid ourselves, any entitled millenial bitches with an ax to grind would gladly do this to their boyfriend Chet at Staples, or Bob the Bike Messenger, or Kyle the Office Drone.

I'm perfectly fine with, and in fact encourage, more liberal women to utterly ruin the careers of their fellow liberal men who are responsible for giving them that power in the first place. Rush to the defense of any innocent non-liberal male targeted for removal, but just enjoy karmic justice for the rest.

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Sasstronaut United Statesian Bah Jaysus!
    • Awards
« Reply #8801 on: October 03, 2018, 09:48:24 PM »
+2
You know if women keep threatening on bringing out the full length of the law over the slightest little thing, they're going to find themselves back to an era with arranged marriages. Nobody is going to want to take a risk with anything if dating involves lawsuits at the end with life ruining consequences over getting dumped. So you're going to wind up having a society where there is heavy sexual segregation and there will be places where men and women can't be together in public, it won't be a free society it'as going to be closer to saudi arabia. Dating will be dead if having one negative experience counts as a crime.

Doctor Inshallah, or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Mullahs

:clappo:

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8802 on: October 03, 2018, 11:32:06 PM »
+8
No sympathy for him. Any normal company would tell some girlfriend to fuck off (if she could even get a hold of someone). Here's a list of his articles btw, typical limpwristed shitlib.

https://mic.com/profiles/188814/jack-smith-iv#.vCc6Khobq

Justice Dredd

• Cishet White Male
  • Original Patients
  • Resident Physician and Expert Warlock
  • Awards Something Wonderful cold, dead hands TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #8803 on: October 04, 2018, 06:58:51 AM »
+12
You know if women keep threatening on bringing out the full length of the law over the slightest little thing, they're going to find themselves back to an era with arranged marriages. Nobody is going to want to take a risk with anything if dating involves lawsuits at the end with life ruining consequences over getting dumped. So you're going to wind up having a society where there is heavy sexual segregation and there will be places where men and women can't be together in public, it won't be a free society it'as going to be closer to saudi arabia. Dating will be dead if having one negative experience counts as a crime.

atop over here salivating at the thought of a government-issued fuckhole

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #8804 on: October 04, 2018, 09:35:34 AM »
+6
To be fired because your ex who has nothing to do with your job says you were a jerk boyfriend? Yeah, I'd say this is new. First Hardwick now this guy.

I mean, he kinda got hoisted in his own petard, presenting himself as a liberal #RESIST male feminist writer, but let's not kid ourselves, any entitled millenial bitches with an ax to grind would gladly do this to their boyfriend Chet at Staples, or Bob the Bike Messenger, or Kyle the Office Drone.

This only happen if your man body is 90% soy. No rational woman will threaten to ruin a man to his face in private.

Because of the implication.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #8805 on: October 04, 2018, 12:53:02 PM »
+7
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6dv6G1FWxk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6dv6G1FWxk</a>

:tom:
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Pinochet Airways

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #8806 on: October 19, 2018, 10:04:27 PM »
+4
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6dv6G1FWxk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6dv6G1FWxk</a>

Every single time they get shut down, the waterworks start. Like clockwork

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #8807 on: October 20, 2018, 12:39:23 AM »
+7
 :razor:

White Rapper

• Cishet White Male
  • Goon Institute
    • Awards
« Reply #8808 on: October 20, 2018, 09:41:49 AM »
+4
:razor:

This case will unironically be used by supreme court to point to conflicting views on the fetus.

Procrustes

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Quieres comprar naranjas?
    • Awards
« Reply #8809 on: October 20, 2018, 12:46:23 PM »
+4
“Right to Abort without the consent of the mother”

Every time you type that 14000 virgins get their neckbeard

Reeeeeeee

• Person Of Interest
    • Awards
« Reply #8810 on: October 20, 2018, 08:06:35 PM »
+4

Every single time they get shut down, the waterworks start. Like clockwork

Crowder is way better than he used to be

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #8811 on: November 01, 2018, 04:41:54 AM »
+11

Feminism in 2018.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #8812 on: November 01, 2018, 09:15:27 AM »
+18
You know if burkas and hijabs were a Catholic thing, feminazis would be burning piles of them on every street corner and condemning TOXIC XIANITY.

SvM

• Cishet White Male
  • Kill 'em all, and let God sort their pronouns out.
  • Awards Metal Fan old United Statesian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Seaman (lol)
    • Awards
« Reply #8813 on: November 01, 2018, 06:44:26 PM »
+8
You know if burkas and hijabs were a Catholic thing, feminazis would be burning piles of them on every street corner and condemning TOXIC XIANITY.

Feminazis and other inclusion-driven reactionaries that don't use any of the critical thought that they think is a major point of criticism against anyone that doesn't see things the same way they do, and doesn't use the exact same narrow- and often misappropriated definitions of words they do, do this shit.  They conflate Middle-Eastern heritage with being Muslim, to the extent that if a person is critical of Islam, they're being racist.  They're so hellbent on respecting non-Western culture that they'll abandon a bit of their feminist principle under some convoluted, hypocritical application of 'cultural relativism'.
The Muslim dress code for women is absolutely counter to the exact same Western standards of feminine freedom that they claim to support.  Covering the hair, long sleeves, shirt length in the most 'progressive' of tops still such that it obscures a woman's ass from the lusty male gaze... feminists should froth at this.   But because they can't fucking distinguish between 'where they are from' with 'what they believe,' they go soft and quiet on it.

SvM

• Cishet White Male
  • Kill 'em all, and let God sort their pronouns out.
  • Awards Metal Fan old United Statesian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Seaman (lol)
    • Awards
« Reply #8814 on: November 01, 2018, 06:49:14 PM »
+5

Feminism in 2018.

Wait... a blue-eyed, half-white half-Jewish ALL Israeli chick is wearing a hijab why?  Not a single Muslim that matters is going to give a fuck this happened.

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Pronouns: Zhe/Zhim/Zers
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old
    • Awards
« Reply #8815 on: November 08, 2018, 09:44:59 PM »
+12

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8816 on: November 09, 2018, 06:47:05 AM »
+3
His name was Harry Anderson

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #8817 on: November 09, 2018, 07:50:08 AM »
+2
"I need sympathy and exaggeration" aren't those Big Sean lyrics?

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8818 on: November 09, 2018, 08:21:53 AM »
+6

:myecred:

I've known this for what, 15 years? I still fall for it every time.

"Maybe this time it's different and she actually wants my advice?"

Nope, turns out she wants to cry and moan incessantly for half an hour.

- Jordin Kare

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8819 on: November 09, 2018, 09:06:47 AM »
+3

:myecred:

I've known this for what, 15 years? I still fall for it every time.

"Maybe this time it's different and she actually wants my advice?"

Nope, turns out she wants to cry and moan incessantly for half an hour.
I saved a friends marriage cause she actually listened and took my advice.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #8820 on: November 09, 2018, 10:37:00 AM »
+6

Are you a woman IRL and it was the exact same advise as her husband already gave her countless times before?

Ze Hate Me

• Domestic Threat
  • linebacker in a dress
    • Awards
« Reply #8821 on: November 09, 2018, 10:43:47 AM »
+9

she didn't want advice, she was trying to bang you

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8822 on: November 09, 2018, 12:27:55 PM »
+7

she didn't want advice, she was trying to bang you
This was true, she was obviously looking to swing branches. Both husband and wife are my friends with multiple friends in between, also I live several states away.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8823 on: November 09, 2018, 01:25:32 PM »
+8
Swing from branches? Is she black?

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8824 on: November 09, 2018, 01:46:56 PM »
+6
http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/11/09/vogue-asks-why-white-women-keep-voting-gop-tammy-bruce-reacts

Well it turns out women don't understand women either, nevermind the men.

- Jordin Kare