;

Author Topic: The Feminism Thread  (Read 1254988 times)

Backpfeifengesicht

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Deplorables Anonymous Methodist For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Better dead than red cold, dead hands Texan Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: The Feminism Thread
« Reply #8900 on: December 03, 2018, 05:30:28 PM »
+7
If you spot a post that you don’t think belongs on Tumblr, period, you can report it

Huge shitlord raid opportunity right there. Mass report all kinds of degen shit and chase a bunch of faggots off a dying platform.
Quote from: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Conservatives have a slogan which I think is despicable and defeatist: "It's better to be dead than red." And the Commies and Liberals have a slogan which is even worse, it's treason, they say: "It's better to be red than dead." We say this: "You don't have to be Red and you don't have to be Dead. Not dead. Not Red. Dead Reds"

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #8901 on: December 03, 2018, 05:31:49 PM »
+15
It's as if the entirety of Portland all cried out at once and then were mansplained to.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Classicist Drinkin' and Postin' old Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #8902 on: December 04, 2018, 02:58:48 AM »
+9

But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

Cool Wine Aunt

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #8903 on: December 04, 2018, 06:10:49 AM »
+8

Most pampered and cosseted group in the entirety of human history finds a way to complain about how hard they have it, news at eleven.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

Cool Wine Aunt

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #8904 on: December 04, 2018, 08:19:44 AM »
+7

Most pampered and cosseted group in the entirety of human history finds a way to complain about how hard they have it, news at eleven.

Quoting to remark that despite enjoying the heights of luxury and unparalleled safety and privilege they can't even manage to breed (their one job) at replacement rates.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services