;

Author Topic: The Feminism Thread  (Read 876707 times)

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: The Feminism Thread
« Reply #8000 on: December 05, 2017, 12:29:16 PM »
+5

Sorry Rita, nobody wants a witch with a little putty patrol running around
Pull a Casey Anthony and redeem yourself.
Acting Assistant Director of The Department of Corrective Rape

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • When's the damn game on?
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #8001 on: December 05, 2017, 09:14:35 PM »
+5
Nah, that's a mortal sin. Handing over the mocha mistake for adoption might be a venal sin at worst.

Of course, we're assuming she's just single based on the overwhelming statistical likelihood. She could be a widow and her husband had an untimely death.

It's got to happen at least once in this reality, right? 

Oh.  :(

ompb

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #8002 on: December 05, 2017, 11:07:05 PM »
+5
She'd be bragging about being a widow if that were the case.

sharktits and all

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' cold, dead hands KURWA Libertarian Scrooge Better dead than red United Statesian old The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #8003 on: December 06, 2017, 07:00:46 AM »
+7
Nah, that's a mortal sin. Handing over the mocha mistake for adoption might be a venal sin at worst.

Of course, we're assuming she's just single based on the overwhelming statistical likelihood. She could be a widow and her husband had an untimely death.

It's got to happen at least once in this reality, right? 

Oh.  :(

> mocha mistake
> husband

:niggershine:

Nig Disliker

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #8004 on: December 06, 2017, 07:32:49 AM »
+13
I think it should be legal to abort a mocha mistake up to the 100th trimester
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 07:35:02 AM by Nig Disliker »

Junkers Ju 888

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #8005 on: December 06, 2017, 01:18:29 PM »
+14
I think it should be legal to abort a mocha mistake up to the 100th trimester

Roe vs. Zimmerman

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #8006 on: December 06, 2017, 10:05:58 PM »
+4
http://www.marieclaire.com/beauty/a13126797/hirsutism-women-with-facial-hair/

:bunker:

I'm a Woman with Facial Hair—and I'm Proud of It
A handful of bold women are embracing what millions of others have struggled to keep secret.

:tucker:

:stonk:

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting White Chick United Statesian Fuck you, dad! You can't know! 420
    • Awards
« Reply #8007 on: December 06, 2017, 10:20:46 PM »
+4
Ewww,bitch wax or shave that shit. It takes no time at all. Also lol she has danger hair to boot.

Nig Disliker

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Autistic Faggot Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian You can't know! Futurist
    • Awards
« Reply #8008 on: December 06, 2017, 11:05:01 PM »
+11
I wish it was legal to set these bitches on fire

ompb

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #8009 on: December 06, 2017, 11:25:42 PM »
+3
What the fuck. Maybe that's some obese hormone imbalance. Fuckin neckbeard.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8010 on: December 06, 2017, 11:32:10 PM »
+13
i wish i could pinpoint the exact moment that we, as a culture, flipped from "retards shouldn't have to feel bad about themselves just for being retards, because they can't help it" to "i will embrace my genetic defects to such a gratuitous degree that my entire identity will be prominently built around showcasing them"

:clint:
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

Obese and Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • When's the damn game on?
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian United Statesian Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red cold, dead hands old Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #8011 on: December 07, 2017, 12:28:14 AM »
+6
http://www.marieclaire.com/beauty/a13126797/hirsutism-women-with-facial-hair/

:bunker:

I'm a Woman with Facial Hair—and I'm Proud of It
A handful of bold women are embracing what millions of others have struggled to keep secret.

:tucker:

Hooray! The People's Austerity Circus is in town!

Thrill to the efficient combination Fat and Bearded Woman! Her fibromyalgia is a true medical marvel. You won't be able to see it,  but just trust her,  it's really bad today and she just can't even!

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Ave Maria Wounded in the line of posting. Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #8012 on: December 07, 2017, 12:51:25 AM »
+8

I've hated that fat bearded bitch ever since she kicked Dark Helmet out of his escape pod.

Diamond Dallas Page

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #8013 on: December 07, 2017, 01:43:09 PM »
+4
i wish i could pinpoint the exact moment that we, as a culture, flipped from "retards shouldn't have to feel bad about themselves just for being retards, because they can't help it" to "i will embrace my genetic defects to such a gratuitous degree that my entire identity will be prominently built around showcasing them"

:clint:

The push started during the early 90s, picked up steam during the Bush years, and they made the biggest moves as soon as Obama secured his second term.

Real Jews? Fake News.

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #8014 on: December 07, 2017, 04:24:44 PM »
+13
The nice thing about girls with mocha mistakes is that you know exactly what kind of person they are right off the bat. It's too bad there's no marking on a girl's face to see if she's ever coalburned before, that'd be great.  Maybe make it an app that'll give niggas free KFC coupons when they report one.

I'd really like to look into her inbox and see how many messages she gets.  Niggas know she's an easy lay and alpha whites know she's a coalburner.  She's either gonna end up with three more little niggas with different dads and a bunch of cats, or an invertebrate.

I always feel bad when I see grandmas out in public watching over a little half & half.  Imagine the shame of raising a kid, only to end up having one of those in your family.  What do you even do?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 04:28:07 PM by Real Jews? Fake News. »

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8015 on: December 07, 2017, 04:43:32 PM »
+7
The nice thing about girls with mocha mistakes is that you know exactly what kind of person they are right off the bat. It's too bad there's no marking on a girl's face to see if she's ever coalburned before, that'd be great.  Maybe make it an app that'll give niggas free KFC coupons when they report one.

I'd really like to look into her inbox and see how many messages she gets.  Niggas know she's an easy lay and alpha whites know she's a coalburner.  She's either gonna end up with three more little niggas with different dads and a bunch of cats, or an invertebrate.

I always feel bad when I see grandmas out in public watching over a little half & half.  Imagine the shame of raising a kid, only to end up having one of those in your family.  What do you even do?
Disown them

Talcum X

• Unperson
    • Awards
« Reply #8016 on: December 07, 2017, 05:58:38 PM »
+10
Post about how some imaginary White guy said something mean to you, and then you came back with a witty retort, and then EVERYONE CLAPPED on Reddit and watch the upvotes flowwwwww over you

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8017 on: December 07, 2017, 08:10:35 PM »
+3
Post about how some imaginary White guy said something mean to you, and then you came back with a witty retort, and then EVERYONE CLAPPED on Reddit and watch the upvotes flowwwwww over you

That's what the TwoXChromosomes subreddit is:
https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/7i3qts/stood_up_to_a_catcaller_today_for_the_first_time/

Stood up to a catcaller today for the first time.... inspired in part by you, dear strangers. A random woman who saw the whole thing thanked me and said she would have had my back. It’s nice to see so many people supporting strangers in the face of all the nasty in the world. Thanks <3

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Ave Maria Wounded in the line of posting. Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Lithuanian
    • Awards
« Reply #8018 on: December 07, 2017, 08:45:18 PM »
+5
That's what the TwoXChromosomes subreddit is:
https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/7i3qts/stood_up_to_a_catcaller_today_for_the_first_time/

Stood up to a catcaller today for the first time.... inspired in part by you, dear strangers. A random woman who saw the whole thing thanked me and said she would have had my back. It’s nice to see so many people supporting strangers in the face of all the nasty in the world. Thanks <3
I'm baked and read "caterpillar" instead of "catcaller" and I was very confused lol

Edit: My most upvoted comment is about being baked and illiterate lol
IT'S NOT ABOUT GODDAMN CATERPILLARS!! IT'S ABOUT MEEEEEEEEE!!
:say:
:slutwalk:

Ass Diamond

• Enemy Of The State
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards Soldier Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry cold, dead hands For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Rethuglikkkan TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #8019 on: December 07, 2017, 08:52:11 PM »
+4
She'd be better off finding a blind and disabled person, having burned coal and spawning ape-child

Ass Diamond

• Enemy Of The State
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards Soldier Motorcyclist Texan The Gentry cold, dead hands For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Rethuglikkkan TNE Veteran Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #8020 on: December 07, 2017, 08:53:08 PM »
+2

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8021 on: December 08, 2017, 07:40:15 AM »
+6
https://melmagazine.com/have-you-encountered-the-cuckboi-bf5bab9651c9

Have You Encountered the Cuckboi?
A feminist fuckboi, a softboy who grew up going to communist summer camps, a cuck who likes to fuck.

Written by ((Alana Hope Levinson)): https://twitter.com/alanalevinson

Not worth reading IMO but just an example of wymynysts who hate effeminate men but demand men be effeminate all the same.  Anyone who takes feminism seriously in CURRENT YEAR is an idiot, plain and simple.

Dental Grade Dildo

• Cishet White Male
  • I'm going to assume you are black and didndonuffin
    • Awards
« Reply #8022 on: December 08, 2017, 07:56:11 AM »
+5
The cuckboi loves to whisper sweet nothings in your ear while he fucks you, his favorite being “Bernie would’ve won.”

:noice:

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8023 on: December 08, 2017, 11:53:24 AM »
+6
https://melmagazine.com/have-you-encountered-the-cuckboi-bf5bab9651c9

Have You Encountered the Cuckboi?
A feminist fuckboi, a softboy who grew up going to communist summer camps, a cuck who likes to fuck.

Written by ((Alana Hope Levinson)): https://twitter.com/alanalevinson

Not worth reading IMO but just an example of wymynysts who hate effeminate men but demand men be effeminate all the same.  Anyone who takes feminism seriously in CURRENT YEAR is an idiot, plain and simple.
Never listen to women  :colbert:

One fly brotherfucker

• Unperson
  • Say it to my Face.
  • Awards Prepper Lutheran United Statesian Better dead than red Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Sins of the Puppet Master
    • Awards
« Reply #8024 on: December 08, 2017, 10:03:38 PM »
+16
Ever heard of that movie "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days?" Here's the sequel! How to Lose a Guy in 10 minutes:

https://everydayfeminism.com/2017/12/intersectional-feminist-first-date/