;

Author Topic: The Feminism Thread  (Read 1206783 times)

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
Re: The Feminism Thread
« Reply #8525 on: May 22, 2018, 05:28:14 AM »
+9
Remove the social justice dumb thot infection from Silicon Valley. The incels seem to be something that has always been part of "tech". What hasn't always been, and brings zero fucking utility or advantage to this day, is brainwashed narcissistic cunts who believe the mere presence of their dirty slits is some sort of boon. No, no it isn't you deluded chink.

I'm not even going to get into the irony of this slit-eyed tard determining "white" is an integral part of being a stereotypical nerd virgin. Truly the noble east asian people know not such awful things.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 05:31:51 AM by Franzo »

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #8526 on: May 22, 2018, 05:33:05 AM »
+12
Any unmarried european man between the ages of 16 and 45
Prefers to work alone rather than in a group
has had less than 5 serious relationships with a woman
single
doesn't socialize or routinely attend parties
Has less than 7 regular friends and also doesn't make friends outside their own racial group
Makes under $100,000 a year
Lives in rural or suburban areas which are far more isolated and less diverse and educated than major cities(i.e. New York, San Francisco)
Doesn't participate in empathetic hobbies and what few hobbies they have revolve around violence or harming others( i.e. video games)
Has been to less than 9 countries throughout their life either for business or leisure and also doesn't travel outside of the US yearly
Views foreigners as untrustworthy and demands some form of en mass verification or vetting process
Shows little to no interest in other cultures and instead opts to have interests revolve around machines
Holds radical political views participates in online social networks that promote fringe beliefs and racism, sexism, and anti-trans mentality
Does not trust the government and often holds them in contempt
Feels that humans have rights to weapons
Engages in pass times that involve fictional worlds or people that do not exist

So you have to be 16 and married, make over 100k a year and not white if you don't want to be targeted by Pao's Special Social Justice Militia? Sounds fair.
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #8527 on: May 22, 2018, 05:34:20 AM »
+2
Not only that but you're villianizing single men but glorifying single women who apparently don't need no man, thus implying that single men are a by product of women's decisions.

I'd start a family but I need a larger source of income because knowing my family history 4+ kids happen real easily, either intentionally or accidental.  :geithner:

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8528 on: May 22, 2018, 07:02:32 AM »
+17
So basically women in the tech industry are trying to wage a war against “unattractive men.” But the definition of unattractive men to these women is basically not Chad Thundercock because fuck Normie McNormalson. Those in the incel community typically define themselves as people who are too ugly to ever find a life partner, let alone casual sex. Women should never be leaders in anything let alone the tech industry.
His name was Harry Anderson

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8529 on: May 22, 2018, 07:26:14 AM »
+13
Modern day feminism all boils down to women wanting to take absolutely no responsibility for anything in their lives and doing whatever they can to get rid of undesirable men hitting on them.  For the most part, they are pretty successful at it: more and more young men are just fucking off and playing video games rather than hitting on girls but since SJWs are attacking video games, essentially they're not even granted the ability to just fuck off either.  Meanwhile fat women think that they're actually hot shit and average dudes are told that if they're not landing six figures by 25 that they're worthless.  We're entering into some interesting times.  Little wonder why Muslims are flooding Europe and thot patrolling since our men are unable to do.  Islam gets a few things right sometimes.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #8530 on: May 22, 2018, 07:37:51 AM »
+10
Ellen Pao is the poster child of modern feminists.  She wants all the accolades for being the "first woman to [X]" but doesn't want the responsibility of the position and can't accept the consequences of her own failures.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #8531 on: May 22, 2018, 07:41:37 AM »
+3
I like Serena Williams, as far as I know. I've never seen her grandstand, chuck n jive or pander to the pozz for noble liberal negro asspats.

She bitches about anti-doping alot, which I can get behind.

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Canuck Anglican 420 Goon or Ex-Goon Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #8532 on: May 22, 2018, 08:41:01 AM »
+9
They're coming for us boys.

so she made a pretty specific guidelines on what counts as an incel

Any unmarried european man between the ages of 16 and 45
Prefers to work alone rather than in a group
has had less than 5 serious relationships with a woman
single
doesn't socialize or routinely attend parties
Has less than 7 regular friends and also doesn't make friends outside their own racial group
Makes under $100,000 a year
Lives in rural or suburban areas which are far more isolated and less diverse and educated than major cities(i.e. New York, San Francisco)
Doesn't participate in empathetic hobbies and what few hobbies they have revolve around violence or harming others( i.e. video games)
Has been to less than 9 countries throughout their life either for business or leisure and also doesn't travel outside of the US yearly
Views foreigners as untrustworthy and demands some form of en mass verification or vetting process
Shows little to no interest in other cultures and instead opts to have interests revolve around machines
Holds radical political views participates in online social networks that promote fringe beliefs and racism, sexism, and anti-trans mentality
Does not trust the government and often holds them in contempt
Feels that humans have rights to weapons
Engages in pass times that involve fictional worlds or people that do not exist

My guess is that Pao is an agent of the Chinese Government and whats all the white nerds to go home so that entire US companies can be compromised by hiring chinese and indian nationals who have no loyalty or investment in America and simply view it as something to be exploited and stolen from.

If you publicly made a list of traits like that for any other group and said you wanted to drive them out of an area you'd be put in jail.

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8533 on: May 22, 2018, 01:45:39 PM »
+6
Is Ellen Pao a tranny

Discuss

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8534 on: May 22, 2018, 02:09:07 PM »
+12
I was talking to a friend that deals with the Silicon Valley types and he was telling me about how the big names aren't cutting edge at all anymore, and just farm that stuff out to companies that do the real work. So while they purge the incels and beta males at google, they'll get jobs at some unknown subsidy entirely detached that does real work. It's almost like the big consulting firms that get hired more for name brand rather than actual quality.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8535 on: May 22, 2018, 03:12:56 PM »
+9
I was talking to a friend that deals with the Silicon Valley types and he was telling me about how the big names aren't cutting edge at all anymore, and just farm that stuff out to companies that do the real work. So while they purge the incels and beta males at google, they'll get jobs at some unknown subsidy entirely detached that does real work. It's almost like the big consulting firms that get hired more for name brand rather than actual quality.
FANG minus Apple are monopolies. Monopolies don’t have to innovative and can pull stupid shit like higher exclusively nigger tranny faggots or anything YouTube does. FANG outsourcing so much makes me suspect that they have stagnated and diversity highered so much that they are no longer a truly functional company. If any effort to break their monopolies up then they are so fucked.
His name was Harry Anderson

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Scrooge 420 Californian Anonymous
    • Awards
« Reply #8536 on: May 22, 2018, 03:23:47 PM »
+6
God I want to fuck the shit out of Ellen Pao, in my Imperial Japanese Army cosplay while screaming not so nice things in Japanese to her so bad. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Hugbox Kommissar

• Domestic Threat
    • Awards
« Reply #8537 on: May 22, 2018, 03:30:40 PM »
+8
Man, clownworld cyberpunk sucks.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #8538 on: May 22, 2018, 03:46:52 PM »
+11
It used to be standard practice for internet companies to have a short shelf life because they were constantly being overtaken by more responsive and more innovative competitors.  Google and Facebook using their capital funding to establish tech monopolies and improperly crush competition is the worst thing that ever happened to the internet.

Virtue Signalman First Class

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards  Lahinguväljal näeme, raisk! Better dead than red old Drinkin' and Postin' Classicist
    • Awards
« Reply #8539 on: May 23, 2018, 05:09:47 AM »
+7
https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/women-cite-grass-ceiling-male-dominated-weed-industry-55344533

Women cite 'grass ceiling' in male-dominated weed industry

I mean the title actually says it all, doesn't it. Grass ceiling  :rolleyes:
But I do often point out that I write both science fiction and fantasy. It’s just that the science fiction is usually titled ‘technical proposal’ and the fantasy is titled ‘budget proposal.’

- Jordin Kare

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #8540 on: May 23, 2018, 12:25:11 PM »
+7
More NOBLE SEX WORKER bullshit.

http://sizvideos.com/post/117254928019/video  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Some good replies (by tumblr standards):

If you like sex workers so much, become one. But no, you don’t want to be a sex worker. You want to become a doctor, or an architect or something else that is meaningful. Just imagine your kid telling you at a school presentation “Dear classmates, when I grow up I want to become a prostitute just like my mom” Would you be proud? Would you be happy? Stop lying to yourself. You want an education for your kids, you want them to change the world. You don’t want them to become sex workers because...
Imagine putting in all the hard work and effort to become a successful architect just to be compared to a prostitute.
bourgeoisie white women who engage in “liberating” sex work are even worse than pimps that enslave women to be prostitutes

And fucking LOL at this shit that probably didn't happen...
My friend was a former sex worker (she died at the beginning of the year beacuse of her PTSD). I wish her work (cam work and hired dominatrix) was as safe as it is implied in the video. She later moved to non-sex work, but a lot of damage was already done. Due to being trans she had to work longer hours at cams to get enough payment. She was pressured to start sex work because of her abusive ex, who also worked as a cam girl. My friend had a lot of hardship finding another work, being trans,...
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 12:27:28 PM by OZMA CURES HAM »

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands You can't know! Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #8541 on: May 23, 2018, 09:04:02 PM »
+7
Just more tranny suicide

Junkers Ju 888

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #8542 on: May 23, 2018, 09:30:42 PM »
+8
Is Ellen Pao a tranny

Discuss

[  ] Male
[  ] Female
[X] Asian

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8543 on: May 24, 2018, 07:37:17 PM »
+9
More NOBLE SEX WORKER bullshit.

http://sizvideos.com/post/117254928019/video  :facepalm: :facepalm:

Some good replies (by tumblr standards):

If you like sex workers so much, become one. But no, you don’t want to be a sex worker. You want to become a doctor, or an architect or something else that is meaningful. Just imagine your kid telling you at a school presentation “Dear classmates, when I grow up I want to become a prostitute just like my mom” Would you be proud? Would you be happy? Stop lying to yourself. You want an education for your kids, you want them to change the world. You don’t want them to become sex workers because...
Imagine putting in all the hard work and effort to become a successful architect just to be compared to a prostitute.
bourgeoisie white women who engage in “liberating” sex work are even worse than pimps that enslave women to be prostitutes

And fucking LOL at this shit that probably didn't happen...
My friend was a former sex worker (she died at the beginning of the year beacuse of her PTSD). I wish her work (cam work and hired dominatrix) was as safe as it is implied in the video. She later moved to non-sex work, but a lot of damage was already done. Due to being trans she had to work longer hours at cams to get enough payment. She was pressured to start sex work because of her abusive ex, who also worked as a cam girl. My friend had a lot of hardship finding another work, being trans,...

When these dumb whores defend hookers, they think of Pretty Woman.  Anyone with the slightest bit of critical thinking skills can see that most noble sex workers are brought in from the third world where they get used and abused until they get dumped into the welfare system where they suck off Uncle Sam's teat rather than some old fat guy's (or Dave Hedgehog's) dick.  Or some stupid chick who figures that spreading her legs is easier than working at Walmart and ends up getting used and abused until she starts taking a bunch of drugs and now is in and out of the legal system.  What a fine profession being a hooker is.

Cool Wine Aunt

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #8544 on: May 25, 2018, 10:17:12 AM »
+7
FANG minus Apple are monopolies. Monopolies don’t have to innovative and can pull stupid shit like higher exclusively nigger tranny faggots or anything YouTube does. FANG outsourcing so much makes me suspect that they have stagnated and diversity highered so much that they are no longer a truly functional company. If any effort to break their monopolies up then they are so fucked.

Facebook is a monopoly, but I don't see it surviving.  Of those only amazon and google have much of a defensible position.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

Cool Wine Aunt

• Cishet White Male
  • Fagmin
    • Awards
« Reply #8545 on: May 25, 2018, 10:18:40 AM »
+21
Feminism is just society endlessly trying to carry a printer across campus for women everywhere.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Deutscher
    • Awards
« Reply #8546 on: May 25, 2018, 11:43:22 AM »
+13
Feminism is just society endlessly trying to carry a printer across campus for women everywhere.

If you want to imagine a female future, imagine a printer being carried across a campus - forever.
"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8547 on: May 25, 2018, 06:43:45 PM »
+6
All monopolies eventually break up or go away.  There's already signs that Google and Facebook are going the way of another former monopoly, US Steel, who stagnated and lost ground to hungrier competitors.  See also: AT&T.  Everyone thinks these monopolies are insurmountable until they're not.  There's no reason to think the FANG companies are going to be any different.

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8548 on: May 25, 2018, 08:45:49 PM »
+6
AT&T didn't die of natural causes, though. It was broken up by the government.

Dem Wypipo

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #8549 on: May 26, 2018, 08:55:55 AM »
+4
AT&T didn't die of natural causes, though. It was broken up by the government.

Hence, this:

All monopolies eventually break up or go away.  There's already signs that Google and Facebook are going the way of another former monopoly, US Steel, who stagnated and lost ground to hungrier competitors.  See also: AT&T.  Everyone thinks these monopolies are insurmountable until they're not.  There's no reason to think the FANG companies are going to be any different.