;

Author Topic: TVIV and CineD: dens of absolute faggotry  (Read 644954 times)

Obese-n-Triggered

• Cishet White Male
  • Quick Robin, to the Golden Corral!
  • Awards Sasstronaut Fucked a lesbian Boy Scout old cold, dead hands Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards

Affirmative Action Hero

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Deplorables Better dead than red Fascist
    • Awards
Re: TVIV and CineD: dens of absolute faggotry
« Reply #3551 on: July 17, 2017, 03:00:33 AM »
+11
So how long until sandniggers take over BBC when we see the Doctor becoming Akmed who rapes women throughout time, has a companion covered up in a hijab whom he constantly shuts up and finally suicide bombs the Dalek planet with his Tardis of Peace?

Death Camp for Cutie

• Cishet White Male
  • Actual female
  • Awards Texan White Chick
    • Awards
« Reply #3552 on: July 17, 2017, 11:13:20 AM »
+14
There will be a plot where it's discovered that all the stuff in the Koran about rape, slavery, beating women and pedophilka was put there by a time traveling space alien Christian theocracy in the far future so doctor who and his token minority friend have to go back and time to restore it to the rightful peace loving book of truth

What is it with British science fiction and transparent poz? I always thought the British were supposed to be enlightened and smart but between what I've been reading about doctor who and goon worshiped smug garbage like Black Mirror it seems like brits are incapable of being subtle in their self hatred
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 11:16:29 AM by cis miss »

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3553 on: July 17, 2017, 11:53:11 AM »
+6
There will be a plot where it's discovered that all the stuff in the Koran about rape, slavery, beating women and pedophilka was put there by a time traveling space alien Christian theocracy in the far future so doctor who and his token minority friend have to go back and time to restore it to the rightful peace loving book of truth

If they did that the BBC offices would probably get bombed. Suggesting that the Koran as we know it is not the 100% immaculate word of Allah? That's beyond haram, effendi.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3554 on: July 17, 2017, 01:33:33 PM »
+3
I thought the only reason for the Doctor Who resurgence was because one of the doctors was a cutie that girls liked. Am I getting my history about a show I've never considered watching wrong?

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #3555 on: July 17, 2017, 01:48:21 PM »
+4
I thought the only reason for the Doctor Who resurgence was because one of the doctors was a cutie that girls liked. Am I getting my history about a show I've never considered watching wrong?

Pretty much.  The first season of the reboot did well, but ratings went up (for the only time in the show's history) when they replaced the original actor with David Tennant.  Women inexplicably love David Tennant.

Cishonorable Discharge

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #3556 on: July 17, 2017, 01:59:18 PM »
+2
I just finished the old ass first season of Forbrydelsen. The original, Danish version of The Killing. I liked it.
This post brought to you by SOUL TRANN

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Boy Scout You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #3557 on: July 17, 2017, 05:31:58 PM »
+2

Pretty much.  The first season of the reboot did well, but ratings went up (for the only time in the show's history) when they replaced the original actor with David Tennant.  Women inexplicably love David Tennant.

I love David Tennant in a non-gay/non-sexual way. Dude is great in anything I've seen him in. Have you guys seen Broadchurch? Great show, the new Doctor is in it, you should watch it.

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Rethuglikkkan Soldier Wounded in the line of posting. TNE Veteran The Gentry Motorcyclist Texan cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #3558 on: July 17, 2017, 05:38:32 PM »
+3
He was a pretty insidious and rapey villian in Jessica Jones. He upstaged Krysten Ritter, who always talks and acts like a skagged out heroin junkie anyway.

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #3559 on: July 17, 2017, 05:41:16 PM »
+3
I love David Tennant in a non-gay/non-sexual way. Dude is great in anything I've seen him in. Have you guys seen Broadchurch? Great show, the new Doctor is in it, you should watch it.

Yeah the guy's great, but I was specifically referring to his inexplicable sexual appeal.  He's a weird-looking, squirrely dude with no muscles and big ears.  I don't get it.
 :jesse:

Bitter Weirdo

• Cishet White Male
  • Space Racists
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables old Californian cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3560 on: July 17, 2017, 06:49:29 PM »
+5

Yeah the guy's great, but I was specifically referring to his inexplicable sexual appeal.  He's a weird-looking, squirrely dude with no muscles and big ears.  I don't get it.

So he's not intimidating and his lack of conventional attractiveness means the catlady/beta male fans of the show won't be reminded of their own shortcomings.

Death Camp for Cutie

• Cishet White Male
  • Actual female
    • Awards
« Reply #3561 on: July 17, 2017, 06:57:57 PM »
+6

Yes, he's scottish

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist Took Down an Admin You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #3562 on: July 17, 2017, 10:48:28 PM »

Yeah, David Bradley is is great in that.

LawnGnome

• Enemy Of The State
  • Plexxed
    • Awards
« Reply #3563 on: July 18, 2017, 01:15:04 AM »
+1
So how long until sandniggers take over BBC when we see the Doctor becoming Akmed who rapes women throughout time, has a companion covered up in a hijab whom he constantly shuts up and finally suicide bombs the Dalek planet with his Tardis of Peace?

Fuuuck, I'd actually watch that.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Generation Identitaire You can't know! Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #3564 on: July 18, 2017, 06:27:49 AM »
+4
What is it with British science fiction and transparent poz?

It's not just the brits. Sci-fi has been under a concentrated assault of poz for decades now. I linked a tl;dr 888 article about it someplace, looking for it. Here it is:
http://www.jamesmaystock.com/essays/Pages/DeathofSF.html

edited for redundant phrasing.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 08:55:52 AM by Franzo »

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3565 on: July 18, 2017, 08:45:27 AM »
+1
Anyone who says that they have seen a single episode or scene of that show in this thread needs banned. clean this place up.
"You've seen an episode of a literal 54 year old cultural landmark? TRASH!"
two closet fags upvoted this homo shit

I agree with you and I upvoted Aran's retort because it was funny.

888 Didnt Read Shit

• Cishet White Male
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Check your white privilege
  • Awards Jew Killed in the Line of Posting Drinkin' and Postin' Italian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3566 on: July 18, 2017, 08:47:10 AM »
+3

What is it with British science fiction and transparent poz? I always thought the British were supposed to be enlightened and smart but between what I've been reading about doctor who and goon worshiped smug garbage like Black Mirror it seems like brits are incapable of being subtle in their self hatred

I haven't watched it since I was a child, but the first few seasons of Red Dwarf were good?

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Generation Identitaire You can't know! Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #3567 on: July 18, 2017, 08:59:17 AM »
+7
The clique of postmodernists tend not to try and infiltrate/"culturally critique" any particular work unless it is extremely popular. The purpose is to use the medium or art as a propaganda vector to shape people's perceptions, ideas and through that, the world, so the focus on only the most popular "problematic" pieces is normal.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 09:02:39 AM by Franzo »

Aran

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards stormfront Took down a Moderator Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Boy Scout You can't know!
    • Awards
« Reply #3568 on: July 18, 2017, 10:49:19 AM »
+1

Yeah, David Bradley is is great in that.

David Bradley is a world treasure.

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #3569 on: July 23, 2017, 08:29:52 PM »
+13
Holy shit, the producer of Doctor Who pulled a reverse Ghostbusters and told libs to cool it with the sexism nonsense.

"There has been so many press articles about a backlash among the Doctor Who fandom about casting a female Doctor," Moffat said. "There has been no backlash at all. The story of the moment is that the notionally conservative Doctor Who fandom has utterly embraced that change completely. Eighty-percent approval on social media, not that I check these things obsessively. So many people wanting to pretend there is a problem. There isn't. It's been incredibly progressive and enlightened and that's what really happened. I wish every other journalist who is writing the alternative would shut the hell up."

Hugh G. Gaines

• Unperson
  • Back To Basics
  • Awards Better dead than red United Statesian You can't know! Deplorables
    • Awards
« Reply #3570 on: July 23, 2017, 08:32:44 PM »
+17
And with that rebuttal, Steven Moffat exhausted the last strategic reserve of testosterone in the British Isles.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands old Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. Ave Maria
    • Awards
« Reply #3571 on: July 23, 2017, 10:36:52 PM »
+5
Holy shit, the producer of Doctor Who pulled a reverse Ghostbusters and told libs to cool it with the sexism nonsense.

"There has been so many press articles about a backlash among the Doctor Who fandom about casting a female Doctor," Moffat said. "There has been no backlash at all. The story of the moment is that the notionally conservative Doctor Who fandom has utterly embraced that change completely. Eighty-percent approval on social media, not that I check these things obsessively. So many people wanting to pretend there is a problem. There isn't. It's been incredibly progressive and enlightened and that's what really happened. I wish every other journalist who is writing the alternative would shut the hell up."
Just like every other non-issue, the people complaining about the complainers vastly outnumber the actual complainers.

Hyperbole

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #3572 on: July 24, 2017, 02:10:55 PM »
+4
Classic Doctor Who is a much different beast to new Dr Who.

Yankees are Scum

• Unperson
  • Awards Wounded Multiple Times in the Line of Posting White Chick You can't know! United Statesian Fuck you, dad! 420
    • Awards
« Reply #3573 on: July 24, 2017, 07:51:56 PM »
David Tennant is cute af. Why? I dunno he just is.

Death Camp for Cutie

• Cishet White Male
  • Actual female
    • Awards
« Reply #3574 on: July 24, 2017, 08:13:31 PM »
I agree, that's why broadchurch is so great