;

Author Topic: TVIV and CineD: dens of absolute faggotry  (Read 650966 times)

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red Anonymous Scrooge 420 Californian
    • Awards
Re: TVIV and CineD: dens of absolute faggotry
« Reply #3625 on: December 13, 2017, 10:07:40 PM »
+15
It's sad as shit to read that if you step back and realize what a normal person uses to craft an identity (Family, career, community, etc) for themselves, rather than the super atomized world of mental illness. 

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Thanks Maureen. I've been dealing with that pedantic argument of not being able to spell makes me an idiot since grade school. I'm autistic with a 130+ iq who writes a graphic novel about sex abuse and with an obsession about pshycology to the point I'm more informed than my therapists about current news.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. old
    • Awards
« Reply #3626 on: December 14, 2017, 01:13:44 AM »
+9
It's sad as shit to read that if you step back and realize what a normal person uses to craft an identity (Family, career, community, etc) for themselves, rather than the super atomized world of mental illness.
As a trans-schizophrenic person, we agree.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #3627 on: December 14, 2017, 10:21:35 PM »
+3
Well if you kill jobs in america people can't have a career or a family so.....

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #3628 on: December 29, 2017, 03:05:25 AM »
+21
Goon "LividLiquid", a 15 year SA veteran and ultra liberal typical goon has finally had his brain broke and gone troon. He decided to "come out" in the TV IV Doctor Who thread, because ofc:

That's me in a fishnet-armed dress in a picture I sent out to every friend and family member who's connected with me on social media.

Let me tell you all what this moment meant to me, the day after I came out to my family and my friends. The day after I laid it all on the line and it went better than it should've, but still left me with a handful of people who knew and loved me saying, "No. You're not allowed to be you."

The Doctor, looking at her face in the mirror of the console of her Tardis, saw herself. And she didn't crack some stupid fucking joke like Missy has been, about her womanhood. Because as well-meaning as Moffat is, he's ignorant. He's not purposefully an asshole, I don't think. He just doesn't get it sometimes.

The Doctor. She didn't look at herself, and say, "Oh, Jeez! What now? Whackadyschmackadydoo!"

She didn't have a companion there to make a dumb joke about how different she was.

She didn't look confused, or bemused, or anything gross.

It wasn't weird that she was a woman.

She looked into the mirror, and she saw her face. her face.

And she smiled. Gleefully. And she said, "Oh, brilliant." And everybody like me got to feel a little more alive than we usually do. Because, yes, that's a moment we have. When we take a selfie, or we look in the mirror, and we finally go, after a lifetime of seeing a stranger in the mirror (in my case only about half the time,) "Yeah. That's it. That's finally my face."

I have no representation on television or in movies. None. And yesterday, I got representation not just from a show I love, but a cultural institution that has existed for over fifty years. Something that sustained me in the hardest parts of my life.

Something that has existed for decades upon decades gone by, looked at me, and was like, "Yo. You matter." And I can't even explain to you how important that was to me.

Not to get too personal, but my own Catholic mother, in her sixties, was... exactly how you'd expect. And having Doctor Who tell me I was alright being me was a big fucking deal.

Also, I live in Seattle and shouldn't even have an opinion on this, but The Daily Mail can suck it. This was life-changing for me.

For reference, LividLiquid used to be a guy named Joe who made a bunch of goony videos about games and pop culture liberal issues and liked wrestling:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3800952

I think he also may have been married once.

Here's xis youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsvT3JsJKx0 Yes this is now a beautiful woman. Yet another goony guy who can't get a girl so he becomes one.

Naturally, in the TVIV Doctor Who thread, you must fall over yourself to praise Joe on his newfound troonmanity, to say how wonderful and brave he is and give him e-hugs and support. This is because there's a vocal group of SJW, often gay men, who will loudly shout down anyone who had incorrect opinions about their interpretation of the show and it's failings in not being progressive enough. And in a forum where being "racist against Klingons" is probatable, it's a fine line to argue with them too much.

One great example of this is "MrL_JaKiri" who had this to say about the new woman Doctor:
If you could ban people from having opinions like you can ban them from forums and groups then Whittaker would be the greatest honeypot of recent times

Yes, if only you could ban people from real life for daring to have incorrect, wrongthink ideas! Surely then we'd have a great, egalitarian progressive world like the SA forums where nobody was sad, nobody was bullied, everything was fair and equal! :unparsons:

This is something Doctor Who would totally stand up for, controlling people's thoughts to make them objectively good and corr--
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R21xaP4RD9k" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R21xaP4RD9k</a>
oh maybe not. It's the first 45 seconds I'm talking about--the idea is The Doctor gets a macguffin called "The Key to Time" which would allow someone to control every atom of the universe, and he could use it to remake the universe and control people's thoughts and surely, since he's a Good Guy, that'd be great, right? Except even he realizes that is wrong. Guess MrL_JaKiri took the wrong lessons from his favorite tv show. :parsons:

And we can now look forward to ~3 years of people conflating Doctor Who with trans issues.  :rolleyes:

Ze Hate Me

• Person Of Interest
  • linebacker in a dress
    • Awards
« Reply #3629 on: December 29, 2017, 10:06:01 AM »
+16
ugh sick, look at that pitiful faggot, bathed in sickly blue light because he cant even turn off his television long enough to take the momentous first picture of his ~~TRUE FACE~~

youd think someone who was truly comfortable in their own skin at last would be radiating confidence, not self loathing and insecurity

I wish I got an email like that from a family member so I could tell him he needs to take off the goddamn wig, turn off the TV for once in his useless life, and go to the gym

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #3630 on: December 29, 2017, 10:08:13 AM »
+15
It went better than it should've, but still left me with a handful of people who knew and loved me saying, "No. You're not allowed to be you."

If people who love you are telling you you're making a mistake...

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3631 on: December 29, 2017, 02:01:46 PM »
+7
So the Witcher TV series is Dead On Arrival
http://i.4cdn.org/v/1514568387360.jpg

Witchers are now black people who ever former slaves who escaped and gained magical powers
Witches and Sorceresses are also black
Every magical thing is attributed to black people who were slaves in Witcher because they had to escape their masters and had to use magic to do it
The costume designs for the ladies look nothing like anything familiar and look out of place and have retardedly large shoulder pads. Like they resemble 1980's power suit's for business women.
Fucking woman who is helming this project never played the games and just scrubbed through youtubes and read cliffnotes on the books
You want gay vampire twilight shit you're apparently getting gay vampire twilight shit. Because Geralt is not only black he's bisexual and slept with man vampires and there's apparently a whole sub story involving vampire clans.
No bearserkers with grotesque transformations
No actual monsters like griffons or wyverns other than a few seconds
Entire thing is fucked fromn the get go

She's offended because people keep telling her to not fuck it up, because everything she's planning is going to fuck it up. Also the books had very little to do with women, they're all supporting characters. Geralt is the protagonist.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 02:05:51 PM by a torrent of piss »

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #3632 on: December 29, 2017, 02:17:09 PM »
+9
That link 404's. This sounds beyond Poe's Law territory and into outright bullshit to my ears, but maybe it's a particularly large spike of Clownworld Energy.

As a white male I

• Cishet White Male
  • Wouldn't you agree?
  • Awards Deplorables Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon On Pohjolan hangissa meill' isänmaa Classicist Fascist Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #3633 on: December 29, 2017, 02:20:21 PM »
+7
That link 404's. This sounds beyond Poe's Law territory and into outright bullshit to my ears, but maybe it's a particularly large spike of Clownworld Energy.

Lol remember that's ATOP posting that shit.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3634 on: December 29, 2017, 02:31:31 PM »
+1
imgur keeps stopping me from uploading the picture because it claims it's forbidden.

:eminem:

Turd Ferguson

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #3635 on: December 29, 2017, 03:09:37 PM »
+6
Why am I not surprised about LividLiquid. His Sofa Justice Warrior thing is so fucking awful and it was hilarious to see him keep trying to plug it in CD.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #3636 on: December 29, 2017, 03:19:10 PM »
+2
Legit rage that they would dare fuck with my wifu Ciri  :ultlibrage:

Look nigga you gay if you wouldn't let her sit on your face  :colbert:
His name was Harry Anderson

asip

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Wounded in the line of posting. United Statesian Motorcyclist Deplorables You Shall Not Pass!
    • Awards
« Reply #3637 on: December 29, 2017, 03:19:33 PM »
+16
Lol LividLiquid please kill yourself. I mean this 100%. No irony posting or whatever. Take your life.

Turd Ferguson

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #3638 on: December 29, 2017, 04:06:58 PM »
+10
Here's his thread in CD for his Youtube channel. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3828747

"Last thread got closed because I neglected it for too long while I was getting (happily very amicably) divorced, but I'm back, and I did an episode on Jordan Peele's Get Out.

Heya'. I'm Joe, and I've been a goon for fourteen years.

Watching the culture war play out on the internet has been a fascinating journey for me. On one side is a crowd of people tired of being told that almost everything they've ever loved is actually super shitty for society. The other? The crowd pointing out that maybe it wasn't so great that A Christmas Story had that scene all about funny accents. Or worse, implying that anybody who likes a thing that has problems is a shitty person.

Like most people who suddenly discovered that a lot of our culture is pretty fucked up, and that most people don't want to talk about it, I became super insufferable about it pretty much right away. There's nobody more zealous than the recently converted. My dad also had cancer and was dying at the time, and then, y'know, died, so I wasn't exactly particularly mentally stable at the time.

For evidence, see anything I said on Something Awful from 2013 to 2015. And maybe bleed over some months, because my memory isn't so good.

Now I wasn't banned, but after being, again, entirely insufferable about this, it was made very clear to me that my talking points weren't welcome, and I decided to bugger off for a while, crystallize my thoughts, and instead of continuing to accidentally ruin every thread that interested me, I would try to make something.

The result? People reviewing media (primarily movies) on a couch with an eye on civil rights and social issues.

I called it Sofa Justice Warriors.

And here, for your amusement, is my Youtube show that isn't outragey enough for my side, nor is it forgiving enough for the other side.

A show for almost nobody."

I really want to know what happened that totally broke his brain and made him decide to Troon out. Once he tells that story, then he can kill himself.

Franzo

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards You can't know! Generation Identitaire Grenouille
    • Awards
« Reply #3639 on: December 29, 2017, 04:45:45 PM »
+8
I really want to know what happened that totally broke his brain and made him decide to Troon out. Once he tells that story, then he can kill himself.

not exactly mentally stable

nobody more zealous than the recently converted.

:jesse:

anti-pibble machine

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #3640 on: December 29, 2017, 07:44:01 PM »
+12

fetishizing femininity + fear of being a faggot + undesirable + unbearable loneliness + desperate need for attention + internet = troon

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3641 on: December 29, 2017, 08:15:32 PM »
+25
Fucking pussies cutting their dicks off because they can't stand being alone. Man up and bear that crushing weight of the void by yourself.

post regret

• Cishet White Male
  • Knights
  • Awards Deplorables Motorcyclist Californian Drinkin' and Postin' Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #3642 on: December 30, 2017, 02:25:48 AM »
+9
Here's his thread in CD for his Youtube channel. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3828747

"Last thread got closed because I neglected it for too long while I was getting (happily very amicably) divorced, but I'm back, and I did an episode on Jordan Peele's Get Out.

Heya'. I'm Joe, and I've been a goon for fourteen years.

Watching the culture war play out on the internet has been a fascinating journey for me. On one side is a crowd of people tired of being told that almost everything they've ever loved is actually super shitty for society. The other? The crowd pointing out that maybe it wasn't so great that A Christmas Story had that scene all about funny accents. Or worse, implying that anybody who likes a thing that has problems is a shitty person.

Like most people who suddenly discovered that a lot of our culture is pretty fucked up, and that most people don't want to talk about it, I became super insufferable about it pretty much right away. There's nobody more zealous than the recently converted. My dad also had cancer and was dying at the time, and then, y'know, died, so I wasn't exactly particularly mentally stable at the time.

For evidence, see anything I said on Something Awful from 2013 to 2015. And maybe bleed over some months, because my memory isn't so good.

Now I wasn't banned, but after being, again, entirely insufferable about this, it was made very clear to me that my talking points weren't welcome, and I decided to bugger off for a while, crystallize my thoughts, and instead of continuing to accidentally ruin every thread that interested me, I would try to make something.

The result? People reviewing media (primarily movies) on a couch with an eye on civil rights and social issues.

I called it Sofa Justice Warriors.

And here, for your amusement, is my Youtube show that isn't outragey enough for my side, nor is it forgiving enough for the other side.

A show for almost nobody."

this is the new ss copypasta

30 Year Old Scrotal Sack

• Cishet White Male
  • *sips*
  • Awards Metal Fan Drinkin' and Postin' 420 Deutscher
    • Awards
« Reply #3643 on: December 30, 2017, 07:54:25 AM »
+15
Fucking pussies cutting their dicks off because they can't stand being alone. Man up and bear that crushing weight of the void by yourself.

"Baldur's Gate, now that was a good RPG. Yep."

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #3644 on: December 30, 2017, 08:31:11 AM »
+10
If you're like me and have never seen A Christmas Story, here's what he's talking about.

:siren:
WARNING: WATCHING THE FOLLOWING CLIP MAY CAUSE YOU TO CUT YOUR DICK OFF AND DYE YOUR HAIR PURPLE.  WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK!
:siren:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTq20prt0K8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTq20prt0K8</a>

kosher nostra

• Unperson
  • Awards Sasstronaut cold, dead hands TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #3645 on: January 04, 2018, 04:19:23 PM »
+1
How have you not seen a christmas story?

J Dog

• 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #3646 on: January 04, 2018, 04:27:22 PM »

It came out when I was an infant and didn't become popular until I was an adult.

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
    • Awards
« Reply #3647 on: January 04, 2018, 06:06:39 PM »
I saw it recently and hated it. Then I realized that I wasn't even born when it came out so it was before my time.

Pretty Sneaky Cis

• Enemy Of The State
  • Awards old You can't know! Drinkin' and Postin' Anonymous Scrooge Bah Jaysus! Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #3648 on: January 04, 2018, 06:45:12 PM »
+21
Christmas Story is great and you guys are a bunch of faggots.

OZMA CURES HAM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Better dead than red Lithuanian Ave Maria Seaman (lol) cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon Wounded in the line of posting. old
    • Awards
« Reply #3649 on: January 04, 2018, 07:03:48 PM »
+3
Christmas Story is great and you guys are a bunch of faggots.