;

Author Topic: TVIV and CineD: dens of absolute faggotry  (Read 607425 times)

Hollywood Shabat Goy Yaro

• Cishet White Male
  • ギューン野郎
  • Awards Deplorables Generation Identitaire Anonymous Californian 420 Scrooge Better dead than red Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: TVIV and CineD: dens of absolute faggotry
« Reply #3675 on: March 15, 2018, 06:20:28 PM »
+5
I knew something was up in regards to Transparent when I saw little to zero billboard advertising for the 4th season in Los Angeles.

Don't pick a fight with Al Franken, this is the guy who in truth should be President. Smart, ethical and generally a good person. And he is a comic so in a verbal war he will make you look stupid.

Ass Diamond

• Unperson
  • Million dollar dumps, taken daily
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Soldier Wounded in the line of posting. Motorcyclist TNE Veteran For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Texan The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #3676 on: May 12, 2018, 06:49:25 AM »
+5
This is why you never, ever trust the SciFi channel  :facepalm:

The Expanse Canceled after 3 Seasons on SYFY: http://deadline.com/2018/05/the-expanse-canceled-syfy-after-three-seasons-to-be-shopped-1202388026/

The good news is the series is owner-financed, apparently this time 'round Syfy only had first presentation rights, meaning that its portability is 100% turnkey. I'm pretty sure this situation is going to have a better outcome than past Syfy axe jobs.

So you broke ass niggas over there on the board of this channel keep complaining you ain't got money for shit. Well if you keep pissing off your viewers you're never gonna have money!

The Trumpriarch

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Deplorables Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #3677 on: May 12, 2018, 09:22:08 AM »
+8
You shouldn't have trusted SyFy after they changed their name to SyFy to appeal to women.
cry "bigot!" and let slip the troons of war

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #3678 on: May 12, 2018, 04:47:19 PM »
+2

The Expanse Canceled after 3 Seasons on SYFY: http://deadline.com/2018/05/the-expanse-canceled-syfy-after-three-seasons-to-be-shopped-1202388026/

The good news is the series is owner-financed, apparently this time 'round Syfy only had first presentation rights, meaning that its portability is 100% turnkey. I'm pretty sure this situation is going to have a better outcome than past Syfy axe jobs.

So you broke ass niggas over there on the board of this channel keep complaining you ain't got money for shit. Well if you keep pissing off your viewers you're never gonna have money!

so now it'll go to netflix or maybe youtube red after they had huge success with cobra kai and it'll go full m for mature

a torrent of piss

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Grand Inquisitors
  • Pineapple and Ham
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #3679 on: May 12, 2018, 04:56:55 PM »
+1

so now it'll go to netflix or maybe youtube red after they had huge success with cobra kai and it'll go full m for mature

I think it's going to go to Amazon.

Shakebox

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards United Statesian Italian cold, dead hands Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon Better dead than red
    • Awards
« Reply #3680 on: May 12, 2018, 07:19:02 PM »
+1

I think it's going to go to Amazon.

apparently it's already a "netflix original" outside of the US, so I'd bet on netflix

Turd Ferguson

• Enemy Of The State
    • Awards
« Reply #3681 on: May 12, 2018, 11:22:24 PM »
+8
Livid Liquid. Dude totally pozzed out, started a youtube show called Sofa Justice Warriors, decided he was a troon.

MY FURSONOUNS

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3682 on: May 12, 2018, 11:47:16 PM »
+7
lol at the idea that you can't even make a joke about a fake disorder

i guess that's the same kind of thinking that makes video game violence too real for soft faggots
Quote from: Aleph Null
Four months on hormones and I swear that my crotch sweat smells different.

J Dog

• Cishet White Male
  • Ashli get moving. Why keep your feeble hope alive?
    • Awards
« Reply #3683 on: May 13, 2018, 06:40:21 AM »
+5
The joke is that its an absurd condition which should have no effect on his life but does affect him because he's constantly being thrust into outlandish situations where it comes into play.  Its your bog standard setup -> punchline joke.  The condition is the setup.  The punchline is when the condition ruins his nude modeling career or his colonoscopy or whatever.

:jesse:

Dog-O-Tron 5000v4.0

• 5000 Posters Club
  • Fagmin
  • We don't need another hero
  • Awards Metal Fan Classicist You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! Took Down an Admin old Took down a Moderator Something Wonderful Goon or Ex-Goon Bah Jaysus! United Statesian Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #3684 on: May 13, 2018, 08:11:29 AM »
+14
Ah, the typical "reasonable" SJW perspective--"I'm not offended because this thing is offensive, gosh no. I'm for freeze peach just like you! I'm offended simply because it's not funny."
:negress:

Also expect a lot more SA troons and their "allies" getting shrill about AD when new episodes come out because the show commited the unforgivable crime of not firing and memoryholing Tambor after the Transparent shit. There will be a lot of blather about how unfunny and horrible this season is.

adolf spacey

• Domestic Threat
  • $10 Richer
    • Awards
« Reply #3685 on: May 13, 2018, 07:25:20 PM »
+18
The entire social justice movement becoming a massive parody of itself where itís members are stratified based on their race, sex etc. and where they are all obsessed with social approval is meta and fucking funny. What if SA actually never changed and this is the greatest prank they ever pulled?
The fact that I never gave Lowtax my money is a personal point of pride for me.

unprivsplain

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #3686 on: May 13, 2018, 08:46:59 PM »
+3
Imagine trying to interact with that on a normal basis. Although he's probably too much of a pussy to ever say that to someone.

Got Soylent?

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Canuck Wounded in the line of posting. Anglican Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon 420
    • Awards
« Reply #3687 on: May 14, 2018, 08:49:07 AM »
+1
I was so happy they didn't memory hole a bunch of shit when they remixed AD Season 4. I was kind of bracing myself for it. Now that I know people were butthurt over it I'm even happier.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 08:56:45 AM by Got Soylent? »